Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:44 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Haven Springs

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

He had no idea where Sparrowsnarl and his other patrolmate went. He lurked behind due to thinking that he found a herb, and now he had no idea where his clanmates were. Well, he can do it himself. He recognized one of the herbs. Juniper berries. Good for stomachaces, so good for him to have. Sadly he couldnt find any other herbs though. They took the berries and padded back to camp.

[+3 Juniper Berries - DISCLAIMER: Rainpaw has Herbal Knowledge T1, and one of the herbs is Juniper Berries, so he knows what they are and their use]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:15 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Paws moving fast through the forest, Dusklion wasted no time in trying to go the easy way. No, she sprang over fallen logs and let the brambles scratch her pelt as she ripped through them. Like a bull seeing red she was on a mission as she headed towards the first location. Was it smart rushing in like this headfirst? Probably but the dark tabby wasn't interested in moving slow. RiverClan did that enough as it was.

Bursting out onto the stone floor that made up the area around the springs, Dusklion whipped her head back and forth. The scent in the air told her no cats had come out this way almost a quarter moon. What in the hell was her Clan doing?? "Spread out - scout near the border 'n go over it if you catch somethin' odd. You see a rat, you kill 'em." Giving a lash of her tail, she cast a glance over her shoulder. "If I catch any of you goin' easy, or not fightin', you can kiss your place in RiverClan goodbye." Hopefully that made it clear she was done sharing her home with peace-loving cats.

Stalking forward Dusk began to start up one side of the border, moving up towards where the earth became more scraggly and rocky.

[ @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit and surprise guest @dino. ]

[ they will find three outsiders roaming about here! dusk will not be involved in killing or fighting any of them as i want to offer that opportunity to you guys here! they should be pretty easy to take down, and they'll find the main group lingering around rugged range in the next spot! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 6th, 2024 at 11:16 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:50 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Redmire was quick to follow her Clanmates out. Dusklion was a cat who got things done and she really liked that about her - a role model actually fit to looking up to was rare these days, especially around these parts.

At the Lionheart's orders, Redmire split off from the others, searching for anything that seemed even slightly off. Scattered debris, unfamiliar scent, odd pawprints that crossed back and forth. She bent down to sniff at broken sticks. Then something cracked, and as soon as her head shot up, she was bowled over by a white wall of fur.

Redmire spat a vile curse and threw her hind legs up, seeking out the rogue's vulnerable underbelly and scoring her claws across the soft flesh as their own set dug painfully into her shoulders and chest. "Someone get over here and help me out!" she shouted.

[ @starry @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit @taillow ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard bounded after Dusklion, eyes narrowed. She was prepared to kill anyone who dare hurt her clan! One amber eye fixed on Dusklion, she gave a quick nod and walked into a different direction from the others. It didn't take long to find one of the vermin. Growling, she unsheathed her claws and dropped into a crouch, being as silent on her paws as possible. She managed to attack the cat in an ambush, leaping on its back while it did rodeo like movements.

It threw her off balance and she plummeted to the floor, muscles aching. She ignored the pain and scrambled back to her paws, clawing at the tomcat and managing to thrust his legs away from him and throw him on the floor. He was bleeding a lot and didn't seem to be in a good condition. Maybe he didn't have enough stamina because he was panting a lot. Snarling, she striked across his underbelly, ignoring the pain as he lashed for her front legs. With a determined last strike she pinned him down and leaned down to finish him. A deep bite in the neck did its job and the rogue went limp beneath her fangs.

Her whole muzzle was covered in blood and she stepped back, prepared for any other rogues if they came at her.

@taillow @dino. @Saki @SentimentalSquid @MockingRabbit

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Wisteriaheart nodded at the lionheart's orders and bounded off toward a small stream. Quickly enough, she caught sight of a scraggly lookin' rouge, bony with bronze fur. She could kill em' herself. This cat would clearly put up a fight with her, although she could take it. She quickly hid behind a big, chunky tree as the rouge began to... to hunt? Huh? Well, she would let it get the prey so when she killed em' they would have a bit of extra prey for Riverclan.

The rouge jumped after a slow, old mouse and missed it! What an stupid rouge! She shrugged and leapt after it. The rouge barely reacted but clawed at her face, tearing open a wound in her left side and right side of her face. The scratches were messy and plentiful but small and not very deep. She didn't want to make the poor thing suffer, just kill em' quick before they could cause anymore harm to her clan. She bit on the rouge's neck, hard, but the rouge quickly threw her over them, leaving her unbalanced for a moment. She swerved around the rouge's next attack before slamming them down with a powerful headbutt. She pressed her claws into the rouge's chest and pushed on their stomach before delivering a finishing blow to it's neck.

``weak rats`` She sneered leaving the body and returning to the group

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 7th, 2024 at 07:04 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:14 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool

[if I'm not mistaken I think there's one rogue left? if so i'm having stag take 'em]

Stagheart raced in after his Clanmates and nodded, going off to search for a rogue at once. The large tom swooped his gaze around as he tasted the air, wanting to sink his claws into something good.

Finally, he caught a stray whiff. He thought about telling his Clanmates but couldn't ignore the fury in his chest at Fadingsun's attack — he wanted to make these rogues pay, and he'd be damned if he wasn't the one to deliver it.

