Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM

Old May 27th, 2022, 04:36 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Multi Kit Finder/Family Finder <3

Have you ever made a family finder for a kit character just to have it fail? Well, this thread is just the right thread for you! Here you will receive a family, a non NPC, active family for your kit.

How this works
It’s pretty simple, in the first part is the regular kit finder, this is me looking for kits for my characters who are currently pregnant, there will be a selection of she-cats (or AFAB cats) in different clans with different kits to choose from (each drawn using free to use bases). The second part is the family finder, there will be a form there that you can submit your kit character with, then I will look at your character and see if they are a character I am interested in making a family for (it is not guaranteed that if you submit a character to me that they will be added to the finder, but it is highly likely) and if they are then I will create a birth parent or parent(s) for your character (that I will role play) and draw some siblings for them, the siblings will then be added the the kit finder above for people to choose. Sounds interesting?

Kit finder

These kits will be born on the 10th of July
Please mention @MaryTheCrow with me in the form :]
Birth Parent: HoneyStripe [She/They/Him]
Spouse: GreyPelt [NPC]
Basic Family Information: HoneyStripe and GreyPelt fell in love as warriors, after HoneyStripe told GreyPelt they were pregnant he was excited but unfortunately GreyPelt was struck on a thunder path by a monster. HoneyStripe was very depressed due to his mate passing, and even thought about giving away her kits after they were born. This changed after GreyPelt appeared to him in a dream and told her to be strong and raise the kits as they were a part of him. HoneyStripe agreed and is now ready to smother their kits with love.
Number of kits in litter: 3 [0/3 are still available]

This image was made by @/MaryTheCrow and I did not draw Greenkit as Mary had already made a design for them :]- Taken by @/MaryTheCrow as Greenkit!

if image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/FennixWolf as Flowerkit

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/Théo as Rainkit!

These kits will be born on the 1st of August
Please mention @Bone. with me in the form
Birth parent: BirchWind [He/Him]- Rped by @/V01DRYD3R
Spouse: FinchBreeze [She/They]
Basic Family Information: BirchWind originally mated with a molly named HeronBreeze, unfortunately the two spilt apart when HeronBreeze went missing, BirchWind than fell back on a molly named FinchBreeze, FinchBreeze comforted him and they ended up becoming mates in the end. Both parents are trans, FinchBreeze is mtf and BirchWind is ftm, all kits (exception to Blizzardkit) should be AMAB.
Amount of kits in litter: 4 (3/4 are available)

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/Bone.'s BlizzardKit, Blizzardkit is ftm in the future.

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"

These kits will be born on the 29th of July
Please mention @Kingly with me in the form
Birth parent: SnowEar [She/Her]
Spouse: Ron - A ginger tabby with amber eyes and long fur, folded ears and a bob tail. [NPC Kittypet]
Basic Family Information: SnowEar and Ron grew close roughly four moons before they became mates, once they did SnowEar fell pregnant, unfortunately Ron's housefolk were due to move later that moon and Ron didnt want to join the clans so the two spilt apart, instead of Ron telling SnowEar that his housefolk were moving he told her that he hated her and never actually liked her, that way she wouldn't be as upset when he moved away. This of course backfired and SnowEar now despised her former mate.
Amount of kits in litter: 2 (1 /2 are still available)

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/Kingly's Lionkit

Kit Finder Form
Parent(s) or family name:
Kit number:
Kit name:
Kit gender (birth gender) + pronouns:
Kit personality:
Kit appearance (description):
Activity:
Other:
Plot ideas? (Optional):
Mention me: @LeoDaLeaf

Family Finder
Here you can submit your kit oc for them to receive a section for their own family above in the kit finder <3, there is a waiting list because drawing all these family’s takes time :]

#- kit name [Link to post], @/mention
1- Eggkit, @/RabbitEye
2- Fawnkit, @/Peachy Wolf27
3- Pinekit, @/Dirtfur
4- Dirtkit, @/~Fierce~
5- Open

Family finder Form without link-
Your kit oc’s name:
Your kit oc’s gender (birth gender) and pronouns:
Your kit oc’s appearance (Be descriptive or include an image!):
Your kit oc’s personality (traits or small overview):
Do you want more than one parent?: Yes/No/I don’t mind
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Eg. A parent who doesn’t care about the kits):
Do you want to pick the sibling(s) with me or do you want me to pick the sibling(s) or do you want to pick the sibling(s) alone?: I want to pick with you/I want you to pick/I want to pick
How many siblings (Up from 0-4, this does not include your kit oc):
Clan:
Other:

Family Finder Form with link-
Kit oc name + Link:
Do you want more than one parent?: Yes/No/I don’t mind
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Eg. A parent who doesn’t care about the kits):
Do you want to pick the sibling(s) with me or do you want me to pick the sibling(s) or do you want to pick the sibling(s) alone?: I want to pick with you/I want you to pick/I want to pick
How many siblings (from 0-4, this does not include your kit oc):
Clan:
Other:

Archives
These are families that have been filled and/or have been born or have been postponed

These kits will be born on the 30th of June 2022.
Number of kits in the litter : 3 (0/3 still available, Sorry!)
Mother: AppleMask
Father: Unknown.
Basic family information: AppleMask has never wanted kits until she met a handsome rouge tom, he had made her fall for him without even learning his name, she quickly fell pregnant with his kits but when going out to tell him he never showed up. This left AppleMask heartbroken and love sick, to a point that she will cling to any tom who is nice to her at all. She’ll be quite distant from her kits after they are weaned, mostly focusing on her love life rather than her offspring.

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in “Family Thread” - Taken by @/Flopsy as Squirrelkit

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in “Family Thread”- Taken by @/poppy. As DuskKit!

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in “Family Thread”- Taken by @/Bone. as Dogkit

These kits will be born on the 29th of June 2022
Number of kits in the litter: 2 (0/2 still available)
Birth Mother: RainySpirit
Mother: LeafNight
Basic family information: RainySpirit and LeafNight met when LeafNight was a newly made apprentice and RainySpirit was a kit, they instantly became inseparable. Leafpaw would spend all of her free time teaching Rainykit all about being an apprentice and by the time Rainykit became an apprentice alongside Leafpaw each had created a strong unbreakable bond. They seemed to drift apart during their apprenticeships but neither left each other’s minds, both were made warriors together. A few moons later LeafNight started to tease RainySpirit playfully and they flirted back and forth for a while, each gaining feelings, eventually becoming mates. It was hard for RainySpirit since she didn’t see herself as a lesbian and her parents were against same gender relationships, but she decided to not care about labels or her parents. LeafNight being trans Male to Female the two were able to have kits together.

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in “Family Thread”- Taken by @/Belle as Moonkit!

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in “Family Thread”- Taken by @/Dont Panic as Sandkit!

These kits will be born on the 5th of July 2022.
Number of kits in the litter: 4 [1/4 still avalable]
I designed these lot ages ago, so the base used is a differnt base by IvonChee. (Also feel free to ignore the gender markings on the drawings :] )
Parent: SweetSwirl- a cream colored cat with light brown swirls and amber eyes.
Basic family information: SweetSwirl fell in love with a tom who wishes to have noting to do with the kits, SweetSwirl is still quite young to be a parent so they are very nervous that something will go wrong, and their correct. During the kitting they will unfortunately pass.
Kit #1 is taken by @/poppy. as Mudkit
Kit #2 is taken by @/Polaris as Lizardkit
Kit #3 is taken by @/MysteryCat as Shrewkit
Kit #4 is taken by @/Rabbiteye as Woodkit

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"

These kits will be born on the 19th of July 2022
Amount of kits in litter: 3 [0/3 still available]
Father: SwiftPelt
Basic family information: Swiftpelt is a transgender male, his mate PetalBreeze unfortunately passed away shortly before he found out he was pregnant. He doesn't really like kits and PetalBreeze had promised to raise the kits for him if he had them, of course they cant do that now. SwiftPelt wont be a great parent but they wont turn a blind eye to their kits, they wont pay much attention to the litter but he will always be there, subtly making sure they are all okay.

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread", unfortunately its sidewards :]- Taken by @/MisteryCat's OpalKit

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/Bean_The_Cat as Icekit

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thead" - Taken by @/Théo as Whitekit

These kits will be born of the 2nd of July 2022
Number of kits in the litter: 2 (0/2 still available)
Mother: DappleSplash
Father: Unknown
Please Mention @Starlily with me in the form :]
Basic family information: DappleSplash randomly fell pregnant, she had no clue who the father was or where he was now, but that didn't matter to her, she has always adored helping to take care of the kits in the nursery and she figured that being a mother would be a good thing for her.

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/Starlily as Darkkit

If the image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/starry. as Bluebellkit

These kits will be born on the 23rd of July
Please mention @MaryTheCrow with me in the form :]
Birth Parent: BlueLeap [She/Her]
Spouse: FurzeShine [He/They]
Basic Family information: BlueLeap and FurzeShine's relationship was already quite.. problematic, before BlueLeap fell pregnant. BlueLeap doesn't want kits while FurzeShine is overjoyed about the kits, BlueLeap will completely ignore and even refuse to feed the kits after they are born and FurzeShine will be the sole parent who takes care of them.
Kits in the litter: 5 [0/5 available]

These images were made by @/MaryTheCrow and I did not draw Brightkit as Mary had already made a design for them :]- Taken by @/MaryTheCrow as Brightkit!

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread" -Taken by @/Peachy Wolf27 as Glacier/Hailkit!

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/poppy.'s Bubblekit

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/Bone.’s Quietkit/Fennickit

If image is unseeable please go to my albums and it should be in "Family Thread"- Taken by @/SpiritedWarrior's Fernkit

Relationship post between the two parents if your interested-

Commonly asked questions
If you have a question that hasn't been answered in the spoiler below please shoot me a vm

Q- What happens when a litter is born, but not all kittens are adopted out?
A- Either I will rp the siblings and then have then die later or they will be still born. On the other hand you can unsubmit your character and we can try again another time

Q- Is there a limit on how many kits i can apply for?
A- Not at all! But I wouldn't suggest doing more than four in a month :]

Q- Is there a limit to how many families I can submit a form for?
A- Yes, two at a time and then you can submit more family requests once they've been completed :]]

When kits will be born
29th of June- Moonkit ( @/Rainee), Sandkit (@/Don't Panic)
30th of June- Squirrelkit ( @/Flopsy), Duskkit (@/poppy.), Dogkit (@/Bone)
2nd of July- Darkkit (@/Starlily), Bluebellkit (@/starry)
5th of July- Mudkit (@/poppy.), Lizardkit (@/Polaris), Shrewkit (@/MysteryCat), Woodkit (@/Rabbiteye)
10th of July- Greenkit (@/MaryTheCrow), Rainkit (@/Théo), Flowerkit (@/FennixWolf)
25th of July- OpalKit (@/MisteryCat), Icekit (@/Bean_The_Cat), Whitekit (@/Théo)
25th of July- Brightkit (@/MaryTheCrow), Bubblekit (@/poppy.), Quietkit (@/Bone.), Fernkit (@/SpiritedWarrior), Glacier/HailKit (@/Peachy Wolf27)
29th of July- Lionkit (@/Kingly)
1st of August- Blizzardkit (@/Bone.)

Make sure to mention me and if it is required mention the other person as well.

Important Notice, I will be on hiatus from the 14th of July-25/24th of July

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; July 5th, 2022 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Fixing archives soon!
Old May 27th, 2022, 04:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Multi Kit Finder/Family Finder <3

Parent(s) name: mask family
Kit number: 2
Kit name: Duskkit
Kit gender (birth gender) + pronouns: afab she/her
Kit personality: She is a very smart molly, and can very easily use her brains to destroy her enemies. She's that one kid at school who knew everyone's business and had screenshots that could ruin lives. Yeah, she's nosy but she's not mean, just treat her right or she'll do everything in her power to make you miserable
Kit appearance (description): lilac brown, tan and cream patches molly with thick, fluffy fire and round ears, stubby tail and dark golden eyes
Activity: 8/10
Other: THIS ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M DED

Last edited by poppy; May 27th, 2022 at 05:11 PM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 04:54 PM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Kit Finder Form-
Parent(s) name: Leaf/Rain
Kit number:1
Kit name: Star'kit or Moon'kit, Pumpkin'kit
Kit gender (birth gender) + pronouns: Female she/they
Kit personality: shy sweet she who sees herself as very weak but loves her family as much as is possible.
Kit appearance (description): Well, s it would be kit #1 soooo
Activity: I am pretty active
Other:nope

Last edited by Rainee; May 27th, 2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 04:59 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
Kit Finder Form-
Parent(s) name: Leaf/Rain
Kit number:1
Kit name: Star'kit or Moon'kit, Pumpkin'kit
Kit gender (birth gender) + pronouns: Female she/they
Kit personality: shy sweet she who sees herself as very weak but loves her family as much as is possible.
Kit appearance (description): Well, s it would be kit #1 soooo
Activity: I am pretty active
Other:nope
Accepted! I adore the name Moonkit! Please add a worded description of her appearance when you get a chance and for future reference unfortunately the name Starkit would be invalid as all clan cats on this forum are unable to be named with the prefix ‘Star’ since if they were to become leader then their name would be StarStar :]

larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; May 27th, 2022 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Poppy changed her mind :]
Old May 27th, 2022, 05:06 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Your kit oc’s name: Darkkit
Your kit oc’s gender (birth gender) and pronouns: Female, she/her
Your kit oc’s appearance (Be descriptive or include an image!): Here!
Your kit oc’s personality (traits or small overview): Darkkit is as mischievous as they get. She loves to mess around with others, and is very energetic and happy go lucky. She likes to spend time with others, but will also just hang out alone once in awhile. She loves to climb, be it tree stumps or actual trees, anything with heights. She tends to annoy the warriors by asking a lot of questions, and loves to listen to the elders telling stories. She can have a hot temper, though she cools down fast and is quick to apologize. Darkkit is also intensely loyal to her family and can be protective.
Do you want more than one parent?: I don’t mind
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Eg. A parent who doesn’t care about the kits): If one parent, very close, if two, one that’s close to the kits, one that’s indifferent to them.
Do you want to pick the sibling(s) with me or do you want me to pick the sibling(s) or do you want to pick the sibling(s) alone?: I want to pick with you.
How many siblings (Up from 0-4, this does not include your kit oc): One

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old May 27th, 2022, 05:11 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedShadow View Post
Your kit oc’s name: Darkkit
Your kit oc’s gender (birth gender) and pronouns: Female, she/her
Your kit oc’s appearance (Be descriptive or include an image!): Here!
Your kit oc’s personality (traits or small overview): Darkkit is as mischievous as they get. She loves to mess around with others, and is very energetic and happy go lucky. She likes to spend time with others, but will also just hang out alone once in awhile. She loves to climb, be it tree stumps or actual trees, anything with heights. She tends to annoy the warriors by asking a lot of questions, and loves to listen to the elders telling stories. She can have a hot temper, though she cools down fast and is quick to apologize. Darkkit is also intensely loyal to her family and can be protective.
Do you want more than one parent?: I don’t mind
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Eg. A parent who doesn’t care about the kits): If one parent, very close, if two, one that’s close to the kits, one that’s indifferent to them.
Do you want to pick the sibling(s) with me or do you want me to pick the sibling(s) or do you want to pick the sibling(s) alone?: I want to pick with you.
How many siblings (Up from 0-4, this does not include your kit oc): One
Accepted! I’ll get to work on Darkkit’s family soon

Old May 27th, 2022, 05:12 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Parent(s) name: mask family
Kit number: 2
Kit name: Duskkit
Kit gender (birth gender) + pronouns: afab she/her
Kit personality: She is a very smart molly, and can very easily use her brains to destroy her enemies. She's that one kid at school who knew everyone's business and had screenshots that could ruin lives. Yeah, she's nosy but she's not mean, just treat her right or she'll do everything in her power to make you miserable
Kit appearance (description): lilac brown, tan and cream patches molly with thick, fluffy fire and round ears, stubby tail and dark golden eyes
Activity: 8/10
Other: THIS ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M DED
Accepted! Duskkit’s personality is GOLD. I love her! Also thanks!

Old May 27th, 2022, 05:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
Accepted! Duskkit’s personality is GOLD. I love her! Also thanks!
TYSM!!! CAN'T WAIT!
Old May 27th, 2022, 05:47 PM
Be a warrior, not a worri

My Mood: Cheerful

Family Finder Form without link-
Name of your oc kit: Opalkit
The gender (gender of birth) and the pronouns of your kit oc: Man - He
The appearance of your oc kit (Be descriptive or include a picture!): - Here -
The personality of your oc kit (traits or small general vision): It is a cat that loves silence and is somewhat clumsy, just talk to another cat if necessary. Although he doesn't realize it, he has a cold look and scares other cats because of it without realizing it. He loves to discover new things.
Do you want more than one father?: I don't care
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Ex. A father who does not care about the kits):If one parent, very close, if two, I don't care so much about what kind are be
Do you want to choose the brother(s) with me or do you want me to choose the brother(s) or do you want to choose the brother(s) alone: I want you to choose the brother
How many siblings (from 0 to 4, this does not include your oc kit): 2/two

Last edited by MysteryCat; May 27th, 2022 at 05:54 PM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 05:54 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryCat View Post
Family Finder Form without link-
Name of your oc kit: Opalkit
The gender (gender of birth) and the pronouns of your kit oc: Man - He
The appearance of your oc kit (Be descriptive or include a picture!): - Here -
The personality of your oc kit (traits or small general vision): It is a cat that loves silence and is somewhat clumsy, just talk to another cat if necessary. Although he doesn't realize it, he has a cold look and scares other cats because of it without realizing it. He loves to discover new things.
Do you want more than one father?: I don't care
What kind of parent(s) do you want? (Ex. A father who does not care about the kits):If one parent, very close, if two, I don't care so much about the personality
Do you want to choose the brother(s) with me or do you want me to choose the brother(s) or do you want to choose the brother(s) alone: I want you to choose the brother
How many siblings (from 0 to 4, this does not include your oc kit): 2/two
Accepted! I’ll add you to the waiting list <3