Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:04 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:00 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:31 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:23 AM

Old December 7th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmassharkie View Post
- - - >Snowclaw`[He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw was sitting by himself, buried in his thoughts. He was nervous, and had hardly slept. He had been thinking of Cinderhive the entire time. Was she comfortable, was she safe? And most importantly, would he be a good father to his soon-to-be-born kits? Too many worries and so little rest had him on his last paws, almost. He was really unsure if he could be a good father to these kits. He sighed, aas he tried to move on with his day, without worrying.

@Galaxy_
The happy kit ran over to snowclaw sensing his sadness as she cuddled into him and purred. "its gonna be ok." she meowed
Old December 7th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
The happy kit ran over to snowclaw sensing his sadness as she cuddled into him and purred. "its gonna be ok." she meowed
- - - >Snowclaw`[He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw turned his head to gaze at the kit, and chuckled. A little. However, the kit's comfort was not fully able to put his fears to ease.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 7th, 2023, 08:54 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian

"We're coming up on camp now," she mewed, steps slowing as they approached the clearing. "Now that we've brought the body back, hopefully a fox patrol will get organised as soon as possible."

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @CattleCaller.

"We've brought back Asterpaw's body," she mewed. "He was killed by a fox. If anyone wants to say their goodbyes, now is the time."
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:00 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.]✰彡
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ʀᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰ 彡★
(────)

@lesbianism

SycamoreSprout would enter the clearing, the queen dragging AsterPaw's body by the neck. She carefully laid it down hoping nothing as bad as this would ever happen to her kits. No little one deserved this type of pain, the kill seemed to be swift and quick so I'm unsure of how much pain was caused. She thought to herself as she sat by the body seeing if any cat would come.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 7th, 2023, 11:11 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

She's worn out, she's tired, she wants to cry but knows she can't. The words of sorrow shared by the clan go in one ear and out the other, slightly tainted by her own rage that still bubbles in the pit of her belly. He's dead and she's still mad at him - both because he's dead and because he abandoned those who cared about him for nearly a moon before his death. She wants to claw her way to StarClan so she can wring his neck in - if he was even allowed to be in StarClan. Lark knows she wouldn't let him in if she'd been given the choice, if for no other reason then to be petty, to see how he likes being abandoned by those who still need him. The place of no stars would be better suited to a big... a big stupid idiot bird like him!

Fishpaw comes over, probably whispers some snide remark like he's used to doing, commenting on how much of a failure she is, how she's the worst cat for a job no one else wants. He'd tell her everything she's doing wrong and then shove her face in the mud before stomping over her limp body if he got the chance she bets. Larkwing doesn't listen to what he says, though, merely mustering a low growl as he speaks... there's too much noise. It's quiet from mourning, but there's too much noise.

More words of comfort wash over her, but it all feels empty, false promises, placating words at best. It's too much. Numbly, she noses into Falconfeather's cold, grey fur once more before offering a quick lick between Wingkit's ears and standing up.

"I'll retrieve his body to bury this evening," she tells the clan before wandering numbly away to her den where she curls up in her nest and stares at the wall.

[ @Dust // @Dark (cuz ur charas were mentioned specifically)]

[ I'll make another post tomorrow evening concerning Falcon's burial ]
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:42 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @lesbianism | @Dust | @TheLostAmongTheStars | @FrostyGalaxy ]
loners. its always loners, isn't it? causing problems, crossing scent lines. rushwater stifled a small sigh as he joined the group and listened intently to what everyone had to say on the matter at hand.

he was in favor of personally taking a subordinate role in this patrol- so much had happened recently that he felt mind-numbingly tired. like he was long overdue for a nap. he was up late the night prior, too, working on one of his many 'projects'.

cherryswirl offered him a smile, and he returned it with his own (however faint) one. the scar on his muzzle made his smile a bit lopsided.

"ready when you are, boss." he hummed, deadpan with the faintest trace of humor. let's get this over with.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 8th, 2023, 12:21 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan deputy
purrks: the collector, mind reader

Shock pulsed through the deputy's body as Larkstar, Wingkit and Brackenfire all arrived in the clearing with the body of none other than the medicine cat himself. Eyes widening with shock, the ragdoll felt her mouth fall open in horror, before she closed it quickly and wiped any sign of nausea or shock off her face. The Clan needed a strong supporting rank, especially since Larkstar was understandably sickened by the loss of her brother and wouldn't be able to function at 100% for a little while. Birdsnow looked around for someone she could provide an service to, trying to avoid looking at the body subtly as she did.

[ open to any who need help/comfort/etc! posts will get longer i'm just eepy :P ]
Old December 8th, 2023, 12:51 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Dust @redshiftreign @TheLostAmongTheStars

"Alright, all accounted for. Shall we head off?" she mewed.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 8th, 2023, 01:53 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Darkdeception padded into the clearing with smolderkit in his mouth. "Scuse me, larkstar, but I'm afraid I caught smolderkit at lionsbeach trying to watch the sunset." He meowed. @FrostyGalaxy
Old December 8th, 2023, 06:38 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit shook her head one last time before looking back up at the older Molly. "What is Starclan like?" Blizzardkit asked, her head tilting. Of course, Wispwillow never died, but maybe she knew something about Starclan.

Blizzardkit had to use all her strength not to turn and look at the dead body. She didn't want to get scared again, she didn't want to start crying again. She nodded her head. "Can you tell me more about Starclan in the Nursery?"

@Any1999

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