Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2023, 10:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Beansprout
Ah, the rain felt like a blessing on his pelt. Not too hard, not too soft, and very relaxing. As the siamese led his Clan toward the Seastones, he was a bit irked to find that RiverClan had arrived third. The overwhelming scents of ShadowClan and ThunderClan had been dampened by the rain, but they were still noticeable. With a slight raise of his tail, Beansprout stopped the throng of cats just at the edge of the Seastones. "Behave yourselves. I'm not afraid to call any cat out if you're being stupid. Got it?"

He didn't even listen for a response before flicking his tail forward, prompting his cats to enter the area. The Seastones themselves were a bit... daunting. Slick and wet with rain and unfamiliar, Beansprout could only hope that he made this leap up to the Seastones well. He wiggled his butt a bit before pouncing, managing (somehow) to land smoothly atop the stones. It was then that he noticed there was a new cat up on the rock, and they smelled of ThunderClan. Unsurprised as he was, Beansprout knew he was really in no place to comment, as RiverClan had also undergone a period of unstable leadership. He was sure his new rank was unsurprising to the other Clans.

The one-eyed tom took a moment to let the view sink in; three out of four Clans, all beneath his paws like ants. It was difficult to pick out individuals by looks alone, especially in the rain, but he knew his cats' voices, should any trouble start. Finally, with a brief glance at the other leaders (luckily, they were on his non-scarred side, so he could actually see them) the siamese sat down and curled his tail around his soft paws.

"Good evening to you both," he greeted, though didn't look away from the crowd. "Any drama to look forward to on this rainy night?"

// RiverClan has arrived! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff
ft: bearbite

Turning her head sharply, the molly let out a startled squeak as her Clanmate approached her, eyes widening before recognizing Sparrowfur. Relaxing a bit, the gray queen forced a smile. Be polite. Be unproblematic. Don't be a burden upon their emotions, Dovefluff. She doesn't have to carry the weight alongside you. She can't. "Oh, I'm fine. Just... jumpy, I suppose. There's someone I'd rather not see tonight, so I'm trying to avoid them the best I can." She chuckled, as if it was just merely a rival she was avoiding. Not an insane ex mate who would certainly ask about the kits and then lose his temper when he found out what had happened.

Catching the eye of her former brother in-law, Bearbite, she nodded to him nervously, quirking her head to the side slightly. Asking the wordless question she prayed he'd understand. The large, handsome brown and black tom shrugged. So he didn't know. Darklight must be gone. Relaxing a bit now, the molly tried to catch the equally nervous Springpaw's eye, so she could nod and smile reassuringly at her daughter, mouthing, "You got this" with the feeble hope that the calico could understand her (the most she could do, now) and then turned back to Sparrowfur.

"It feels like it's been seasons since the last Gathering, doesn't it?" If her daughter didn't need her- and if she didn't feel the need to protect her-, Dove would be home right now. Coming to Gatherings risked too much. Hostile former Clanmates, crazy former mate, stress, etc. She shrank down, vainly hoping that Dawnstar wouldn't spot her. The leader probably didn't care, but she didn't want to risk anything.

[ @Roo_! @ares - for her smile to Spring <33 ]

Last edited by poppy; June 10th, 2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:58 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle
It had been an embarrassingly long time since Violetfreckle had even thought of attending a Gathering. In her defense, though, there hadn't really been one in the past few moons. The tabby she-cat wasn't usually one for large crowds, especially in these miserable circumstances, but... as one saying explains, curiosity and cats go hand in hand. So, the pretty she-cat stuck to the edges of the crowd, listening intently but also easily able to keep an eye on cats and prep herself if she had to -- StarClan forbid -- talk to some cat.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 10th, 2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:04 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Sagepaw showed up ready for this gathering. Maybe he'd see Mintpaw (perhaps she was a warrior now, though.) He looked around at all the cats, smiling like the buffoon he was. It was raining, which was rather common for gatherings lately, but he didn't mind all too much. The apprentice only twitched his whiskers and glanced around, noting Larkfire out hiding from the rain. He chuckled softly to himself, sitting down in the open. Maybe Lilypaw would sit by him? Gosh, he felt tired. Sagepaw yawned, shaking the rainwater off his head again. What would happen this wonderful gathering?
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar watched as Alderstep and Springpaw found their ways over with a critically judgemental stare that lingered more on the former than it did the latter. She was inclined to be more relaxed with the medicine cat apprentice, but she would be heavily scrutinizing Alderstep until he proved to her he was able to be trusted with this.

At least he was behaving now.

There was a flash of fur out of the corner of her eyes, accompanied by the smell of RiverClan, and she turned, expecting to see Pikestar—but the cat that she saw was entirely unfamiliar to her. A contemplative twitch of an ear as she looked him over with a guarded expression.

"Evening," she managed after a moment. "Hopefully not, no." She'd about had it with crap to deal with lately.

Another glance at him before she pulled her gaze away and turned back at the crowd.

"I'm guessing RiverClan's been havin' some trouble lately? I don't see Gingerfrost 'n I can only assume something's happened to Pikestar if you're up here." There was nothing outwardly negative about her tone. It was kept carefully controlled, like the rest of her demeanor.

[ @valery @ares for bumble glance, @vellichor ]

Old June 10th, 2023, 11:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Darklight + Bearbite
riverclan + shadowclan respectively

Ah, Gatherings were such a slice of hell, but Darklight had things to do. He had to get his eyes on the prize. So he would suffer through the always chaotic Gathering, for the greater good. Or... bigger bad. The lean tom didn't take long to spot the familiar fluffy, silvery gray fur, almost white in the moonlight, and his lips peeled back into a smirk, but instead of following his instincts and padding up to her (although scaring the hell out of her and then tearing her to shreds did sound quite enjoyable, he needed to stick to the plan) he made his way over to his brother, and like the shadow snake he was, he nudged his brother into the haven of darkness, earning a sharp cuff over the head. Letting out a rattling, sadistic purr, the warrior settled down beside his older sibling.

"Darklight. I thought you didn't like Gatherings." Bearbite grunted, golden eyes still fixed on the crowd watchfully. The leaner, darker brother leaned forward with a smug look on his face, analyzing the newest ThunderClan leader. How many was that now, 34 leaders they had gone through? And new medicine cats, too. What the flying hell. Laughing softly to himself, he finally responded to the smoke tom's query.

"Well, brother, I enjoy seeing the latest in the long line of ThunderClan leaders. I'm struck by how thoughtful they are, because it looks like they're giving everyone a chance to be leader." Like always, Bearbite was silent at the jab towards ThunderClan's high ranks, not even chuckling, which led Darklight to continue. "I can't say I'm please that the stick up your ass is still going strong." His brother was just annoying now. Bearbite didn't care particularly for Dovefluff, or for anyone for that matter, but he disliked unnecessary cruelty. Especially since his brother was obsessed with causing pain and heartache, and that wasn't something that Bearbite could understand.

So the large, muscled tom merely huffed softly in dissent, and looking up at the leaders once more. "Similar to how I'm not pleased to see that you're still Clan hopping and lurking about, terrorizing the same she-cat for moons and moons. Unfortunately, it seems that you still lack maturity and... hm, what's it called? Ah yes, a mind of your own." The air between the brothers was tense, and Bearbite had succeeded at shutting his baby brother up for the time being, though he highly doubted it would last long.
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:24 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
Another gathering - he had been so long since he had last attended one. Wormbite had been enjoying the peace, avoiding the rest of the disruptive clans. He supposed all good things must come to an end. He only wished he could've cherished it a bit longer. Entering into the clearing, he moved throughout the shadows with ease. Wormbite had no interest in interacting with the rest. Only, he hid in the shadows at the outer edges. Guarding the Seastones from any possible outsiders while he waited for the annoucements to properly begin.

