Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old December 19th, 2023, 02:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing followed behind quickly, marking any spot she could to keep the boundaries clear as possible. She didn't want to do a sloppy job just because they were tight on time, sniffing the air for any hints of cats that shouldn't be there. She was satisfied with what she smelled, at least, and nodded to the others.

"I think we're all good!"

@Ladiebugg
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

(Lol)

*Bluefang quickly marked it as well*

*He nodded to Amberwing*

IvoryNight nodded, ready to head back.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:51 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
A twist in her chest had Redhawk smiling to Fernwillow, hopefully conveying that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She let the tip of her tail brush her Clanmates shoulder with a small nod. "Good t-thinking. Biting o-odd plants t-that aren't familiar." It really was, and not just something she was saying to make her Clanmate feel less awkward. Looking at Daylightpaw, Red nodded her head towards the part of Smallpines she was heading off to. "N-Nice to work with y-you again, Daylightpaw. You r-ready to c-collect some borage?" Everything seemed calm and collected, which would hopefully make the patrol go over smoothly.

Spotting a clump of flowers that appeared to have the blue and purple coloring that Drizzlecloud had mentioned, the reddish-brown warrior trotted over a few paces and sniffed at the leaves. Her nose touched them and they were definitely fuzzy. Then, parting her jaws carefully, she took a small bite of the leave. Immediately the taste made her scrunch her nose up and her fur bristle a bit. "D-Definitely bitter," Red chuckled as she used her paws to harvest the flower from the ground, licking the air to try and rid the bitter taste from it.

[ @Micanomancy @Ladiebugg - i sincerely apologize for the delay! the mentions got lost for me ;w; ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:32 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
A twist in her chest had Redhawk smiling to Fernwillow, hopefully conveying that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She let the tip of her tail brush her Clanmates shoulder with a small nod. "Good t-thinking. Biting o-odd plants t-that aren't familiar." It really was, and not just something she was saying to make her Clanmate feel less awkward. Looking at Daylightpaw, Red nodded her head towards the part of Smallpines she was heading off to. "N-Nice to work with y-you again, Daylightpaw. You r-ready to c-collect some borage?" Everything seemed calm and collected, which would hopefully make the patrol go over smoothly.

Spotting a clump of flowers that appeared to have the blue and purple coloring that Drizzlecloud had mentioned, the reddish-brown warrior trotted over a few paces and sniffed at the leaves. Her nose touched them and they were definitely fuzzy. Then, parting her jaws carefully, she took a small bite of the leave. Immediately the taste made her scrunch her nose up and her fur bristle a bit. "D-Definitely bitter," Red chuckled as she used her paws to harvest the flower from the ground, licking the air to try and rid the bitter taste from it.

[ @Micanomancy @Ladiebugg - i sincerely apologize for the delay! the mentions got lost for me ;w; ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow [she/her, warrior, 19 moons]
[Silver tabby with pale green eyes and white toes]
———————-
[Redhawk - @tallulah ] [Daylightpaw - @Ladiebugg ]
———————-
Fernwillow’s ears burned in embarrassment. Of course, why did she think it was a good idea to split up and leave the apprentice on their own? She nodded along to Redhawk’s suggestions, looking grateful and a little embarrassed. “That’s a great idea. Daylightpaw, go with Redhawk. Since you two have done patrols together in the past, I think it would be beneficial for you to work together again.” She turned to go, then called over her shoulder. “Oh and please, be careful what plant leaves you bite… I don’t want anyone getting poisoned on this patrol. If it looks like borage, then you can bite it to make sure. Just be careful.”

DaylightPaw padded over to RedHawk, sniffing the Borage and recoiling slightly due to the tangy scent.

She followed what the warrior did, gently using her paws to grab some of the plant.
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:59 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 19 moons
[Silver tabby with pale green eyes and white paws]
---------------

---------------
Fernwillow drifted the opposite way the other two patrol members had gone, sniffing around some bushes in search off borage. She remembered collecting it a few times as an apprentice, Bonestep insisting she taste the leaves only to laugh at her when she gagged on the bitter taste. Oh, sometimes she missed that cantankerous old feline. Spotting some borage off to the side, Fernwillow reached down to chew on one of the leaves, making a face when the bitter flavor bloomed on her tongue. It would take ages for the taste to fade unless she drank some water.

d4 roll: 2

Resigning herself to her fate, Fernwillow picked up two borage and scanned for some more. Wouldn't hurt to pick up another if she could.

