Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2023, 04:37 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
Slitherbrook smiles softly at his best friend - his mate. the mother of another tom's kits - the kits he will adopt as his own.
"Thank you for coming with me." Snowythistle whispers.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old October 19th, 2023, 08:24 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate_Queen View Post
"Thank you for coming with me." Snowythistle whispers.
Slitherbrook looks at her in slight confusion for a moment. "Of course I would. I want to make sure you're safe - always have, and i will for ever."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 20th, 2023, 04:25 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

It feels like some kind of dream. A dream he didn't deserve. He knows that this meeting of theirs is definitely against some kind of rule-- which one, he can't remember for the life of him-- but part of him didn't... Care. It felt a bit rebellious, to say the least, a feeling he can't remember having felt in a very long time. As she bids her farewell, words so playful and carefree, he can't help the awkward smile that worms it's way onto his face. When had they last smiled? It felt so out of place but he can't stop himself. Unable to scrape together words fast enough to bid her a proper goodbye, they only manage to raise a paw in farewell, ears perked and stupid looking smile still in place.

Half moon, come faster. Please.

cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 20th, 2023, 09:36 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Falconfeather
Purrks: Silver Tongue (Unactivite), Herbal Knowledge - T2

Once more, this gathering was as boring as the last one. He could care less about anything and just wanted to be home, in his nest, asleep. He hated making niceties with others he couldn't care less about, nor did he have the energy to deal with them. So when Twilightstar announced WindClan's leave, and RiverClan following soon after, Falconfeather let out a small sigh of relief. Thank the stars we're leaving, LET'S GOOOO.. He would wait, of course for the rest of the clan and others to leave to follow suite, because he would wait on Tansypaw, but that didn't mean he was going to just sit there like a bump on a log. Giving the others a forced, polite smile, the RiverClan healer whispered something in Tansypaw's ear before slipping off to mingle with the ThunderClan and ShadowClan while he would wait for Tansypaw to get ready to leave.

Was he searching specifically for somebody? Not really, but a certain beautifully silky chocolate tabby caught his eyes as he watched her, mesmerized once more like he was when they first met. Green eyes stared dreamingly at Brackenfire as he wished he could catch her eye as he pushed deeper in the crowd towards her. Should he be doing this? No, but he had to see her again, hold her again. If he could just get her alone for two seconds..

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 20th, 2023, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Queenly

Pumpkinpaw weaved among the cats from all clans, she had been an apprentice for many moons but due to all the apprentice duties she had, she chose to stay put and listen to her denmates tell the stories of the gathering.:Love4:
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:04 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh... The Windclan medicine cat certainly was an interesting character. Wonder where she got that moxie from. Winking at them all, leaving them with a cheeky little comment... For some reason it rubs her the wrong way. Not in an "oh, I totally hate her now" kind of way, but... Definitely a cat she would have to keep an eye out for. Was it confidence? Was it humor? Whatever the cause of the attitude, Tansypaw would keep the curiosity tucked in the back of her mind for their next meeting. Maybe then they would get a real chance to talk instead of her making an idiot of herself.

Even if her clan was beginning to depart, the young she-cat stays put. Getting this knowledge was important for Riverclan! If she could be a better healer, then she would make the effort. But then Falconfeather whispers something to her-- it was so sudden and quiet she could hardly make his words out at all-- and slinks off. Her eyes trail after him curiously and follows his gaze toward a cat she didn't recognize... A friend, maybe? An ear twitching, she allows her attention to linger on him for a moment longer before looking back at Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. The question now was would she share her information with Falconfeather or not? It wasn't fair of him to sneak off while she was here being responsible, gathering knowledge. Why should he get off easy? Huffing to herself, a small smile is offered to the Thunderclan healers once again.

"Like he said, our knowledge is... Really limited. If it's not too much trouble do you mind staying back for a little while and, uh... Helping me out? Maybe some basic stuff, useful stuff-- I just..."Don't finish that sentence, Tansypaw. You don't want to look weak in front of these cats. "... Yeah. Whatever you're willing to offer, I will take gratefully."

drizzlecloud | @something. // springpaw | @eris // falconfeather | @els

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 20th, 2023, 01:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Brackenfire

She didn't usually come to gatherings, but she had a very good reason to be here tonight. Speaking of that good reason, there he was. Moonlight washed over his sleek silver and gray pelt and she felt enchanted, his green eyes sweeping over the crowd until she caught his eye. She suddenly didn't care if they got in trouble. She didn't care if her mother tore her throat out for this. (well, maybe she would mind a little- it wasn't preferable but the risk was worth the reward) Watching as he made his way across the Seastones she glanced up at Dawnstar and then slipped through the crowds to meet him, keeping her expression indifferent but her eyes sparkled at seeing him again.

"Hello there, you're from RiverClan, yes?" She asked, purring playfully but as quietly as she could. They probably shouldn't be so open about it, but pretending to be meeting for the first time was the only way that she could be sure that they wouldn't be caught. "How's life, Stripes?" She wanted to bury her face in his face and wrap herself in his embrace, but naturally she couldn't really do that, unless she wanted to be torn apart by her leader.

[ @els ]
Old October 23rd, 2023, 04:47 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
Slitherbrook looks at her in slight confusion for a moment. "Of course I would. I want to make sure you're safe - always have, and i will for ever."
Snowythistle presses against him.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Closed Thread