Last post by Fish
Today 12:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Fizzlepaw heard the howling of things in the camp. The apprentice left the den to see creatures he had never seen before. He didn't know if he shoukd fight in this. He had learned a few moves before from his mother before she left. Maybe it was enough to help get out the cats who needed. "No able cat fight. Come here. Leave camp. With Fizzle.", meowed Fizzlepaw. He was mainly talking to kits, elders and queens.

// open to any queen, kit or elder. Even apprentices without battle training. He's taking them out of camp. \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 18th, 2021, 06:24 PM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw looked at her tail missing a tuft of fur and her front paw bleeding where the first coyote had bit her. "I'm good, just some minor injuries." Silverclaw meowed, looking around camp. At that moment, everything came back to her. The sound of fighting was still there. "We need to get back into the fight." She meowed, looking for the nearest coyote.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:26 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Blueface awoke at the sound of howling and ripping. he jumped up out of his nest and quickly surveyed what was going on around him. cats were fighting coyotes. some of them needed help. he jumped, forward, searching for a target-
There!
Blueface ran forward and jumped onto the coyote, sinking in his claws and ripping them down it's spine. the coyote howled in pain, and flung him off of it. the coyote swiped at him, opening a gash down his flank. he screeched in pain and for a moment he couldn't see...
[Open for someone to help him!]
--------------
Wildheart awoke and rose his head, blinking to get the sleep out of his eyes. his blood chilled as he saw what was happening to his clanmate. he scanned the clearing, looking to see who he could aid in this time of peril.
with a mighty yowl he jumped up, and ran to help the first cat he saw.
Screeching at the coyote he ran up behind it and slashed it's flank, causing it to drop the apprentice and turn toward him. with a single nod to tawnypaw, he jumped and slashed at the coyote, catching it's muzzle in his claws. the coyote howled, losing sight of the cat in front of it for a few heartbeats. @D a s h
----------
Barkfur raised his head, tried with sleep, his eyes blurred, all he could make out were some of his clanmates, fighting coyotes...
Coyotes? in the camp?
barkfur blinked, confused. then everything came into focus and he saw the fighting, heard the screeching, and smelled blood. he got up blinking the sleep out of his eyes, then looked on, as the coyote came into view, bounding straight toward him.
sleep forgotten, he ducked and ran forward, the only direction he could. the coyote howled a challenge, and swerved after him. Barkfur could feel the hot breath on his flank as he skidded to a halt and turned around. a flash of teeth met him as the coyote snapped it's jaws at him. he jumped, and the teeth closed on air. now it was his turn, and he jumped forward and slashed at it's muzzle. but it was a faint. the coyote avoided the blow, but barkfur was quick and dashed forward to nip and it's legs, before he backed out, and bared his teeth at the snarling animal.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; February 18th, 2021 at 06:28 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:28 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @D a s h

>Stonenettle<
────────

Dammit, this wasn't good. Stonenettle backpedaled to the outskirts of the camp, his jaw clenched. This was utter chaos, complete despair. He caught sight of a she-cat being tossed around like a ragdoll, and with a low growl he hurried over and threw himself between the coyote and the apprentice. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he snapped over his shoulder at her. "You're going to get yourself killed! Get on your feet, avoid its teeth!" Reckless kids like these would be the death of ThunderClan. He jumped back, hissing, as the coyote lunged for him, and delivered a stinging blow to its muzzle that sent it reeling to the side. "If you want to help, kit, go for the legs! Take it down!"
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:28 PM

~Bluekit~
Bluekit was sound asleep in his dream. Then, it turned horrible. These... dogs of some sort were in camp and there was fighting. Wait, they were coyotes. The dream seemed so real that he could even hear the howling and the scent of blood. Wait, you couldn't scent blood in a dream. Bluekit opened his eyes and looked out the nursery. He wasn't dreaming. It was real. Bluekit started to panick but then he saw and heard Fizzlepaw calling to the queens, kits, and elders. Bluekit ran over to him. "Take me wherever your going, please!" Bluekit mewed, his voice shaking.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:32 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

@Ella_heart

Thistlethorn heard his cry and ran over, ramming himself as hard and fast as he could into the coyote and off Blueface. He threw himself on its back and clawed at its ears and shoulders, yowling all the while.

Last edited by Akira; February 18th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Linnetwing had just been wandering through Thunderclan when she heard a commotion. The former warrior of Thunderclan ran towards the camp. She had to help them against those coyotes. They had forced her out of Thunderclan and she was willing to bash some heads. Linnetwing jumped at the nearest coyote. "Get out of here!", she growled. It swung at her with his jaws and she managed to swat at its muzzle with her claws.

// open. Got permission to bring her in \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; February 18th, 2021 at 06:38 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:42 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Spidercrawl looked around, realizing with horror that his apprentice didn’t know how to fight. Relief hit him when he spotted her, and he ran to her, pelt spiked when he arrived. He placed himself in front of her protectively, looking around wildly, but the only thing he told himself was get scared later. He needed to protect Nightpaw and fight the canines, and he couldn't get scared. So, while he fought, Nightpaw would have to be scared for the both of them.

"Sorry I'm late," he panted. "Stay close to me. I'll do my best to protect you, no matter what!"
She nodded, trembling, but didn't feel much better. The clearing was alive with the sounds of battle, cats yowling battle cries or screeching in pain. Her eyes widened as a nearby coyote clawed a warrior. She was on the verge of panic.

Old February 18th, 2021, 06:42 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(Both open)

Sometime during the fray and her frozen terror, Cedarleaf unfroze and yowled. Her mind finally started working again, and with what she hoped was a fierce yowl, leapt at a coyote. She had to fight for her Clan, and her Clanmates. She felt her claws score the coyote's side. Then its teeth caught her tail, and she felt some noise come out of her mouth as she was yanked off and left in the dirt. She slashed her claws at the coyote's nose when it tried to come back and bite her.

~~~~~~

Lightningpaw jolted up. What were those noises? They sounded exciting! And like... like a battle! He had no idea how to fight, or even what was going on at the moment, just that he was late and was not going to be left out. He raced out of the apprentice's den with a yowl that stopped very abruptly when he saw hundreds (or so it seemed) coyotes swarming the camp, with cats and the smell of blood mixed in the fray. That wasn't what he expected, but he wasn't complaining! "FOR THE ROOOOOCKS!" he yowled (for some strange reason), and ran straight for a big, mean looking doggy cousin without thinking about what would happen.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Mooing Panda @Kyrieknight
Featherpaw ran forward to claw a coyote, then ran back before it could bite her. She let out a terrified yowl as the coyote turned on her and lunged for her leg.