Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM

Old March 27th, 2018, 09:46 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Once his fur was back to it's original silky self, Hawk layed down on the outskirts of the Skyclan clearing, his paws hanging over the dip. He rested his head on his paws as he looked out over the clan, watching all of the cats in a mild interest.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A very tired she-cat entered the clearing, her fluffy tail hanging low on the ground behind her. Ever since getting a bit of a scolding from one of the senior warriors for not working hard enough, Gingerblossom had stepped up the past few weeks and done twice the amount of work asked of her. She’d never worked so hard in her life, and she felt depleted of social interaction. Her minty green eyes were slightly dull as she lay down in the clearing, too tired to even clean the dust out of her fur. She wasn’t upset or sad of course, just very tired. Gingerblossom lay her head down, trying her hardest to keep her eyes open.
She looked with unfocused vision around the camp, until bright ginger fur caught her eye. Immediately the feline’s ears perked up, light flashing in her eyes once again, and a smile crossed her face. Blazingcomet! He’s always up for fun, right? Of course he is! Gingerblossom though just felt like going on a calm walk, to just catch up with her best friend whom she hadn’t talked to in a while. She wanted to know what had been going on with him while she was working her tail off.
Getting quickly to her paws, Gingerblossom made her way over to the tom, crouching down in front of him so that her nose was inches away from his. “Hi Blazingcomet! I’ve actually been looking for you!” Her smile was bright as she waited for his response, her heart beating with happiness. She didn’t know why, but no matter what, Blazingcomet always seemed to be able to make her happy, even just the thought of him.
Boredom was beginning to set in. However nice it might be to relax every once in a while, Blazingcomet still needed some method of social interaction - and he wasn’t getting any right now. A falling leaf caught his attention - he watched as it spiraled down to the ground, moving left and right as a gentle breeze blew it in either direction. Slowly, the tom reached out a paw and drew it over once it landed, studying it with an almost scary intensity. Even something as simple as a green leaf could draw his attention when he was bored. The green color reminded him of Gingerblossom’s eyes - he was really missing his friend at this point.

A flash of different colored fur caught his eye - but at this point, Blazingcomet wasn’t even sure he could trust his own sight, fearing that it might be playing tricks on him. Soon, he realized he hadn’t been wrong… and a bright smile spread across Blazingcomet’s features as Gingerblossom made her way over to him, her nose soon just a few inches from his own. It would have been so easy to reach out and tap his nose to hers - but it would have been wrong, too. And Blazingcomet was trying to change at least a little bit, so that he could actually have a future with Petal and a family.

She didn’t need to know what he did in the Clan, but he would know what he’d done… and he really wanted to do things right this time. Blazingcomet’s golden eyes lit up with pleasure as he grinned back at her. ”Gingy! I’ve missed you, how’s my favorite gal-pal doing?” He asked. He hadn’t seen her around, really… so he assumed she’d been busy. But then again, maybe she was meeting someone secret too… wouldn’t that be interesting?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 27th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Roxanne

My Mood: Dead

The thick-furred cat trotted through the clearing. Roxy stretched out her back and legs before skimming effortlessly onto the lower branch of a sturdy tree. Being a Norwegian Forest Cat (and her breed originating in the forests of Norway) it was in her blood to be able to climb trees and, when the weather grew cold, her second coating of fur was both water and snow-proof. Settling down on the branch, she dug her claws into the branch for extra support and rested her head comfortably on her paws. She gazed silently down at the clearing, observing the many cats and watching them in what they did. "Soon," she murmured to herself, "I shall go, and hunt." She decided this quickly, as Roxy was a cat who was quick to think and do. Her bushy tail swayed slowly in the cool breeze which ruffled her long coats of fur, Roxy's time spent grooming herself tenderly all gone to waste. Huffing, she lapped the dirt out of her brown paws.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:32 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"Hey! Wait up little mouse!" he squeaked, laughing excitedly as he bolted after her. Thornkit didn't follow directly behind her, instead he tried to take a straight route right in front of her and cut her off,"You won't get away!" he screeched.
Blossomkit gave a yowl of delight as he pounded after. As she flashed a quick look behind, she realized he wasn't there. Puzzled for a moment, her pace slowed. Where was he? To late, her question was answered as he cut her off as he swerved in front. "Wow!" She meowed. "You're really fast and smart!"

Last edited by Jynx; March 28th, 2018 at 07:33 AM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Roxanne

Roxy's eyes opened slowly. Still on the tree branch, she gazed down and paused for a moment, before remembering how she was to hunt. About time. She hadn't slept for too long: only a 16minute rest. She rose from her spot, (stretching in order to relax her joints and muscles) and dropped down from the branch, paws hitting the fresh ground in a clear thud. Wishing to waste no time, Roxy trotted further into the woods, pausing and staying statue still, detecting the many scents in the air. Discarding the unecessary smells, she could sense a jay, pecking on the ground - mimicking raindrops in hope a worm would emerge - a little distance. Roxy was quick to silently advance towards the feathery creature, paws making no sound as she padded along the grass. It was in sight now. She dropped low to the ground, stomach fur brushing the ground, and drifted towards it slowly. It was, now, in a few meters reach...
Old March 28th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Appledream yawned lightly and stretched out in the sun. She sighed and closed her eyes, smiling and letting her thoughts fill her mind pleasantly. She pretended she was a great warrior on a quest from Grousestar himself. There was a traitor within this crown of cats, and she needed to find them. And when she did, she would be the hero of StarClan! All of the cats would love her and she wouldn't have to pretend she was popular anymore, she would be. And that last thought ruined her dream, popping the bubble she was in and bringing her back to reality. 'But I am pretending I'm popular...' she mused, giggling quietly to herself. She sat back up and stretched her back, her previous disappointment already faded away in her memory. She attempted to get up, but stepped on her own tail, causing her to screech and fall down again. The molly only smiled, pretending it was another cat that had done this. She wasn't clumsy, of course! Appledream shook her head and stayed in her sitting position, hesitantly looking for someone to talk to.

@Broken Madness
Old March 28th, 2018, 12:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Appledream yawned lightly and stretched out in the sun. She sighed and closed her eyes, smiling and letting her thoughts fill her mind pleasantly. She pretended she was a great warrior on a quest from Grousestar himself. There was a traitor within this crown of cats, and she needed to find them. And when she did, she would be the hero of StarClan! All of the cats would love her and she wouldn't have to pretend she was popular anymore, she would be. And that last thought ruined her dream, popping the bubble she was in and bringing her back to reality. 'But I am pretending I'm popular...' she mused, giggling quietly to herself. She sat back up and stretched her back, her previous disappointment already faded away in her memory. She attempted to get up, but stepped on her own tail, causing her to screech and fall down again. The molly only smiled, pretending it was another cat that had done this. She wasn't clumsy, of course! Appledream shook her head and stayed in her sitting position, hesitantly looking for someone to talk to.

@Broken Madness
Thrushspring had just came out from the warriors den, he stretches a bit showing off his lean body however I wish I can say that he just didn’t others were watching as he shakes his pelt a bit, Soon he begins to walk towards the prey pile but before he got there. He suddenly jumps a bit hearing a screech, his heart was beating fast and he began to panic a bit as he looks around and just sees .. Appledream on the floor but before he could even understand what happened she began to sit down and smiled. This confused him even more but.. he takes a deep breath remembering the words of his mentor and began to walk over to her his heart beating faster with each step and soon he was standing in front of her, he speaks calmly well as calm as he can be. In a voice that was soft, shy and small but still it had some power in it mostly because he was worried if she hurt herself or something “ um.... Are you okay? “ he asks calmly unsure if he said the right thing even stepping back a bit just in case she would hit him or something even his body was tense and ready to flee.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Thrushspring had just came out from the warriors den, he stretches a bit showing off his lean body however I wish I can say that he just didn’t others were watching as he shakes his pelt a bit, Soon he begins to walk towards the prey pile but before he got there. He suddenly jumps a bit hearing a screech, his heart was beating fast and he began to panic a bit as he looks around and just sees .. Appledream on the floor but before he could even understand what happened she began to sit down and smiled. This confused him even more but.. he takes a deep breath remembering the words of his mentor and began to walk over to her his heart beating faster with each step and soon he was standing in front of her, he speaks calmly well as calm as he can be. In a voice that was soft, shy and small but still it had some power in it mostly because he was worried if she hurt herself or something “ um.... Are you okay? “ he asks calmly unsure if he said the right thing even stepping back a bit just in case she would hit him or something even his body was tense and ready to flee.
As Appledream glanced around camp, her eyes caught Thrushspring waving through the crowd. As he approached her with a worried expression, she tried to hide her smile behind her paws. She looked up at the tom with twinkling eyes and laughed, trying to seem light and airy. "Yes, thank you! I am quite alright. A cat stepped on my tail awfully hard, but it's okay now. I try to be kind to everyone, even when they make a mistake," she said lightly. The lie had breezed over her tongue, mainly because her fantasy had convinced herself that she wasn't clumsy at all. "You really are too kind, Thrushpring. It is so sweet of you to be concerned about a little old cat like me!" Appledream flashed him a sweet smile at him and licked her paw. Her heart fluttered a bit as she imagined that he was a strong, outgoing, and gallant tom, come to sweep her off her paws. She was too delirious to realize he wasn't at all what she had shaped him into in her own daydreams. She cleared her throat, "have you been training lately? You look very nice today!" Her giggle following this statement was light and sounded a bit like a kit.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:33 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit gave a yowl of delight as he pounded after. As she flashed a quick look behind, she realized he wasn't there. Puzzled for a moment, her pace slowed. Where was he? To late, her question was answered as he cut her off as he swerved in front. "Wow!" She meowed. "You're really fast and smart!"
Thornkit purred and puffed out his chest, relishing in the compliment,"I try," he mewed happily. Then he batted her shoulder with his left paw,"Ok! Now you're the warrior!" he squeaked in delight as he bolted off, only glancing over his shoulder every so often to make sure she was still giving chase.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

As Appledream glanced around camp, her eyes caught Thrushspring waving through the crowd. As he approached her with a worried expression, she tried to hide her smile behind her paws. She looked up at the tom with twinkling eyes and laughed, trying to seem light and airy. "Yes, thank you! I am quite alright. A cat stepped on my tail awfully hard, but it's okay now. I try to be kind to everyone, even when they make a mistake," she said lightly. The lie had breezed over her tongue, mainly because her fantasy had convinced herself that she wasn't clumsy at all. "You really are too kind, Thrushpring. It is so sweet of you to be concerned about a little old cat like me!" Appledream flashed him a sweet smile at him and licked her paw. Her heart fluttered a bit as she imagined that he was a strong, outgoing, and gallant tom, come to sweep her off her paws. She was too delirious to realize he wasn't at all what she had shaped him into in her own daydreams. She cleared her throat, "have you been training lately? You look very nice today!" Her giggle following this statement was light and sounded a bit like a kit.
He steps back a bit “ ...Yes I see.. I guess that’s okay but “ he was cut off when she continued now giving him comments that he wasn’t quite used to, he wanted to say something but she flashed him a smile and that made him step back even more shaking a bit by how much time spent with her talking and looking at him, his ears pin back and his tail stays low on the ground “ ... thank you..” he says unsure how to respond or what to even do. Should he say something? Should just- now his mind was racing and his heart was beating even faster as he quickly looks away than he quickly begins to speak “ okaythankyouillbeonmyway!!” He Says quickly and rushed as he quickly begins to turn away about to make a break for it.