Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:23 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:23 AM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:14 AM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 04:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
It was during one of her solo runs through the territory that Bravebird came up on a sight that nearly collapsed her. Paws skidded to a halt as blue eyes widened, landing on the body of Mistycloud. She knew the cats name but... there was something about them too, right out of reach that she couldn't recall. Leaning down it was clear from the way her eyes were glazed over, and the way her flank was too still, that she was dead. Momentarily she closed her own eyes, allowing the grief to spill out into her chest and burn.

Noise nearby brought her head up as Brave surveyed the area. Not far from where she was standing over Mistycloud's body was another Clanmate - this one limping heavily with injuries that flung her muscles into action. "Nighthail-" Glancing once at Mistycloud's body, noting where it was, the lilac warrior raced over to her Clanmate, immediately offering her shoulder. "What happened??" The wounds were deep and aggressive, blood still trickling from them. And the scent on her... that was RiverClan.

[ @Kaybug. - since brave was headed out anyway, i had her stumble upon misty! @furrensic ]
Old December 23rd, 2023, 05:49 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

NIGHTHAIL
she/her. 35 moons. long haired black and grey molly with lighter splotches; blue eyes; scarred
( purrks; the collector )

coming into sight were two forms – one lying down, which could never be a good sign, and another, standing. nighthail squints, trying to make out who exactly the two are. it seems the standing one recognizes her; she's not sure if it's by her pelt, or if her clanmates recognizes the stench of blood. racing towards her is bravebird, an older molly who she hasn't talked to before, but she's aware of. she takes the offer without a complaint, leaning onto the warrior's shoulder.

her ears twitches in..a bundle of negative emotions, a deep frown settled on her face. "I found a riverclanner crossing over the border for a piece of prey. he didn't go back to his side when I told him to, so i forced him back." she explains. I believe I blinded him too..oh well, she thinks, choosing to leave that part out. "I'll tell twilightstar..after I visit cowtuft and lightningstorm." she adds on quietly, continuing the walk to camp, giving the lilac warrior a thankful look.

then, her gaze shifts to the feline lying in the middle of the territory. mistycloud, if she remembers correctly. she can tell something's not right. the warrior's flank isn't rising from what she's able to see – and no movement, either. "she's dead." nighthail realizes, and it's mostly to herself. if bravebird was helping her walk..the black molly bites back a huff, ignoring the pain shooting through her limb. she certainly doesn't want to leave her clanmate's corpse out here.

"bravebird, put mistycloud over my shoulder," the molly says, gesturing towards her good shoulder. as long as she could somehow balance most of the weight on her good shoulder, it wouldn't be as painful if less weight was on her bad one. "you're already helping me, so." she points out. she believes it'd just be easier to throw mistycloud over her back, then bravebird could continue helping her - rather than bravebird having to help her all the way back to camp, then come back. and perhaps night had just a bit of guilt. and shame.

[ @tallulah ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 24th, 2023, 07:37 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Yes, But There's A Certain Way You Have To Run. Dewsong Pulled Down To The Ground And Launched Forward, Moving In Odd, Quick Movements. You Gotta Push Forward As Far As You Can But Keep That Movement Going. When You Start You Push Your Underside To The Grass. Bird Bounded Over To Orangepaw.
Orangepaw (25/100)

Orangepaw gave a small, he gave a small purr to Bird. Orangepaw had watched his mentor intently and then he decided to try it. Orangepaw stretched his legs softly. Orangepaw attempted the move, it felt odd but as he tried it over and over. Many fails later Orangepaw streched his legs a good amount but not to much, he kept his senses above ground and his ears pointed to test the wind as if truly hunting. Orangepaw had a perfect attempt, but then he went flying over the ground, slamming into the ground below and not moving.

Orangepaw felt a sharp and thumping pain shoot through his hind paw. He'd tripped over a damn rabbit hole! Orangepaw had flipped over, the breath knocked out of him, pain through his paw as it swelled a small bit and seemed to be creating a small red puddle underneath. Orangepaw opened his eyes as his gaze seemed to spin. "W-what" Orangepaw groaned, trying to get up but then falling back down with a whimper of pain.

(What is Bird's like warrior name? Or is it Birdpaw? Or idk ;-

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 24th, 2023, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; -
═ ═ ═
Poppysong doesn’t stop for a while. Their pace is fast, for a cat with only three legs they can use. Their breathing is stiff and they have to heave their lungs to get air into them. But when they start to slow, it gets easier.

They nearly collapse when they come to a stop. They can feel their legs shaking, but they don’t feel connected to them at all. Their fur is electric and bristled but it doesn’t feel like it connects to their skin, which is burning. Hot as the stars.

They finally allow themself to collapse on the ground. The snow cools their burning flesh and aching leg enough for them to come to their senses. Although they want to nap right then and there, they know the cold would hurt them even more if they stayed out here too long.

