Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM

Old January 30th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Lilykit Family Adopts

Alright, so Lilykit has been needing a family for awhile, so I decided to just make her one!

Here's the link to her bio, and here is the link to her appearance.

Now onto the family!

Featherstream - Mother
Description: A small white she-cat with big light blue eyes and a long tail that's missing the very tip. Short fur with big ears and a long tail, she had a few small scars scattered throughout her pelt.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=xlquXbcC7J

Stormshadow - Mother
Age 47 Moons
Description: A tall, lean dark grey tabby with a lighter chest and stomach. Has many scars on her face and a few on her pelt, one of her ears is tattered and the other missing. She had a prominent scar on one leg that causes her to limp.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=ncmyTsXgMf

Darkkit - Littermate
Description: Large black tom with a dark grey chest, stomach, and paws. Has dark amber eyes and fluffy fur with a long tail and big ears.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=LT1U36c8dG

Willowkit - Littermate
Description: Dove grey rosetted tabby with a lighter chest and stomach. Medium length fur and rather thin but tall. She had heterchromia with one eye a light blue and the other a light green.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=ihdTnyREHv

Orchidkit - Littermate
Description: A small light silver mackerel tabby with fluffy fur and green eyes. She has a darker chest and stomach, and a white patch on her head.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=lZHfkQwPEy

Blackfang - Older sibling
Description: Tall, muscular dark grey mackerel tabby with amber eyes. He has long fur with black paws and tail tip. He has a scarred pelt and nicked ears.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=ABlMkjjIRs

Eclipsefire - Older sibling
Description: Black Tom with a few scars on his face and one grey-green eye. Tall and lean with short fur and a pronounced limp.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=iA1dC3YcPE

Dewbriar - Older sibling
Description: White and light brown Tortie with tabby patches. Light blue eyes and long fur with a long fluffy tail.
Picrew Appearence: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314...?cd=9LjClwo2eA

The personalities of the characters is totally up to you! The only requirements I have are that you keep them active, as Lilykit is going to be one of my mains, and she is very close to her family.

Form:
Which cat:
Personality:
How active are you:
Roleplay Example:
Anything you want to change?:
Dynamic with Lilykit:
Other:
Mention me: @Willow_Tree

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; February 10th, 2023 at 08:53 PM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:22 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Lilykit Family Adopts

Form:

Which cat:
Blackfang!

Personality:
Blackfang acts all big and bad, but he is a softie when it comes to his family. Too over-protective for some of their liking, he is playful. An insomniac, Blackfang has problems sleeping. He is easily humiliated, but he knows how to hide it. He has a natural father-like attitude, but he hides it behind an aloof and distant mask. He sometimes hates himself for his actions, but he rarely ever admits it and those he admits it to don't tell anyone.

How active are you:
8/10 - I'm not able to be online during the weekends and some days because of school.

Roleplay Example:
I usually try to match the length of my posts to my Partner's, and like to describe things in a darker way that some prefer. If that is a problem, please let me know!

Blackfang lays in the warrior's den with his head on his paws. He tries so very hard not to think about his family or the Clan - he needs to sleep. A kit he does not recognize bounds into the warrior's den, and searches for a familiar face.

GAH! I knew I shouldn't have visited the Nursery so much! He thinks to himself, but he stares at the cat as it slowly approaches him with it's eyes wide. "What do you want." The large dark grey tom mews as he narrows his amber eyes. "Come on, I'm tired and I want to sleep. Go bother someone else."

He feels the kit climb onto his back, but he says nothing, just glares straight out at the entrance to the Warrior's den. The scarred tom allows the tough-guy attitude to momentarily slip as he feels the kit curl up between his prominent shoulder blades.

Blackfang feels the small kit's warmth radiate through his body as if the heat from the sun herself has laid across his body. He feels his eyes slowly close and his body go warm as he falls into the deep abyss of sleep.

//so, I kind of had an idea that when Lilykit is an apprentice, Blackfang and her go out into the territory and encounter a rogue. Black will then get into a fight with the rogue, and he ends up killing the other cat after he demanded that Lilypaw goes back to the Camp. She then brings back another Warrior and the three find that the tom was stealing kits from a loner. Blackfang ends up adopting the kits as if they were his own(although at this time he did not have a mate). If you're interested in this, maybe we could talk about it!\\

Blackfang stares at the body of the pale-furred rogue as the cat falls onto his back, pawing at his bleeding throat. Mesmerized by the red liquid leaking from the larger tom's throat, he does not try to help the bloody rogue as he slowly bleeds his life away. He hears Lilypaw call his name, and he looks at her and another warrior as the pool of blood reaches his black paws. Opening his mouth to say something, all that comes out is a distressed noise. Slamming his jaw shut as his little sister and the other warrior warily approach, Blackfang looks back at the dead tom.

"I killed him. I don't know what came over me - I felt that he was slowly weakening and I just..." Falling silent, he sees the horror on his sister's face and he tries not to fall down and sob - beg StarClan to forgive him. He was only protecting his sister - but that doesn't give him a reason to kill a weakening tom, does it...?

Blackfang hears the warrior's response, to take Lilypaw back to Camp, so he listens to the wiser cat. Nodding, he motions for Lilypaw to follow him. She does, but at a wary pace. Tears well in his eyes and he feels ashamed for his behavior. She thinks I am a monster. He thinks to himself, and he can feel his resolve slowly eroding away to reveal the battle-hardened but depressed warrior underneath.

Mmmm - just the name. Blackstone sound cool, doesn't it? If not, Blackfang will be alright!

Dynamic with Lilykit:
He is protective of her, but he believes that she should have at least a little freedom. He loves her, but he chooses to be tough and only show it when it is just him and Lilykit.

Other:

Mention me:
@Willow_Tree

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old January 31st, 2023, 08:33 AM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Form:

Which cat:
Blackfang!

Personality:
Blackfang acts all big and bad, but he is a softie when it comes to his family. Too over-protective for some of their liking, he is playful. An insomniac, Blackfang has problems sleeping. He is easily humiliated, but he knows how to hide it. He has a natural father-like attitude, but he hides it behind an aloof and distant mask. He sometimes hates himself for his actions, but he rarely ever admits it and those he admits it to don't tell anyone.

How active are you:
8/10 - I'm not able to be online during the weekends and some days because of school.

Roleplay Example:
I usually try to match the length of my posts to my Partner's, and like to describe things in a darker way that some prefer. If that is a problem, please let me know!

Blackfang lays in the warrior's den with his head on his paws. He tries so very hard not to think about his family or the Clan - he needs to sleep. A kit he does not recognize bounds into the warrior's den, and searches for a familiar face.

GAH! I knew I shouldn't have visited the Nursery so much! He thinks to himself, but he stares at the cat as it slowly approaches him with it's eyes wide. "What do you want." The large dark grey tom mews as he narrows his amber eyes. "Come on, I'm tired and I want to sleep. Go bother someone else."

He feels the kit climb onto his back, but he says nothing, just glares straight out at the entrance to the Warrior's den. The scarred tom allows the tough-guy attitude to momentarily slip as he feels the kit curl up between his prominent shoulder blades.

Blackfang feels the small kit's warmth radiate through his body as if the heat from the sun herself has laid across his body. He feels his eyes slowly close and his body go warm as he falls into the deep abyss of sleep.

//so, I kind of had an idea that when Lilykit is an apprentice, Blackfang and her go out into the territory and encounter a rogue. Black will then get into a fight with the rogue, and he ends up killing the other cat after he demanded that Lilypaw goes back to the Camp. She then brings back another Warrior and the three find that the tom was stealing kits from a loner. Blackfang ends up adopting the kits as if they were his own(although at this time he did not have a mate). If you're interested in this, maybe we could talk about it!\\

Blackfang stares at the body of the pale-furred rogue as the cat falls onto his back, pawing at his bleeding throat. Mesmerized by the red liquid leaking from the larger tom's throat, he does not try to help the bloody rogue as he slowly bleeds his life away. He hears Lilypaw call his name, and he looks at her and another warrior as the pool of blood reaches his black paws. Opening his mouth to say something, all that comes out is a distressed noise. Slamming his jaw shut as his little sister and the other warrior warily approach, Blackfang looks back at the dead tom.

