Last post by Omari
Today 03:18 PM

Old March 21st, 2018, 10:28 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw shook his head as his father approached and asked what was wrong. Lightpaw tilted his head and shifted his gaze to look at the other tom,"Nothing Crookedpond... I'm fine... Really!" Lightpaw tried his best to sound cheerful while he opened his jaws to sniff for any bully's scents. He didn't think some cat would come up and bully him in front of his father but Lightpaw didn't want to take any chances, so he always kept an ear out, even when family was around. He sighed inwardly in relief when he didn't smell anyone familiar besides Crookedpond, who would obviously be familiar, as he was family.
The older Tom's brow furrowed. His poor boy, he nudged his son with his nose and kept his interigation up "Come on Son, you can tell me anything" a quick affectionate lick on his forehead. The Father was a little confused about what his son was up to. He regretted not getting to visit with his kids as much as he used to.
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The older Tom's brow furrowed. His poor boy, he nudged his son with his nose and kept his interigation up "Come on Son, you can tell me anything" a quick affectionate lick on his forehead. The Father was a little confused about what his son was up to. He regretted not getting to visit with his kids as much as he used to.
Lightpaw smiled and shook his head,"It's nothing dad, I'm fine, really," Lightpaw thought that his father already knew about the bullying rprobelms, but apparently not. He didn't want to worry his father with a problem that wasn't Crookedpond's to deal with. Lightpaw wished that his father would be able to stop the bullies, but if he tried, Lightpaw bet that it would only make things worse.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:29 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Thornkit nodded,"Of course! There's not much to it, though. One cat is a mouse, trying to run away from the other cat who is the warrior. When the warrior catches the mouse, you switch roles!" He tilted his head and looked at her excitedly,"Do you want to be the mouse or the warrior?"
"Great!" Blossomkit meaowed, energy buzzing through her tiny body and quivering down her spine. "I'll be the mouse; bet you can't catch me!" With that, the she-cat haredaway, kicking up dust in her wake. Despite her youth and size, she was actually quite fast.

Last edited by Jynx; March 22nd, 2018 at 09:30 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

"Great!" Blossomkit meaowed, energy buzzing through her tiny body and quivering down her spine. "I'll be the mouse; bet you can't catch me!" With that, the she-cat haredaway, kicking up dust in her wake. Despite her youth and size, she was actually quite fast.
"Hey! Wait up little mouse!" he squeaked, laughing excitedly as he bolted after her. Thornkit didn't follow directly behind her, instead he tried to take a straight route right in front of her and cut her off,"You won't get away!" he screeched.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:24 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

The skinny she-cat listened closely to what Shinefang was saying, repeating everything in her mind. This was really important. And like before, she didn't want to miss the details. It was actually pretty hard to concentrate on listening at times, but today was a day it kinda wasn't that hard. Which, she was glad for. Once Shinefang was done talking, the gray and white tabby she-cat looked toward Juniperpaw watching what she was doing.

She smiled a little, nodding as she let the apprentice do it first. No need to vocally say it really. She preferred to stay quiet anyway. Looking down at her "wound" and then back up at her as she realized it was her turn. Which only took one second to realize. 'Don't mess this up, Owlwing.' She told herself. Juniperpaw joking around helped her feel like she could do it. She was grateful for the apprentice not being like.. some cats. Amusement gleamed in her amber eyes as she snatched an oak leaf and started chewing. Not a very pleasant taste or.. smell but it was toleratable. Once Owlwing was done chewing, she spat it out and started plastering it on the "wound" Juniperpaw. "That's a quite a feat," Owlwing stated, rather amused, deciding to add her own comment on the joke.

Last edited by seasalt; March 24th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Blazingcomet entered the clearing, his head held high and his tail twitching excitedly. He’d just gotten back from talking with Petal - in his opinion, things had gone pretty well, too! It was a good thing - Blazingcomet hadn’t been completely sure that they were going to go the way he wanted them to. Golden eyes glanced around as he settled down, his tail curling around his paws. It’d been a long time since he’d really rested, and perhaps that was because he didn’t feel much like settling down and resting and staying quiet nowadays, but it did feel nice to slow down and take a break for once. He looked over towards where a few other warriors were talking - if he got close enough, he would be able to hear their conversation. But, he could already guess how it was going - training with so-and-so is going well, they’re so talented, have you heard about this or that... Blazingcomet talked about all of these things with Petal, too.

