Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:47 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:38 PM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by taillow
Today 04:34 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

One mink was tossed away before it could get at his sensitive underbelly but before he could strike back and harm it more then a single slash its partner darted in and snapped at him while he was distracted. It was a repeating cycle and Crowtooth was so focused on making sure they did not score a hit against him that he could not gain any ground against them.

This looked to be his future until things changed, but Larkspring had arrived. Letting out a small thankful grunt between the wheezes he let out in every battle, owing to his bad lungs, the tom seized the opportunity and lunged.

Larkspring had killed one of the little rats but the other Mink had gotten them while they were distracted, latching on to their leg. Well that was not allowed, and the tom pounced on its back, snapping its lower spine with his back paws and weight front paws reaching to try and pry the minks jaws open to prevent further damage. If he killed the creature wile it was still biting down it could do further damage, death spasms potentially even breaking bone with their force. Whether or not he managed to prevent further damage from the bite by prying open the jaws quickly would have to be determined by Larkspring themself really, focused on getting the mink off the tom couldnt really examine closely.

However as soon as the jaws were off of Larkspring the mink was quickly killed, head slammed into the ground so hard the crack was audible. That was mink number two to Crowtooths name it seemed, and one to his fellow warrior here, hopefully things would continue to progress quickly and they could be done soon.

Not that this was time to dwell, and with the mink dead the tom turned to be back to back with his newly injured clanmate and so prevent more ambushes from the writhing hoard, rasping lowly as he did. "Im fine, an' more then ready ta fight but it seems yer not in the same situation. This aint a walk in the moor, mink may be small but dont underestimate them, pay attention an' focus.

Hows yer leg? No shame if ya aint able ta fight more, I can get ya ta the shadowclan med cat."
As he rasped low between wheezes of exertion the tom swiped and snapped at the minks trying to get close, slashing one brutally across the eye and blinding it by its scream and subsequent retreat unto the tunnels. The flood of creates was endless, and even a moment taken to speak without fighting meanwhile would come with consequences. As Larkspring probably had learned.

@Littlesun0112
Old Today, 09:42 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { carrying 3 Cobweb // 2 Marigold // 1 Moss // 1 Oak Leaf // 1 Poppy } ⊰❀

The freckled herbalist nodded to the tortoiseshell starlet, offering her a soft, thankful smile before flicking his ears towards the authoritative tones of Dawnstar as her words settled against the sensitive hairs within the canals of his oriental shaped ears - upon hearing his name the feline stood, angular head dipped to retrieve the leaf bundled herbs that stood huddled safely between his white tipped paws. Feathery tail flicked in a silent command for Starlingstreak to follow him, alongside Hillstrider she had been tasked to remain by his side throughout the battle, the battle in which he would be under the command of Twilightstar… an odd choice but Mossfreckle trusted Dawnstar as his leader and thus in turn he trusted that she had made the swap on rational grounds. Mossy hues flicked momentarily in the direction of Dawnstar before the oriental shaped medicine cat apprentice padded in the direction of Windclan’s lilac-grey leader, ”Twilightstar,” the tom spoke through his herb filled maw with an respectful cant of his angular head before he sat - white tipped feathery tail curling politely over his petite paws - and waited for those tasked with aiding him arrived, confidence settling sweetly in his starry mind as Dawnstar reassured her fellow leader that he was in fact reliable… the claws of insecurity caused a tête-à-tête within the abysmal confines of the herbalist minds, he knew that the trade wasn’t even but that was neither here nor there as he had equivalent knowledge to Lostspark although he doubted their experience was equivalent he had treated Dawnstar’s mink wounds before as well as Nightshade’s mangled form. Starry mind reeled for a moment before Mossfreckle’s calm demeanour snapped over him as a medical mask… focus, focus, focus, focus… calm, cold, and collected Shadowclan’s medicine cat apprentice settled once more into the detached poise of a medicine cat, he had a job to do as lives were placed into his paws as the tensely allied clan’s prepared to enter battle against the formidable minks that lacked the thoughts and honour of cats. Honeyed ginger tabby form sauntered over, brains and brawn, the contrast between the two felines was great but Mossfreckle felt oddly calm around Hillstriders collected shenanigans, he was fiercely loyal and helpful even if he was the epitome of brawn within the common phrase, ”Hillstrider,” the medicine cat chirped cheerily forgoing his usual respectful nod for a friendly nuzzle, a small movement of his youth before he returned to his focussed and calm demeanour - he enjoyed the toms presence insurmountably but the time for chitchat would come later, they too had a job to do. ”Starlingstreak, you will detect those who need pulled away from the scene, I trust your discretion to know what needs to be taken care of immediately and what can wait, I have less herbs that my usual stockade so I have little to spare on fussing warriors,” Mossfreckle began authoritatively, he was a healer, he had a job to do and he trusted these felines to understand that his curt orders came from necessity, ”furthermore, I want you to take note of the appearance of the herbs I have given you, if Twighlightstar allows us to do such you will also be tasked with retrieving more of such if need be - I am trusting you to be quick,” mossy hues flicked to the ginger tabby next, ”Your task will be pulling the injured that Starlingstreak notes off the field, although do not hesitate to bring those you see as well, I trust your discretion as well. Alongside this I also want you to work somewhat on prevention, while I want you by my side aiding me I would also like you to help prevent serious wounds from happening in the first place, use your discretion to help those who seem to be struggling,” task delegated, the freckled oriental shaped feline waited with perked angular ears for the next order to come from Dawnstar.. well, from Twilightstar it seemed.

