Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:33 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Dovepaw followed, sitting right next to her mentor. Hey! She squeaked in excitement despite the nervous glow in her eyes.
STARRYMIST

She smiled to her apprentice, "Your first gathering, isn't this exciting?" The cat softly purred, her apprentice reminded her so much of younger siblings.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:39 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw arrived.

Wasppaw arrived. (Both open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:45 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft padded a little behind his Clanmates. He wasn't much of a social guy, especially when it came to the other Clans. Naturally, he didn't like Gatherings. On one hand the whole point of Gatherings were to socialize amongst the other Clans, but on the other Clans would share news and whatnot, news that Bunnytuft would like to hear in person. He'd much rather form his own opinions on Clan matters, rather than hear it from other cats.

So far tension was high. There was a lot going on in the Clans recently, especially between RiverClan and ThunderClan. So Bunnytuft sat, looking unapproachable with narrowed blue eyes and his white tail swishing from side to side.

. . .

open

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar flattened her ears against the frigid air as she stepped out into Seastones. Gatherings were always a headache, always uncomfortable, and to be completely honest, she was debating not going to another one until this awful freezing weather cleared up.

She didn't say a word to her Clan as she pulled away from them, climbing up to the large stone to take her place after Larkstar. She didn't even look at the RiverClan leader as she sat down. If she did, she was fairly certain a truce would be broken.

ThunderClan has arrived
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw was close behind Bumba, and as she made her way up the Seastones he took a seat near the front of the crowd.

He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, especially RiverClan.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:52 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap arrived.

Dogpaw arrived.

Beetlepaw arrived.

Sheeppaw arrived with Beetlepaw. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:58 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike- ThC Warrior- She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up

Skunkstrike strutted into the clearing, tail and head high, the full dorsal stripe that oh so lovingly got her stuck with a stinker of a name on full display. RiverClan had already arrived. Tensions were high and escalated, but Skunkstrike had no interest in keeping things hostile on a night of peace. Why show claws and teeth and bristling fur, when you can mess with the enemy's head and pretend things are...tolerable. For now.

The large black and white she-cat found herself plopping down in the center of the clearing, tucking her plumy tail around her paws. Her eyes gleamed with warmth and amusement as she scanned the growing crowd as cats trickled in with grumpy faces and hostile tones. How could she be so amused?

Well in a few days she could be knocking snot out of someone. That made this Gathering all the more amusing.

//Skunk is open to chatter! Don't be shy ^^
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Quick to follow on the tail of Bumblestar and Wolfpaw was Redhawk. She glanced around to see that RiverClan had arrived and felt her stomach churn. Despite the truce, she had no desire to talk or socialize with any of them. Sticking with her own Clan seemed fine by her. Spotting Wolfpaw near the front of the crowd she veered over to take a seat by him. It was cold, the wind chilly as she fluffed up her fur and offered the tom a nod of her head in greeting along with a smile before directing her attention up towards the rocks. She hoped the announcements would go fast so that they could go back home where it was warm.

[ @BEAR. - no need to reply hehe just wanted to have red come sit by wolf since she doesn't want to interact with any of riverclan either skjdfh ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 88/100

They found a spot out of the way, keeping an eye out for ShadowClan's arrival. Once their brother arrived, they should probably stay out of sight to speak to each other. It wasn't like they weren't allowed to speak at the gathering, but they'd stand out pretty badly with the way things were lately.

----------------------------------

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
Ripplepelt watched as ThunderClan joined them at the Seastones. With the full moon so close, why had Bumblestar bothered to show up in their camp? The arrogance of it all... her tail twitched. Well, they wouldn't be arrogant for much longer.
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

❅ ┅Icestrike
riverclan eldermale he/himtags; -

Icestrike rarely goes to gatherings. Today felt different.

He sits near the edge, curling his tail over his paws. His unkept gray pelt protects him against the cold decently, but he still shivers slightly. He looks around, hoping to see another elder, even a Thunderclan elder, to casually speak with. If only to see what Thunderclan has been told about… that whole situation.

(open for interaction from anyone, he is just /looking/ for an elder hehe)