Their conversation had gone well - not that anyone would ever know. Almost subconsciously, the tom’s golden eyes began scanning the clearing for Gingerblossom. If he were to tell anyone about it, ever, there was no doubt in his mind that that someone would be Gingerblossom. She was sweet and amazing and she would definitely understand! Right? Besides, it wasn’t like there would be any conflict. Blazingcomet had given up a long time ago trying to get Gingerblossom to fall for him - she was still too naive for that, perhaps, or maybe she just wasn’t interested in him personally and was playing that card. Either way, Blazingcomet had decided that she was just going to be a friend… and besides, he was hanging out with a she cat now, anyways. Petal. Maybe he’d even ask her to be his mate.

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:06 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blazingcomet entered the clearing, his head held high and his tail twitching excitedly. He’d just gotten back from talking with Petal - in his opinion, things had gone pretty well, too! It was a good thing - Blazingcomet hadn’t been completely sure that they were going to go the way he wanted them to. Golden eyes glanced around as he settled down, his tail curling around his paws. It’d been a long time since he’d really rested, and perhaps that was because he didn’t feel much like settling down and resting and staying quiet nowadays, but it did feel nice to slow down and take a break for once. He looked over towards where a few other warriors were talking - if he got close enough, he would be able to hear their conversation. But, he could already guess how it was going - training with so-and-so is going well, they’re so talented, have you heard about this or that... Blazingcomet talked about all of these things with Petal, too.

Their conversation had gone well - not that anyone would ever know. Almost subconsciously, the tom’s golden eyes began scanning the clearing for Gingerblossom. If he were to tell anyone about it, ever, there was no doubt in his mind that that someone would be Gingerblossom. She was sweet and amazing and she would definitely understand! Right? Besides, it wasn’t like there would be any conflict. Blazingcomet had given up a long time ago trying to get Gingerblossom to fall for him - she was still too naive for that, perhaps, or maybe she just wasn’t interested in him personally and was playing that card. Either way, Blazingcomet had decided that she was just going to be a friend… and besides, he was hanging out with a she cat now, anyways. Petal. Maybe he’d even ask her to be his mate.

@RedHead

A very tired she-cat entered the clearing, her fluffy tail hanging low on the ground behind her. Ever since getting a bit of a scolding from one of the senior warriors for not working hard enough, Gingerblossom had stepped up the past few weeks and done twice the amount of work asked of her. She’d never worked so hard in her life, and she felt depleted of social interaction. Her minty green eyes were slightly dull as she lay down in the clearing, too tired to even clean the dust out of her fur. She wasn’t upset or sad of course, just very tired. Gingerblossom lay her head down, trying her hardest to keep her eyes open.
She looked with unfocused vision around the camp, until bright ginger fur caught her eye. Immediately the feline’s ears perked up, light flashing in her eyes once again, and a smile crossed her face. Blazingcomet! He’s always up for fun, right? Of course he is! Gingerblossom though just felt like going on a calm walk, to just catch up with her best friend whom she hadn’t talked to in a while. She wanted to know what had been going on with him while she was working her tail off.
Getting quickly to her paws, Gingerblossom made her way over to the tom, crouching down in front of him so that her nose was inches away from his. “Hi Blazingcomet! I’ve actually been looking for you!” Her smile was bright as she waited for his response, her heart beating with happiness. She didn’t know why, but no matter what, Blazingcomet always seemed to be able to make her happy, even just the thought of him.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Mention
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Mention
@Owl
Tinyfawn gazed over at Crowsight with it's usual twinkle. "I'm going to train Shadepaw, can you watch Cragkit until I return?" She asked with a pleading pout on her face as she padded over to Cragkit. "I'm sorry to leave so soon, but as a warrior of Skyclan, I have duties I need to fulfil. I won't be that long." She patted the curly haired kits head and nudged him toward the other kit. "Have fun." She then padded to Crowsight and placed her thin tail on his shoulder. "I hope you don't mind me leaving Cragkit in your paws." She grinned at the other warrior before flicking her tail to lightly smack his ear tips before bounding off towards the territory where Shadepaw awaited her arrival.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Tinyfawn gazed over at Crowsight with it's usual twinkle. "I'm going to train Shadepaw, can you watch Cragkit until I return?" She asked with a pleading pout on her face as she padded over to Cragkit. "I'm sorry to leave so soon, but as a warrior of Skyclan, I have duties I need to fulfil. I won't be that long." She patted the curly haired kits head and nudged him toward the other kit. "Have fun." She then padded to Crowsight and placed her thin tail on his shoulder. "I hope you don't mind me leaving Cragkit in your paws." She grinned at the other warrior before flicking her tail to lightly smack his ear tips before bounding off towards the territory where Shadepaw awaited her arrival.
Crowsight turned his gaze towards Tinyfawn as she spoke, almost as if he knew she was talking to him, he gave the she-cat a smile and nodded afterwards. "You really think I mind looking ver Cragkit? I sure don't, he's an angel." The warrior mewed and looked down at the kit, a purr rumbling down his throat as he saw him. "Hey there Cragkit." He said and nodded at his friend. "You too, don't do anything stupid or dangerous out there, there are some cats who care about you here!" He called as she left. He then approached the kit, he had already done his duties, so of course he would take care of him. "So, young one, how have you been lately?" He asked, his tail going over the kit's back.

