Today 04:48 PM

Old September 4th, 2023, 10:01 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Family of Morning [Adoptables]

—..—

—..—

MorningCall, as you all know, is currently my only active oc/main atm. I plan to bring more ocs to the table again soon however this form is offering up pre-made family-member adoptables for MorningCall

Everyone grab a ticket for the show and jump on board the family-misfortune train!

For context; MorningCall’s ThunderClan kin comes from a line of strict, traditional values that were passed down generationally. Many of the elders that reside in the bloodline tend to be on the snappy end and enforce the stereotypes of needing to continue a pure-ThunderClan bloodline and become best of the best in their retrospective abilities, otherwise you would be met with unfortunate circumstances given the issue such as possible disownment, manipulative behaviours or overall just something extremely bizarre depending on the situation. MorningCall is considered an odd ball of the family as she was treated quite harshly from the moment her grandparents had found out she was a half-clanner, due to this factor some of the relatives below may be quite harsh on her even if they do like her, better yet some may even hate her due to her upbringing and her rebellious nature growing up. Majority of the kin are looking for approval from TansyJaw, the head of the family, many for different reasons.

—..—

MorningCall’s ThunderClan Relatives;
Note: This is just a rough idea of the family tree.

Mother:
MistyRain (deceased NPC)
Retrospectively, MistyRain’s children are MorningCall (@/TawnyNeedsACoffee) and MidnightDream (Adoptable). Her Grandchildren are RavenKit (deceased) and Tbd.

Background summary: Born to ThunderClan parents, TansyJaw and ThistleThroat, MistyRain is the youngest daughter of three, MistyRain’s older brother’s being TigerHeart (@/jayvines) and HickoryBlaze. Considered the golden child out of the trio due to being the only daughter and generally a kind-hearted soul who was consistently loyal to her clan and family, had an affair with a ShadowClan tom named CrowWhisper, which resulted in the birth of two kits, one being MorningKit and the other being MidnightKit. Due to this, the tensions between the clans were too great for the forbidden couple to live under, coming to the agreement of cutting ties and taking a kit each, MistyRain took MorningKit due to her looking extremely similar to herself unlike MidnightKit as to not arose suspicions with her arranged mate, FrostBite and the rest of her family. However, this secret was not buried completely as she confessed her betrayal to her family on her death bed when MorningPaw just hit apprentice-hood, MistyRain died in regret for not running away with her lover.

Appearance: Ginger, Black and White Tortoiseshell with amber eyes - [Reference]

Grand-parents:
TansyJaw (Alive + Adoptable) - Grandmother

ThistleThroat (Deceased NPC) - Grandfather

Retrospectively, TansyJaw and ThistleThroat’s Children are TigerHeart, HickoryBlaze and MistyRain. Their Grandchildren are GentleStream, HoneyDapple, LilyPuddle, ShimmerBreak, LionCrest, MorningCall, and MidnightDream. Their Great-GrandChildren are PebblePaw, ReedPaw, RavenKit, BriarKit, BrindleKit and FernKit.

Uncles:
TigerHeart (deceased NPC)
Retrospectively, TigerHeart’s Children are LionCrest (@/jayvines) and ShimmerBreak (@/xavier). (See @/jayvines for more info) His Grandchildren are currently at 0.

HickoryBlaze (Alive NPC + Adoptable)
Retrospectively, HickoryBlaze’s Children are GentleStream (Adoptable), HoneyDapple (Adoptable) and LilyPuddle (Adoptable). His GrandChildren are PebblePaw (Adoptable), ReedPaw (Adoptable), BriarKit (Adoptable), BrindleKit (Adoptable) and FernKit (Adoptable).
- Noteable to add HickoryBlazes children had multiple mates so different looks make sense!

1st Cousins:

Through TigerHeart;
LionCrest and ShimmerBreak.

Through HickoryBlaze;
GentleStream, HoneyDapple and LilyPuddle.

2nd Cousins:

Through GentleStream;
PebblePaw and ReedPaw.

