Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:32 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:20 PM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 05:15 PM
everything's gonna be...
by starry
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:11 PM
Blood Is Stronger Than You...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:07 PM

Old January 22nd, 2023, 02:32 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default creature - a bluebellcrackle plot

Look inside of me and see that I am not afraid
To walk inside the void like a kid inside a cave
Discovering the patterns of my soul and where it's placed
I've been mapping many caverns but it still feels like a maze

After several moons away from RiverClan, Bluebellcrackle has finally returned, though her reappearance is not without its tragedy. Following the death of her mother, and a relationship-shattering fight with her father, she is once again expected to shoulder the responsibilities of being a RiverClan shield effective immediately.

Safe to say, it’s taking a toll on her. But the last thing she wants is to be seen as broken or weak upon her initial return, and so she ends up spending much of her time trying to navigate her feelings while simultaneously navigating her responsibilities, to no avail.

I know I'm made of clay that's worn
Blighted by imperfect form
But I will trust the artist molding me

She happens to get talking to [RiverClan Warrior]. This cat has undergone some kind of tragedy that left a significant mark on their life—whether this be the loss of a family member, friend, or some other trauma is not set in stone. Whatever it may be, they don’t let this get them down, not in the slightest.

I am creation, both haunted and holy
Made in glory
Even the depths of the night cannot blind me
When You guide me
Creature only

Bluebellcrackle is taken aback by this, and despite a little voice in the back of her head, she opens up to [RiverClan Warrior]; they happen to be the first of RiverClan to know anything about what happened prior to her return, and their optimism gives her a little bit of hope. [RiverClan Warrior] offers to help her work through it.

Look inside my heart and find a perilous ravine
Carved within the beauty, the darkness in between
Standing in the balance of complete and incomplete
I identify the echo of what is and what will be
I know I'm made of clay that's worn
Blighted by imperfect form
But I will trust the artist molding me

The two begin to go on walks. The first is almost silent, save for the sounds of wildlife, though there is an odd sort of comfort in it, and it turns into a successful hunt that ends in them feeling a bit closer. The second is more open, more talkative. Bluebellcrackle opens up about her relationship with her father, her conflicting feelings about her Twolegplace home, and how glad she is to have a second place to go to. [RiverClan Warrior] goes on to assure her that no matter what she’s gone through, it doesn’t define her, and that RiverClan is lucky to have her.

Those little cracks in her heart start to heal.

I won’t bother with detailing the rest of the lyrics (the song is creature by half-alive if you want to give it a listen!), but essentially, Bluebellcrackle and [RiverClan Warrior] bond over similar traumas, and become incredibly close with one another. They aren’t mates or even remotely interested in becoming such a thing; in all simplicity, they’re just two best friends helping each other navigate the world and continue to heal.

FORMS

Please read through Bluebellcrackle's site page thoroughly before applying, and do keep in mind that their relationship may be ongoing; therefore you should plan to actively keep the character around.

With Site Page
Name::
Page Link::
Brief Explanation as to why they would be a good fit::
General Activity Level::
Future Plot Ideas:: this is optional
Mention:: @dino.

Without Site Page
Name::
Gender & Pronouns::
Appearance::
Personality::
Future Plot Ideas: this is optional

Applications do not have a close date—they will remain open until I find someone who I believe fits!
Old January 22nd, 2023, 08:12 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: creature - a bluebellcrackle plot

Name:: Silverpaw
Gender & Pronouns:: Female, she/her
Appearance:: Fluffy furred silver-grey tabby molly with a pure black front right leg. She has a thick scar across her throat, and has amber eyes
Personality:: Having come back from the dead, Silverpaw has been more energetic and kitlike. She acts as she did before her mothers death; happy-go-lucky, playful, and joking. She deals with vauge nightmares and night terrors regarding her death, but she keeps that quiet.
Brief Explanation as to why they would be a good fit:: Having been through a large amount of trauma for her age, Silverpaw can be pretty helpful when it comes to Bluebellcrackles issues. She lost her mother as well, and knows the grieving process is difficult as hell.
General Activity Level:: between 6-8, mental health dependent
Future Plot Ideas: Just two besties thats all

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old January 22nd, 2023, 09:59 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Name - Raccoonear

Page Link - x

Brief Explanation - Raccoonear has always been the insightful and highly empathetic "therapist" type. The personality took to her after experiencing the trauma of her brother's death, being hit hard by it, and learning about emotions along her path to being healed. To the outside eye, she's trauma-free, but inside she still grieves everyday. Can't let that drag you along though, right? Just think of all the wholesome memories and you'll be fine. After making my way through her page, I think that Bluebell and Raccoon can really help each other, and would be amazing friends. They could help each other grow as cats, and grow as themselves if that makes sense. They both have that sort of wallfront keeping everyone out, but i think that if they were to both break down the walls to each other they would click as friends instantly.

Activity Level - hmm,, 7.8\10, replies usually go out on weekends and tuesdays.

Plot Ideas - Mayhapss,, they are both on a walk in the territories and end up crossing paths and the rp can go on from there.
Orrr they get assigned to go on a patrol together and the friendship sprouts from that interaction,
Other than that my brain is empty atm.. may hit ya with some more later if any come to mind!

Mention - @dino.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 22nd, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2023, 12:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent. View Post
Name:: Silverpaw
Gender & Pronouns:: Female, she/her
Appearance:: Fluffy furred silver-grey tabby molly with a pure black front right leg. She has a thick scar across her throat, and has amber eyes
Personality:: Having come back from the dead, Silverpaw has been more energetic and kitlike. She acts as she did before her mothers death; happy-go-lucky, playful, and joking. She deals with vauge nightmares and night terrors regarding her death, but she keeps that quiet.
Brief Explanation as to why they would be a good fit:: Having been through a large amount of trauma for her age, Silverpaw can be pretty helpful when it comes to Bluebellcrackles issues. She lost her mother as well, and knows the grieving process is difficult as hell.
General Activity Level:: between 6-8, mental health dependent
Future Plot Ideas: Just two besties thats all
Yo! Just a heads up that Bluebellcrackle wouldn't confide in an apprentice about these kinds of things as she doesn't want to burden them with it, which is why I specified a RiverClan warrior. Silverpaw seems like a great character but she unfortunately just doesn't fit here
Old January 22nd, 2023, 10:50 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Name:: Slatestripe

Page Link:: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...46&postcount=4

Brief Explanation as to why they would be a good fit:: So Slatestripe’s dad abandoned them when he and his brother were only three moons old. No explanation or warning to them; he just up and left one misty day. Slatestripe still holds a lot of anger and resentment towards his father for what he did, but he has never let it stand in the way of him becoming the best warrior he can be. If anything, it drove him to be as loyal and dedicated as possible, so that he didn’t end up like him. Slate is hard-working, compassionate, and fiercely loyal. I think all of these factors would make him a great fit for this plot!

General Activity Level:: 7-9 depending on what’s going on in my life. I occasionally take hiatuses, but nothing longer than 1-2 weeks except in extreme, unexpected circumstances.

Future Plot Ideas:: Way down the line, I’d like Slatestripe’s dad to come back around. I imagine he’d rely on Bluebellcrackle a lot for support and guidance during this time. He’s also got an ongoing hateful rivalry with BEAR.’s Tinystorm, so perhaps that could somehow come into play! I plan on Slate having a couple litters of kits with his future mate, so I could see him asking Bluebell to mentor one!

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 25th, 2023, 09:02 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Name
Koidream
Gender & Pronouns
Male he/him
Appearance
A small fluffy calico tom with a few scars, his eyes are a green color.
Personality
koi is a care free cat who honestly can’t remember things after a certain amount of time. He’s quiet and laid back but does prefer a bit of social interaction every now and then. He’s great with kits and young apprentice’s and can often be found in the elders den listening to stories like a kit. He enjoys a horrible joke every now and then. But when put to the test his loyalty shines brightly. He has some problems with how he seams to forget a lot of things after 2 or 3 days. However he can’t forget his family and friends death. They stay with him and he relives them in his dreams at night giving him anxiety when he sleeps.

Future Plot Ideas: this is optional
Mention:: @/dino.
I’ll keep working
Old January 27th, 2023, 02:33 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name:: Fawnblush
Gender & Pronouns:: female (she/her)
Appearance:: rosy brown she-cat with white dapples and light gray eyes
Personality:: sweet, very maternal,
Brief Explanation as to why they would be a good fit:: so Fawn had a very toxic family life growing up, and as a result she has a lot of self-doubt and is very uncomfortable with most physical contact. She's also undergoing a plot where she'll very violently lose a litter of kits as well as be very badly injured, so she'll have that drama too. I think she'll really relate with Blue over the family drama especially, but everything else as well.
General Activity Level:: 8/10
Future Plot Ideas: they could become almost like siblings to each other, especially with a very drama-filled plot on the way for fawn, she could most certainly need bluebell as a friend <3

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit