Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2023, 11:40 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: September Gathering

header by @/roo!

*-Pebblepaw-*
13/100
they/them || 10moons || no purrks
a grey spotted tabby with a white muzzle, chest, belly, inner legs and tail tip and bright amber eyes

"Do we not count as older 'paws?" Pebblepaw asked, ignoring the comment about needing to make more friends. They were happy with just having Reedpaw, they didn't need anyone else. Besides, what would Tansyjaw say if she saw them speaking to someone she disapproved of? Pebblepaw wanted to cry just thinking about the scolding they'd get in that case. Better safe than sorry.

[ reedpaw - @elsander ]
Old September 16th, 2023, 12:53 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Reedpaw
3/100
male | he/him | 8 moons l

"I mean, well.. err.. I guess we do, but I'm talking about the cats older than us in general. 11 moons and beyond bro. " He decided not to push further to ask why Pebs ignored his comment on friends. They always did and Reedpaw just got tired of trying to pry an answer outta the other's head for why.

@FrostyGalaxy - pebblepaw

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 16th, 2023, 02:09 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap leaped after Twilightstar, his mind buzzing with excitement. He didn't go to gatherings often--not because he was a total coward. It was just because gathering were scary! That... wasn't considered being a coward... right? Oh, who cared? (He did.) Silentleap was going to a gathering . . . with Lynxyowl! That's right, she came! At least I'm not alone!

Silentleap sat next to some random apprentice who smelled of ThunderClan. Was Beanstar coming? Nobody has mentioned that murderer since Twilightstar lost one of her lives. Did something happen to Beanstar?--N-not that he cared, or anything like that!

"Silentleap?" He heard Lynxyowl whisper into his ear. Silentleap turned his head to face Lynxyowl. "Yeah?"

Lynxyowl raised her eyebrow. "Were you looking for someone? Because, I'll have you know, it's against the Warrior Code to be mates with somebody outside o-"

"I'm not looking for anybody." Silentleap also raised his eyebrow. Did she suspect him of doing something as horrendous as being mates with somebody outside of WindClan?

Lynxyowl flicked her ear. She obviously didn't believe him. "C'moooon, tell me the truth! I was joking, it doesn't matter if you have a crush or anything like that."

Silentleap snorted. "Ugh, fiiiine! I'm looking for Beanstar."

Lynxyowl's smug smile dropped. "Y-you-" She exhaled through her nose. It looked as if she was trying to comprehend something. "You have a crush... on Beanstar?"

Silentleap felt his face change. "What the heck- no! No- I was just wondering where Beanstar was! I don't like them one bit!"

Lynxyowl breathed out a sigh of relief. "Phew! I thought you had a crush on them for a minute there. Um, if you're wondering where Beanstar is, or, perhaps was, they're dead."

"Wait- really?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

"No."

"Oh, okay then."

Then, boom. Awkwardness.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old September 16th, 2023, 02:10 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Beetlecrest and Lichenpaw both showed up
Old September 16th, 2023, 02:18 PM
What matters is ‘you’

header by @/roo!

*-Pebblepaw-*
14/100
they/them || 10moons || no purrks
a grey spotted tabby with a white muzzle, chest, belly, inner legs and tail tip and bright amber eyes

"Oh..." They should've guessed that, really. It was stupid to think Reed had meant something different. Pebblepaw looked around now at all the cats showing up, ShadowClan and RiverClan weren't here yet, but they'd heard that RiverClan hadn't shown up last time as well. Part of them wondered what had held them back from coming? Would they not come again today? How many gatherings could a clan miss before StarClan decided to get rid of them?

Pebblepaw wasn't sure if StarClan would truly make an outcast of an entire clan, but they also couldn't get the thought out of their mind of a malicious gang of dead warriors forcing an entire clan out of the forest. Some of those imaginations often came to them, imagining StarClan upset at them and forcing them out, away from their clan and their family.

[ reedpaw - @elsander ]
Old September 16th, 2023, 03:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons

---

After having heard what happened with Mapleface and Cracklepaw at the last gathering, he decided to show up this time to make sure that no one would bother the queen. He lingers close by to her without hovering... Unless she asked him to stay closer by. Then he would gladly do so. But he watches carefully for the other clan's arrivals.

mapleface mention | @Rose
Mapleface
She/Her

On regular occasion, Mapleface would have been back at home, clucking like an overprotective mother hen over Cracklekit, Rosekit, and Redkit. But alas, drastic times called for drastic measures.

Just kidding.

The Red Queen was only here for the opposite reason -- really, Cracklekit being in the nursery again reminded her of what an absolute menace he was. Everyone needed some time away... Meaning; Mapleface had totally not left Rosekit and Redkit with instructions to sit on their uncle and not let him up until she was back from the Gathering. (again, just kidding.. maybe). It had taken a major amount of trust to leave her kits alone at camp again (and a never-ending amount of paranoia still bugged her to turn around) but they'd.. be fiiine.

Glancing sidelong at the not-so-subtle former mentor hovering at her side, Mapleface grinned at the tom. "You do realize no one is going to step out of the shadows and eat me, right?" She questioned, evidently amused.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 16th, 2023, 04:53 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~
{ Somewhat open to interactions }

As large paws collided with the familiar sand of the clearing in front of the Seastones, Lioncrest let his amber gaze meander over the growing crowd of cats that seemed to stream into the area. Thunderclan had arrived first, but Windclan seemed right on their heels in order of punctuality. An amused flick of his tail was his only reaction as Twilightstar leapt up to join his leader atop the stones. That she-cat was one to be respected. Even though she hailed from and led another clan she remained the longest standing leader of the golden tom's lifetime, and that deserved a modicum of praise considering the chaos of their forest home.

Confidently striding into the fray of cats settling into position and apprentices cautiously attempting to form connections outside of their home terf, Lioncrest was only mildly disappointed to not find the silvery-pelt of a certain she-cat amongst them. Hmmm... Perhaps she had elected to forego this moon's gathering... No matter. If she arrived, he would hold a place for her within the crowd.

Settling onto his haunches near the front of the gathering, the large golden tom awaited the announcements and updates that were surely soon to follow.

[ @poppy. for the mention ]

Old September 16th, 2023, 05:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar's fur prickled as she swept a sharp gaze over her Clan. Oh, and there was WindClan. That tom's words replayed in her head as she allowed her gaze to linger momentarily on the other leader.

"Evening," she said in response, glancing away after a second or two as she resorted to tugging at a scrap of grass caught between her paw pads. "Hope things're well with you."

[ @Moonraven ]

Old September 16th, 2023, 05:38 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescsr entered the gathering immediately going to the back of the gathering

( Open someone might wanna try and open him up)

Crookedpaw ran around excitedly wondering who he should meet, of course he had been here before, the young 8 moon old tom looked around as soon as entering the gathering. His tail swished happily as he took a seat

( Open )

Fireflame and Ashclaw joined their clan in the gathering, their hues glaring at all the cats including the high ranks

(Open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 16th, 2023, 05:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I will respond as soon as posible
My Mood: Bored

"Another moon another gathering!" Whitepelt always loved gatherings, a whole night of peace, he hated bloody battles and border skirmishes he was excited to talk with other clans.
Closed Thread