Through HoneyDapple:
BriarKit, BrindleKit and FernKit.

MorningCall’s ShadowClan Relatives;
Note: This is just a rough idea of the family tree.

Father:
CrowWhisper (Alive + Adoptable)
Retrospectively, CrowWhisper’s children are MorningCall (@/TawnyNeedsACoffee), MidnightDream (Adoptable) and MoonDust (Adoptable). His Grandchildren are RavenKit (deceased.), Tbd.

Background summary: Born to ShadowClan parents, VixenFlower and HawkTail, CrowWhisper is the eldest of two. His younger sister being SpiderWish. Having being raised in a cold-hearted environment, CrowWhisper was forced into being responsible at a young age, having to take care of his sister due to his parents being neglectful. Having met MistyRain, it was the only moment he felt love in his life. The pair had two kits out of their love, named MorningKit and MidnightKit. However, the tensions between the clans were too great for the forbidden couple to continue seeing each other under, coming to the agreement of cutting ties and taking a kit each. MidnightKit being taken by CrowWhisper as he went back to camp, lying to his clan to have found an abandon kit and that he would help raise her. Eventually he became mates with IvyTear, which he then had his final daughter MoonKit. He spares a thought about his daughter he never got to meet here or there.

Appearance: Blackish-brown tom with heterochromia / blue and amber eyes - [Reference]

Siblings:
MidnightDream (Alive + Adoptable) - Sister/Littermate

MoonDust (Alive + Adoptable) - Younger Sister

Grand-parents:
VixenFlower (Deceased NPC) - Grandmother

HawkTail (Deceased NPC) - Grandfather

Retrospectively, VixenFlower and HawkTail’s Children are CrowWhisper and SpiderWish. Their Grandchildren are MorningCall, MidnightDream, MoonDust and WaspPaw. Their Great-GrandChildren are RavenKit and TBD.

Aunt:
SpiderWish (Adoptable)
Retrospectively, SpiderWish’s child is WaspPaw. Her Grandchildren are currently 0.

1st Cousins:

Through SpiderWish:
WaspPaw (Adoptable).

Theoretical Step-Mother:
IvyTear (NPC)
Retrospectively, IvyTear’s biological child is MoonDust and adoptive child is MidnightDream. Her Grandchildren are currently 0.

—..—

Now that you have the basic rundown on family dynamics it’s time to get into the adoptables!! All up today we have a grand total of 15 adoptable ocs for today who all serve a relation to my main character MorningCall!!! Adopting these cats grants automatic recognition of kinship with MorningCall and allows for any type of family bonding/arguing plot Rps to be presented. Without further ado, enjoy your shop!

Please note: The conditions that must be met to be able to adopt an oc:
Do not change their name, age, backstory if they have one, their family relationships (unless it’s adding in which I would like to be notified ^^). Things you can change is Gender and Sexuality, Future plot lines/storyline’s, Future relationships, future clan/rank changes, Personality traits and everything else under the sun! As long as it’s not removing the characters history and basics I am okay with any other changes. Appearance is up to you as long as it makes sense <33

:Basic MorningCall info reminder:

Morning - Her bright speckles amongst her dark pelt reminded her mother of sunrise/dawn/very early morning.
Call - Intuitive and good leadership skills.
: Short, medium-fluffy, tortoiseshell shecat with amber eyes:
Gender/Pronouns: AFAB/Female - She/her.
Clan: ThunderClan

—..—

ThunderClan Relative Adoptables:

TansyJaw | 98 moons | MorningCall’s Grandmother | [Appearance] - Calico Mainecoon mix with Green eyes | Heterosexual | She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Family Orientated, Intelligent, Wise, ~ Opinionated, Truthful, — Argumentative, Cold-hearted, Judgemental. | Rank: Elder

• TansyJaw - @gs29513

HickoryBlaze | 65 moons | MorningCall’s Uncle | [Appearance] - Dark Brown Mainecoon/Norwegian forest mix with green eyes | Unlabelled | He/Him pronouns | Traits: + Loyal, Humorous, Loving, ~ Overly-Confident, Blunt, — Judgemental, Power-Hungry, Selfish.| Rank: Senior Warrior