[Fernwillow gained +2 borage!]
---------------
[Do we want to use this last round of replies as the end of the patrol and then send them back? I don't know if you guys have any plans :0]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:56 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
Daylightpaw had a better response to the situation than Redhawk had; she definitely should've sniffed first and asked the biting questions later. But the assault on her tongue was fading already so she wouldn't complain too much (not that she ever would've in the first place). Coming up with two of the borage flowers, the warrior smiled at her find before looking to the apprentice with a purr of approval.

"Come on, l-let's head back to m-meet up with Fernwillow again." The tight muscles along her flank relaxed with ease as it seemed this patrol would go off without a hitch. Picking up her herbs Redhawk turned and started to make her way back through the territory towards the spot where the patrol had split up. Hopefully the other warrior had found something too, and they could call this patrol a success!

[ @Micanomancy @Ladiebugg - that works for me! +2 borage ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; December 24th, 2023 at 06:53 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 10:56 AM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 19 moons
[Silver tabby with pale green eyes and white paws]
---------------
---------------
Fernwillow met up with the others at the meeting place, two borage in her mouth. She nodded at them, speaking around her clump. "Excellent! Let's head back."

[I'm so sorry for skipping turn order but the patrol is due today, and I'll be sending her back to camp later today to deliver the borage, just so you're aware : D]

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; December 24th, 2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 07:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Mudhound was still riding the happy high by the time the patrol got to the border though they were a little calmer now. Still acting like a clown though, that didnt change.

The tripod trotted into the clearings on the riverbank, stopping to scent the air as Bumble-sis and Woofie did.... Something, behind them (the warrior trusted the two at their back so didnt really focus on them beyond making sure they were still there) , and only came up with the smell of fish. Gross but also kind of a minor problem, Mudhound couldnt detect any cat under that overpowering fishyness. They tried, nose in the air and sniffing like a maniac but came up with not and eventually only pealed away because they didnt hear anything that indicated cats in the area.

Aaaaaaaaand proceeded to flop. It was scent marking really! By rubbing along the forest floor like a wiggly snake all that thunderclan stink was down right overpowering in the area!

However, to any watching foes it utterly ruined the intimidating air the giant warrior held. Large stature and scars did nothing to make someone appear scary when they were wiggling and rolling like a puppy.

"Hey Bumble! Does it always smell so fishy here? I dunno, it just kinda smells worse today? Do ya think a river-cat found a fish sooooooo gross they left it to rot or something? Silly fish-cats. Wolfpaw, have you ever eaten a fish?"

Of course, the cats the tripod wasnt aware were watching probably wouldnt take kindly to the unmeaningly mean questions....

@BEAR. @dino. @Bean @MangofDoom @celeste

Old January 4th, 2024, 08:11 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Salteye
riverclan warrior - he/him- tags; @BEAR. @dino. @Bean @Rani @celeste

Salteye bows his head, taking in the scent of the border. The piercing scent of Thunderclan assults his senses and he pulls away, shaking his head.

Euch. There’s a Thunderclan patrol near,” he whispers to the rest of his patrol, flicking his ear with narrowed eyes.

Then, his ear flicks once more and he looks farther down the border. They must be near. He immediately lowers his body to the ground, sneaking through the nearby undergrowth towards the sound of a warrior sneering at the smell of fish.

Poking his nose through a bush, Salteye spots a large warrior rolling around on the ground. Three legs. Despite his own size compared to the other, Salteye reckons they are slow enough to run from if necessary. And beyond them… an apprentice.

Salteye flicks his tail as he glances back at his patrol, a dastardly plan working away in his head.

Old January 4th, 2024, 08:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It stunk. It was the first thing to catch Bumblestar's attention, the stench of fish and reeds. She wrinkled her nose, immediately on high alert as she approached the border with Mudhound and Wolfpaw.

"Quiet," she snapped to Mudhound, ears twisting as she tried to listen to the undergrowth around them. "On guard, both of you. This is way too strong to be the result of a recent remarking. Might be some river rats nearby. Just keep an eye out."
@MangofDoom @Bean @celeste @BEAR. @Rani

Last edited by dino.; January 4th, 2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfpaw's pelt bristled uneasily as they neared the border. RiverClan remained the boogeyman of Clans, a bunch of savages who couldn't be trusted. As a result, he was on edge - alert and tensed as the fish reek grew stronger. ....

His gaze only briefly flickered to Mudhound, muzzle drawn in a thin line. Their display of flopping on the ground to scent mark did little to assuage his anxieties regarding their surroundings, nor restore his faith in their competence. Call it petty, he just expected more from a cat who demeaned him previously. "No." It was quiet, terse. His gaze flickered over to Bumba as she spoke and he shuffled to get closer to her, feeling more secure in her presence.

If something happened.. being near his mom seemed like the wiser choice.

[ @Rani @dino. @Bean @celeste @MangofDoom ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 5th, 2024 at 07:24 AM.