Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 12:37 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool
Default Briarsplash Relationship/Love Finder!

Howdy, y'all! I'm newish here and have only been roleplaying two characters in one Clan to keep it simple, but I think I'm used to this site enough to try to branch out to add a new character. That being said... she needs some connections!!

Meet Briarsplash of ShadowClan! She's actually based on my own kitty irl; a feisty menace who is definitely part forest cat because of how big and floofy she is. We found her abandoned and starving, probably abandoned by someone because she had no idea how to hunt or anything. She actually was pregnant at the time but we had no idea because she was so skinny and small! She only birthed one kitten in a very unfortunate circumstance..

[it was overgrown and stillborn, we think it was because of her stress and that she was only about a year old at the time which probably means some unfortunate things happened to her as a kitten... ]

Anyway, I'm making her Clan story much of the same -- she stumbled into ShadowClan as a young cat (~12 moons), half-starved and clearly suffering. They took her in at the time and she became a warrior late since she didn't really start training till after she healed, and she had to learn all the Warrior Code and Clan stuff from the ground up. Because of that, she struggles to fully believe in things like StarClan, though she's not entirely opposed. Just a bit pessimistic. You can read more backstory details in the linked character bios in my signature!

I don't have a form of sorts, but here are the regulations that come to mind:

- Include your cat's name, age (can be approximated), gender, and describe the specific role you'd like to be. **MUST BE SHADOWCLAN** (Briarsplash is loyal af to the Clan who saved her, so if they say not to trust any other Clans, she certainly isn't going to)
- The roles are (potential) love interest/crush, best/close friend(s), acquaintances/cats she respects and would talk to occasionally. Pls read below for some more info as to what that might look like!
- Give me your potential plot ideas! This is probably my main thing, wanting to see how we can explore/expound on each other's characters in interesting ways. I wanna hear your ideas!
- Briarsplash is a cat that wouldn't have many friends as she is a bit standoffish and mistrusting, mainly due to her past; that being said, acquaintances or warriors she'd generally respect/look to for help is a sort of made-up category I think would be relevant hehe
- Mention me @/SentimentalSquid!

Briarsplash as a lover (she is straight, so toms/AMABs only):

- It would need to be a slowww burn, because this girl has got some issues. She's a closed book and is snappy, short, and cold, especially if she's offended or just feeling off in any way. But anyone who looks beyond the surface can see
she craves intimacy and connection, she just doesn't know who she can trust and why she'd make herself so vulnerable ever again (as per her backstory, yikes). There's a tough shell to crack, so she'd need someone who would be in it for the long haul, willing to work at her and find the heart that's inside.

- Briar would probably be nice and affectionate only to your cat, and extremely defensive if anyone offended/went for you. She's one of those "nice to you, mean to everyone else" type of personalities, though she doesn't go actively looking to cause trouble. But because of that, she'd be loyal till the day one of you dies, and probably awhile after that as well.

- She'd have some trust issues and traumatic responses she'd have to work through, especially if you ever considered wanting kits due to her past.

- I could see a few different pairs for her; someone similar to share in her struggles, or someone kinda opposite that she surprisingly falls for. She tends to be pessimistic, harsh, and blunt; so having someone very kind, idealistic, and thoughtful could actually help balance each other out. Or somewhere in between! pitch me your best ideas!

Briarsplash as a bestie/close friend (any and all may apply!):

- Similar to how she'd be as a lover, Briar would take awhile to trust/open up to you. She may not even tell you her deepest secret once you're close, however, she may grow to want to and open up more over time. Friendship with Briar would really be a game of playing to her interests and perhaps impressing her (battle prowess, matching her passion and ferocity, etc.)

- As a bestie/close friend, Briar would look for you first for help and if/when she's struggling with something. She would often offer tough love, her main sign that she cares for you, even if it comes off callous. But she'd pretty much die to protect/defend you, especially if you're her bestie.

Briarsplash as an acquaintance/respectable peer (also any and all):

- Briar is one of those cats where you have to earn her respect, probably over time. Perhaps a harsh view of the world, she knows it's "dog-eat-dog" (hah) and would only respect you if you think the same way. That being said, she tends to dislike soft/super optimistic cats, thinking they're foolish and painfully ignorant of how things really are.

- As an acquaintance of hers (or respected peer), Briar would perhaps talk to you directly to compliment your work on something, or she'd request you in a patrol. In battle, she'd likely try to back you up if needed, or provide some kind of support. Though she wouldn't be interested in getting much closer to you due to her personal mistrust of most (unless it was a slow burn kind of friendship), she'd admire you in some capacity.

- **Cats entering at this stage are more than welcome to try to pursue being a close friend if they were interested -- just know that this is certainly a slow burn character for that lol**

Alright! Let's hear it!

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; March 21st, 2024 at 10:15 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 01:06 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Briarsplash Relationship/Love Finder!

slapping pear and maybe grack placeholder
Old March 21st, 2024, 10:32 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Briarsplash Relationship/Love Finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
slapping pear and maybe grack placeholder
can't wait!