@Nighty
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
humming softly, flaxkit stared sleepily at the sky and watched the clouds roll passed lazily as if being lead on a string. the stark white hardly blending in with the greyish blue that plagued the sky during late leaf-bare, early new-leaf. peacefulness washed over flaxkit like rain, bringing a soft smile to her maw that just barely tugged at the corners of her lips. days like these, quiet and lazy, were the days that flaxkit held near and dear to her. they wouldn't last forever, and knowing what was going on with other clans, there were some things that you just had to keep close to you. for flaxkit, that was days like these. rowanflurry. shadepaw. not because she knew that she would lose them one day, but because if she didn't, then when she did lose them, she would no longer have anything nice to look back on. shadepaw was her best friend, and rowanflurry was her father. and, once she became an apprentice, perhaps the quiet days would dissipate into a blur of training, hunting, and war. she shook the thought from her head, brows knit together, and focused on how warm shadepaw's body felt against her own. she took a breath and closed her eyes.

" shadepaw, " she began, voice distant-sounding, " what's apprenticeship like? "
Out of the corner of his gaze, the small apprentice would look at the younger kitten, wondering what went through her head at times - but in all honesty, she probably thought the same thing about him from time to time. He wished he could talk to her, talk like a normal cat so that she didn’t have to go through all the extra trouble of being his friend. Shadepaw could tell that Flaxkit thought no ill thoughts of him though right now, no, something else seemed to be his companion’s mind right now. His tail twitched back and forth as he looked up at the clouded sky over their heads, wondering for a moment what it would be like to be a bird - flying across the endless sky and being able to go places that the average creature could not. He was brought away from these dreamy, lost thoughts though when Flaxkit’s voice drifted through his ears, her tone sounding pensive and distant, deep in her own mindset as they laid there beside each other. A gentle breeze blew through the clearing, seeming to bring a quiet tone between the two youthful felines as he looked at her for a moment before thinking.

“What’s apprenticeship like?” He repeated the question to himself inside his own head. He had never really thought about it before, but the male knew that it was a bunch of things - too many things to have just one clear thought about. At first, Shadepaw was worried about being an apprentice, scared that he wouldn’t be good enough, but he learned that he didn’t have to be scared with the help of Tinyfawn, his kindhearted motherly mentor that he was getting along with rather nicely these days. The black-furred tomcat lifted his paws into the air, seeming to gesture to the big blue sky that stretched over them like a blanket of snow. “There are times where you feel you’re on top of the world, that you can do anything and conquer even the most difficult tasks that come your way.” He thought as he motioned to the ground now, pointing a claw at a tiny ant that crawled through the loose dirt. “But there are also times were you feel helpless, like you could never meet their expectations and that you will fail.” Shadepaw shook his head with a smile though, extending a paw to the tiny ant to the point where it crawled onto the soft pad of his paw. “But even when you are feeling tiny and weak, all you need is the right help to give you a nudge in the right direction.” He purred at this as he lifted a paw to a blade of grass, letting the small insect crawl onto the plant and off his paw. “You’ll be a wonderful student someday, Flaxkit, and I will always believe in you.”