Last post by ophelia
Today 01:39 PM

Old October 25th, 2017, 02:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar felt like he had been standing there for the longest time. He had been trying to figure out what Nightpaw might be experiencing at the same time. Then again, he probably couldn’t register what was happening in Nightpaw’s mind anyways, so he stayed silent. “Its Fine,” he said once he had noticed that Nightpaw was talking again. “If you need to talk, I’m here, but in the meantime, yes, we can try somewhere else,” he finished, smiling awkwardly. Then, he started to try to think of the best place to catch prey, absentmindedly starting to walk away, torwards, another area, before he realized what was happening and stopped, waiting for Nightpaw calmly. He wished he knew what was troubling the apprentince, but if she didn’t want to talk about it, he could respect that.

Goldenstar rolled his eyes, trying not to laugh. It was easy for him to adore a sense of humor like Serval’s, however, that was something he looked for in a close friend. Humor was good in a Mate too, just like Bella, but none the less, it was easy for him to adore Serval as a good friend. Mate? Well, no, not now anyways. After he had thought about that for a moment, he couldn’t really think for a second. Wow, even your own thoughts are awkward he thought to himself, before he was suddenly confused. Letting out a small breath, he heard Servalspots again, and laughed. “I’m not all of that,” he laughed, before he tensed up, having sensed some prey. “We’ll continue that conversation in a second,” he murmured, before beginning to creep torwards a vole he had scented. As soon as it was in his sight, the small top jumped on the animal, breaking its neck, before walking back to Serval, a somewhat proud smile on his face.
The Savannah was about to respond before Goldenstar appeared to be hunting something. Skilled hunter, he thought with a smile. It was fun to be able to hang out with the leader - mate or no mate, Servalspots liked flirting with him as well. Oh no, he wasn't expecting to become Goldenstar's mate or interest or anything, and he held no interest in the other tom - although he did have to admit that Golden was handsome. Whoever his mate was was a lucky cat, and Servalspots would never want to steal that away from them. His ears pricked up to hear a rustling in the bushes, and the Savannah crouched low to the ground. His huge frame seemed to be almost too big to fit through the bushes, but Serval went through like he had done it a thousand times. The object of his sudden attention was a shrew - moving along the ground, hunting it's own meal. Little did it know that it was about to become some other cat's meal. The Savannah pounced - one huge paw smashing down and breaking the creature's spine. Fox dung. Servalspots thought, realizing that the creature was only paralyzed - he hated putting prey in more pain then it was necessary to. And so, with a skillful nip, he ended the animal's life, bringing it back to where Goldenstar was waiting, a smile on his face and a vole in his maw. "See? What did I tell you, you charmed it right out of the bushes with that winning smile of yours," The Savannah purred, after dropping the shrew. The lifeless creature landed on top of one of Servalspots's paws as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Savannah was about to respond before Goldenstar appeared to be hunting something. Skilled hunter, he thought with a smile. It was fun to be able to hang out with the leader - mate or no mate, Servalspots liked flirting with him as well. Oh no, he wasn't expecting to become Goldenstar's mate or interest or anything, and he held no interest in the other tom - although he did have to admit that Golden was handsome. Whoever his mate was was a lucky cat, and Servalspots would never want to steal that away from them. His ears pricked up to hear a rustling in the bushes, and the Savannah crouched low to the ground. His huge frame seemed to be almost too big to fit through the bushes, but Serval went through like he had done it a thousand times. The object of his sudden attention was a shrew - moving along the ground, hunting it's own meal. Little did it know that it was about to become some other cat's meal. The Savannah pounced - one huge paw smashing down and breaking the creature's spine. Fox dung. Servalspots thought, realizing that the creature was only paralyzed - he hated putting prey in more pain then it was necessary to. And so, with a skillful nip, he ended the animal's life, bringing it back to where Goldenstar was waiting, a smile on his face and a vole in his maw. "See? What did I tell you, you charmed it right out of the bushes with that winning smile of yours," The Savannah purred, after dropping the shrew. The lifeless creature landed on top of one of Servalspots's paws as he did so.
Goldenstar was quiet for the longest moment, the mouse’s tail clamped tight in his jaws. It was nice to actually be finding prey in leaf-fall. Well, it was rare to find a whole lot of prey anyways. However, he had been very lucky recently. Then again, it had just started to become leaf-fall, and he was almost stunned by the beauty of the trees. It was easy to forget about the vibrant yellows, reds, and oranges that made up the trees now. As he stood there in silence, he became aware of how Servalspots was now pressed to the ground. As the tom noticed that, he took a small step back, letting Serval have his catch. It was nice to have room when you were hunting, and not have an apprentince or another cat on your tail. He couldn’t be the only cat who liked that, so he kept his distance, watching Serval calmly, almost like how he had watching Nightpaw when she had been hunting. He tried not to flinch as he saw that Servalspots hadn’t Killed the shrew, and he held his breath, however, a few moments, when the shrew had actually been killed, he could breathe again, and smiled. “Nice catch!” He said, then he rolled his eyes “Yeah, if you say so,” he laughed. He was surprised about what a good mood he was in, but he didn’t see any reason to not be in it, so he just decided to go with it.
