Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:15 PM

Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:02 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Out of the corner of his gaze, the small apprentice would look at the younger kitten, wondering what went through her head at times - but in all honesty, she probably thought the same thing about him from time to time. He wished he could talk to her, talk like a normal cat so that she didn’t have to go through all the extra trouble of being his friend. Shadepaw could tell that Flaxkit thought no ill thoughts of him though right now, no, something else seemed to be his companion’s mind right now. His tail twitched back and forth as he looked up at the clouded sky over their heads, wondering for a moment what it would be like to be a bird - flying across the endless sky and being able to go places that the average creature could not. He was brought away from these dreamy, lost thoughts though when Flaxkit’s voice drifted through his ears, her tone sounding pensive and distant, deep in her own mindset as they laid there beside each other. A gentle breeze blew through the clearing, seeming to bring a quiet tone between the two youthful felines as he looked at her for a moment before thinking.

“What’s apprenticeship like?” He repeated the question to himself inside his own head. He had never really thought about it before, but the male knew that it was a bunch of things - too many things to have just one clear thought about. At first, Shadepaw was worried about being an apprentice, scared that he wouldn’t be good enough, but he learned that he didn’t have to be scared with the help of Tinyfawn, his kindhearted motherly mentor that he was getting along with rather nicely these days. The black-furred tomcat lifted his paws into the air, seeming to gesture to the big blue sky that stretched over them like a blanket of snow. “There are times where you feel you’re on top of the world, that you can do anything and conquer even the most difficult tasks that come your way.” He thought as he motioned to the ground now, pointing a claw at a tiny ant that crawled through the loose dirt. “But there are also times were you feel helpless, like you could never meet their expectations and that you will fail.” Shadepaw shook his head with a smile though, extending a paw to the tiny ant to the point where it crawled onto the soft pad of his paw. “But even when you are feeling tiny and weak, all you need is the right help to give you a nudge in the right direction.” He purred at this as he lifted a paw to a blade of grass, letting the small insect crawl onto the plant and off his paw. “You’ll be a wonderful student someday, Flaxkit, and I will always believe in you.”
despite no verbal response, flaxkit could understand the response. she knew what he was saying would be something kind, something encouraging, and acknowledging that alone made flaxkit feel better. of course she couldn't wait to be an apprentice, it was the next step in her life that she was sure of, but everyone had that little voice-- some stronger than others. that little voice that whispered worries and scenarios that sent chills down flaxkit's spine in the worst kind of way. she was usually good at blocking it out and keeping a smart head about things, but she couldn't block that little voice out all the time. she appreciated the silent reassurance shadepaw provided, smiling to herself and giving an appreciative purr in return.

clouds floated in the reflections of her eyes, framed by the newly blooming leaves of newleaf. for some reason, the feeling of just lying there with shadepaw, gazing into the sky for answers, was just so absolutely freeing. it made her heart feel like it was on cloud nine, and she absolutely loved it. flaxkit knew that it was one of the things she loved about being a kit. having no responsibilities, being able to run around and play, but also have the free time to relax with friends. it was nice. so serene, so peaceful. she would miss it when she gained her apprenticeship, but she couldn't be more excited. rolling over and placing her chin on her paws, she side-glanced at shadepaw with her ever-lasting grin with that optimistic glitter in her eye. then, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the morning sun on her sleek brown coat, feeling at peace once more.

" thanks, shadepaw, " she murmured softly, " you always know what to tell me. "

love
characters
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:04 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARandomPotato View Post
Once his fur was back to it's original silky self, Hawk layed down on the outskirts of the Skyclan clearing, his paws hanging over the dip. He rested his head on his paws as he looked out over the clan, watching all of the cats in a mild interest.
Snowbranch padded into the clearing, her head low as her white fur swept to the side as an idle wind blew past. She glanced over slightly, and noticed Hawk. He was the tom she had talked to before. Why was he here, of all the times and places, now! She glanced away quickly, but couldn’t resist the urge. She turned, her paws directed toward the large tomcat. “Hello, Hawk.” She said, looking to him.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 4th, 2018, 01:51 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
despite no verbal response, flaxkit could understand the response. she knew what he was saying would be something kind, something encouraging, and acknowledging that alone made flaxkit feel better. of course she couldn't wait to be an apprentice, it was the next step in her life that she was sure of, but everyone had that little voice-- some stronger than others. that little voice that whispered worries and scenarios that sent chills down flaxkit's spine in the worst kind of way. she was usually good at blocking it out and keeping a smart head about things, but she couldn't block that little voice out all the time. she appreciated the silent reassurance shadepaw provided, smiling to herself and giving an appreciative purr in return.

clouds floated in the reflections of her eyes, framed by the newly blooming leaves of newleaf. for some reason, the feeling of just lying there with shadepaw, gazing into the sky for answers, was just so absolutely freeing. it made her heart feel like it was on cloud nine, and she absolutely loved it. flaxkit knew that it was one of the things she loved about being a kit. having no responsibilities, being able to run around and play, but also have the free time to relax with friends. it was nice. so serene, so peaceful. she would miss it when she gained her apprenticeship, but she couldn't be more excited. rolling over and placing her chin on her paws, she side-glanced at shadepaw with her ever-lasting grin with that optimistic glitter in her eye. then, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the morning sun on her sleek brown coat, feeling at peace once more.

" thanks, shadepaw, " she murmured softly, " you always know what to tell me. "
Shadepaw had never considered himself talented when it came to giving others advice, especially since he lacked verbal speech, but the young kitten seemed to hold onto his opinion and motions as he described apprenticeship to them with such emotion and truth as he could muster these days. Flaxkit seemed to show so much respect and admiration for the young tomcat - even though he probably did not deserve such. He couldn’t complain though, because without her in his life, he would have nobody left except for his own mentor. The black-furred male knew of her nervousness and fear of the moons ahead of them, especially with growing up and having all these responsibilities on their shoulders. He had that fear deep-down too, probably more than Flaxkit, but he had just learned to hide his fear most of the time to make him seem like a confident soul of Skyclan - could you honestly blame him for doing something like that though? Shadepaw watched with an unknown emotion within his brightly colored amber-hued eyes as his dearest friend rolled over and placed her chin on her paws, glancing at him with a grin and such a kind, carefree look in her own eyes. He could only hope that she would keep that optimistic outlook and not let others get her down in the future. As she thanked him, the apprentice couldn’t help but direct his gaze back up to the sky as white clouds passed over them still. “You’re welcome, Flaxkit.” He simply thought, knowing that he would always make sure to help her when she needed it. There was no doubt in his life when it came to that.
Old April 4th, 2018, 01:34 PM
The Madness King

@Fuzzyfeline
A soft yawn came from the bright orange and fluffy Maine coon, her eyes almost a golden color and not one scar on her beautiful flame pelt, this molly was named Flamebird and she was a gentle little molly. She gave off a happy purr and began to walk towards the fresh kill pile, looking around as she did for something she cared deeply for. Her mate littlelion, and she became a bit sad when she didn’t see him and begins to sigh softly as she picks up a soft plump bird and begins to head to her usual spot by the warriors den and in the warm gaze of the sun, she purrs happily as she begins to bite into her bird, just enjoying her meal in peace but still if only littlelion was here. After she was half way done, she purrs softly laying on her side a bit looking at the half eaten bird “ .... where are you..” she asks no one really as she closes her eyes hoping to hear something or smell something that related to her mate why? Because she was bored.
Old April 4th, 2018, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Amused

SolarRise stopped once getting into camp she looked around camp before walking over to the prey pile and dropping the lifeless scrap of fur that use to be full of life she then walked over to a nice calming place to sit and relax and as she neatly wrapped her tail around her paws and closed her eyes losing herself in her own thoughts
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:18 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
A soft yawn came from the bright orange and fluffy Maine coon, her eyes almost a golden color and not one scar on her beautiful flame pelt, this molly was named Flamebird and she was a gentle little molly. She gave off a happy purr and began to walk towards the fresh kill pile, looking around as she did for something she cared deeply for. Her mate littlelion, and she became a bit sad when she didn’t see him and begins to sigh softly as she picks up a soft plump bird and begins to head to her usual spot by the warriors den and in the warm gaze of the sun, she purrs happily as she begins to bite into her bird, just enjoying her meal in peace but still if only littlelion was here. After she was half way done, she purrs softly laying on her side a bit looking at the half eaten bird “ .... where are you..” she asks no one really as she closes her eyes hoping to hear something or smell something that related to her mate why? Because she was bored.

Littlelion had been out on a hunt the main coon had no idea that his beloved mate was missing him. If he had known she was awake he would have asked her to take along. Pushing though the entrance, he carried two pieces of prey and fat squirrel and a small finch. The tabby tom grouted over to the prey pile and placed his catch down. As he was there a secant caught his nose. Flamebird, his beloved mate. She must have already eaten. he thought disappointed. Though as he looked up he spitted her laying on her side by a haft eaten bird. The Tom's ears lifted as he spotted her. With a purr he padded over to the ginger molly. "Not hungry?" He asked tilting his head. A deep purr rumbled in his chest as he stood by her. He took in her beauty. Her long ginger fur that covered her and her gentle and loving personality. She was perfect. "So what has my love been up to?" The tom asked flicking Flamebird's ear playfully with his tail. He may be larger then some being a main coon but that gave him a bigger heart to love with.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:43 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Littlelion had been out on a hunt the main coon had no idea that his beloved mate was missing him. If he had known she was awake he would have asked her to take along. Pushing though the entrance, he carried two pieces of prey and fat squirrel and a small finch. The tabby tom grouted over to the prey pile and placed his catch down. As he was there a secant caught his nose. Flamebird, his beloved mate. She must have already eaten. he thought disappointed. Though as he looked up he spitted her laying on her side by a haft eaten bird. The Tom's ears lifted as he spotted her. With a purr he padded over to the ginger molly. "Not hungry?" He asked tilting his head. A deep purr rumbled in his chest as he stood by her. He took in her beauty. Her long ginger fur that covered her and her gentle and loving personality. She was perfect. "So what has my love been up to?" The tom asked flicking Flamebird's ear playfully with his tail. He may be larger then some being a main coon but that gave him a bigger heart to love with.
She jumps a bit hearing him and purrs happily as she looks at him “ no it’s just-“ she begins to stand up and purr softly when he flicked her ear, she begins to walk up to her love and nuzzle her head against his “ nothing much my love. Just missing you and got you something to eat of course “ she says softly as she begins to pick up the half eaten bird and press it and her nose against his cheek “ eat it~” she says though the feathers purring playfully as her tail began to touch his as she presses her body against the side of his and purrs loudly still poking his cheek with the half eaten bird “ eat the bird my love or else.” She purrs happily and teasingly.
Old April 5th, 2018, 03:08 PM

My Mood: Amused

SolarRise opened her yellow eyes and then stood up letting wind flow through her fur the sun shining on her fur giving it a bit of a brighter look she closed her eyes once again enjoying the feeling of cold wind on her fur on this sunny day she shook her fur before sitting back down and opening her eyes she breathed in cold air before looking around camp to see what was going on today
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She jumps a bit hearing him and purrs happily as she looks at him “ no it’s just-“ she begins to stand up and purr softly when he flicked her ear, she begins to walk up to her love and nuzzle her head against his “ nothing much my love. Just missing you and got you something to eat of course “ she says softly as she begins to pick up the half eaten bird and press it and her nose against his cheek “ eat it~” she says though the feathers purring playfully as her tail began to touch his as she presses her body against the side of his and purrs loudly still poking his cheek with the half eaten bird “ eat the bird my love or else.” She purrs happily and teasingly.

Littlelion let out an amused purr full of love and joy. He Nuzzled Flamebird back lovingly. "Oh my love- He began but was cut off by her pressing the bitprd to his check. The main coon couldn't help but laugh not at his mate. No, StarClan no. But at the playfulness she showed. The blood of the bird was tempting such a sweet smell but no were as sweet as his mate. "If you wish my Darling~" He purred taking haft the haft eaten bird in his mouth to take it from the beautiful molly. They truly were a perfect match, Flamebird and Littlelion. The two main coons whednt together like petals on a flower or leaves on a tree. They completed each other. Made one another better. Pressing himself to his mate he gave her a playful look. "What would you do if I didn't eat your bird my love?" He asked playful.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:47 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Thornkit purred and puffed out his chest, relishing in the compliment,"I try," he mewed happily. Then he batted her shoulder with his left paw,"Ok! Now you're the warrior!" he squeaked in delight as he bolted off, only glancing over his shoulder every so often to make sure she was still giving chase.
Blossomkit leaped to her paws as Thornkit nudged her. As he raced away, she dashed after him. Excitment buzzed through her paws as she raced after the tom. Spotting an area where she could corner him, Blossomkit attempted to chase him and trick the tom into running into a dead end.