GentleStream | 43 moons | MorningCall’s 1st Cousin | [Appearance] - Brown and white RagDoll/Norwegian/Mainecoon mix with blue eyes | Pansexual | She/Her or They/Them pronouns | Traits: + Empathetic, Sweet, Insightful, ~ Paranoid, Loud, Ambitious, — Judgemental, Envious, Emotional.| Rank: Warrior

PebblePaw | 10 moons | MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin | [Appearance] | tbd | He/Him or They/Them pronouns | Traits: + Gentle, Passive , Supportive, ~ Anti-social, Meek, Clumsy, — Sensitive, Low-self-esteem, Cowardly.| Rank: Apprentice

• PebblePaw - @FrostyGalaxy

ReedPaw | 10 moons | MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin | [Appearance] | tbd | He/Him pronouns | Traits: + Confident, Honest, Positive, ~ Talkative, Compulsive, Prankster, — Stubborn, Argumentative, Petty.| Rank: Apprentice

• ReedPaw - @elsander

LilyPuddle | 43 moons | MorningCall’s 1st Cousin | [Appearance] - Light Brown Tabby/Mainecoon/Norwegian mix with green eyes | Homosexual/Lesbian | She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Jokester, Open-minded, Caring, ~ Reckless, Talkative, Overly-Confident, — Argumentative, Deceitful, Destructive .| Rank: Warrior

HoneyDapple | 43 moons | MorningCall’s 1st Cousin | [Appearance] - Brown,Ginger and White Calico Mainecoon/Tabby/Norwegian forest mix with Green Eyes| Heterosexual | She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Mature, Determined, Protective, ~ Aloof, Calculated, Anti-Social, — Stubborn, Vindictive, Cautious.| Rank: Queen

BriarKit | 5 moons | MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin | [Appearance] - up to Rper based on mothers appearance | tbd | She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Genuine, Quick-Witted, Outgoing, ~ Talkative, Nosy, Curious, — Emotional, Selfish.| Rank: Kit

BrindleKit | 5 moons | MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin | [Appearance] - up to Rper based on mothers appearance | tbd | She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Sympathetic, Respectful, Mature ~ Shy, Delicate,
Secretive, — Unorganised, Easily distracted.| Rank: Kit

• BrindleKit - @Ladiebugg

FernKit | 5 moons | MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin | [Appearance] - up to Rper based on mothers appearance | tbd | He/Him or She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Curious, Adventurous, Intelligent, ~ Social, Forgetful, Over-Shares, — Fussy, Impulsive.| Rank: Kit

ShadowClan Relative Adoptables:

CrowWhisper | 63 moons | MorningCall’s Father | [Appearance] Blackish-brown Bombay/Shorthair mix with heterochromia / blue and amber eyes | Heterosexual | He/Him pronouns | Traits: + Insightful, Protective, Understanding, ~ Blunt, Stoic, Mysterious, — Aloof, Uncaring, Selfish.| Rank: Senior Warrior

MidnightDream | 40 moons | MorningCall’s Sister/Littermate| [Appearance] | TBD | She/Her pronouns | Traits: TBD.| Rank: Warrior

• MidnightDream - @silverwynds

MoonDust | 36 moons | MorningCall’s Younger half-sister | [Appearance] | TBD | She/Her pronouns | Traits: TBD.| Rank: Warrior

• MoonDust - @Kaybug.