[ Wormbite has activated Shadow Fiend! Only HRs can notice his presence! ]

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @Starfall @lio

Asterdance trotted into the Gathering, their nose twitching at all the scents. It was a bit overwhelming, but now they had a really good spot to see what is going on. Purrks of being a keeper, they guessed! Since they were one? It was, new. It was pretty nice.

Spotting Gentledoe in the crowd, with a perfect next to her, Asterdance was quickly making a small jog towards her. "Yo!" They mewed, and then. Betrayal. Spidey, their brother, their absolute amazing devious sibling, stole their spot. Asterdance paused, staring at him for a long period of time. "Okay then. "

Expect. Asterdance was able to adapt. They approached the two, "Let me just... kinda.. scoott in here.. mhm, don't mind me, " They babbled, trying to situate themself inbetween the two.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 10th, 2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:59 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Icebeam and Echopaw attend the Gathering. Echopaw excitedly bounds over to Shypaw. "Hi!" she meowed. "Wanna sit together?"

@Dabi

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 10th, 2023, 11:59 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
<• Silverpaw •>

It was odd, to be back at a gathering after missing so many, it familiarity was comforting. Finally, my life is returning to normal. The only problem was, many of these cats she had no idea of, spotting a familiar face, the dark tabby strode over to him.
“Hey, Shade, nice to see a familiar friend here” it wasn’t that she was scared to make new friends, no, no, no, it was just, she didn’t have the motivation to.
”Oh hey Sil,” replied the warrior, an even bigger smile spreading across his face. ”Are you enjoying the gathering so far?”

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 11th, 2023, 01:00 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

And after moons of peace without the big bug that is gatherings, one had arrived. Gingerfrost wouldn't lie: he hadn't missed the chaos and business of these things. Not one bit. While the news of other clans did interest him, not attending them had not been an issue for him either. He could catch onto news through the grapevine if anything, while peacefully staying in his nest. But instead, he was kicking up the rear of his clan, following them to the gathering while making sure no one got left behind as well as he could. You'd think he did this purposefully so he could walk slowly and lament the sleep he's losing -- and you'd be right to presume that because part of it is that. But his other motivation truly was to keep his clan safe and out of harm's way, should any trouble arise on the road to the Seastones.

Luckily, the road there was a calm one, treated in great silence as he himself entered the sandy area. A light drizzle had begun to fall, laying atop the tabby's thick coat, not quite penetrating the way water did when you're in a river. As such, the light bit of rain wasn't much of an issue as he padded across the land, headed for the deputy-assigned area. He took notice of a new face there, unsurprisingly, he presumed they were ThunderClan for he didn't recognise the new feline. Similarly for the new face atop the stones, beside Beansprout; it seemed the clan of thunder has had a change in leadership as well. Well, there hadn't been a gathering in some time. It truly wasn't that strange anymore. It seemed each clan burned through their ranks, whether it be leader or warriors ranks alike - what with how many keep going missing.

But that aside, he ought to watch his step, he didn't want to slip and fall in front of so many cats. At that he glanced down at his paws, momentarily unaware of Bumblestar's comment regarding his presence. How irksome. Well, he's here, alive and well; better watch that mouth, dooming cats like that. He internally scoffed, but let it go as he joined Alderstep beneath the stones, keeping close to the overhanging ledge to avoid a bit of the rain. He gave the new deputy a light nod in greeting, then sat down to overlook the gathering cats. Gingerfrost wasn't one for much conversation, so unless the other feline decided to speak up, he would remain silent. Dully, he noted ShadowClan still hasn't got a deputy - were that many cats in the clan not living up to the position, or was Dawnstar simply wanting to rule alone? Both possibilities, in his mind.

As the thoughts passed his mind, somewhere within the growing crowds a specific pelt stood out as oddly familiar, though he hadn't seen it in some time. His eyes narrowed on the cat, trying to pinpoint who this feline exactly was, various names swimming through his mind as he watched her. It was difficult to see through the canopy of felines, so he couldn't be certain, but if the feline looked his way then she'd surely see a questioning knit of his brows adorned with a slight frown.