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was quiet for the longest moment, the mouse’s tail clamped tight in his jaws. It was nice to actually be finding prey in leaf-fall. Well, it was rare to find a whole lot of prey anyways. However, he had been very lucky recently. Then again, it had just started to become leaf-fall, and he was almost stunned by the beauty of the trees. It was easy to forget about the vibrant yellows, reds, and oranges that made up the trees now. As he stood there in silence, he became aware of how Servalspots was now pressed to the ground. As the tom noticed that, he took a small step back, letting Serval have his catch. It was nice to have room when you were hunting, and not have an apprentince or another cat on your tail. He couldn’t be the only cat who liked that, so he kept his distance, watching Serval calmly, almost like how he had watching Nightpaw when she had been hunting. He tried not to flinch as he saw that Servalspots hadn’t Killed the shrew, and he held his breath, however, a few moments, when the shrew had actually been killed, he could breathe again, and smiled. “Nice catch!” He said, then he rolled his eyes “Yeah, if you say so,” he laughed. He was surprised about what a good mood he was in, but he didn’t see any reason to not be in it, so he just decided to go with it.
The Savannah smiled at the words that came from the leader, and made an exaggerated bow. "Thank you, your greatness." By the tone of his voice, and the twinkle in his eyes, it was clear that he wasn't being serious. Goldenstar might be a great leader, but Servalspots didn't have much respect for... well, for anybody. He thought everybody should be equal, with the exception of the medicine cat; they were about the only cat that Servalspots truly seemed to think was "above" anyone else. And that, only because their talents were so special. "Ha, it's true!" Servalspots mewed, almost defensively as his golden eyes fixed themselves on Goldenstar. This was what was nice about spending time with the leader - he was so welcoming and friendly. A lot of cats were uncomfortable around the other tom, simply because of his openness about his sexuality. He wasn't afraid to admit that he was gay if asked, although it should have been pretty obvious - considering the only cats he would flirt with were toms. "So, Goldie, shall I continue singing your praises or do you have a better idea?" This statement showed his utter disregard for authority, more so then anything he had said so far, and the affectionate nickname was sure to stick - at least in Servalspots' mind it was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:15 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Savannah smiled at the words that came from the leader, and made an exaggerated bow. "Thank you, your greatness." By the tone of his voice, and the twinkle in his eyes, it was clear that he wasn't being serious. Goldenstar might be a great leader, but Servalspots didn't have much respect for... well, for anybody. He thought everybody should be equal, with the exception of the medicine cat; they were about the only cat that Servalspots truly seemed to think was "above" anyone else. And that, only because their talents were so special. "Ha, it's true!" Servalspots mewed, almost defensively as his golden eyes fixed themselves on Goldenstar. This was what was nice about spending time with the leader - he was so welcoming and friendly. A lot of cats were uncomfortable around the other tom, simply because of his openness about his sexuality. He wasn't afraid to admit that he was gay if asked, although it should have been pretty obvious - considering the only cats he would flirt with were toms. "So, Goldie, shall I continue singing your praises or do you have a better idea?" This statement showed his utter disregard for authority, more so then anything he had said so far, and the affectionate nickname was sure to stick - at least in Servalspots' mind it was.
Goldenstar rolled his eyes once again. Servalspots was certainly...entertaining to hang out with, to say the least. In his mind, he thought he sounded somewhat rude. However, maybe it was a complement, it depended on who you said it to. He didn’t exactly know how to respond to Serval’s comment, so he just let the eye roll not be accompanied by anything. That was a wonderful part of having anxiety, you could overthink a simple statement, thinking you need to respond, or the cat will hold something against you. At least, that was how Golden saw it. As he was called Goldie, he tensed up for a moment, as he had never been called that before. He wasn’t used to a nickname, but, well, maybe he could get used to a nickname. He would have to see. However, for the time being, he let out a small laugh. “Well, as much as I would love that,” he teased, “I would suggest we either take a walk around the territory, or take this prey back,” he suggested, shrugging. “Whatever you would like to do!” He added, as he had always been one for asking others’ opinions. Maybe it was him being self-conscious, but he liked knowing what others would do before he acted. It helped him in some situations, however, in others, it didn’t. It depended on the decision he made, and who helped him make the decision. However, currently, this wasn’t something he really needed to stress about, just waiting for Serval’s answer.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Blackfrost padded into the dense, lush hunting grounds that she knew like the back of her paw by now after moons of exploring and training her in her own youth. The tall, large pine trees loomed over the two Shadowclan cats as they passed through the quiet, peaceful undergrowth. “Since this is your first time out of camp, make sure to keep a close eye on your surroundings. We’ll want you to get to know this land from front to back by the time you become a warrior.” Blackfrost mentioned to Smallpaw as they went onward, “We’ll be heading to the Riverclan borderline first and begin your first lesson on distributing each clan’s scent from each other - simple stuff for day one that everyone should know.” She said this with a lighthearted purr stirring from her now. This was nice, much better than just lazing around all day, the young shecat felt like she was really contributing to her clan. Smallpaw seemed like a good cat, one that had great skills to further Shadowclan into a better clan with the future generation. Blackfrost could only hope that the youth saw her as a good mentor.
Smallpaw trailed behind his mentor, his jaws parted for scents of prey. The forest was huge, and he couldn't believe that ShadowClan territory was so vast. Well, The young tom cat concluded to himself. ShadowClan was a pretty big clan. His paws landed lightly on the peaty ground, which was still working on soaking in the tide of water that had swept through his territory. He had wondered how so much rain had to fall to cover this much land.

Smallpaw flicked his black and white tail, listening to his mentor speak. He quickened hos pace so he was padding beside her, and glanced quickly down to make sure he was placing his paws right. The small apprentice didn't want to stumble around like a half-blind badger; he took pride in his smooth, quiet, and even gait. As the spotted apprentice jumped neatly over a root, he waited until his mentor had finished speaking before offering a polite response of agreement.

"That sounds like a reasonable idea." His eyes shone with pleasure. It was nice in the pine forest, with the wind in his fur and the sound of birds surrounding his senses. The forest, despite the recent flooding, smelled fresh and homey; it was the scent that bathed his tongue whenever he stood near the entrance of the camp as a kit. Now, he could actually go exploring for himself! "Is it far from here?" The agile tom wasn't tired yet, but he knew that as far as the two cats traveled away from the camp, they would have to double back and trek the same distance back. Smallpaw hoped he wouldn't grow to weary.

Last edited by Undercover; October 29th, 2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Starrycreek smiled fondly at the young tom as he agreed to her plan. She turned to glance at his..siblings, friends? She wasn't sure, and not wanting to assume, didn't bring it up. She'd better head out before they decided to, she wanted to be a bit ahead. Not to beat them in speed or pace, but to spend alone time with her new apprentice. It was her responsibility to both train and become close to Hollypaw. Starrycreek wanted to be close to her apprentice, because it'd be awkward to train someone she didn't know or understand the preferences of. She nodded, turning. "Alright." She mewed with a smile on her muzzle, trotting towards the entrance of camp, pausing to wait for her apprentice. It'd be a bad impression to leave him and walk out by herself. And that would be embarrassing. Starrycreek kept her pelt smooth, and her eyes shined with confidence. She was determined to be a great mentor, and that started with showing Hollypaw the territory. Right? She thought that was how it worked, anyways. She swallowed her doubts, positive she was doing this semi-competently, as nobody was looking at her oddly.
(Yep!)
Hollypaw had followed closely behind, but stopped to say goodbye to his mother. Whitestep had nuzzled him and told him what a good apprentice he would be before Hollypaw left the camp. Gratitude flowed through him at that moment, and joyful thoughts filled his brain as he met up with his mentor. The tom shook out his black and white pelt to relieve the previous tension of the ceremony, and took his first step out of the camp as an apprentice. Feeling alive, Hollypaw bounded a few fox-lengths from the camp. Brand new scents filled his nostrils. Unlike the water-laden land he had witnessed before, the forest was abundant with life. Birds chattered above, and the pine trees swayed back and forth rhythmicly. Of course, it was not all perfect. Sharp sticks still poked out from the ground, and a couple of large branches were scattered here and there. All in all, Hollypaw thought it was beautiful. "So what now?" he asked as he turned to his new mentor. His green eyes sparkled as he awaited her answer.
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowpaw smiled at her words. That was the answer she was wanting. Willowpaw noticed Nightshade was lost in her thoughts, so she got lost as well. Good opportunity. She wondered how her siblings would react to the new her. Owlpaw would be pleased at her newfound confidence, but she wouldn't like her new outlook. Hollypaw would be happy for her either way. Berrypaw... now he was unpredictable. Sure he was goofy and would probably be happy for her, but he can be a bit.. arrogant. He wouldn't like all the attention being on her, and not him. When Nightshade found her voice, Willowpaw looked up. She nodded as she took a mental note to find differences in each Clan scent. She figured RiverClan would be quite easy to scent as they spent a moon with them. Willowpaw felt a tap on her shoulders, and she put her shoulders back as told. Willowpaw stood up when she said practicing through the territory. Great, let's go," she purred, eager to leave the camp.

(Continue in the territory?)
"Indeed." Nightshade purred, leading her out of the camp and into the territory. "Now, the current objective must be focused on- there will be no hunting, nor fighting training until we have gone around the territory." She instructed, taking to one of the many paths through the territory. "This is the quickest way to get to the closest border, RiverClan's."
(Sorry, I have a little writer's block at the moment.)
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
"Indeed." Nightshade purred, leading her out of the camp and into the territory. "Now, the current objective must be focused on- there will be no hunting, nor fighting training until we have gone around the territory." She instructed, taking to one of the many paths through the territory. "This is the quickest way to get to the closest border, RiverClan's."
(Sorry, I have a little writer's block at the moment.)
(Not a prob )
Willowpaw followed closely behind, already practicing her "elegant walk". A small sigh of relief escaped her lips at the sound of no hunting or fighting. She didn't like hurting other things with feelings. Willowpaw wrinkled her nose at the mention of RiverClan. She already knew what they smelled like, and what nasty food they ate. So gross, she spat inwardly. Willowpaw followed anyway, memorizing the way as best she could.
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Myik

Onionpaw padded through the pines alongside his mentor, their pelts nearly brushing as the path became more narrow. He hadn't quite understood how to explain how much a help mistytuft really was to him. Not only was she his mentor but also like... He blushed just thinking about it and a soft hum rumbled in his lips as he padded along head held high with pride. The Siamese Tom had grown larger than Mistytuft no problem, he was now at least 3 inches on her. Not to mention his looks, he was undeniably handsome as he was soon reaching maturity. Despite this sudden a change in appearance he had some time before he was ready for the real world, he wasn't even close to having his training completed yet he looked like a full blown out warrior. As he padded with his mentor he took a deep breath and looked down at her with his wonderful blue eyes with a hint of playfulness in them. He than shouldered her aside in a gentle way before taking a few steps ahead of her, "race you to the twisted tree, unless your too old?" he said in a taunting way. It was no doubt Mistytuft could certainly beat him in a race, he may be athletic but he was pretty big and bulky. She could easily gain the upperhand unless he caught her off guard.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 30th, 2017, 06:46 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Myik

Onionpaw padded through the pines alongside his mentor, their pelts nearly brushing as the path became more narrow. He hadn't quite understood how to explain how much a help mistytuft really was to him. Not only was she his mentor but also like... He blushed just thinking about it and a soft hum rumbled in his lips as he padded along head held high with pride. The Siamese Tom had grown larger than Mistytuft no problem, he was now at least 3 inches on her. Not to mention his looks, he was undeniably handsome as he was soon reaching maturity. Despite this sudden a change in appearance he had some time before he was ready for the real world, he wasn't even close to having his training completed yet he looked like a full blown out warrior. As he padded with his mentor he took a deep breath and looked down at her with his wonderful blue eyes with a hint of playfulness in them. He than shouldered her aside in a gentle way before taking a few steps ahead of her, "race you to the twisted tree, unless your too old?" he said in a taunting way. It was no doubt Mistytuft could certainly beat him in a race, he may be athletic but he was pretty big and bulky. She could easily gain the upperhand unless he caught her off guard.
Mistytuft chuckled, looking at Onionpaw. He had gotten bigger than her for sure. The once little apprentice had grown into a handsome tom. Mistytuft felt that she should be the apprentice now. She swished her tail, giving a child like smile to Onionpaw. "To old? Haha! I'll beat you in a heartbeat!" She mewed. Mistytuft pawed Onion's shoulder, twitching her ears.