Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old September 21st, 2023, 04:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: StarClan Territory

So boring. So dull. Nothing happened up here, only up tight asses acting like they were better than everyone else because they reached the place of stars. Or, opposite them, those mourned their life lost, never truly getting over the fact that they were dead. She was tired of seeing it. She was tired of seeing them. Always the same faces, the same places, she could no longer bear it. It was unbelievably tiresome.

At least they lived. At least they got to see the world, make friends, and experience life - she never got that luxury. She died before taking her first breath, she died before ever truly existing. Faithkit felt like a ghost; a ghost among the dead, if that was even possible. It must be, for that's how she felt. Idly spending her days walking these plains, her pale complexion lit up by the gentle stars, barely visible on her snow-white fur and within her milky pale blue eyes.

Maybe she did understand the woes of those who lost their lives; those who complained about being here, because stars she wanted to complain too. She just felt it was unfair. Unfair they got to yammer and mourn their life when at least they got to live a life - why did she never get that chance? What had she done to be doomed from the start?

Sometimes, she watched the living world. For moons on end, the kitten who never aged, refused to even acknowledge the living world. She was jealous, angry, even. The vile green feeling filled her every sense whenever she thought of her mother, her siblings, and every cat who ever lived - because she yearned for that. She yearned to explore, learn, see the world, and feel love in its purest form.

But she never got that. Never once. Maybe her mother loved her once, but she could feel the older feline's thoughts were never filled with her, she knew that even if she'd been alive it would only have been filled with the mourning of her siblings, with no love left to give her. For yes, she knew they one by one disappeared, and yet none ever joined her within the stars. Selfish, she found them, but what if she would have done the same?

Faithkit knew not where they were, all she knew was that she would want to explore. To be confined to the stars... The stars were a prison, is clan life the same? So many were happy there, and she wanted to experience that happiness, too. Whatever took her siblings, although she knew them not, may they find peace wherever they were. Faithkit wasn't a vengeful cat; jealous she may be, she wished them the best.

Truthfully, she wanted to meet her mother. She wanted to speak to her, see if Dovefluff remembered her at all. Her baby. Her little girl who drew no breath, whose heart was frozen from the start. Would she remember? Faithkit did not remember that day, not clearly, at least. She'd been devoid of consciousness. All she's ever known is this starry landscape. This prison.

Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

He hadn't actually bothered to dip in the lake, allowing his blood to coagulate and cake in his fur. That was a task for later, when there were less important things on his mind.

"Shimmerbird! Pebblepool! [name]! You need to see this." They'd been the only cats Brokenstar spotted on his way out to the territory, much to his frustration. He was aware some of the others were around, somewhere - just not when he needed them.

His brisk steps brought them to the border, where he paused to let them take in the view. Beyond the streaks of blood on the ground, there were very obvious gaps in the mist - the veil between territories was weakening, and soon, it might be gone entirely.

[ @Lillith, @monster @Rose ]

Last edited by BEAR.; November 4th, 2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 12:03 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Brokenheart and Ashwolf had sat by the edge of a small field, aware they had fallen but wise enough not to put up a fuss. The two looked at each other.
"So, William killed you too?" Ashwolf struck up a conversation.
"Yeah. How'd he kill you?"
"An ambush. He struck from behind. Before sootpelt even arrived and found my corpse it was too late."
"Rateye wasn't fast enough to save me."
Old November 5th, 2023, 09:01 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Barkblaze
StarClan | Ancient WindClan Medicine Cat

Grass crunched underneath Barkblaze's paws as the stoic tom roamed StarClan's grounds, a frown fixed permanently onto his face. It was here he paused, bending to inspect a flower in the middle of nowhere, growing on this starry field, when a particularly unforgettable voice summoned him. Grunting softly, the ancient StarClanner rose back to his full height, trailing after Brokenstar in silence.

Had Barkblaze been a lesser cat, he would have wrinkled his muzzle with disgust at the sight of the dark-furred former leader's state of fur, but alas, he was not a lesser cat, and Barkblaze had seen plenty of gore back in the day. So he merely stood, a quiet, observant specter, taking in the sight of StarClan's weakening border through critical eyes. Lips pursed, the Warden scrutinized the situation with adept, eerie calm, before finally turning to Brokenstar. "How must we stop it?" His voice was a low, throaty rumble as he wondered on the obvious. If the Dark Forest were able to pass onto StarClan's grounds... this was undoubtedly to become the start of a bloodbath.

[ @BEAR. - Brokenstar / @Lillith - Shimmerbird / @marshy - Pebblepool ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; November 5th, 2023 at 09:01 AM. Reason: marsh changed usernames smh the mention didn't work
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:43 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The fact that it was Brokenstar who had told them hurry caused the fur along Shimmerbird's spine to spike in alarm. He had formed the Covenant, and never once had she seen his stoic facade break. What could have happened?

Hot on Barkblaze's heels, the star-flecked she-cat skidded to a stop at the border between the Dark Forest and StarClan. Or what should have been the border. It was weaker than she remembered, and when she looked to Brokenstar for an explanation it was only then that she noticed the wounds on his pelt.

"Oh no. They're making it through..."

@BEAR. @marshy @Rose
Old November 6th, 2023, 11:12 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵  @Lillith @BEAR. @Rose

well that's certainly peculiar! pebblepool was enjoying paradise until the grandfather called her over, which wasn't actually a bad thing in her eyes. every time he came out his brood he was bound to have something interesting, and this was definitely it! other council members had already gathered by the time she made it over to the veil, and dear stars was it a sight! as she gazed upon it, she wondered how such a thing even happened. was it something relating to the passing of time , a deliberate act , or both? turning to the grandfather, she gazed with confusion. "this withering makes me wonder if they've finally decided to take action,, i don't blame them if they have. i would kill to be in our paradise as well!" a part of pebblepool wondered if the members of the council that dwelled in the shadows knew anything about this. sure, they were on somewhat of a truce in the domain that lays between , where souls are judged. but outside that, was there really any sort of allyship between them? food for thought pebblepool supposed, but that was for another time. "what does this weakening entail?" she questioned, turning to the oldie.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; November 6th, 2023 at 11:14 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Hey. Would you look at that. Gaps in the veil.

Bogtumble stood just pawsteps from the boundary between StarClan and the Dark Forest, staring through the shimmering mist to the starry landscape beyond.

He wondered how a StarClan cat might taste. Would it be stardust and moonlight? Could he even eat a spirit in the first place? Maybe it would just be like water flowing from his jaws as they disappeared once he tore their throat out.

Ah, well, no time gained by dwelling on common thoughts. The boundary made Bogtumble's skin prickle as he slunk past it. In the past, he would not have been able to cross it. But clearly the veil had begun to falter, and now moving through it was about as easy as taking a breath.

Sunlight. Warm, beautiful sunlight. Oh, how long it had been since he'd felt the sun on his pelt, seen anything but those wretched dark trees. With a pleased hum, Bogtumble stretched out his limbs, smiled, and started off into unfamiliar territory. "Oh, just lovely."

[closed]

Last edited by dino.; November 9th, 2023 at 07:25 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 06:12 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vinekit

A small kit was wondering around Starclan territory,
his green eyes widened with fear. "Cracklepaw?! Cracklepaw?!" He cried, his face full of distress and fear. His fur looked a bit ruffled, and his tiny ckaws were unsheathed as he crept around, looking for this 'Cracklepaw' For a Starclan cat, he looked terrible.

@dino. |BogTumble|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old November 9th, 2023, 06:21 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Hey. Would you look at that. Gaps in the veil.

Bogtumble stood just pawsteps from the boundary between StarClan and the Dark Forest, staring through the shimmering mist to the starry landscape beyond.

He wondered how a StarClan cat might taste. Would it be stardust and moonlight? Could he even eat a spirit in the first place? Maybe it would just be like water flowing from his jaws as they disappeared once he tore their throat out.

Ah, well, no time gained by dwelling on common thoughts. The boundary made Bogtumble's skin prickle as he slunk past it. In the past, he would not have been able to cross it. But clearly the veil had begun to falter, and now moving through it was about as easy as taking a breath.

Sunlight. Warm, beautiful sunlight. Oh, how long it had been since he'd felt the sun on his pelt, seen anything but those wretched dark trees. With a pleased hum, Bogtumble stretched out his limbs, smiled, and started off into unfamiliar territory. "Oh, just lovely."

[open]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vinekit

A small kit was wondering around Starclan territory,
his green eyes widened with fear. "Cracklepaw?! Cracklepaw?!" He cried, his face full of distress and fear. His fur looked a bit ruffled, and his tiny ckaws were unsheathed as he crept around, looking for this 'Cracklepaw' For a Starclan cat, he looked terrible.

@dino. |BogTumble|
Stars damn it all. The senior warrior strode through the territory, claws sliding out as the majestic warrior with all his glory restored padded to where a StarClan child squealed and a dark spirit crept. "Lovely indeed, something your kind doesn't deserve. Get back to hell where you belong, slug." Blizzardwind grunted, slate blue eyes narrowed coldly as he locked his ivy glare on Bogtumble. Ugh, he couldn't even be at peace in death with undeserving creatures breaking into their paradise. His paradise.
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"No mere spirit could cause this." It wasn't entirely dismissive of Pebblepool's concerns, but Brokenstar needed them to be aware of how dire this was. If spirits could do this, the border would constantly be at risk - the Dark Forest was ravenous after all. "Last time the barrier weakened, it was related to faith. Our dark cousins enlisted enough living under their wing, they lost our light." A moment of consideration, as he gazed at the scattered fog. [b]"Repairing this will take time, and we need to make sure the border is patrolled and guarded. We cannot have these fiends wandering our woods.

"Even those of the council. It is easy to forget as we work together, but our paths should only cross where the sky meets the Starcave. If you catch any of them over this border, deal with it." His claws flexed into the dirt. "It may be wise to call StarClan to gather, so more can become aware of this problem."

[ @Rose, @marshy, @Lillith ]