Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old April 21st, 2020, 12:41 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Yarrowkit opened his eyes, aware of where he was. "Hello..? Starclan..? Is that you?" He couldn't believe it... was he dreaming..? He was starving himself a little bit ago... Oh. I see... The answer struck him as if a hawk picked him up while he was playing in the clearing. I'm dead. He looked around. The trees looked enchanting, while the sky looked the same as ever, but somehow different... This isn't the Dark Forest - this is Starclan! He easily jumped to his paws, feeling alive as ever. He felt as if he could soar over the clouds, alive and at once... happy. He was glad he died, being away from Shadowclan. But before he could get too excited, he realized that he was alone, with no one to guide him. "Help, please!" He called. He waited patiently for an answer...

(eee)
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Flowstream ]

A voice... a voice reached his ears, young and innocent. Too young and innocent. Barkprowl turned his head toward the source of the noise, his heart twisting. Too young, too small, a cat who's chance to see the wonders of the world had been ripped away from them.
The mottled brown tom approached Yarrowkit, eyes gentle and expression kind. "I'm here," he said softly, crouching down in front of him. "There's no need to be afraid."
Old April 21st, 2020, 01:05 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Flowstream ]

A voice... a voice reached his ears, young and innocent. Too young and innocent. Barkprowl turned his head toward the source of the noise, his heart twisting. Too young, too small, a cat who's chance to see the wonders of the world had been ripped away from them.
The mottled brown tom approached Yarrowkit, eyes gentle and expression kind. "I'm here," he said softly, crouching down in front of him. "There's no need to be afraid."
Yarrowkit looked up at the cat, surprised. Is that a Starclan cat..? "Why do you care for me..? I ran from home because Icestar killed another cat, AND she attacked Thunderclan because of pride and... oh who knows what else..!" Instead of being hussy like he did to some other Shadowclan cats, he sounded scared. And, as he mentioned Icestar, he flinched, remembering what she did to Honeyleaf. "I wanted to be a medicine cat. But that's all over..." he said silently and sadly. "I starved myself out, hissed at other warriors and apprentices, and I don't like Shadowclan... that's why I'm here." I'm talking randomly! Yarrowkit thought, realizing he was saying his thoughts out loud. @Slushie

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 21st, 2020 at 01:24 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:09 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Flowstream ]

Irisflame blinked her eyes open, jolting upwards as they opened to starlight. Was she dead? No...dreaming. She had appeared in the grassy clearing that she usually did. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. It smelt so clean, completely free of Twoleg corruption. And the grass was so soft...everything was so inviting. But her wonder soon turned to agitation. She was here for a reason. So, why? Why on earth had she been summoned...here? She cleared her throat.
"Hello?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:17 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Flowstream ]

Irisflame blinked her eyes open, jolting upwards as they opened to starlight. Was she dead? No...dreaming. She had appeared in the grassy clearing that she usually did. She took a deep breath of the fresh air. It smelt so clean, completely free of Twoleg corruption. And the grass was so soft...everything was so inviting. But her wonder soon turned to agitation. She was here for a reason. So, why? Why on earth had she been summoned...here? She cleared her throat.
"Hello?"
Yarrowkit was exploring when he heard the familiar voice echo through the air. He followed the voice, ending up behind an oddly familiar she-cat. "Is that you, Irisflame?" He squeaked with joy. At least someone he trusted in Shadowclan was around. The rest of the cats? Nope. He wouldn't go near them at all. He didn't even like the other cats, calling him mousebrain and not caring about him at all. Well, I HAD yowled stupidly... He snapped back to reality, wondering why Irisflame was doing here.

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 21st, 2020 at 06:18 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Yarrowkit was exploring when he heard the familiar voice echo through the air. He followed the voice, ending up behind an oddly familiar she-cat. "Is that you, Irisflame?" He squeaked with joy. At least someone he trusted in Shadowclan was around. The rest of the cats? Nope. He wouldn't go near them at all. He didn't even like the other cats, calling him mousebrain and not caring about him at all. Well, I HAD yowled stupidly... He snapped back to reality, wondering why Irisflame was doing here.
Irisflame jumped as a kit's voice she knew so well erupted from behind her. Yarrowkit? That was impossible. What was he doing here, of all cats? He couldn't be... He just couldn't be dead. Right? She hasn't seen him since the last clan meeting, though... Swiveling around, she smiled at his presence. "Yarrowkit! There you are, kiddo." Her heart broke to see a cat dead so young. Placing her muzzle upon his affectionately, she straightened up. Why was she here? She had no idea.
"I actually don't know. I just...popped up, if you know what I'm saying. I thought you would know."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:32 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
Irisflame jumped as a kit's voice she knew so well erupted from behind her. Yarrowkit? That was impossible. What was he doing here, of all cats? He couldn't be... He just couldn't be dead. Right? She hasn't seen him since the last clan meeting, though... Swiveling around, she smiled at his presence. "Yarrowkit! There you are, kiddo." Her heart broke to see a cat dead so young. Placing her muzzle upon his affectionately, she straightened up. Why was she here? She had no idea.
"I actually don't know. I just...popped up, if you know what I'm saying. I thought you would know."
Yarrowkit locked his gaze on Irisflame, gleams of sadness in his eyes. "I don't know why you're here, either. Maybe some cat's gonna give you a message?" He suggested. Or maybe it's because of me..? Nah. He immediately realized that she was dreaming; when she woke up, she would be able to remember the dream! "Can you do me a favor..?" He waited for the she-cat's answer.
(Sorry if my writing isn't that good - I didn't sleep very well!)

(eee)
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:06 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily @Flowstream ]

He opened his jaws to respond, but another cat beat him to it. He was surprised to see Irisflame appear, and dipped his head respectfully to her. As Yarrowkit asked for a favor, he tipped his head curiously. "Sure, ask away."
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:10 AM
❤❤❤

Yarrowkit looked at the two cats, then asked Irisflame, "If no one finds my body, it's on the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. What if a Thunderclan cat found my body? They might tell every cat that Shadowclan had a dead kit on the borders. They might accuse Shadowclan as kit killers. They might as well rid of it, they don't want to get into another fight with Thunderclan." He would add, they don't have to remember me, but he decided he would rather be remembered than forgotten. @Moon Lily @Slushie

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 21st, 2020 at 11:44 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl stood crouched at the end of the glistening pool staring at the perfectly whole reflection that looked back at him. All four of them had injuries.. scars.. even lack of a leg. This was beautiful. He supposed he hadn’t had time to check last time he was here.. he’d been fighting for his life than. Though that was a bit of an over exaggeration. The tom say back for a moment bringing a paw to gently embrace the side of his face. The once charred and barren skin was now smooth. Hidden under fur.

“I know it bloody well isn’t real... but I want it to be.” the tom murmured under his breath before Irisflame spoke again. He felt his guard slowly slipping down and the tabby leaned into her shoulder closing his eyes for a prolonged moment. He was aware the other medicine cats were nearby... he didn’t bother addressing them. There was no need.

@Moon Lily @SilentLamb @CheetahPelt

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord