Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old June 18th, 2021, 07:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default ꧁ MountainClan Rp Thread ꧂

MountainClan Role-Play Thread
Includes:
Ceremonies, Joining/Rejoining Rps and regular rps!

This is where the role-plays happen, as well as announcements and such. Feel free to start whenever you want, this is always open! If you want Emberstar to intervene in a conversation or if you want an interaction with her, just mention me, idc when, I will reply ASAP.

MountainClan Resources

Clan Meetings will occur every other week or so, given there are any announcements or ceremonies that need to happen. If not, no meeting. Simple.

NEWS:

MountainClan has been founded by a loner named Ember, who is now the first leader and founder: Emberstar!

Last edited by poppy; June 18th, 2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old June 18th, 2021, 07:30 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ꧁ MountainClan Rp Thread ꧂

~Quail~
The she-cat padded through an area she had never been to before her legs glimmersd with the silvery grey her coat had. Her eyes shimmered as she looked around. Moss lined the trees with a few leaves to be seen on the ground. She looked at the Moss as she went over to it. Quail touched the moss, before grabbing some of it and putting it in a pouch she had made. She turned her head to to the sound of a cat, as well as the scent of one. Her golden eyes glimmered as she turned over to the spot where a cat seemed to be. "Hello?" She called carefully.

@-Skyfall-
Old June 18th, 2021, 07:44 PM

My Mood: Dark

Mist walked into the camp, nervously. "Are you ember? Sorry, I have heard of you and I am lost." The she-cat asked. There was a long pause then she asked "Can I join your clan?"
@-Skyfall-

Join Tuskia today, an elephant mouse eared human hybrid!

Tuskia Rp: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...33#post1092033
Tuskia Sign ups: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...75#post1091675
Old June 19th, 2021, 11:27 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Mud and Dirt, the two messy Siblings | [This is just their beta title, they will have separate titles and such when they join Mountainclan.]

A molly and tom were going through some place, they had no idea where they were if they were honest. "Mud, do you think we should turn back, we've been searching for a better place for multiple days now." The tom said, seeming nervous and cautious. "Of course we shouldn't! You know our old place isn't any better than adventuring into the wilderness, we were in far too much risk there." Mud spat to the tom.

"But, what if we just encounter more dangers, more risk, more peril?" The male said once again, before catching a scent. "Wait...what's that?" Mud then spoke, her ears perking up. "It seems to be another cat, maybe they can help us, come on Dirt!" She went to the follow the scent, as Dirt panicked. "Wait, this could be a bad idea!"

| @-Skyfall-

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old June 19th, 2021, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Shell
she/her
@-Skyfall-

Shell silently padded through the mountains, yawing to herself. She really wanted something to drink - maybe there would be a river nearby? Speeding up her pace, the loner suddenly noticed another scent, not one she recognized. 'Um... hello?' Shell called out, looking around with her ears pricked.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSharptailXx View Post
Mist walked into the camp, nervously. "Are you ember? Sorry, I have heard of you and I am lost." The she-cat asked. There was a long pause then she asked "Can I join your clan?"
@-Skyfall-
Her ears pricked as a loner barged into her camp. You've heard of me? She asked, not sure whether to be annoyed or amused. Good things, I hope. This was a bold one, that was for sure. The question stated by the stranger made her raise a catbrow.

Ah, you're a brave one. She said calmly. But I need more than that to even consider you joining MountainClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post
~Quail~
The she-cat padded through an area she had never been to before her legs glimmersd with the silvery grey her coat had. Her eyes shimmered as she looked around. Moss lined the trees with a few leaves to be seen on the ground. She looked at the Moss as she went over to it. Quail touched the moss, before grabbing some of it and putting it in a pouch she had made. She turned her head to to the sound of a cat, as well as the scent of one. Her golden eyes glimmered as she turned over to the spot where a cat seemed to be. "Hello?" She called carefully.

@-Skyfall-
Emberstar was in camp, her smoky dark gray fur ruffled with the breeze. It was the early days in MountainClan, well, she was trying. No cats, no Clan. She wasn't a leader without cats to lead, or to protect. The camp seemed empty.

That's because it IS empty... She glanced at the fresh-kill pile, which only had a rabbit because there was only one mouth to feed- her own. ... Except for that guy. Her bright flame-colored eyes fixed on the camp entrance. A voice came from outside.

Hello?

The large Maine Coon rose gracefully to her paws. That voice was quite.... hesitant. Anxious. Potential Clanmate, or potential enemy. Anyway, she'd better acknowledge this loners presence. Hello? She tipped her head to the side, giving the cat a cool gaze. The cat was a puny one, it seemed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Mud and Dirt, the two messy Siblings | [This is just their beta title, they will have separate titles and such when they join Mountainclan.]

A molly and tom were going through some place, they had no idea where they were if they were honest. "Mud, do you think we should turn back, we've been searching for a better place for multiple days now." The tom said, seeming nervous and cautious. "Of course we shouldn't! You know our old place isn't any better than adventuring into the wilderness, we were in far too much risk there." Mud spat to the tom.

