Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old June 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post

Twisted reared up on his hind paws and began to circle Flash slowly. "I had to learn how to fight because of my paw." He explained to Obsidian. He then lowered to the ground again. He sprinted around Flash, and leaped on Flash's back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(When ur out of ideas)
Obsidian grinned, chuckling. Okay, maybe coming here was a good idea after all she thought.
He yelped as his friend landed on his back, and then flipped over, crushing Twisted beneath him.
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:33 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
He yelped as his friend landed on his back, and then flipped over, crushing Twisted beneath him.
Obsidian nodded, her eyes fixed on the moves they did. She wasn't a battler, so she'd never really practiced them.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@woly
Writers block. Excuse me darlin!

Domino sat expectantly. The silence was slowly getting to them, the little whispers working their way into their head slowly. Creeping up on them every moment they hadn't put up walls to guard themselves. Their fathers past seemed over shadowing in everything they did, each choice was taken and judged according to the damadge done by their father. Lowering their head to rasp their tongue over their chest they noticed a speckle of blood on their paw. A slender trickle of Crimson down between their pads onto the sand. Recalling the incident of earlier today when they had mis placed a step and pricked their paw upon a thorn. Leaning down they again repeated the process in cleaning their fur, ridding it of the crimson stain. Than again lifting their head and assuming their previous posture. Eager and waiting for their trainer to appear, since being appointed domino was prepared to surrender the burdens of their fathers actions to dedicate themselves to serving the dusk syndicate fully.
Or perhaps following along in onyx's steps was always apparent in plans of action, wether or not domino was prepared mentally to take a step in such a direction. The idea of killing something living was still somthing to closely comprehend yet when considered with other options a thrilling life of deception seemed far more riveting than serving a syndicate that broke their heritage and stole away their father. The small kit expressed a grunt when recalling the memories and multiple stories that had been impressed upon them from a young age. Flicking an ear in frustration they dismissed the thoughts with the wave of their tail before settling their hackles and focusing on the entrance to the clearing. Whoever their trainer was appeared to be late, or perhaps they had arived too early? Where they even training today? Whatever. No matter what they would wait until they couldn't stand it anymore.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 23rd, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 12:26 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

@woly
Writers block. Excuse me darlin!

Domino sat expectantly. The silence was slowly getting to them, the little whispers working their way into their head slowly. Creeping up on them every moment they hadn't put up walls to guard themselves. Their fathers past seemed over shadowing in everything they did, each choice was taken and judged according to the damadge done by their father. Lowering their head to rasp their tongue over their chest they noticed a speckle of blood on their paw. A slender trickle of Crimson down between their pads onto the sand. Recalling the incident of earlier today when they had mis placed a step and pricked their paw upon a thorn. Leaning down they again repeated the process in cleaning their fur, ridding it of the crimson stain. Than again lifting their head and assuming their previous posture. Eager and waiting for their trainer to appear, since being appointed domino was prepared to surrender the burdens of their fathers actions to dedicate themselves to serving the dusk syndicate fully.
Or perhaps following along in onyx's steps was always apparent in plans of action, wether or not domino was prepared mentally to take a step in such a direction. The idea of killing something living was still somthing to closely comprehend yet when considered with other options a thrilling life of deception seemed far more riveting than serving a syndicate that broke their heritage and stole away their father. The small kit expressed a grunt when recalling the memories and multiple stories that had been impressed upon them from a young age. Flicking an ear in frustration they dismissed the thoughts with the wave of their tail before settling their hackles and focusing on the entrance to the clearing. Whoever their trainer was appeared to be late, or perhaps they had arived too early? Where they even training today? Whatever. No matter what they would wait until they couldn't stand it anymore.

Bumping @woly
Psst, if you are too busy don't bother!

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 25th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Bumping @woly
Psst, if you are too busy don't bother!
Saturn was a older fighter, she would consider herself a senior fighter. She was bold, blunt, and confident in what she was doing. Today had been a good day, she had a pep in her step. She recently had had some personal time with Jupiter, a molly that was hard to get but Saturn was determined to win her over with her charm. She padded into the training clearing. It was a bit cloudy, but good weather nonetheless. Her golden gaze caught sight of a smaller cat and she grinned, padding up to them, "Sup pipsqueak, names Saturn, yours?" she greeted. She was reckless at times, pulling pranks and such which had caused her not getting a trainee for the longest time. She was eager to pass on her skills.
Old August 5th, 2017, 08:15 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Saturn was a older fighter, she would consider herself a senior fighter. She was bold, blunt, and confident in what she was doing. Today had been a good day, she had a pep in her step. She recently had had some personal time with Jupiter, a molly that was hard to get but Saturn was determined to win her over with her charm. She padded into the training clearing. It was a bit cloudy, but good weather nonetheless. Her golden gaze caught sight of a smaller cat and she grinned, padding up to them, "Sup pipsqueak, names Saturn, yours?" she greeted. She was reckless at times, pulling pranks and such which had caused her not getting a trainee for the longest time. She was eager to pass on her skills.

