Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by alec
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM

Old February 24th, 2020, 10:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

| @Slushie; @:Grimm:; |

Sparkheart helped out his clanmates to redo the scent markers. The tom looked at his clanmates when they were completely finished.
(Sorry its late and short)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 24th, 2020, 10:02 AM
eternally tired

@Slushie @Blissie Bliss

Morningmeadow finished Marking and headed back to the spot they started. She saw Sparkheart and sat down. Waiting for Goosepaw.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 24th, 2020, 10:29 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @:Grimm: @Blissie Bliss ]

Goosepaw emerged from behind a patch of bushes, shaking leaves off his paws. "Ok, I'm done," he announced. "What happens now? Do we just head back or something?" He glanced at the warriors, gaze lingering on Sparkheart for a moment before returning to Morningmeadow.
Old February 24th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @:Grimm:; @Slushie; |

Sparkheart looked at the apprentice with a smile. "I think the only thing we can do now is head back to camp and have the patrol leader report back to Lionstar.", he meowed. There really wasn't much to say. It was very quiet and no sign of anyone crossing the border.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 24th, 2020, 12:00 PM
eternally tired

@Blissie Bliss @Slushie

"Yup, only thing we can do. Let's head back, I'll let Lionstar know we finished!" Morningmeadow said. She then padded back to camp.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 24th, 2020, 03:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Cedarbug's eyes widened in shock, ears perking with interest at the name change. How could he have not known? Applefluff was bigger than he was before and much more.. built. His tail raised in a friendly greeting. "Sorry, please forgive me Applefluff!" He let out a teasing purr. "Suiting name for you, you've always been a little fluffy, inside and out," he giggled a little.

Applefluff fought the urge to wade across the frigid creek to greet his friend on closer terms, he’d missed their brief interactions. With a smile he slid down the snowy bank just about as close as he could get “pretty suiting huh!” he mrrowed feeling the pride bubble in his chest. He looked surprised! And did he purr? He must be awful proud of me. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips “what are you calling me chunky?” applefluff fired back with a hint of playful arrogance in his tone.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 24th, 2020, 09:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @BILL. ]

The Siamese let loose a screech as she was knocked off her paws and a set of jaws locked around her throat. She flailed around, trying to lash out at the wretched golden maggot. Cherryfrost hissed, icy eyes narrowed. "Get off of me, you flea-brain!" she yowled, "You're ruining my pelt!" Her tail lashed wildly as she tried to get away from the fish, yelping as her movements brought his teeth to scrape against her flesh. "I'll talk about your hideous eyes if I want to, you rat!" Cherryfrost growled, desperately attempting to claw at his fur.
"Your pelt was never in good shape to begin with, worm!"

With his teeth grazing against her thrashing body, he chomped down-- intending fully on sinking his fangs into her throat.

If it worked, he was going to drag her to the river and dunk her in, holding her squirming body down under the icy current. The water would be tinged red shortly with blood, but he thought it'd be a good way to wash away the evidence.

Any stinging from scratches was lost to him, too distracted with his desire to slaughter this piece of dung.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 25th, 2020, 05:10 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ick, it's way too cold for this... Flowerpaw padded along, her ears flattened against her head as she tightened her grip on the pump mouse within her jaws. She'd found it burrowing just outside of Riverclan's territory, as she had wandered in that direction to find something to hunt. She was still terrible at hunting, but the mouse had been living quite a nice life, for leaf-bare, and it was easy for her to take down. She'd eaten before leaving the camp as the sun was going down, and now, under the cover of darkness, the calico was making her way to the border. She soon caught the scent of the cat she was looking for, giving a small smile as she padded up to the edge of the border. "Hey fluff-face, you came. I'm actually a little surprised." Flowerpaw was being honest here, she thought that Warblerpaw wouldn't have left the warm comfort of the apprentice's den to meet her at the border on a cold night. That's good though, I suppose. I like it when other's surprise me. She dropped the mouse on his side of the border, giving a tilt of her head and a small smirk. "I brought you some food, can't have my fluff-face become skinny-face, now can I?"

@vermin
He jumped up, twirling around to face Flowerpaw. A shimmer of gladness came and go through his icy blue gaze. The nickname sent him gushing, if only his skin can go red. "Yeah, well- I was doing nothing in camp and last minute decided to meet up with you. Don't get too excited about it," he purred. In a quick snap, his head stared down at the delicious, appetizing mouse. Warblerpaw could literally drool right now but that would be bad manners. Especially in front of a she-cat, Starclan no. A big gulp, reeling back his saliva down his throat he coughed, dragging his eyes away. A bit of dread crept across the tom's mind- does she know about his..past actions? Eating another felin, getting smacked by a med cat, nearly exiled? God, that would be so humiliating. "Well..I can't say no since you worked to get this, it'd be rude of me.." his words mumbled out, bending down closer to the plump mouse. Blinking three times, the rodent was gone and his mouth? Filled with favory juices! The tang and saltiness- oh and a little bitter sweet at the end after swallowing it down. Just wonderful. Forgetting where he was for a moment, he stood straight sitting down and cleared his throat. "Thank you. Ah, how's everything in Riverclan? I don't think I was able to ask you that question during the gathering. It was quite short."
Old February 26th, 2020, 07:14 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak was relieved by the scent of RiverClan's markers lining the border as they always had, and to add to the swell in his heart, WindClan's were there too. They were eating, patrolling, it was as if they were a Clan again. Mission successful, mostly. It didn't go completely awry, but he wished they could've done more yet. Drawing in another deep breath of RiverClan, a familiar scent clung to the air, and his eyes fluttered open to scan the area. It was so fresh, too.

"...Lionstorm?" asked Fawnsqueak voice cracking in surprise when he spotted the golden leader beside a patch of snow-laced undergrowth. He blinked, wondering if he'd been waiting for this moment of arrival since he wouldn't put it past him. "What are you doing here?" There was no other cats in sight, so a patrol was out of the question.

However, there was something off in his stance, his expression, his glinting eyes and corny smile that said guilt even if it would be impossible to recognize for anycat who didn't know his "I've done a bad thing" face. Fawnsqueak swallowed. "Why... don't you guys head back to camp?" he suggested stiffly to the patrol, but his gaze was frozen on Lionstar. There was definitely something wrong here.

@BILL. @Shimm @x ghostie @shortstack

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 26th, 2020, 07:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@Shimm @shortstack @BILL. @Dipper
wormpaw let out a small 'oh'. "that's stupid. you shouldn't be named for a negative thing when you were young. you should get lionstar to change it, it's inaccurate, " he stated with a huff. he seem to better now, at least less stone cold. his shoulders had relaxed-- most tension leaving his body. wormpaw was just grateful the talk was coming to an end.

he would give a short nod to sootflare as the tom suggested they catch back up with the others. wormpaw pop up back to shimmeringpaw's side, offering a smile to her. he entwined their tails once more, picking up back the previous subject they had earlier. before things got weird. ''i think shimmeringlight fits you best, " wormpaw mused, ''i'm not sure what i'll get. i just hope it isn't something cute or common. though, not much goes with worm that isn't weird sounding, " the lanky tom sigh hopelessly. jeez, maybe he should be the one getting his name changed.

wormpaw couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as they hit riverclan land. land that he knew like the back of his paw. all the holes and hills. the lakes and bird dens. ah, birds were amazing.
a scent filled his nose and before he could put a name to it, fawnsqueak had spoken his thought. he stared at the golden blur-- which he was pretty sure was lionstar. wormpaw guessed he was wrong. ''i didn't know lionstar had a twin," he mumbled towards shimmeringpaw. twins,, were creepy in his opinion.
he could sense the slight tension in the air and took the note that it was better to leave the bestfriends be.
''be safe, " wormpaw meow towards fawnsqueak and mr.twin before walking towards camp.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 26th, 2020 at 07:46 PM.