Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old March 12th, 2024, 04:03 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Smallpines

Stagheart took up the rear, casting wary glances around as he scanned for any beady ThunderClan eyes in the undergrowth. Lucky for them, there wasn't. That is, until he saw Hawksun's fur practically bristle at the sight of a young, lonely apprentice on the other side.

Stagheart sniffed, mostly disinterested but definitely curious as to why the 'paw was all by itself. He wanted to ask Hawksun on it, the tom's unease pretty clear — but was it intruding?

At the moment, he wouldn't mind if it was. His curiosity had been piqued. "I'll take the right side, then, but... what was up with that 'prentice?" He muttered in his drawl as he passed Hawksun, keeping his voice low in case the ThunderClanner was still there. He began to mark the border to the right of the patrol leader, waiting to see if he'd respond.

/ @Eden @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Old March 12th, 2024, 04:35 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart took up the rear, casting wary glances around as he scanned for any beady ThunderClan eyes in the undergrowth. Lucky for them, there wasn't. That is, until he saw Hawksun's fur practically bristle at the sight of a young, lonely apprentice on the other side.

Stagheart sniffed, mostly disinterested but definitely curious as to why the 'paw was all by itself. He wanted to ask Hawksun on it, the tom's unease pretty clear — but was it intruding?

At the moment, he wouldn't mind if it was. His curiosity had been piqued. "I'll take the right side, then, but... what was up with that 'prentice?" He muttered in his drawl as he passed Hawksun, keeping his voice low in case the ThunderClanner was still there. He began to mark the border to the right of the patrol leader, waiting to see if he'd respond.

/ @Eden @SeonghwasBunnyEars
@Eden
Hawksun looked at Applebees and flicked his tail in acknowledgment at her taking the left side. Hawksun gave another glance around the border and then looked at Stagheart as the fellow tom muttered he'll take the right. Hawksun gave a small grunt of acknowledgment. Hawksun heard Stagheart's question and mewed. "He's my nephew. " Hawksun had admitted after a minute. Hawksun patrolled around his area, the other cats on the left and right. Hawksun gave a small mrrow of anger as he stepped on a pine needle. Hawksun growled and picked it up. Glaring across the border to see a pair of yellow eyes sneering into his soul. "Thunder clan squirrels!" Hawksun growled. "Stay on your side of the border, this is going to our leader, if you weren't on your side I'd give you something to sneer at" Hawksun snarled. The eyes seemed to widen and disappear. That wasn't Oatpaw though as the apprentice had unique navy blue eyes. Hawksun grabbed the pine needle that still had some Thunerclan scent and a small tuft of mouse fur on it. "Applebees" Hawksun said as he padded past both of his clanmates and then moving to the side of the she-cat. Not touching her but a bit close as he didn't want anyone else to hear. "Can you bring this pine needle back to Birdsnow? Tell her we found it beside the Thunderclan border with Thunderclan scent and mouse fur on it. It may be someone taunting either us or a foolish apprentice's mistake." Hawksun mewed with a serious look.
Hawksun's eyes narrowed as he watches Applebees for a moment and then swapped his gaze to Stagheart. "If you want to stay I'll ask Stagheart instead."

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 12th, 2024, 04:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

A routine check, that's what this excursion was supposed to be. Not a patrol, just a way of soothing her own nerves that RiverClan was keeping off of their territory.

Bumblestar kept to the trees as she moved through the territory, hopping from branch to branch until she reached the edge and shrank back avoid being seen by anyone who might be on the ground. She could see the approaching patrol from her perch - and she also caught sight of Oakpaw lingering where he very well shouldn't be.

Fur bristling, she listened to the idiots across the border make a fuss over nothing bigger than a pine needle (literally, a pine needle, the fish really were losing it). Then she turned in place to swiftly move through the branches again, before descending to the forest floor right in front of Oakpaw.

