Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old December 18th, 2021, 09:28 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
( I'd be fine with ending it here for now! Snowleap had so much fun with Dragonflyfrond and I can definitely see the two having a very wholesome friendship in many future interactions. I'll let you post the starter whenever you think is best! I'm down for whenever, but I completely understand taking a short break for the holidays! Thanks for RPing with me! )
[Aw thanks for role playing with me too! And if you’re down for anything I’ll post one right now! Lol I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t overwhelming you or anything ]

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 18th, 2021, 09:30 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
[Aw thanks for role playing with me too! And if you’re down for anything I’ll post one right now! Lol I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t overwhelming you or anything ]
( You aren't overwhelming me at all! I'm happy to RP whenever I have the time and today, I don't have any plans set in stone, so feel free to post that starter! I'm prepared for anything to be thrown my way today! )
Old December 24th, 2021, 06:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// closed

>Coastcrash - He/They/It pronouns<
The blue-gray tom's thin from glided across the sand, paws light and fur billowing gently in the soft breeze that rolled over the beach. Coastcrash paused in his tracks, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath in. The scent of salt and the sea filled his nose - a comforting smell, one that he wished he could take back to camp with him. "Too bad it's stuck here," he hummed to himself. "Such a shame."

Coastcrash allowed his eyes to drift open as he sat down and curled his tail over his delicate paws. Another gentle wind blew through, this time tossing his neck and chest fur up around his cheeks and face. He closed his eyes and inhaled again, drinking in the scent of the ocean once more.

Last edited by dino.; December 24th, 2021 at 07:36 PM.
Old December 24th, 2021, 07:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustymoth
For what it was worth, Dustymoth had tried to hunt before coming all the way out to Lionsbeach. His paws had been poised over what had seemed to be a half-deaf squirrel near the cove's border shared with ThunderClan and ready to be deployed when his stomach had growled. Loud. The noise, which grated against his ears, also flattened them in disappointment as the squirrel dashed off in a flash of fluffy orange fur. It was a hopeless endeavor to try and chase it down now; Dustymoth did great on land where there was nowhere else to fall; trees and climbing them were a whole different story.

Now as his paws pranced onto the sandy shoreline of Lionsbeach, the fluffy dark-furred tom heaved a sigh. Hunting had been futile, and he didn't have any apprentice to pass on his non-existent knowledge to, so all that left was to explore RiverClan's territory. The air that passed by him was crisp and cool, bringing with it the salty mist of the sea. Clouds floated overhead, their mixtures of grays and whites casting a depressing glow on the territory below. Despite all of this, Dustymoth had a smile plastered to his face as joy danced in blue eyes.

Allowing them to adjust to the bright gray backdrop the tom noticed a familiar figure. "Coastcrash! Hello there!" the tom purred, bounding over like a kit fresh out of the nursery. Tail fluffed out behind him and whiskers billowing in the wind, he looked like a giant dark colored cotton ball rolling down the beach. "Isn't the weather today delightful? Oh, I hope it snows soon!" Extending his legs out before him Dustymoth skidded to a halt beside Coastcrash, unaware of the wave of sand he sent flying towards his companion.

@Papaya (enjoy a kit-like warrior for your roleplay!)

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 25th, 2021, 07:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @marni

>Coastcrash - He/They/It pronouns
To hear someone calling their name was completely unexpected, and caused their eyes to fly open and their serene expression to twist into one of surprise. They turned in the direction the voice was coming from, parted their jaws to respond... and was immediately met with a mouthful of sand.

Coastcrash's face melted into that of exasperation as they twisted around to spit out the sand. Stray particles still crunched between their teeth when they bit down experimentally, and so for good measure they rand their tongue over their fangs and then their lips. All right, there, that was better. Though I'm probably coated in it, and I'll probably still find some later. Ugh. Sand. BIG YUCK.

They kind of wanted to send a massive wave of sand right back at Dustymoth, but instead settled for sucking in a calming breath before lifting their gaze to meet the tom's, smile strained. Maybe later, when this doofus isn't expecting it. How dare he disturb my MYSTERIOUS aura of MYSTERY, my EVENING BEACH BROODING, the NERVE this bee-brain has, doesn't he know being covered in sand makes you look like the EXACT OPPOSITE cool and intriguing and mysterious ):< Kinda want to shove him into the shallows, that'd teach him!

