Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 11:35 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Stagheart nodded, grateful on Birdsnow's behalf that the meeting was finally done. Many cats had made it hell for the exhausted leader, but a lot had also been accomplished today. New warriors, apprentices, Lionhearts, and a deputy... a quick reset for RiverClan, as much as it could be.

He walked over to Mistyshard and Berrypaw, dipping his head respectfully to the warrior. "Congratulations, Mistyshard — on both your mentorship 'n Lionheart promotion. I have faith you'll be great. Berrypaw's a great kid... she just needs a lil' more confidence." The last part he added quietly, hoping Berrypaw didn't hear it.

Then he turned to Berrypaw, offering a smile at her. "And I'm real proud of you, Berrypaw. Here's the start! You're gonna do just fine." He knew she was nervous, but also excited. Common, but the poor kit had a lot more insecurities than most. He touched his tail to her shoulder encouragingly.

/ @starry - misty
Old March 19th, 2024, 02:19 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post

A few cats interested? If Minnowsplash had seen right, it wasn’t going to be just a few. Dusklion and Fadingsun’s relationship might as well have been laid across a Thunderpath. But Minnowsplash couldn’t lie. Tensions were high in camp, and if the apprentice didn’t understand what was going on, Summerpaw might rile cats up. “Alright, time to go. Let’s see if you remember your way to the river.”

(Do you mind posting a private thread starter? It doesn’t have to be Summerpaw walking all the way there, it could even be him at the camp entrance if you’d like)
(I don't know how. Sorry)

Summerpaw blinked at his mentor and nodded

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:55 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @sol.

trigger warnings for this post: none
after the meeting ended, cobwebpaw sighed. every one of these ended like this. hatred, tempers- the list could go on. however there was a cat that looked to be in worse shape than she was. cobweb tentatively approached kestrelskies. ' hey. ' she didn't want it to be weird, you know.. but she was hardwired to help, even if she was feeling awful.

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

She grimaced at the commotion Dusklion was stirring up, and then the yelling that everyone else provided. Oh joy. Could they go one day with yelling, and mayhaps turn to civil conversation? That was something she could get behind. And a nap. God, she was tired. Hm. Did death have that effect on everyone?

Still, Dusklion was a little bit reasonably upset- even a fool could see how much work she had put in. To be snubbed from a spot she so dearly wished for... sibling rivalry sucked. But to be fair, it wasn't like Fadingsun was going toe to toe with his sister. Surely, he was just as surprised as everyone else. Really, Kestrelskies didn't see Fadingsun as the kind to even want to be deputy. Or noticed. Like at all. Did Birdsnow purposefully pick the quiet one over his boisterous and ambitious sister? Did she see something that everyone else didn't?

Still, it would be appreciated if everyone could just keep their opinions to themselves quietly for once. And she thought Riverclan was the smart clan.

And then, boom. Bomb dropped. Everything within six miles decimated. Trees, dead. Hawks, dropping out of the sky. Her heart, shattered. Birdsnow was going to the Starcave, without anyone? (Well, probably with Fadingsun or Dusklion, but after what just happened?) She wanted to protest, to volunteer, to forbid her from going without at least a battalion of guards, herself, and like, three different safety measures, but she bit her tongue and opted for a displeased grunt instead. What was it she just thought about temper tantrums and going against Birdsnow. She grumbled. Damn it, moral righteousness and lack of hypocrisy. New rule, any time you criticize someone, make exceptions.

She was still stewing a bit grumpily when an apprentice sat down next to her. The warrior looked at her company. She didn't recognize this one. Uhm.. Cob something paw. Cobweb? That sounded about right. She was important, right? Or something? "...Hey. You're Dusklion's apprentice, right?"

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:45 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang leaves*
Old March 24th, 2024, 10:20 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Wrenpaw
~<>~
9/100
8 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Well that was... rather disappointing. They'd basically just been yelled at like a bunch of misbehaving kits - told to take it up with Birdsnow later if they had a problem. Wrenpaw couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at that. Birdsnow hadn't even said if they were going to retaliate against ThunderClan or not. Wren had a few thoughts of her own about that, but nothing she could say now would matter to those around her. She'd just have to intrude on her leader when she arrived back from her trip to the StarCave - if she even arrived back at all.

With a small huff and a haughty glare at anyone around her, Wrenpaw slunk into the apprentice's den with a flick of her feathery tail.
Old March 29th, 2024, 10:14 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @sol.

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw shrugged, murmuring a quick ' yeah. cobwebpaw. and.. you're kestrelskies, right? ' sort of regretting trying to be charitable at the expense of her own rapidly declining mental health, she scuffled her paws on the ground. thank goodness the meeting was over. it was taking a damn toll on the aforementioned mental health.

' i am.. dusk's apprentice. ' the pit of sadness reopened in cobwebpaw's stomach. she was going to MISS dusklion. she hoped it wasn't as obvious as it felt like it was. that would be.. extremely embarrassing. cobwebpaw tried to ignore the awful feeling and shrugged again at kestrelskies. ' i-i dunno why i came over here, if i'm gonna be real honest. ' why was she getting southern? ' you looked sad. and i will be honest again. i am also sad. '

cobwebpaw softly swore to starclan. she sounded like an awkward nerd right now.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:40 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stars, this was not what Fadingsun had been expecting to happen now, but frankly he also saw it coming in some ways. It took all of his effort to drive all of the shakiness out of his paws. In this moment, more than any other in his life, he needed to show nothing but strength. He hoped that the Clan would accept Birdsnow's decision and him as their new leader, but he was doubtful this would be a smooth meeting.

What would RiverClan be without chaos at their meetings, hm? Bunching his muscles, he sprang atop the Floodstone with a grunt. It certainly felt odd to be up here, almost wrong. But Birdsnow was trusting him to lead this Clan forward, and that was exactly what he was going to do. The time had come for RiverClan to rise above the ashes of their past to forge a new, better, stronger future.

Taking a deep breath, he yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Floodstone for a Clan meeting!

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @mars @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxSharkyxX @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone )

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:45 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stars, this was not what Fadingsun had been expecting to happen now, but frankly he also saw it coming in some ways. It took all of his effort to drive all of the shakiness out of his paws. In this moment, more than any other in his life, he needed to show nothing but strength. He hoped that the Clan would accept Birdsnow's decision and him as their new leader, but he was doubtful this would be a smooth meeting.

What would RiverClan be without chaos at their meetings, hm? Bunching his muscles, he sprang atop the Floodstone with a grunt. It certainly felt odd to be up here, almost wrong. But Birdsnow was trusting him to lead this Clan forward, and that was exactly what he was going to do. The time had come for RiverClan to rise above the ashes of their past to forge a new, better, stronger future.

Taking a deep breath, he yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Floodstone for a Clan meeting!

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @mars @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxSharkyxX @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone )

Seagullwing and Salmonleap came.
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Bored

Duskleaf heard the call and in his usual stroll made his way to the Floodstone. Hearing Fadingsun’s voice was not what he expected, but that made him all the more interested to find out what was up. Sitting down beneath the Floodstone, he looked up at Fadingsun, patiently waiting for the deputy to speak.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

Where was furbs?

The one-eyed cat glared at fadingsun up on the Floodstone. Where was furbs. His mind flashed through terrible thoughts. The previous leaders had all died. What if furbs.... No. He couldn't. Birdsnow was a strong leader, and she wouldn't leave RiverClan. She wouldn't leave him. The scarred apprentice trotted over to fadingsun. He wouldn't climb the floodstone this time. Furbs wasn't there. Honestly, he could use her cuddles right about now. "Where is furbs?" the tabby growled, his voice irritated. No. Fadingsun was just calling a normal meeting. Furbs was alive. He knew it. Prehaps the deputy just wanted to address some things. "You can address the clan perfectly fine without being in furbs place on the floodstone, ya know fadingdumb," he hissed.

[ @occultation - Rain's words do not reflect my own; don't have to respond he's just pissed birdsnow isn't here so he can't cuddle with her ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 13th, 2024 at 07:19 AM.