Creeping through the underbrush, Stagheart finally came upon the sight. It was a gangly tomcat, well-muscled despite his haggard appearance. Dark fur and golden-amber eyes. He'd remember that.

Stagheart thought about going stealthy, but with his lumbering body, it was harder than not to keep it up. So he straightened up and let out a low growl. The rogue turned to him, eyes widening.

"You think you can get away with this? As long as I'm alive, you'll all die at the claws of RiverClan," Stagheart hissed, taking a daunting step forward. The rogue let out a wordless hiss in response, arching his back. Taking the challenge, Stagheart leapt forward, bowling the tomcat over.

They rolled and rolled until Stagheart pinned him down, slicing at the tom's exposed belly. The rogue let out a shriek as blood poured from the gashes, squirming out of Stagheart's grasp. He made a few good scores across Stagheart's muzzle, but it wasn't nearly enough to sway the battle-hardened warrior.

Stagheart almost easily knocked him aside with a hefty swipe of his paws. As the rogue tumbled, Stag gave a few more good slashes. The rogue fell to the side, wheezing as he bled out. The RiverClan warrior watched him for a moment, wondering if he should just let the rogue die slowly to pay. But death was already a hard enough price — especially if these guys didn't have the hope of StarClan. And besides, Stagheart wasn't a monster. An angry, power-filled warrior, sure... but not heartless.

He leaned forward and sunk his jaws into the rogue's throat. The acrid taste of blood and mangy fur flooded Stagheart's mouth but he stayed, waiting for the job to be done. The rogue twitched beneath him for a final time before going limp.

Stag used to feel remorse as a younger warrior for killing. Nowadays, it was just part of the job, and he was more than capable to do it. Especially those that threatened those he loved.

Stagheart stood up, shaking the disgust from his pelt. He looked back in the direction of where his Clanmates were and trotted to find them.

"We should dispose the bodies somewhere," he muttered darkly when he approached them, attempting to wipe away the blood that dribbled in his eyes from a gash above his brow. "Don't want these rogues rottin' away in our territory. But we should leave 'em at the border as a sign... scare their buddies off, if we can."

/ @starry @taillow @MockingRabbit @Dino @Saki

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 8th, 2024 at 11:14 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:08 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Wisteriaheart nodded

(Sorry for the short post, i'm working on a apprentice tracker thing) @starry @taillow @MockingRabbit @Dino @SentimentalSquid

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 8th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:25 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

DOEDAPPLE

Yawning, the molly ventured out into Haven Springs, her eyes trailing off across the beautiful scenery of her "home." Yes, home. Doedapple's eyes narrowed slightly, and a bitter smile appeared on her muzzle. Of course, home. It's been so long, hasn't it? The disappearance of Birchbranch was so sudden, so silent, not a single word uttered to her. This place had long since been her home. It lingers the same scent, and the same prey, yet no longer the same cats. It's grown... toxic, in her opinion, and the changes are not becoming any better at all.

As she trekked deeper into the Haven Springs, a familiar pelt caught her eye, and she gazed over to see Redmire, one of her clanmates. Though never familiar with each other, Doedapple still trotted over quietly, her head dipping down in silent greetings to the other warrior. "Nice to see you here," She said slowly, her eyes continuing to linger upon her pelt.

@dino. (Sorry for short and late start :') Doe also dislikes the government haha)
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:42 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

(patrols are due today so quickly gather some stuff and meet back at patrols please! I can turn us in :3)

Frostmelt trotted around looking for poppy seeds and marigold. Red flowers.... He looked around. His paws felt the dirt. Did they have a smell? No, he figured as he looked around. Bright red leaves.... and gold ones....

{rolling dice for poppy seeds: 20)
{rolling dice for marigold: 12)

He found both of them to his surprise! He bit the top off of both, careful not to drop the seeds on the poppy flowers, or to bite into them. He put them into his paws carefully.

{3 poppy flowers, 4 marigold}

@Leopard.
@lys.luvbot

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀
TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ )
Ravenswings was here :>
Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army
finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0
Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere!
leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN!
CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started.
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:39 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It seemed that everything happened in a flash. Before she knew it three outsiders had descended upon her patrol, and Dusklion let her claws slide out immediately. Good, finally. Mists seemed to take care of one pretty easily, as were Wisteriaheart and Stagheart. Troutstone was nowhere to be seen. "I like your thoughts, Stags, but drop their bodies outside the border in a pile away from our territory. Leavin' them at the border is just askin' for other predators to invade, 'n we've had enough of those. I want 'em nowhere near our lands," she spat with flattened ears, the Rage once again building to a boiling point.

There was one more outsider to deal with; thankfully three of them were already dead. Springing to her left where Redmire was tackling a large outsider, the head Lionheart leapt towards them with outstretched claws. She managed to deliver a few swift blows to the outsider's hind legs, hearing them howl in pain.

With the white-furred feline distracted Dusk managed to haul her smaller self onto their back, teeth biting down on scruff and yanking back. It lifted them back just a bit - long enough for Redmire to get in a fatal blow to their throat if caught. Despite this the outsider tried to thrash around in an attempt to throw the smaller cat off, but she hung on for her Clanmate to have a chance to kill this one.

[ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ]
[ once everyone replies here again i'll have dusk lead them to the next area! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 10th, 2024 at 08:40 AM.