Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2023, 08:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Clans February Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @canineantics @Estelle @Moonraven @NinjaBloss @Jayvines @Eaglet ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 9th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: February Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The rain falls in gentle waves, but given the season and the temperature, it's freezing and pelting her fur like small wet thorns. The path through RiverClan's Territory is muddy water in motion, filling deep puddles that hide the ruts of dryer weather. Dawnstar does her best to avoid them leading her clan through the wet water. She genuinely didn't mind the rain, but could really do without it.

Each raindrop sat briefly on her fur like a puddle that will never leave, perfectly formed, perfectly cold, before drizzling down her pelt. Dawnstar could feel the water steal her body heat just a tiny bit at a time. Perhaps once she would have sought shelter or warmth - but no longer. She has become accustomed to the elements, to the wind and chill. There is a coziness in the suffering, as if life has and will always be this way. There is comfort in predictability.

Slipping out of the safety of the shadows, she brings her clan to an empty beach. The first to arrive, great. This seemed to be an interchanging thing, being the first to arrive at the Seastones. The leader allows her clan to move ahead of her as she glances briefly up at the sky. There were clouds, of course, there were clouds on a rainy day, and the moon was masked. She faintly wondered if this meant StarClan could not see them or more realistically really didn't care about the whole dumb truce that so many foolish cats thought would save them from her ire.

The Clan leader padded across the beach, claws out as she leap upwards on the stones, reaching the one that served as the leaders' perch. Of course, it was inherently slippery, but Dawnstar managed to take her seat without making a complete fool of herself. Granted, it did cost her some mild pain in her claws and a very soggy tail. Once the leader had settled, she stared down at her clan, occasionally rotating her head in the direction she knew the other three would be arriving in.

Despite the immense amount of problems that have been growing in ShadowClan due to a select few troublemakers, Dawnstar was pretty confident that her clan knew better than to speak about it. Not if they enjoyed having a tongue. Still, the leader's ears were raised high above her head, alert, and listening. The rainfall was light enough that it did not hinder her ability to hear across the beach. If she didn't, she was sure one of her enforcers or more loyal warriors would catch any blabbermouths or traitors.

ShadowClan's Here

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 9th, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:01 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[open <3]
// ➵

wildpaw padded up to gathering along with the rest of her shadowbesties. actually, scratch that her shadowCRUSTYS. only a select few got the bestie suffix from her, DEFINITELY not the whole clan. once they learned how to keep up a furcare routine, THEN maybe they could talk about getting the bestie title but whatever. dragging her hydromoss AND thrifted stick from that shadow weird event along with her, she took a seat as close to dawnbesties as possible, of course not on the rock. the rock looked dirty and weird and she'd not so much as put a paw on it but she could stand to be near it at least. as the cold rain stung her fur and skin, wildpaw shivered. she debated even coming to this gathering in the first place, and it seemed like the right choice definitely was to have stayed home.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 9th, 2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Stalking out from the shadows and onto the beach, Mirehound was surprised to find it rather empty. Rain fell from the sky out of clouds that also appeared to be covering the moon. A sign that StarClan was not happy with them, perhaps? Whatever the reason was didn't interest the shadow warrior as she picked her way across the damp sand. Muscles moved fluidly underneath her sleek black fur and blue eyes glowed in sharp contrast. The new scar her face held was one she wore proudly, knowing the cat who gave it to her was now buried under heaps of dirt. She wondered if she would see any of the warriors who had fought, or if it would be brought up this gathering that ThunderClan, the Clan of the "righteous", had caused the death of their Clanmates by stomping on the very code they had cried about last gathering.

Only time would tell. Finding a place near the front of the Seastones Mirehound took a seat and wrapped her thin yet fluffy tail over her paws. Her expression was unreadable as always as she glanced once up at her leader who sat stoic among the rocks before drifting to the spots around her, and then over her shoulder. Which would be the first Clan to arrive after ShadowClan? A selfish part of her hoped it was ThunderClan. To see the looks and the wounds she had inflicted on them would be nothing short of riveting.

[ open ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:13 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
LilyPaw

ShadowClan
A brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.

——————
Joy is the feeling the brown molly felt as she skipped her way to the sea stones. It was her first time and she couldn’t wait to make all sorts of new and cool friends! As a kit, she was told about how boring the other clans were and wondered if it was true… LilyPaw was just so excited that she paced in a spot. How much more waiting?!? Anyways, the she-cat, with strikingly similar looks to HeatherRain, began to explore…
——————
(Open!)
——————
Old February 9th, 2023, 11:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

It was days like this that Dogtooth cursed her height, a compact stubby warrior such as herself would need to fight over the heaps of mud left by the paw steps of her taller companions. Not that it made her any less of of a warrior to be her size, just mean things were different. Thats what she convinced herself at least. The cinnamon tortoishell feline high stepped her way down towards the beach, following droves of her fellow warriors onto the bleached white sand. It almost seemed to gleam in bright contrast to the rest of the clearing. A little patch of perfect sitting amongst the jagged trees that teetered overhead and threatened to swallow the clear in one hasty gulp.