She fixed him with a blank stare, a twitch of her upper lip the only sign of her displeasure. "The hell do you think you're doing out here?"

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ;; intercepting with bumble since apps aren't supposed to be out on their own, much less near the rc border ]
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:40 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Applebees had hoped that this border patrol would go smoothly, nothing before showed any signs of trouble. She chose to ignore the apprentice since that was the other clan's problem and not theirs. Now Hawksun was going off about a lone pine needle being on their side."Please tell me you ain't being serious about this" she groaned. "We are not about to start a whole new issue with that clan over a damn pine needle, sounds like to me you're tryna' to go find another reason to fight them if so then go do it but don't come crawlin' back home, we don't need them knockin' at our camp once more" she hissed out. Applebees lashed her tail as she leveled the other with a stare, "I'm going to finish this patrol without looking so hard for problems." was her final word as she went on about her duty of rubbing against bushes or trees to leave behind her scent.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @SentimentalSquid

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 12th, 2024, 06:09 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
A routine check, that's what this excursion was supposed to be. Not a patrol, just a way of soothing her own nerves that RiverClan was keeping off of their territory.

Bumblestar kept to the trees as she moved through the territory, hopping from branch to branch until she reached the edge and shrank back avoid being seen by anyone who might be on the ground. She could see the approaching patrol from her perch - and she also caught sight of Oakpaw lingering where he very well shouldn't be.

Fur bristling, she listened to the idiots across the border make a fuss over nothing bigger than a pine needle (literally, a pine needle, the fish really were losing it). Then she turned in place to swiftly move through the branches again, before descending to the forest floor right in front of Oakpaw.

She fixed him with a blank stare, a twitch of her upper lip the only sign of her displeasure. "The hell do you think you're doing out here?"

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ;; intercepting with bumble since apps aren't supposed to be out on their own, much less near the rc border ]
Hi hi <3 I posted that there was also a cat with yellow eyes which is Weepingwillow <3 Sorry I didn't clarify.
Oatpaw looked up to his leader. He glared at Hawksun and dipped his head. "I knew you where there but I didn't know where. I apologize for being so close to the border. I do have a warrior with me though." Oatpaw mewed gently.
Weepingwillow appeared with a mouse and a squirrel.. "Watching these fishes, making sure they don't get to close." She explained. Running her tail along Oatpaws spine to make him stop glaring at Hawksun.

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Hi hi <3 I posted that there was also a cat with yellow eyes which is Weepingwillow <3 Sorry I didn't clarify.
Oatpaw looked up to his leader. He glared at Hawksun and dipped his head. "I knew you where there but I didn't know where. I apologize for being so close to the border. I do have a warrior with me though." Oatpaw mewed gently.
Weepingwillow appeared with a mouse and a squirrel.. "Watching these fishes, making sure they don't get to close." She explained. Running her tail along Oatpaws spine to make him stop glaring at Hawksun.
Bumblestar's attention snapped over to Weepingwillow as the warrior appeared and then narrowed. She threw a glance over her shoulder toward the border before looking back again.

"They're being idiots about nothing. I thought I told everyone to stop antagonizin' 'em and to keep their distance. So you-" the sharp words were directed toward Weepingwillow "-need to pay better attention to the kids you take outside, 'n you-" to Oatpaw next "-need to avoid causin' issues. Both of you back to camp before the fish decide to yell at us about an unfamiliar pebble next."
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:07 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar's attention snapped over to Weepingwillow as the warrior appeared and then narrowed. She threw a glance over her shoulder toward the border before looking back again.

"They're being idiots about nothing. I thought I told everyone to stop antagonizin' 'em and to keep their distance. So you-" the sharp words were directed toward Weepingwillow "-need to pay better attention to the kids you take outside, 'n you-" to Oatpaw next "-need to avoid causin' issues. Both of you back to camp before the fish decide to yell at us about an unfamiliar pebble next."
Weepingwillow dipped her head to her leader. "Yes Bumblestar, sorry" She mewed, flicking her tail.

Oatpaw gave a last glare at the Riverclan warrior and gave a respectful dip of his head. "Yes Bumblestar." He mewed, following his sister back to camp.

lio lurked here

Old March 13th, 2024, 10:58 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Cool

Stagheart's ears perked as Hawksun approached Applebees and whispered something to her. He couldn't hear it, but just barely see them talking. But then he clearly heard the she-cat's fiery reply; Stagheart's whiskers twitched in amusement. At least he wasn't the only one who tended to respond like that. He made a fresh mark on the far end of the border before sauntering over to the patrol leader.

"What's this 'bout a pine cone?" He snorted, wrinkling his nose at the small thing that reeked of Thunderrat. "Prolly some apprentice playin' tricks, that's all. Ain't nothin' to stir up trouble."

His ears perked up again at the murmur of ThunderClan voices not too far from them, just across the border there. He angled his face towards the sound, frowning. "...And I reckon it's 'bout high time we finish up 'n get outta here. Sounds like whoever wanted to mess with ya is either tellin' the story or gettin' reprimanded. Either way, don't think we need to find out."

In his mind, it was too soon after the battle for any serious threat. Surely it was just a ploy by some angsty apprentice to keep them on their toes. And if it was, he couldn't care less. Let them be worked up over nothing.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars | @Eden - looks to me like both Stag and Apple have southern drawls? i love it LOL

Old March 13th, 2024, 02:19 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart's ears perked as Hawksun approached Applebees and whispered something to her. He couldn't hear it, but just barely see them talking. But then he clearly heard the she-cat's fiery reply; Stagheart's whiskers twitched in amusement. At least he wasn't the only one who tended to respond like that. He made a fresh mark on the far end of the border before sauntering over to the patrol leader.

"What's this 'bout a pine cone?" He snorted, wrinkling his nose at the small thing that reeked of Thunderrat. "Prolly some apprentice playin' tricks, that's all. Ain't nothin' to stir up trouble."

His ears perked up again at the murmur of ThunderClan voices not too far from them, just across the border there. He angled his face towards the sound, frowning. "...And I reckon it's 'bout high time we finish up 'n get outta here. Sounds like whoever wanted to mess with ya is either tellin' the story or gettin' reprimanded. Either way, don't think we need to find out."

In his mind, it was too soon after the battle for any serious threat. Surely it was just a ploy by some angsty apprentice to keep them on their toes. And if it was, he couldn't care less. Let them be worked up over nothing.

/ @SeonghwasBunnyEars | @Eden - looks to me like both Stag and Apple have southern drawls? i love it LOL
Hawksun gave a small growl to Applebees and sniffed. "I know what this means. I'll report it myself. I suppose you don't have any knowladge on this." Hawksun said after a moment. He seemed irritated but as he turned away from Applebees he gave a apologetic flick of his tail towards the she-cat. Seeing Stagheart he shook his head. "It's nothing you two need to worry about. I'll handle it myself, I just let the thought of what might happen get the best of me." Hawksun mewed apologetically. Sniffing around the last bits Hawksun nodded to Stagheart. "I suppose we should go back now." He agreed.

(Not Hawk being British LOL)
@Eden (Love Applebee's sass lol)

lio lurked here

Old March 14th, 2024, 03:21 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud quietly guided her patrol to Smallpines, not saying much on the walk there. She kept her head low as she walked ahead of the group, squinting slightly at the light of the sun. It still caused her head to pound a bit, so she kept under the tree branches in the slight shade that they managed to give.

“Alright… You two remember the description of yarrow that I gave, yes?” The spotted tabby looked over at her two companions, giving them a curious nod and shake of her head, yes, no? She didn’t mind explaining the appearance of the herb to them again, or even just telling them to keep an eye out for those thick sticks that she had mentioned before–but, the more yarrow they collected the better!

[ @Fawn<3 @Eden ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!