"But, what if we just encounter more dangers, more risk, more peril?" The male said once again, before catching a scent. "Wait...what's that?" Mud then spoke, her ears perking up. "It seems to be another cat, maybe they can help us, come on Dirt!" She went to the follow the scent, as Dirt panicked. "Wait, this could be a bad idea!"

| @-Skyfall-
Ah, it was a nice day. A little warm, given her dark, smoky gray fur attracted the heat, but it was worth it in leaf-bare, when it was freezing. Emberstar's comfort was short lived as two cats approached her spot. Standing up, she looked down at them. The large Maine Coon raised a catbrow. It could be a bad idea. She said, flame-colored eyes fixing on the speaker. Depends on why you're here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Shell
she/her
@-Skyfall-

Shell silently padded through the mountains, yawing to herself. She really wanted something to drink - maybe there would be a river nearby? Speeding up her pace, the loner suddenly noticed another scent, not one she recognized. 'Um... hello?' Shell called out, looking around with her ears pricked.
Emberstar was at the river, taking in large gulps of water. It was too hot to go without water for long, unfortunately she didn't push herself to come to the river more often. I'm a moron sometimes. She thought ruefully.

Um, hello?

A voice made her look up, swiping her tongue over her maw to clear it of water droplets. Hello. She said coolly, rising to her full height. What brings you to MountainClan territory? Ah, the pride that washed over her when she said that almost made her forget the trespasser.

Last edited by poppy; June 19th, 2021 at 01:16 PM.
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:18 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Shell
she/her
@-Skyfall-

Shell tilted her head. That cat was huge. 'MountainClan? What's MountainClan?' she asked, staying calm like she always did. She wasn't the one to make a fuss about everything.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:26 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Mud and Dirt, the two messy Siblings |

Mud stopped in her tracks, she was right, a cat! But then, as Dirt came, This she-cat said.

' 'It could be a bad idea, Depends on why you're here' '

Mud was unsure whether this was a threat or not, but if it was, she was willing to throw paws, and even considered doing so right at that moment. Dirt was a bit more, smarter than Mud in this regard, seeing it as a potential threat as well, but not wanting to put them in danger, so he decided to start the talking. ' 'Well, me and my sister are searching for a new, safer place to be, we used to live somewhere else but it was a lot more dangerous, a lot of racket from twolegs and dogs in the area.' '

Mud looked to her brother, for being such a scaredy cat, she wasn't the one he expected to talk first. She then recognized that Dirt was probably doing the better thing by talking to this cat peacefully, and decided to add on. ' 'Indeed, prey was also scarce in the area, so we just left, we've been searching for days now but, we're not really sure where to go.' ' If this cat attacked them, then surely Mud could put up a fight, right?

| @-Skyfall- also, I drew and image as to what Dirt and Mud look like so you can get an idea of their appearances, you can find them in my characters album.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; June 19th, 2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old June 19th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Her ears pricked as a loner barged into her camp. You've heard of me? She asked, not sure whether to be annoyed or amused. Good things, I hope. This was a bold one, that was for sure. The question stated by the stranger made her raise a catbrow.

Ah, you're a brave one. She said calmly. But I need more than that to even consider you joining MountainClan.

Emberstar was in camp, her smoky dark gray fur ruffled with the breeze. It was the early days in MountainClan, well, she was trying. No cats, no Clan. She wasn't a leader without cats to lead, or to protect. The camp seemed empty.

That's because it IS empty... She glanced at the fresh-kill pile, which only had a rabbit because there was only one mouth to feed- her own. ... Except for that guy. Her bright flame-colored eyes fixed on the camp entrance. A voice came from outside.

Hello?

The large Maine Coon rose gracefully to her paws. That voice was quite.... hesitant. Anxious. Potential Clanmate, or potential enemy. Anyway, she'd better acknowledge this loners presence. Hello? She tipped her head to the side, giving the cat a cool gaze. The cat was a puny one, it seemed.

Ah, it was a nice day. A little warm, given her dark, smoky gray fur attracted the heat, but it was worth it in leaf-bare, when it was freezing. Emberstar's comfort was short lived as two cats approached her spot. Standing up, she looked down at them. The large Maine Coon raised a catbrow. It could be a bad idea. She said, flame-colored eyes fixing on the speaker. Depends on why you're here.

Emberstar was at the river, taking in large gulps of water. It was too hot to go without water for long, unfortunately she didn't push herself to come to the river more often. I'm a moron sometimes. She thought ruefully.

Um, hello?

A voice made her look up, swiping her tongue over her maw to clear it of water droplets. Hello. She said coolly, rising to her full height. What brings you to MountainClan territory? Ah, the pride that washed over her when she said that almost made her forget the trespasser.
~Quail~
The Blue-grey tabby lifted her head, to notice the leader. The gentle breeze ruffled the leaves on the ground, and her fur ruffle gently. She slowly took a few steps toward the cat. She cautiously asked, "What's your name?" Her golden eyes gleamed curiously as she looked at the leader. She stretched her hind legs and made a gentle smile at the cat.
Old June 21st, 2021, 11:20 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

The harsh mountain wind buffeted Sun's fur, he padded along the cliff, welcoming the fresh snow. He loved the snow! It was his favorite thing other than birds. Oh how he wished to fly some day! He had been dreaming about it, despite knowing that it was impossible for a cat to fly.

The large norwegian cat trotted over to a rock, crouching apon it in the a tree's shade. His eyes caught something, a fiery amber gaze. Who was that?

@-Skyfall-

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