Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:10 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by paris
Today 12:08 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 12:04 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by dino.
Today 12:02 PM
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:02 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Firefly Cove

// @Kai

"He is an apprentice who is twenty moons old with the blood of four different clans, including sky, rushing through his veins," Honeypool corrected in a swift hiss. "He's spoken privately with Buckstar more times than I in the last season alone; I would be a fool to assume they are not allies."

To the two thundercats' credits, Lionpaw had no idea what either of them were talking about. "I… alright?" the tomcat allowed, though he kept his suspicious gaze on Tidepaw the entire time.

"I apologize for the actions of my apprentice," Honeypool chimed in. "The earthworm wouldn't leave his den, and it now occurs to me that he is too mousebrained to understand simple idioms. He attempted to take 'break a leg' literally." The warrior shot Tidepaw a look, hoping that he wouldn't mess up their way out of this incident.

Lionpaw opened his maw, then closed it again. That was… rather stupid. "Yeah, whatever," the golden-furred tom dismissed. "So can we head back to camp now, or do you have another reason to unintentionally murder me?" he asked jokingly, looking towards Tidepaw.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 24th, 2021, 02:51 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Don't Lionpaw.Tidepaw snapped walking back to camp,He growled as he shook his fur off,anger burned in him,If Honeypool stopped him he'd kill her in self defense (Ending this here) @bmkmb

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; January 24th, 2021 at 02:52 AM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 11:31 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Mumble

Trailing behind her mentor, Singepaw felt like she was on autopilot the entire way to Firefly Cove. Her mind was wandering off so much that she hardly noticed when they eventually arrived. Now hopefully she wouldn't mess up at hunting. She'd been fine at it when Dustsong had taught her, so she'd probably still be fine at it now... right?
Okay, good. She was following him. That was good. Eveningmist shot a small smile at her before closing his eyes and breathing in the air, searching for any signs of prey. And... there it was. Over to the left of them was what smelled like a vole, though he wasnt too sure. Glancing briefly back at his apprentice, he quietly started stalking towards the rodent, his steps soundless. Once he got close enough, he pounced on it and quickly nipped its neck, delivering it a fast and painless death. Looking down at his catch, he smiled as he realized that he was right about it being a vole. It was quite small and scrawny, but prey was prey and he didnt want to take anything fore-granted. The large tom dug a small hole and buried the vole before raising his head again and sniffing the air.

This time it was harder to find something, but eventually a weird scent caught his attention. It definitely didnt smell like any prey he had encountered, that was for sure. Padding back to Singepaw, he quickly shot a suspicious glance over his shoulder before looking down at her, ¨There happens to be a strange scent up ahead, just through those bushes.¨ he mewed, pointing with his tail ¨From where I was previously standing I couldnt quite identify it, so please stay here while I investigate it. You cant hunt if you wish, but I urge you to stay safe¨ With that, he turned and padded cautiously towards the weird scent.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 26th, 2021, 06:21 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Mumble

Once they had arrived, Singepaw watched Eveningmist begin stalking off towards some prey. She supposed that meant she was okay to begin hunting on her own as well. Tasting the air, all she could detect was a strange scent that she'd never smelled before. Hmm... Was it even prey? She didn't know. Maybe she'd be better off trying to hunt something if she had an idea of what it actually was. Backtracking a little, she approached a narrow clearing and tried again, this time picking up the scent of a shrew. It darted briefly into the open and she took the opportunity to catch it. After she crept just a little bit closer, she pounced swiftly, aiming to come down with her paws right on top of it. The landing was a bit rocky, and she wobbled a teensy bit but managed to quickly stabilize herself and swipe up the rodent, administering a killing bite.

Things were going decently until Eveningmist mentioned that strange smell. Oh. Was that the thing she'd smelled earlier? She'd assumed it was some sort of prey or plant she just wasn't familiar with, and therefore hadn't mentioned anything about it. "O-okay, I think I'll s-stay right h-here." The way her mentor explained it, it sounded like it had the potential to be something dangerous. She wasn't sure if she wanted to continue hunting by herself. What if she ventured off slightly and ended up bumping into it? Perhaps it would be best to just sit and watch from the same spot for now.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 27th, 2021, 06:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ solo post, do not respond ]

Firefly Cove seemed to slowly becoming a graveyard.

Buckstar let Bluetooth's body slump to the shallow snow beside the other two recently-dug graves. Great StarClan, four warriors in less than a moon... who else would be next? One of the apprentices? His ears flattened against the back of his head at the mere thought.

As he began to scrape at the half-frozen ground, his mind began to wander to Redclaw. He didn't know if the coyotes were still there, and while he didn't exactly want to leave Redclaw's body for those mutts and the crows... he also didn't want to risk potentially losing more warriors to those beasts during a body retrieval mission.

It would be safer to just leave him, wouldn't it?

A sudden breath of pain hissed through his teeth as one of his claws snagged on a root and snapped clean off. He watched as a bead of scarlet appeared at the base of what remained, and then slowly became a steady trickle that stained the snow and soil.

-------

Several minutes and another broken claw later, he'd scraped away a hole that would just barely be able to fit Bluetooth's body. He carefully pushed the mangled corpse into the grave, swept the leftover dirt back over it, and bowed his head to murmur one last quiet prayer to StarClan. "May his spirit find you safely."

With what was probably the grimmest of tasks finished at last, Buckstar began the slow trek back to camp.
Old January 29th, 2021, 01:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@Rani
(sorry my replies have been a lil short lately!)

Echofall watched with quiet endearment as Gravehound's sentiments washed over him, a warm purr rising in his throat.
"You are not...going to fast...there is no point...asking destiny to wait for us...and I believe this is...just that..." he mewed slowly, his sapphire eyes reflecting pallid moonlight as he spoke, "I know...I love you...I have never been...so sure of something..." he added, resting his forehead beneath Gravehound's chin, and taking a moment to savour the peace that enveloped them--the flickering amber lights, the sparkling frost, the still air.
'Destiny. I like the idea that we are destiny. It bring the comforting idea that we'd always end up like this together, sitting under the fireflies until our paws get too cold and we get to walk back home side by side.' But with the warmth of contentment thrumming under his pelt Gravehound felt he could sit here on the snow forever, untouchable from the ice. And maybe it was his quiet introspective nature or maybe it was the silent heaviness of the moment but unless the newly found other half of his heart broke the silence the mute tom was happy to let the rest of the date speak for itself, simply existing in it.
Old January 29th, 2021, 03:32 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Rani

Echofall's crooked smile made another appearance, and he stood slowly, shaking the particles of frost from his pelt.
"There are...things in our...nature..." he gestured broadly to their surroundings, "that we...simply cannot deny." he mused, the moonlight reflected in deep pools of cerulean.
"Come," he murmured, "I believe we have many...pleasant things...to dream about tonight."

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 31st, 2021, 10:27 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Eaglepaw was in a vicious chase with a squirrel. It was far from the trees and she was after it. She hoped she could use it as a prank or something. She leaped at it and bit its tail, trying to keep it alive. She turned around planning her next move. Maybe throwing it into the nursery would cause a panic....

(Open)
Old January 31st, 2021, 06:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Honestly Gravehound was just here to get some peace and quiet and maybe hunt a bit but then he walked into this mess. An apprentice (alone without a warrior to boot) with a live squirming squirrel hanging from her mouth making no move to kill it. What. The large fluffy warrior just, sat there for a moment before hesitantly lifting up a paw to sign 'So squirrels?' a rolled paw and a point at the squirming prey in Eaglepaws mouth followed by a confused cocked head. Communication was hard but Gravehound was pretty sure the confused and dumbfounded expression said enough.
@Shadeleaf
Old February 1st, 2021, 12:04 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Honestly Gravehound was just here to get some peace and quiet and maybe hunt a bit but then he walked into this mess. An apprentice (alone without a warrior to boot) with a live squirming squirrel hanging from her mouth making no move to kill it. What. The large fluffy warrior just, sat there for a moment before hesitantly lifting up a paw to sign 'So squirrels?' a rolled paw and a point at the squirming prey in Eaglepaws mouth followed by a confused cocked head. Communication was hard but Gravehound was pretty sure the confused and dumbfounded expression said enough.
@Shadeleaf
Eaglepaw looked back at the newcomer sharply. She hadn't expected to encounter someone here. It was Gravehound, a mute warrior she vaguely recognized, and he appeared rather confused. Shoot, he's going to ruin my plans!
"Ehehe, it's ah...it's for a little project so I need it alive, haha." she mewed, backing away.