SpiderWish | 60 moons | MorningCall’s Aunt | [Appearance] - Black Tabby Shorthair/Bombay mix with amber eyes | Unlabelled | She/Her pronouns | Traits: + Resilient, Hopeful, Diligent ~ Blunt, Narcissistic , Ambitious, — Loud, Opinionated, Aggressive.| Rank: Senior Warrior

WaspPaw | 11 moons | MorningCall’s 1st Cousin | [Appearance] - up to Rper based on mothers appearance | TBD | He/Him pronouns | Traits:+ Mature, Charismatic, Quick-witted, ~ Stealthy, Cunning, Observant, — Cynical, Resourceful, Misunderstood. | Rank: Apprentice

• WaspPaw - @Tobi

—..—

Form:

Adoptable Oc:
Why do you want this oc?:
What do you plan to do with it?:
Will you be available for Rps?:
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?:
Other:
Mention: @TawnyNeedsACoffee

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 9th, 2023 at 06:22 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 08:14 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Family of Morning [Adoptables]

Adoptable Oc: Reedpaw
Why do you want this oc?: I really need more apprentices, and I hate having to come up with traits, and Reedppaw seems like somebody I'd like to develop more
What do you plan to do with it?: I'ma build him up from his apprenticehood, and go ahead and gethis assesment ready to be done before the end of the month so I can play around with him for a while <3 maybe gets some quality morning time in aswell <3
Will you be available for Rps?: always!!
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: God i would love to see them get close, like sibling close. Though Morningcall being much much older than Reed, i think it would be cute if Reed was such a lil rebel and was hellbent on figuring out his bloodline lol
Other: plz excuse this mess of a post im struggling rn for motivation lmao

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 5th, 2023 at 08:15 AM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 09:21 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

OOOO TAWNY I HAVE IDEAS A BREWINNNNN. do i need more ocs? no. will i throw an app put anyway? absolutely.

---

Adoptable Oc:
Midnightdream

i absolutely adore morning and would love to help develop her. also i need more girlies in my roster hehe so this is an awesome opportunity

okay so. what if midnight was never told of her thunderclan blood or anything of her family in thunderclan? since she's separated from her pureblooded kin she was never held to any strict expectations and her protective father may have kept it all from her in an attempt to keep her and his previous love safe. when she finds out she's furious and makes it her goal to learn of her family in thunderclan. because of her bright demeanor she never felt as though she fit in in shadowclan and perhaps it could lead to her leaving shadowclan to join thunderclan and her sister.

ofc!! i do work so some days i may be less active than others but im usually on most days, at least for a little while.

i want them to grow close and be able to support each other! i think it would be interesting for morning to reconnect with a direct member of her shc family (if she already hasnt?) and have a familial shoulder to lean on that isn't awful to her

---
Name: Midnightdream
Sexuality: possibly lesbian? bisexual at the very least
Relation: Sister
Personality:
(+) Upbeat, (+) Hardworker, (=) Forward, (=) Persistent, (-) Blunt, (-) Short-tempered
Midnight has a lot of energy for a cat her age. She's typically in a good mood and pushes herself as hard as she can to achieve her desired result in anything she does. Somewhat of a perfectionist, she can get fussy if she puts in all this effort and things don't go the way she wants. She has somewhat of a short fuse and can be irritated pretty easily, especially if another cat isn't understanding her the way she wants them to. The dream in her name comes from her desire for peace-- it is obviously only that of a dream. She doesn't let it stop her from getting things done. She's not afraid to speak her mind and can come off a bit too forward at times because of the tendency to say whatever comes to mind first.
Appearance:
Sleek and shorthaired like her father, most of her pelt is the same brown/black color. On her chest she has a tuft of white fur, and her back left paw is also white. Aside from that the only other marking of different color she has on her pelt is a splotch of ginger tabby striping on her face. It was said to resemble that of a full moon, hence her name. She shares the same base blue color of her eyes as her father but has sectoral heterochromia in her right eye, displaying a splotch of amber.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 5th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Adoptable Oc
Moondust

Why do you want this oc?
I think it would be cool to have a new character as my time has opened up a bit.

What do you plan to do with it?
I want a cat to create a family with possibly, and to uphold what she believes in.

Will you be available for Rps?
Of course!

What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?
I think we could develop a close one. Like that the love each other (from different clans???)

Other

Mention
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

MoonDust
| 36 moons |
MorningCall’s Younger sister
A very fluffy grey molly with white specks thrown around her fur, a white muzzle. She has bright amber eyes.
She/Her pronouns
Traits: intelligent, clever, talkative

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; September 5th, 2023 at 12:47 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post
OOOO TAWNY I HAVE IDEAS A BREWINNNNN. do i need more ocs? no. will i throw an app put anyway? absolutely.