"I killed him. I don't know what came over me - I felt that he was slowly weakening and I just..." Falling silent, he sees the horror on his sister's face and he tries not to fall down and sob - beg StarClan to forgive him. He was only protecting his sister - but that doesn't give him a reason to kill a weakening tom, does it...?

Blackfang hears the warrior's response, to take Lilypaw back to Camp, so he listens to the wiser cat. Nodding, he motions for Lilypaw to follow him. She does, but at a wary pace. Tears well in his eyes and he feels ashamed for his behavior. She thinks I am a monster. He thinks to himself, and he can feel his resolve slowly eroding away to reveal the battle-hardened but depressed warrior underneath.

Mmmm - just the name. Blackstone sound cool, doesn't it? If not, Blackfang will be alright!

Dynamic with Lilykit:
He is protective of her, but he believes that she should have at least a little freedom. He loves her, but he chooses to be tough and only show it when it is just him and Lilykit.

Other:

Mention me:
@Willow_Tree
Definitely accepted! I also really like the plot idea, sounds really interesting.

Also, feel free to change the name to Blackstone if you want!

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old January 31st, 2023, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Tree View Post
Definitely accepted! I also really like the plot idea, sounds really interesting.

Also, feel free to change the name to Blackstone if you want!
Okay, Blackstone it is! Can't wait to have the two interact! I'll go ahead and apply him now!

Also, I can't see the image for any of the cats because Picrew is blocked by my school. Sorry! Is there a way you could make it where I could see it?

Old January 31st, 2023, 08:39 AM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:
Okay, Blackstone it is! Can't wait to have the two interact! I'll go ahead and apply him now!

Also, I can't see the image for any of the cats because Picrew is blocked by my school. Sorry! Is there a way you could make it where I could see it?
Sure thing, I'll take a screenshot or something an put it in an album, hopefully that will work?

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old January 31st, 2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Sure thing, I'll take a screenshot or something an put it in an album, hopefully that will work?
It should, but I am unsure. Thank you very very much! Oh, and Black has been applied to the allegiances! Can't wait to have the two of them interact!

Old January 31st, 2023, 08:47 AM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:

It should, but I am unsure. Thank you very very much! Oh, and Black has been applied to the allegiances! Can't wait to have the two of them interact!
Alright, I just uploaded the picture into this album: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...p?albumid=5496

Perfect! I'm excited for them to interact as well!

Lilykit Family Adopts
Old January 31st, 2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Alright, I just uploaded the picture into this album: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...p?albumid=5496

Perfect! I'm excited for them to interact as well!
Thank you very much, and I am sorry for the inconvenience. I downloaded the image for future reference.

Old January 31st, 2023, 12:53 PM
Demon

My Mood: Kingly

Which cat: Darkkit
Personality: (subject to change) he’s stern and gets annoyed pretty easily, but he’s also extremely protective even if it means getting himself in trouble or hurt.
How active are you: I just started here but I plan to be pretty active!
Roleplay Example: Dark’kit glared at the apprentices infront of him, who were these cats to think they were all high and mighty just ‘cuz they were older? “Why don’t you just go pick on somebody your own size?” he mewed, stepping in front of his sibling protectively.
Anything you want to change?: nope
Dynamic with Lilykit: a protective older brother type, he’s the kind of cat to be like “nobody is allowed to tease my siblings except me”
Other:

Last edited by MaybeHesitate; January 31st, 2023 at 12:53 PM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 01:06 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Which cat: Orchidkit
Personality: Upbeat, and outgoing. Shes an adventurous little gal! Will be more detailed thru rps
How active are you: 6-9
Roleplay Example: cw for anxiety/panic attack
Anything you want to change?: Just add lil white socks to her paws
Dynamic with Lilykit: Very positive and close, Orchidkit would do whatever she can to be around her sister
Other: nothin!

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran