Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:40 AM

Old October 18th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded, “Can you smell any other animal, other than the lizard?” He asked. Any food they could find would be good. It was getting to the time where they needed all the food they could get before leaf-bare. “We could always try another area as well,” He added. For now, however, he wanted to stay in the same spot, just to see if anything came along, standing next to Nightpaw calmly.
Nightpaw scented the air again a prickle of anxiety beginning to form in her belly. She willed herself to find another scent, any scent at all, wanting to please her mentor. The anxiety began to build as she continued to scent, and she felt her senses beginning to feel foggy and uncomfortable as the anxiety built within her. Her mind began to race next. What if I can't find anything? What if Goldenstar thinks that I'm useless and says I can't stay after all? Her heart began to race next, and the little black shecat's body seemed to revolt against this dreadful feeling in her body. It was too raw. It was a place she had gone before where flailing terror tore through her body like lightning. Soon, the apprentice's sniffs had begun to devolve into quickened breathing. She swallowed between breaths. "I... I can't smell anything." She tied to shut her eyes to calm down, but when she did, a flash of memory filled her vision: snapping teeth, and a lolling, slavering tongue as something huge bore down on her. Her eyes snapped shut, and she looked at Goldenstar with wide eyes, her claws out and her back arched as she fought to catch her breath.

Old October 19th, 2017, 04:53 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw scented the air again a prickle of anxiety beginning to form in her belly. She willed herself to find another scent, any scent at all, wanting to please her mentor. The anxiety began to build as she continued to scent, and she felt her senses beginning to feel foggy and uncomfortable as the anxiety built within her. Her mind began to race next. What if I can't find anything? What if Goldenstar thinks that I'm useless and says I can't stay after all? Her heart began to race next, and the little black shecat's body seemed to revolt against this dreadful feeling in her body. It was too raw. It was a place she had gone before where flailing terror tore through her body like lightning. Soon, the apprentice's sniffs had begun to devolve into quickened breathing. She swallowed between breaths. "I... I can't smell anything." She tied to shut her eyes to calm down, but when she did, a flash of memory filled her vision: snapping teeth, and a lolling, slavering tongue as something huge bore down on her. Her eyes snapped shut, and she looked at Goldenstar with wide eyes, her claws out and her back arched as she fought to catch her breath.
Goldenstar watched the apprentince calmly, not wanting to panic her. However, as soon as he saw how she began to look distressed, he automatically started to panic. No. He couldn’t do that. Not right now anyways. Having an anxiety attack when someone else seemed to be feeling the same way wasn’t going to help either of you. “Nightpaw?” He asked calmly, though his voice broke once, “Are you okay?” He asked, starting to get closer to her. Sure, her mind couldn’t just break, but, well, you never knew. If she attacked, he was probably the best one to be there, as he had 9 lives, not just one. “Calm down,” he said softly, trying to think of what triggered him to feel like this sometimes. “I’m not going to say you’re terrible, it’s leaf-bare, sometimes you can’t find anything then, it’s no problem,” he said awkwardly, hoping he was saying all the right things. He was going to be cautious, sure, but still, he wasn’t afraid to get close to the apprentince to try and calm her down, his somewhat calm eyes staring into Nightpaw’s wild ones calmly.
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:49 AM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=Aquarius;401384]
"Things happen. It's just the way of Clan life." Sablewhisper glanced quizacally at the she-cat, still angry but feeling slight pity for her. He pricked his smoky-tipped ears. "Anyways, are you Clanborn?" He quietly asked, genuinely curious. He hoped it wasn't too personal of a question.
[]sorry think I hit reply instead[]
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar watched the apprentince calmly, not wanting to panic her. However, as soon as he saw how she began to look distressed, he automatically started to panic. No. He couldn’t do that. Not right now anyways. Having an anxiety attack when someone else seemed to be feeling the same way wasn’t going to help either of you. “Nightpaw?” He asked calmly, though his voice broke once, “Are you okay?” He asked, starting to get closer to her. Sure, her mind couldn’t just break, but, well, you never knew. If she attacked, he was probably the best one to be there, as he had 9 lives, not just one. “Calm down,” he said softly, trying to think of what triggered him to feel like this sometimes. “I’m not going to say you’re terrible, it’s leaf-bare, sometimes you can’t find anything then, it’s no problem,” he said awkwardly, hoping he was saying all the right things. He was going to be cautious, sure, but still, he wasn’t afraid to get close to the apprentince to try and calm her down, his somewhat calm eyes staring into Nightpaw’s wild ones calmly.
As Nightpaw gazed as her mentor, his mouth moves, but it seemed like he was talking to her from far away. For what felt like an agonizingly long time, she stood there, unable to relax her muscles and terrified to close her eyes again. But, slowly, she began to take in Goldenstar's words, and she began to slow her breathing. This is ok. I'm ok. It's just bad memories, she said to herself. At last, she was able to pull in her claws, and straighten her spine. The little shecat looked up at the Shadowclan leader, embarrassed. She tried to feebly search for the words to describe where she had gone just now, but felt the first twinges of fright pricking under her pelt when she thought about what that sudden rush of terror had felt like. "I... I'm sorry," she started to say. "I don't know what happened. It was like my mind started running wild and..." she shivered, and looked away, unable to go on. "I'm sorry. Can we go try somewhere else, maybe?"

Old October 20th, 2017, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=Hazelfall;407263]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
"Things happen. It's just the way of Clan life." Sablewhisper glanced quizacally at the she-cat, still angry but feeling slight pity for her. He pricked his smoky-tipped ears. "Anyways, are you Clanborn?" He quietly asked, genuinely curious. He hoped it wasn't too personal of a question.

[]sorry think I hit reply instead I will fix it[]
yes she said shaking her pelt again and she sighed cause the leaves did not come out of her fur why do you ask she said fixing her green gaze on him waiting for a answer
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

“What were you expecting?” Goldenstar laughed, rolling his orbs. “And yes, I do have a mate,” he said, feeling slightly bad for the other tom. He didn’t have a sort of crush on Golden, did he? Golden felt really bad, smiling awkwardly now. “Shut up,” he mumbled, glancing away as Serval pointed out he was underestimating himself. Realizing that was a little rude, he flinched to himself, glancing away, “Sorry for that,” he murmured, embarrassed now. Trying to push his thought away, he started to look for prey again, his bi-colored eyes lit up with a slight bit of excitement, while he still felt bad at the same time

(( Well then- ))

Goldenstar laughed, smiling. “Well, being in danger can bring other cats together,” he shrugged, as he was pretty positive it was true. “Whenever you want to,” He added, when Nightpaw inquired about training. He was actually pretty excited to be mentoring Nightpaw, and couldn’t wait to start. “We could actually start now, if you so please,” he said finally, smiling at the apprentince.

(( Sorry for the short posts! ))
"Hm. Well, with no trouble in paradise, guess that makes me your third wheel. I'll be sure to tag along on all of your wonderfully romantic outings." Servalspots purred, winking at the leader. Honestly, he wasn't sure why he liked flirting with Goldenstar so much. Maybe Golden was the type of responsive that Serval could appreciate or something, or maybe there was a simpler explanation - just that the other tom was often around, and knew how to let the spotted cat have a good time. "No apology necessary! I'm glad to be the witness of a turning point for our all-powerful, all-handsome, all-sunshiney leader." The cat made a show of bowing to Goldenstar before padding along, his tail swishing behind him as he made an attempt to locate more prey.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
As Nightpaw gazed as her mentor, his mouth moves, but it seemed like he was talking to her from far away. For what felt like an agonizingly long time, she stood there, unable to relax her muscles and terrified to close her eyes again. But, slowly, she began to take in Goldenstar's words, and she began to slow her breathing. This is ok. I'm ok. It's just bad memories, she said to herself. At last, she was able to pull in her claws, and straighten her spine. The little shecat looked up at the Shadowclan leader, embarrassed. She tried to feebly search for the words to describe where she had gone just now, but felt the first twinges of fright pricking under her pelt when she thought about what that sudden rush of terror had felt like. "I... I'm sorry," she started to say. "I don't know what happened. It was like my mind started running wild and..." she shivered, and looked away, unable to go on. "I'm sorry. Can we go try somewhere else, maybe?"
Goldenstar felt like he had been standing there for the longest time. He had been trying to figure out what Nightpaw might be experiencing at the same time. Then again, he probably couldn’t register what was happening in Nightpaw’s mind anyways, so he stayed silent. “Its Fine,” he said once he had noticed that Nightpaw was talking again. “If you need to talk, I’m here, but in the meantime, yes, we can try somewhere else,” he finished, smiling awkwardly. Then, he started to try to think of the best place to catch prey, absentmindedly starting to walk away, torwards, another area, before he realized what was happening and stopped, waiting for Nightpaw calmly. He wished he knew what was troubling the apprentince, but if she didn’t want to talk about it, he could respect that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Hm. Well, with no trouble in paradise, guess that makes me your third wheel. I'll be sure to tag along on all of your wonderfully romantic outings." Servalspots purred, winking at the leader. Honestly, he wasn't sure why he liked flirting with Goldenstar so much. Maybe Golden was the type of responsive that Serval could appreciate or something, or maybe there was a simpler explanation - just that the other tom was often around, and knew how to let the spotted cat have a good time. "No apology necessary! I'm glad to be the witness of a turning point for our all-powerful, all-handsome, all-sunshiney leader." The cat made a show of bowing to Goldenstar before padding along, his tail swishing behind him as he made an attempt to locate more prey.
Goldenstar rolled his eyes, trying not to laugh. It was easy for him to adore a sense of humor like Serval’s, however, that was something he looked for in a close friend. Humor was good in a Mate too, just like Bella, but none the less, it was easy for him to adore Serval as a good friend. Mate? Well, no, not now anyways. After he had thought about that for a moment, he couldn’t really think for a second. Wow, even your own thoughts are awkward he thought to himself, before he was suddenly confused. Letting out a small breath, he heard Servalspots again, and laughed. “I’m not all of that,” he laughed, before he tensed up, having sensed some prey. “We’ll continue that conversation in a second,” he murmured, before beginning to creep torwards a vole he had scented. As soon as it was in his sight, the small top jumped on the animal, breaking its neck, before walking back to Serval, a somewhat proud smile on his face.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:51 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar felt like he had been standing there for the longest time. He had been trying to figure out what Nightpaw might be experiencing at the same time. Then again, he probably couldn’t register what was happening in Nightpaw’s mind anyways, so he stayed silent. “Its Fine,” he said once he had noticed that Nightpaw was talking again. “If you need to talk, I’m here, but in the meantime, yes, we can try somewhere else,” he finished, smiling awkwardly. Then, he started to try to think of the best place to catch prey, absentmindedly starting to walk away, torwards, another area, before he realized what was happening and stopped, waiting for Nightpaw calmly. He wished he knew what was troubling the apprentince, but if she didn’t want to talk about it, he could respect that.
Nightpaw followed behind Goldenstar, her head hanging. She felt so angry at herself. Why couldn't she just move on? It was over now! They padded along in silence for a time until at last, Nightpaw gve a sigh. "I didn't want to tell anyone. I thought it would just go away, but it's been more than a moon now..." she paused, fumbling for the right words. When they didn't come, she settled for, "There's something wrong with me. Ever since the dog... I keep having really bad dreams. I thought they would stop, but here lately... it's like I see pictures of it... of it attacking me when I shut my eyes. Sometimes, they just pop up out of nowhere..." The shecat swallowed hard, fighting back tears. "I don't know what to do Goldenstar. Do you think Maybe Daypaw has something that can help me? Like maybe an herb?" She had thought about asking Daypaw before, but hadn't wanted to bring it up. She didn't want talk about this with anyone. If that moment with Goldenstar hadn't happened just now, she probably would have never told him.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Smallpaw twitched one back and white spotted ear, his fur pricking along his spine in subtle anticipation. The male couldn't wait to get out and catch his first prey. Right now, though, he was really looking forward to seeing the territory and the borders. Maybe they would meet a new Clan cat that he didn't know yet. Giving a small sniff, he made sure to listen to Blackfrost with keen ears, eager to get started on the border rounds. Smallpaw couldn't wait to become a great warrior ShadowClan would eventually become proud of. The young tom cat let a small, quiet purr rattle through him.
"I hope that whatever skills I am gifted with will help me to aid my clan in whatever way possible." A small smile tipped his slender speckled maw as Smallpaw blinked once. He gave a swift nod and held back a sniff as she finished her talk. Heart pounding inside his body with a mix of eagerness and nervousness, the tom cat bounded neatly after her, his slim tail flicking back and forth as his paws patterned on the soft earth with a strong, smooth rhythm. He passed through the camp entrance, making sure to follow behind his mentor without bumping into her. Hunger didn't even phase him as he passed the fresh kill pile where scents of prey wafted up.
Blackfrost padded into the dense, lush hunting grounds that she knew like the back of her paw by now after moons of exploring and training her in her own youth. The tall, large pine trees loomed over the two Shadowclan cats as they passed through the quiet, peaceful undergrowth. “Since this is your first time out of camp, make sure to keep a close eye on your surroundings. We’ll want you to get to know this land from front to back by the time you become a warrior.” Blackfrost mentioned to Smallpaw as they went onward, “We’ll be heading to the Riverclan borderline first and begin your first lesson on distributing each clan’s scent from each other - simple stuff for day one that everyone should know.” She said this with a lighthearted purr stirring from her now. This was nice, much better than just lazing around all day, the young shecat felt like she was really contributing to her clan. Smallpaw seemed like a good cat, one that had great skills to further Shadowclan into a better clan with the future generation. Blackfrost could only hope that the youth saw her as a good mentor.

Last edited by Captain; October 22nd, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw followed behind Goldenstar, her head hanging. She felt so angry at herself. Why couldn't she just move on? It was over now! They padded along in silence for a time until at last, Nightpaw gve a sigh. "I didn't want to tell anyone. I thought it would just go away, but it's been more than a moon now..." she paused, fumbling for the right words. When they didn't come, she settled for, "There's something wrong with me. Ever since the dog... I keep having really bad dreams. I thought they would stop, but here lately... it's like I see pictures of it... of it attacking me when I shut my eyes. Sometimes, they just pop up out of nowhere..." The shecat swallowed hard, fighting back tears. "I don't know what to do Goldenstar. Do you think Maybe Daypaw has something that can help me? Like maybe an herb?" She had thought about asking Daypaw before, but hadn't wanted to bring it up. She didn't want talk about this with anyone. If that moment with Goldenstar hadn't happened just now, she probably would have never told him.
Goldenstar listened softly, “As much as I might hate to admit it, things probably won’t get better if you don’t speak about it.” He murmured, as he often kept in things he was troubled about in. “I wouldn’t say there’s something wrong with you!” He said quickly, as he didn’t think there was. Hearing Daypaw explain, he thought of what the she-cat could be experiencing. Shock? Trauma? It was probably shock, as he heard some cats could be in that for awhile, but still live normal lives. “Daypaw might give you a Poppy seed,” he shrugged, “But that might not help,” he murmured. “However, you could also just talk about it,” he added, after thinking for a moment. “You could talk to Daypaw, as I heard they can help with mental trauma,” he shrugged, “Or, you could just talk to me every couple of sunrises about your problems, and get them off your chest before we train,” he added, as it was just a suggestion. Sometimes he was good at therapy, other times he was the one that needed the therapy. However, he could do it, and for now, he just listened to Nightpaw, waiting to hear her response.