They can’t go back in that den. They just can’t. Poppysong scans their surroundings and spots a stick, next to some leaves. If they can wrap the stick around their leg, maybe they can hold out longer.

So that’s what they do. Their leg and the stick clumsily wrapped in leaves and the very little sap they could find. They spend a long time on it, and when they’re done, their paws are sufficiently numbed by the snow.

But… maybe they can stay out here. Just a little longer. They stare into the sky and close their eyes, embracing the clear, open air. It’s going to be fine. They can get through this.

Old December 27th, 2023, 08:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Patrol's due soon, so I'm posting Dead here and then finishing) @Ladiebugg @chickadee
Deadmoon was able to get ahold of three tendrils, two with a trio of flowers each and the last with two. Pleased with what she had, she mewed curtly I'm heading back, whatever you lot want to do you can do on your own time. Rude, but she was getting tired of waiting for them to pick some flowers. If they got distracted and wandered off at this point it wasn't on her. Cowtuft sent her out for a reason, so far she'd been consistent in her patrols, and she'd like to keep it that way regardless of her clanmates potential flakiness.
Old December 27th, 2023, 11:36 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Patrol's due soon, so I'm posting Dead here and then finishing) @Ladiebugg @chickadee
Deadmoon was able to get ahold of three tendrils, two with a trio of flowers each and the last with two. Pleased with what she had, she mewed curtly I'm heading back, whatever you lot want to do you can do on your own time. Rude, but she was getting tired of waiting for them to pick some flowers. If they got distracted and wandered off at this point it wasn't on her. Cowtuft sent her out for a reason, so far she'd been consistent in her patrols, and she'd like to keep it that way regardless of her clanmates potential flakiness.

(WOOPS FORGOT ABOUT THIS PATROL)

DuskPaw snagged some flowers quickly before following DeadMoon back to camp. Were these even what there were looking for?

+2 yellow flowers
Old December 28th, 2023, 12:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
- - -

Redspring followed suit, gathering some of the flowers and heading back with the warrior and apprentice.

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!
Old December 28th, 2023, 03:37 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Orangepaw (25/100)

Orangepaw gave a small, he gave a small purr to Bird. Orangepaw had watched his mentor intently and then he decided to try it. Orangepaw stretched his legs softly. Orangepaw attempted the move, it felt odd but as he tried it over and over. Many fails later Orangepaw streched his legs a good amount but not to much, he kept his senses above ground and his ears pointed to test the wind as if truly hunting. Orangepaw had a perfect attempt, but then he went flying over the ground, slamming into the ground below and not moving.

Orangepaw felt a sharp and thumping pain shoot through his hind paw. He'd tripped over a damn rabbit hole! Orangepaw had flipped over, the breath knocked out of him, pain through his paw as it swelled a small bit and seemed to be creating a small red puddle underneath. Orangepaw opened his eyes as his gaze seemed to spin. "W-what" Orangepaw groaned, trying to get up but then falling back down with a whimper of pain.

(What is Bird's like warrior name? Or is it Birdpaw? Or idk ;-
Dewsong Purred In Suprise And Bent Over Him. (Bird/Birds/Birdself Are Dewsongs Pronouns)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 30th, 2023, 12:22 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Bellow the surface a tunnel rat ran.

Crowtooth was scouting out locations, worried about the prey pile and hoping for maybe a warren. If he found one he could gather a group and flush them for lots of prey at once and bypass the lack of movement on the moor. After all, everything was hibernating down below.

Sniffing at the wall he was fairly certain held a rabbit (or at least an empty warren tunnel) behind it the tom knocked down the wall and found himself right. Rabbit.

..... Uh oh angry rabbit in an enclosed space. These things could be deadly.

In instinct the tom unleashed a force he couldnt quite understand and a gust of forceful wind blasted outward, rocketing the rabbit against the wall across from Crowtooth, killing it instantly.

The tom stood for a moment, as the wind died, in shock before simply uttering "Well.... that explains a lot." Before he took the rabbit and head back home, intent on reflecting.

Last edited by Rani; December 30th, 2023 at 12:22 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 07:49 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Wildstorm hadn't been expecting what happened. His ears flat as he stormed off into the territory to get away from all the noise in camp, he decided to let off some steam by clawing at a tree. Unfortunately, his claws went a bit too deep and he got stuck. He tried to pull his paw out and succeeded but his claws had snapped like twigs. Something very unfamiliar then caught Wildstorm's nose and he decided to investigate... WHAM! Right on top of him landed a huge tree, mainly on his tail. He tried to squeeze out but was that stuck. He looked around for help. "HELLO?! SOMEONE?! ANYONE?!?! HELP!!!" He began praying to star clan for his survival, for them to let him survive this. He didn't wanna die! Not now!
[OPEN]

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 30th, 2023 at 07:49 AM.