Stifling a giggle at the thought, they greeted, "Dustymoth, hello. Yes, it's nice out this evening. The weather is why I'm out here. And while I can't say I wish for snow, it'd be a welcome change all the same." Their smile grew less strained as they spoke. "What are you doing out here, if you don't mind me asking?"
Old December 27th, 2021, 12:08 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
GASP!!! The leader had stolen her snowflake he was gonna eat! The outrage! The audacity! Such crimes couldnt be forgiven without punishment! Pouncing into a play bow the mollys tail thrashed around in the air in a wild wag as she playfully growled "You dont know who you challenge oh leader of river... I am a more mighty foe then any toads or squirrels you've faced and you will find no easy quarter from me! I declare a duel, a trial by snow, for you to pay for your thievery or face your icy prison in a snowdrift!" With her over dramatic speech done the molly let out a war cry partially ruined by her own laughter and charged dead at the leader.

She didnt bowl him over, as easy as that'd be with their size difference, but instead stopped short skidding on the ground sending a wave of sandy snow at Kestrelstar. And to add insult to potentially snowey 'injury' she blew a raspberry snowflake landing perfectly on her tongue as she teased.
At first, it felt foreign to him. The blooming feeling in his chest, the way the unknown warm feeling encapsulated his heart and soaked through from the tips of his ears to the bottom of his paws. Kestrelstar felt awkward, silly - as if his rank should've kept him from doing this. But stars did it feel nice to just forget all of the responsibility, all of the expectations, and simply enjoy the moment. He had been trying hard to do so ever since a few nights ago after a decision he had made at the foot of Duskfall's grave; take the moments, make the most of them, and try to enjoy life instead of dreading it.

As this realization dawned on him, Kestrelstar simply cocked his head up and flashed a challenging look Sunsetbloom's way. He had done what he had done, and there was nothing else to do but own it. "I have no fear in the face of such trembling streams. Face me now or... pay the price of your frosty-ness!"

Okay, so it had been a minute since Kestrelstar had had any genuine fun. Despite his awkward response, the laughter that bubbled from him as Sunsetbloom charged towards him was real and tangible. He braced for impact, ready to use the momentum by sending them both tumbling down the beach, until he realized the warrior was stopping and... oh no.

It was too late for the gray tabby to escape as the wave of sand and snow flew over him. All he could do was stare slack-jawed as it crashed down over him, sending simultaneous shockwaves of icy frigidness and comforting warmth through his entire body. His fur fluffed out even more and yellow eyes were round as he stared at his assailant, sides heaving a bit with the temperature change. Then, in a split second, a determined grin drew on his face and he simply laughed. "Brave of you to think such futile efforts can stop me, the leader of rivers!" With a mighty call following it, the gray tabby turned and kicked backwards with his hind legs in an attempt to send the same sort of snowy sand wave towards Sunsetbloom. Though he knew she wouldn't let that go as easily as she had the first, so in a mad dash the gray tabby raced away down Lionsbeach. Sunsetbloom would be in pursuit long enough, but in the meantime Kestrelstar tipped his head laugh as laughter streamed out from his lungs.
Old December 28th, 2021, 07:21 PM

~Shypaw~
Shypaw padded the only way she had heard was the way to Lionsbeach, occasionally looking behind her at Raccoonear. From what she had heard, if you went to Seastones, you could find Lionsbeach from there. Shypaw looked down at her paws as the ground turned to sand. It always amazed her how close the color from her paws and the sand was the same. They could almost blend in if her paws had those specks of gray on them. Shypaw looked back up as Seastones came into view. Ok, behind Seastones, right? Um, where was that? Ok, plan 2: Follow the scent of salty water. Shypaw took a sniff of the air and could taste the faint salt in the air. Shypaw followed it.

Soon, Seastones was a bit behind her as she stared out onto the body of salty water. She scanned the beach and spotted a flock of seagulls. They seemed to be picking at something big. Shypaw looked at Raccoonear, her tail pointing at the flock. "We could try to bring down the seagulls and then see what they're picking at." She managed to let out before she stopped talking, her insecurity of her voice washing over her.

@Cloud-
Old December 28th, 2021, 07:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden View Post
At first, it felt foreign to him. The blooming feeling in his chest, the way the unknown warm feeling encapsulated his heart and soaked through from the tips of his ears to the bottom of his paws. Kestrelstar felt awkward, silly - as if his rank should've kept him from doing this. But stars did it feel nice to just forget all of the responsibility, all of the expectations, and simply enjoy the moment. He had been trying hard to do so ever since a few nights ago after a decision he had made at the foot of Duskfall's grave; take the moments, make the most of them, and try to enjoy life instead of dreading it.

As this realization dawned on him, Kestrelstar simply cocked his head up and flashed a challenging look Sunsetbloom's way. He had done what he had done, and there was nothing else to do but own it. "I have no fear in the face of such trembling streams. Face me now or... pay the price of your frosty-ness!"

Okay, so it had been a minute since Kestrelstar had had any genuine fun. Despite his awkward response, the laughter that bubbled from him as Sunsetbloom charged towards him was real and tangible. He braced for impact, ready to use the momentum by sending them both tumbling down the beach, until he realized the warrior was stopping and... oh no.

It was too late for the gray tabby to escape as the wave of sand and snow flew over him. All he could do was stare slack-jawed as it crashed down over him, sending simultaneous shockwaves of icy frigidness and comforting warmth through his entire body. His fur fluffed out even more and yellow eyes were round as he stared at his assailant, sides heaving a bit with the temperature change. Then, in a split second, a determined grin drew on his face and he simply laughed. "Brave of you to think such futile efforts can stop me, the leader of rivers!" With a mighty call following it, the gray tabby turned and kicked backwards with his hind legs in an attempt to send the same sort of snowy sand wave towards Sunsetbloom. Though he knew she wouldn't let that go as easily as she had the first, so in a mad dash the gray tabby raced away down Lionsbeach. Sunsetbloom would be in pursuit long enough, but in the meantime Kestrelstar tipped his head laugh as laughter streamed out from his lungs.

Well Sunsetbloom just got a face full of sandy snow but she didnt get it as bad as the leader had with her spray. You see she had a secret weapon, closing her eyes and mouth. Very advanced she was aware. Still such secret weapons werent enough to defeat such a powerful leader alone especially as he was getting away.....

Wait he was getting away!

She bolted into action letting out a challenging caterwaul legs pumping hard as she tried to catch up but she was well aware, at least at first, she was at a disadvantage. You see as a larger cat she might have longer legs to add to speed but it was like a snowball rolling down a hill, slow at first until momentum was gained, while the smaller Kestrelstar was gone in a second. So catching up wasnt in the cards and she needed another plan. Hmmmm.... When in doubt, throw something! "Taste my wet snowey wrath! No one shall resist the snow queen or my wills! Lionsbeach shall be mine! Mwahahaha!!!" Grabbing pawfuls of snow as she ran the molly chucked a small barrage at the leader hoping to slow him enough to be caught though her giggled betrayed she didnt mind at all if that didnt happen.
Old December 29th, 2021, 12:14 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierce~ View Post
~Shypaw~
Shypaw padded the only way she had heard was the way to Lionsbeach, occasionally looking behind her at Raccoonear. From what she had heard, if you went to Seastones, you could find Lionsbeach from there. Shypaw looked down at her paws as the ground turned to sand. It always amazed her how close the color from her paws and the sand was the same. They could almost blend in if her paws had those specks of gray on them. Shypaw looked back up as Seastones came into view. Ok, behind Seastones, right? Um, where was that? Ok, plan 2: Follow the scent of salty water. Shypaw took a sniff of the air and could taste the faint salt in the air. Shypaw followed it.

Soon, Seastones was a bit behind her as she stared out onto the body of salty water. She scanned the beach and spotted a flock of seagulls. They seemed to be picking at something big. Shypaw looked at Raccoonear, her tail pointing at the flock. "We could try to bring down the seagulls and then see what they're picking at." She managed to let out before she stopped talking, her insecurity of her voice washing over her.

@Cloud-
They decided to cease their own rudeness, and be more talkative. “Seems like a good idea,” They started towards the direction of the flock, and sat a short instance away from being directly below the mass of white birds. The molly craned her neck, straining to see what it was as she squinted. “Smells fresh, but i can’t tell what it is…i don’t suggest going any closer though, they can see us clearly. Wait, you have a pelt that looks rather sandy. Maybe you can use it to your advantage here,”

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 3rd, 2022, 04:06 PM

~Shypaw~
Shypaw followed closely behind Raccoonear, glad for her light weight. She crouched low to the sand, silently cursing at the sand as she now realized that it was burying itself in her fur. She would have to clean it out at camp. She listened to the molly and gulped rather nervously but nodded. Shypaw stalked closer to the birds, making sure to step carefully on the sand. Her paws sunk into the sand a lot but the birds didn't seem to notice a black cat stalking towards them. Once she was as close as she could get, she prayed to Starclan before pouncing on the nearest seagull who was distracted in pecking at the weird creature. She felt her claws sink into flesh and tried to pull herself on top of the creature as it tried to fly away. She was sure she had caused a commotion but she was going to catch this bird. She used her free forepaw to slap at the bird's wing. She then brought that forepaw to try and hug the seagull before latching it on the neck. She felt the bird weaken and soon the seagull stopped struggling and just slumped to the ground. She bit the seagulls neck, putting it out of its misery. She left the bird there before taking a closer look at the creature that had been the birds' meal.
@superstar