Dominos ears flattened at the sound of the oncoming feline. What obnoxious noise? Has she no Grace or agility? they thought as they inspected the rustling bushes, opening for Saturn to pad Into view. To be quite honest they weren't sure this match up would work, she seemed a little off task if anything and they were mainly focused on heaving the massive shadow of their father around. With this unsecured training how where they ever going to reach expectations? Domino blinked unimpressed by her entrance. If anything I'll be training her. thought domino. Placing a fake smile on their maw and dipping their head in mock respect, certainly she wouldn't catch it. Not with an attitude like hers. Curling their tail around their paws they swallowed hard and looked back up at Saturn, "Domino. Nice to meet your aqauntice" they meowed sarcasticly.

François Lelord

Old August 5th, 2017, 08:30 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Dominos ears flattened at the sound of the oncoming feline. What obnoxious noise? Has she no Grace or agility? they thought as they inspected the rustling bushes, opening for Saturn to pad Into view. To be quite honest they weren't sure this match up would work, she seemed a little off task if anything and they were mainly focused on heaving the massive shadow of their father around. With this unsecured training how where they ever going to reach expectations? Domino blinked unimpressed by her entrance. If anything I'll be training her. thought domino. Placing a fake smile on their maw and dipping their head in mock respect, certainly she wouldn't catch it. Not with an attitude like hers. Curling their tail around their paws they swallowed hard and looked back up at Saturn, "Domino. Nice to meet your aqauntice" they meowed sarcasticly.
She cocked up an eyebrow in a snort. Saturn may seem like an airhead, full of herself and didnt know anything but to gloat about herself, she was actually smart when she was serious. ¨You can lose the tude, thanks.¨ she replied in a sarcastic tone back, in more of a mocking way. Theres no way shed let some little trainee run the show. But she kept the smile on her face, even if it didnt hold any joy in it. More just to keep the mood light and to release tension. She wouldnt let that ruin her mood though. ¨So you want to be a fighter, hm? Heard you wanted to follow in daddys pawsteps?¨ Saturn was sociable, she had connections and knew almost everything about everyone. Including the little offspring Oynx had ´blessed´ the Syndicate as cats would describe. She stood infront of them now, legs spread apart and tail swaying from side to side, a confident smirk on her face. ¨I need to know what Im working with, try to attack me.¨ she mewed bluntly. It was like fighting a kit, this was only Dominos first training session and Saturn was a senior fighter. But, it was good to know what she was working with and what to improve first.
Old August 5th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She cocked up an eyebrow in a snort. Saturn may seem like an airhead, full of herself and didnt know anything but to gloat about herself, she was actually smart when she was serious. ¨You can lose the tude, thanks.¨ she replied in a sarcastic tone back, in more of a mocking way. Theres no way shed let some little trainee run the show. But she kept the smile on her face, even if it didnt hold any joy in it. More just to keep the mood light and to release tension. She wouldnt let that ruin her mood though. ¨So you want to be a fighter, hm? Heard you wanted to follow in daddys pawsteps?¨ Saturn was sociable, she had connections and knew almost everything about everyone. Including the little offspring Oynx had ´blessed´ the Syndicate as cats would describe. She stood infront of them now, legs spread apart and tail swaying from side to side, a confident smirk on her face. ¨I need to know what Im working with, try to attack me.¨ she mewed bluntly. It was like fighting a kit, this was only Dominos first training session and Saturn was a senior fighter. But, it was good to know what she was working with and what to improve first.

Who does she think she is? You can't just step on my tail like that, I deserve as much respect as anyone! domino ought crossely. They weren't quite impressed by her ability to tell wether or not they were being genuine. Only few cats could do that. That's because they allowed it, they had been trying hard to keep the attitude down to a minimum. They rolled their eyes and got to their paws finally. Lashing their tail and raising their head proudly. "Pfft"Fighter was the only role domino wanted, the only thing they would settle for. Hunter was a role for the weak excuses of cats. That's how they thought of it. Who wanted to hunt for the rest of their life? Useless. You will hunt for yourself, fight for yourself, and thrive on your own. If you rely on anyone else you become weak. they thought with a deep sigh of irritation. She was still here. do,into blinked at her. Not seeming to care much or really pay much attention to her. Allowing their eyes to wander around the clearing. "Are you mocking my father?" domino suddenly said, snapping out of the mind fart as soon as they heard it. Their pelt prickled with irritation. This Molly had only been here a few minutes and was already making their fur crawl. she probably wasn't making fun of their father, onyx wouldn't let it stand, it's problably my job to do the same. Get over it. You'll show her! they inspected her curiously. "Are you serious? I know nothing it's your job to show me! Not beat me into the ground" they said angrily. Puffing out their chest and taking a few steps up to Saturn.