Dogtooth had been out of the loop for some time now, coming out on the cusp of her own self diagnosed mental health month. The comings and goings of shadowclan politics all but a loss on her, except for the apprenticeship ceremonies of course, including her own apprentice Eggpaw. Speaking of which, it wouldve been wise to have sought him out and keep a careful eye on his first gathering. Though she refrained, perhaps she would have robbed him the fun and anxiety of his encounter with other clans.

As her eyes scanned the rows and rows of heads she was instantly drawn to that of Mirehound. Her face was marred with fresh wounds, her curiosity jumped against her chest. Making her way between clanmates in a "Trying not to step on tails or trip over paws" dance she finally made her way over and plopped gently down next to the she cat, who sat at least a head taller than she was. "Mirehound, I must say you look deadly", a compliment, even if that wasn't something she would have prided herself upon. Mirehound on the other hand was puffed up big and proud.

@daenerys
// hope you dont mind if I slide in here (:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 10th, 2023, 04:04 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: February Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Gritting together his teeth rather irritably, the tall dark-furred oriental lead his clanmates throughout their territory to the familiar sandy beach, where ShadowClan was already awaiting them. It was raining again, and anyone who had any common sense would be able to see that the RiverClan leader was not in a good mood tonight. He didn’t want to be here. He hated these gatherings with a passion, although he’d never say it out loud. Truthfully, Pikestar had previously planned on skipping this time around, putting forth the excuse of wishing not to stress out young Stonepaw so very soon after becoming the RiverClan's next medicine cat. But of course, he wasn’t that stupid. Any cat would see that as an idiotic reason to avoid a gathering, but in truth, they just wanted one less thing to worry about in this timeframe.

Someone would surely call him out on 'avoiding his responsibilities' though, and here he was, dragging a group of cats through the dead of night in the pouring rain. StarClan truly must've had it out for him. Hmph. At the divide between the dirt and the sand, Pikestar drew to a sudden stop, long bushy tail swishing behind him as he stared off at the Seastones that mocked him silently. "Behave yourselves." He warned RiverClan with a growl evident in his tone, refusing to put up with any kind of idiocy tonight. He exhaled a brisk sigh through his nose before continuing forward. Pikestar was so very tired, and his lower stomach churned painfully for some unknown reason. The lanky tomcat made not a single sound of complaint, and simply did as he was expected. Nobody could force him to fake a smile anymore though.

Knowing Gingerfrost and Stonepaw were most likely somewhere towards the back of the pack together, Pikestar continued down the beach without sparing even a simple glance back. Once he eventually made it to the base of the stones, the Lord of the Waters swiftly leapt up onto the perch where the four clan leaders had always been positioned. Unlike last time, they did not slip on the smooth stone surface and simply turned to face the crowd before sitting down, resting his tail over his front paws. His single blue eye slid over to Dawnstar, who sat here with him alone for the time-being. He only looked at her for a few brief seconds before returning his partial gaze ahead. A single glance of acknowledgement was all the Queen of Shadows was getting this time around. His long tufted ears twitched, shaking stray cold raindrops from his head as he then allowed his eye to close. The silent RiverClan leader allowed himself to now drift into a momentary state of tranquility until the inevitable chaos began, mentally preparing himself.

RiverClan has arrived.
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:05 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarpaw followed his clan up to the gathering

(Shadowclan Apprentice, open to interactions from other clans)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 10th, 2023, 08:43 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Tonight, Rosecougar was on a mission.

The tawny molly was going to find Foxtooth's girlfriend, the one he so vehemently claimed to love. She was going to find her, because she was certain that there was no Berryblossom in WindClan. The way he had looked so proud of himself when he said that name made it clear that he was full of crap. So, she was going to be approaching some WindClan mollies who smelled like that scent that lingered on the border.

She had discovered the scent of Foxtooth's girlfriend when she investigated the area that her Clanmate had been caught in. So... now she had to wait for WindClan to arrive. Then, she would walk around and try to find a match to the scent that she had caught a whiff of. Not creepy at all, she decided.
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:45 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Cobwebpaw sat and intched his scar

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Closed Thread