---

Adoptable Oc:
Midnightdream

i absolutely adore morning and would love to help develop her. also i need more girlies in my roster hehe so this is an awesome opportunity

okay so. what if midnight was never told of her thunderclan blood or anything of her family in thunderclan? since she's separated from her pureblooded kin she was never held to any strict expectations and her protective father may have kept it all from her in an attempt to keep her and his previous love safe. when she finds out she's furious and makes it her goal to learn of her family in thunderclan. because of her bright demeanor she never felt as though she fit in in shadowclan and perhaps it could lead to her leaving shadowclan to join thunderclan and her sister.

ofc!! i do work so some days i may be less active than others but im usually on most days, at least for a little while.

i want them to grow close and be able to support each other! i think it would be interesting for morning to reconnect with a direct member of her shc family (if she already hasnt?) and have a familial shoulder to lean on that isn't awful to her

---
Name: Midnightdream
Sexuality: possibly lesbian? bisexual at the very least
Relation: Sister
Personality:
(+) Upbeat, (+) Hardworker, (=) Forward, (=) Persistent, (-) Blunt, (-) Short-tempered
Midnight has a lot of energy for a cat her age. She's typically in a good mood and pushes herself as hard as she can to achieve her desired result in anything she does. Somewhat of a perfectionist, she can get fussy if she puts in all this effort and things don't go the way she wants. She has somewhat of a short fuse and can be irritated pretty easily, especially if another cat isn't understanding her the way she wants them to. The dream in her name comes from her desire for peace-- it is obviously only that of a dream. She doesn't let it stop her from getting things done. She's not afraid to speak her mind and can come off a bit too forward at times because of the tendency to say whatever comes to mind first.
Appearance:
Sleek and shorthaired like her father, most of her pelt is the same brown/black color. On her chest she has a tuft of white fur, and her back left paw is also white. Aside from that the only other marking of different color she has on her pelt is a splotch of ginger tabby striping on her face. It was said to resemble that of a full moon, hence her name. She shares the same base blue color of her eyes as her father but has sectoral heterochromia in her right eye, displaying a splotch of amber.

Accepted for MidnightDream <33 I do have a bit of history for the siblings and their parents I would like to discuss with you and @Kaybug. as it’s the one thing I don’t want erased from their character but you already seem to have a pretty good idea of where I was heading for them I plan to start a discord or site pm chat for those who join the morning fam So we can discuss family plots at times! I’m excited to see what you come up with for this vital character hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsander View Post
Adoptable Oc: Reedpaw
Why do you want this oc?: I really need more apprentices, and I hate having to come up with traits, and Reedppaw seems like somebody I'd like to develop more
What do you plan to do with it?: I'ma build him up from his apprenticehood, and go ahead and gethis assesment ready to be done before the end of the month so I can play around with him for a while <3 maybe gets some quality morning time in aswell <3
Will you be available for Rps?: always!!
What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?: God i would love to see them get close, like sibling close. Though Morningcall being much much older than Reed, i think it would be cute if Reed was such a lil rebel and was hellbent on figuring out his bloodline lol
Other: plz excuse this mess of a post im struggling rn for motivation lmao

Accepted for ReedPaw!! <33 I would love for MorningCall to try and get closer to her ThunderClan relatives considering she’s basically been raised by most of them after her mothers death as an apprentice. MorningCall maybe be here nor there with the older cousins she grew up with since a lot of them have a bit of a “she’s the troublemaker” of the family mentality but with her younger cousins she pretty much let’s most comments slide since she’s aware they aren’t old enough to understand. Cousins she is close to is LionCrest ( @Jayvines ) and Potentially could be close-ish to Reeds mother, GentleStream. I plan to make a discord/site pm for all the morning relatives soon so that if anyone ever needs to ask questions on the family history I can answer it or to make future family events ! I’m excited to see where you take rebellious ReedPaw to next! Let me know if you need help choosing an appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post

Adoptable Oc
Moondust

Why do you want this oc?
I think it would be cool to have a new character as my time has opened up a bit.

What do you plan to do with it?
I want a cat to create a family with possibly, and to uphold what she believes in.

Will you be available for Rps?
Of course!

What type of bond do you want them and MorningCall to have/develop?
I think we could develop a close one. Like that the love each other (from different clans???)

Other

Mention
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

MoonDust
| 36 moons |
MorningCall’s Younger sister
A very fluffy grey molly with white specks thrown around her fur, a white muzzle. She has bright amber eyes.
She/Her pronouns
Traits: intelligent, clever, talkative

Accepted for MoonDust! <333 It will be interesting to see how they will bond considering they are also half-siblings. I could imagine MoonDust might feel almost isolated from MidnightDream once discovering there’s another sibling in the picture that may play a part or maybe she will be happy for more family. I would love to see more information about her, @silverwynds MidnightDream and @elsander ‘s ReedPaw once everyone gets info up about them that I left blank >:3. I will be adding you to a discord or site pm chat for us to discuss family plot details and answer any questions anyone may have ^^

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 5th, 2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old September 5th, 2023, 04:35 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

RP Tracker
Old September 5th, 2023, 05:33 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Adoptable Oc:
Pebblepaw

i'm literally so in love with them you don't understand

Pebble is someone who's deeply insecure and unsure, constantly questioning in their head if they're doing the right thing or if they should have done something differently. Every action is constantly shadowed by fear and doubt which leads to indecision and frustration on the part of others. In tough situations, they are the embodiment of the "freeze" reaction, rooted to the spot and unable to do anything, this is the only time where their mind is truly blank because they just can't seem to get a single thought around the boulder of fear.
Ultimately, I'd like Pebble to gain even just a small amount more of confidence, and I'd like for them to be less indecisive, though that's a tough job for them, especially as they're terrified of Tansyjaw and doing even the smallest thing she might disagree with.
I'm always available lol

I'd like for their initial relationship to be neutral to negative, at least on Pebble's side. Pebble has most likely never spoken to Morning on their own before, and much of their opinion of her comes from what TansyJaw or other family members have to say about her. While Pebble has never spoken with her one on one, they know that Tansy doesn't like her and the idea of doing or liking any cat that Tansy doesn't is terrifying to them so they don't make any effort of getting closer to her.
Perhaps Morning starts to draw them out of their shell just simply by being kind, even if that kindness is nothing more than a simple "hello" or "good morning", something as small as that is definately enough to get Pebble to think that maybe you're not all so bad. Still, though, it'll take a while for them to admit that their views about certain things or cats are different from Tansy's views.
Other:
--

Mention:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

<><><><><>
|| PebblePaw ||
|| 10 moons || MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin ||
|| AMAB, They/Them, aroace ||
|| A medium furred cat with a light grey pelt and a darker grey spotted tabby pattern. Their muzzle, chest, belly, inner legs, paws and tail tip are all white. Their eyes are a bright amber, almost yellow color. ||
|| Traits: + Gentle, Passive , Supportive, ~ Anti-social, Meek, Clumsy, — Sensitive, Low-self-esteem, Cowardly ||
|| Rank: Apprentice ||
Old September 5th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
Adoptable Oc:
Pebblepaw

i'm literally so in love with them you don't understand

Pebble is someone who's deeply insecure and unsure, constantly questioning in their head if they're doing the right thing or if they should have done something differently. Every action is constantly shadowed by fear and doubt which leads to indecision and frustration on the part of others. In tough situations, they are the embodiment of the "freeze" reaction, rooted to the spot and unable to do anything, this is the only time where their mind is truly blank because they just can't seem to get a single thought around the boulder of fear.
Ultimately, I'd like Pebble to gain even just a small amount more of confidence, and I'd like for them to be less indecisive, though that's a tough job for them, especially as they're terrified of Tansyjaw and doing even the smallest thing she might disagree with.
I'm always available lol

I'd like for their initial relationship to be neutral to negative, at least on Pebble's side. Pebble has most likely never spoken to Morning on their own before, and much of their opinion of her comes from what TansyJaw or other family members have to say about her. While Pebble has never spoken with her one on one, they know that Tansy doesn't like her and the idea of doing or liking any cat that Tansy doesn't is terrifying to them so they don't make any effort of getting closer to her.
Perhaps Morning starts to draw them out of their shell just simply by being kind, even if that kindness is nothing more than a simple "hello" or "good morning", something as small as that is definately enough to get Pebble to think that maybe you're not all so bad. Still, though, it'll take a while for them to admit that their views about certain things or cats are different from Tansy's views.
Other:
--

Mention:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

<><><><><>
|| PebblePaw ||
|| 10 moons || MorningCall’s 2nd Cousin ||
|| AMAB, They/Them, aroace ||
|| A medium furred cat with a light grey pelt and a darker grey spotted tabby pattern. Their muzzle, chest, belly, inner legs, paws and tail tip are all white. Their eyes are a bright amber, almost yellow color. ||
|| Traits: + Gentle, Passive , Supportive, ~ Anti-social, Meek, Clumsy, — Sensitive, Low-self-esteem, Cowardly ||
|| Rank: Apprentice ||

Accepted for the adoption of PebblePaw <333
I love the dynamic you have presented me for MorningCall and PebblePaw and I feel it will be a very sweet idea for them to gradually come to realise that their great-grandmother is quite toxic for the family and has installed generational hatred towards other clans and this warped perception of a perfect family (stemming from grandma-ma’s own little trauma I would imagine). For them to realise what MorningCall has been through I feel would bring them a bit closer later on down the road, especially since MorningCall would be regularly giving family check ins here and there. Additionally ReedPaw, PebblePaw’s brother
seems to enjoy nagging her about family ties and for extra training. I think they’re negative to possibly guilty feelings over their cousin would make for interesting plot points and conversations <3. I’ll be organising either a discord or site pm chat for those in the fam-bam for any family plot discussions or if anyone wants a history rundown on certain characters or topics to get a better idea of how family dynamics works ^^

RP Tracker
Old September 5th, 2023, 09:06 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Accepted for MidnightDream <33 I do have a bit of history for the siblings and their parents I would like to discuss with you and @Kaybug. as it’s the one thing I don’t want erased from their character but you already seem to have a pretty good idea of where I was heading for them I plan to start a discord or site pm chat for those who join the morning fam So we can discuss family plots at times! I’m excited to see what you come up with for this vital character hehe

Accepted for ReedPaw!! <33 I would love for MorningCall to try and get closer to her ThunderClan relatives considering she’s basically been raised by most of them after her mothers death as an apprentice. MorningCall maybe be here nor there with the older cousins she grew up with since a lot of them have a bit of a “she’s the troublemaker” of the family mentality but with her younger cousins she pretty much let’s most comments slide since she’s aware they aren’t old enough to understand. Cousins she is close to is LionCrest ( @Jayvines ) and Potentially could be close-ish to Reeds mother, GentleStream. I plan to make a discord/site pm for all the morning relatives soon so that if anyone ever needs to ask questions on the family history I can answer it or to make future family events ! I’m excited to see where you take rebellious ReedPaw to next! Let me know if you need help choosing an appearance.

Accepted for MoonDust! <333 It will be interesting to see how they will bond considering they are also half-siblings. I could imagine MoonDust might feel almost isolated from MidnightDream once discovering there’s another sibling in the picture that may play a part or maybe she will be happy for more family. I would love to see more information about her, @silverwynds MidnightDream and @elsander ‘s ReedPaw once everyone gets info up about them that I left blank >:3. I will be adding you to a discord or site pm chat for us to discuss family plot details and answer any questions anyone may have ^^

Hehe sweet <33 im tired rn but just ask me stuff and i will let you know whatever you want !!

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old September 5th, 2023, 11:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

RP Tracker