François Lelord

Old August 7th, 2017, 01:45 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Who does she think she is? You can't just step on my tail like that, I deserve as much respect as anyone! domino ought crossely. They weren't quite impressed by her ability to tell wether or not they were being genuine. Only few cats could do that. That's because they allowed it, they had been trying hard to keep the attitude down to a minimum. They rolled their eyes and got to their paws finally. Lashing their tail and raising their head proudly. "Pfft"Fighter was the only role domino wanted, the only thing they would settle for. Hunter was a role for the weak excuses of cats. That's how they thought of it. Who wanted to hunt for the rest of their life? Useless. You will hunt for yourself, fight for yourself, and thrive on your own. If you rely on anyone else you become weak. they thought with a deep sigh of irritation. She was still here. do,into blinked at her. Not seeming to care much or really pay much attention to her. Allowing their eyes to wander around the clearing. "Are you mocking my father?" domino suddenly said, snapping out of the mind fart as soon as they heard it. Their pelt prickled with irritation. This Molly had only been here a few minutes and was already making their fur crawl. she probably wasn't making fun of their father, onyx wouldn't let it stand, it's problably my job to do the same. Get over it. You'll show her! they inspected her curiously. "Are you serious? I know nothing it's your job to show me! Not beat me into the ground" they said angrily. Puffing out their chest and taking a few steps up to Saturn.
Saturn snorted,¨I wouldnt waste my time talking about your father, thanks.¨ she mewed. But she narrowed her eyes, walking around in a circle observing Domino. ¨As a fighter, you need to learn what your strength is. Some are more skilled with speed, some with strength,¨ from walking she was behind the tom, balancing her weight on her hind legs she jumped over him gracefully, landing infront of him where she was before,¨and some agility combined with flexibility.¨ Some cats were more bulky, made for powerful blows that could kill. Some cats were skinny, made for speed and confusing your attacker, giving quick blows that they cant return because youre to quick on your paws. Some cats, like Saturn, were speedy but graceful on their paws. Able to use the environment around them to fight, having quick reflexes and speedy blows. ¨I wont pound you to the ground, Ill go easy on you.¨ she scoffed,¨But in order to teach you I need to know what youre good at. So instead of questioning my teaching methods, listen to me and attack when ordered.
¨
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@meraki

A time was given to his trainee, and he fully expected her to be punctual. Noonhigh, at the training grounds, that's the time and the place she was expected to be. And he would wait there, nearly an hour before noonhigh, just curious to see if she would be the one to be early, on time, or late. Another small thing that could tell a bit about a cat, a small test to gathering other small bits of information about her.
This was her first true training session with him, sure they've had small conversations before, but this was a real session. He would test her, see what she knew and see how she fought. In a way it was an observation, a pre-test. If she showed promise, he would continue to train her, if she didn't, then he would consider killing her and then go on with his plan and leave the Syndicate. Though, already from their talks, Hannibal could see some sort of potential in this young cat and believed it would be an interesting few moons until she became a full warrior. He had reason enough to believe he wouldn't have to kill her, unless of course she did something idiotic. But he believed she had enough brains about her to not do such a thing.

And so the tom sat there quietly in the training grounds, tail wrapped over his claws with the claws already unsheathed, but they were always unsheathed so that fact meant nothing.
The quietness of the training grounds was meaningless, but favorable to a noisy location. It was rather cloudy today it appeared so there wasn't as much light as there usually was in the Dusk Syndicate territory, but Hannibal could see just fine. And smell just fine too.
There were a few birds in the canopy above, silent, but they were there, the smell of other cats were stale but they were there, and there was the distant scent of cats somewhere nearby. All of which were irrelevant in his mind at the moment, the only thing that he was actively interested in smelling was his trainee, he was hungry for information. Fiery orbs slowly sweeping over the training grounds, he imagined how the training session might go today.
They could spar, which they would, but the ending.. It depended on her skills. He wouldn't hold back, but wouldn't exert himself. If she could at least handle that, she would live. He wouldn't be afraid of hurting her, for those injuries could teach her lessons, and he wasn't afraid of killing her, for if she were so weak to not be able to handle him when he wasn't exerting himself, then she wasn't worth keeping alive. And if she could handle him when he wasn't exerting himself with minimal injuries, she could prove to be quite the interesting and valuable trainee. It could go so many ways. And each of them had an equal opportunity of happening.
But for now. He waited for Maple to arrive.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?