{ @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar }
{ @Moonraven ~ Twighlightstar }
{ @Alchemist Kitsune ~ Lightningstorm }
{ @carmen ~ Starlingstreak } { @Mica ~ Hillstrider }
[ Sorry this is short /w\ ]
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @/ellie ] [Starlingstreak - @carmen ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider beamed at Mossfreckle as the apprentice nuzzled his shoulder, using the contact as an excuse to rasp his tongue over his friend's head. He wasn't sure why they both felt comffortable doing this with each other, but Hillstrider was a friendly guy and Mossfreckle was so cute and smart and hard working and oh stars they're moving out!

Hillstrider padded behind Mossfreckle and Starlingstreak as they headed towards the falls. A chance to work with Twilightstar? Well that was something you didn't get every day! A lot of his clanmates seemed irked about it, but Hillstrider was excited to work with a clan he hadn't previously. New experiences! Though his job was to focus on Mossfreckle, and keep an eye out for cats who were injured on the battlefield. He was also tasked with making sure no minks got too close.

As the cry for battle echoed over the falls, Hillstrider braced himself for the flood of minks. At first, the fighting was pretty contained. Everyone seemed to be holding their own or looking out for one another, and there were no serious injuries that seemed life threatening, at least not yet.

But eventually some minks separated from the main group, scrambling away from the fighting. One got a bit too close to Mossfreckle, and Hillstrider let out a blood-curdling snarl before lunging at it, tearing into its flank with his claws. The mink squealed and thrashed, but Hillstrider refused to let go. They wrestled for several long heartbeats, claws and bites exchanged between them. Hillstrider managed to get the mink on its back, and he bunny kicked the mink until his underbelly was in raw, bloody strips. Only once the mink went limp did Hillstrider let go, his legs stinging from mink bites. Blood coated his legs, and he shook himself out. "Man!" He muttered, pushing the mink's body away so it wouldn't impact Mossfreckle's workspace. "That was intense!"

Mossfreckle and Starlingstreak safe, Hillstrider continued to scan the battlefield. Crowtooth was helping Larkspring with a leg injury, but Larkspring seemed to be able to shake it off, at least from what he could see. If the two came over to him he would grab Larkspring from Crowtooth.

[ [Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Larkspring - @Littlesun0112 ] Wanted to ping you in case Larkspring needed assistance!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old Today, 10:56 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash's ears perked up in hope as Dawnstar came bounding down the slope behind her. Her leader was joining! Not only would she not be alone with all the moor-runners — no one would dare to mess with both of the large, ShadowClan she-cats, especially the formidable and powerful leader.

Rejuvenated, Briarsplash sprang into battle with newfound ferocity. The mink she had originally torn her claws into was shredded within moments, a snarl mixed with a smirk crossing her face as the slimy thing met its end. Its dark blood stained her large, furry paws.

But then Swiftfire told her to watch out for who needs help. Briarsplash scoffed to herself, wondering just how audacious these bunnies had to be to order her around; sure, she could get behind Twilightstar and whoever the leader appointed to lead for a particular group, but these other random warriors? No chance.

It wasn't too obvious that Briarsplash ignored Swiftfire because a mink had immediately pounced onto her back, digging its sharp, tiny paws into her shoulders. Hissing in annoyance against the stinging pain that followed, Briarsplash shook herself back and forth to knock the cursed thing off. But it stayed latched onto her thick web of fur, further filling her with anger.

The large warrior reared and rolled, attempting to squash the mink beneath her. She let out a satisfied huff when it squealed underneath her weight and waited a moment before slamming a paw down on its spine. The mink lay on the torn up ground, twitching and defeated. S

haking out the sting from her fur once more, only the faintest streaks of blood showed on Briarsplash's thick grayish fur, her coat swallowing up the rest. She swiveled her gaze again, looking eagerly for her next target, teeth bared. These minks were a bit tougher than she thought, but hey, at least she was making quick work of them...

/ Hawkfur [ @Mica ] Blazesong [ @blxze. ], Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ], Silverrose [ @Estelle ] Swiftfire [ @Tiabirb ] Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ] -- forgive me if i posted too close to my last one, but i thought i saw a post from @/Moonraven that fighting is supposed to end on the 4th (unless i misunderstood)? so i wanted to get another post in before that

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; Today at 10:56 AM.
Old Today, 02:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
She waited until Twilightstar gave the order, then she yowled to her clanmates: "Shadowclan, attack!"
She leaped into the air and followed the Windclan patrol, remaining close to the Windclan leader so that her own clan wouldn't be left at the rear of the group. "Palesong, with me!" She mewed hastily just before the first mink slammed onto her. Tiny claws raked her flank, but her jaws were ready to close on the creature's pelt and she had it soon flying against the hard earth.
Another one was striking. Twilightstar had been right: they were extremely numerous, but not too heavy. Shadowclan cats were bigger than the average cats: she had faith that none of her clanmates would lose their life this day.
She crouched and bunched her muscles, ready to tackle the one that was coming. "Away... away, pests! We're going to rule this land!" The mink's yowl was suddenly cleared to Lynxshade, and she couldn't help but widen her eyes at the ferocity of its voice. She gritted her teeth, ready to sink her claws into this vile creature that aimed at stealing their territories like it was nothing.
Where was Palesong?

Palesong hastily whipped around as the minks started attacking. Her ears briefly swiveled into Lynxshade's direction as the enforcer mentioned she would be teaming up with her. Sure, she could do that. Her aquamarine hues widened as the first mink slammed into Lynxshade and she quickly extended her claws. A gasp escaped from her maw before she fully turned her attention to the enforcer and the mink. With narrowed eyes she raked her sharp claws down the minks flank, wanting to make it harder for the peasant to breathe.

Then, she extended both her paws, holding it in place and shooting a glance at Lynxshade. "Can you finish it... while I'm holding it?" she wheezed, a bit out of breath. The mink was still thrashing a little, its tiny fangs digging into her paws and legs, but she ignored the pain and made her grip even stronger. Just a few more moments until Lynxshade would surely be able to finish it..

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Today, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

A flash of cream-colored fur and a wave of an odor that carried the foul musk of rot and the sharp bite of pine quickly captured Wolffang's attention. The WindClan warrior whirled to find a hissing she-cat with distinctive ginger tabby patches scattered across her cream-colored coat. A ShadowClan warrior, he thought with no minor amount of disdain. She was... helping him. The mink was now trapped between them both. Unfortunately, it seemed Wolffang would have to work with her.

Wolffang rolled: 20! Mink rolled: 11! Wolffang hits; mink misses!

He sprang forward, claws extended and another impressive roar ripping from his throat. The mink, distracted by the appearance of the cream-and-ginger ShadowClan cat, hardly had time to glance his way before he landed on top of it. His powerful jaws quickly closed around its neck. Snap! The sound of its neck breaking and the blood that burst onto his tongue like a freshly popped berry filled him with satisfaction and joy. More minks would fall beneath him. WindClan will be free from their vile clutches.

Wolffang dropped the limp, dark brown body and gave the ShadowClan warrior a look that said, If you try to take this one, you'll be crow-food.

An angry squeak sounded from behind him.

Mink rolled: 7! Wolffang rolled: 2! Mink misses; Wolffang hits!

Wolffang whirled in time to find another mink lunging for him. He dodged its snapping teeth and lashed out with his claws. It caught the predator on the cheek. Blood sprayed.

"If you insist on working together," he growled at the ShadowClan cat, "watch out from behind. If we defend each other's backs, we won't be caught off guard."

The words tasted vile as they slipped off his tongue, like the crow-food he'd silently promised to make the ShadowClan warrior if she laid claim to what was rightfully his. No, not mine. WindClan's. Trusting a ShadowClan cat to defend his back? In a heartbeat, no time wasted in the roar of battle, Wolffang remembered that "playdate" with RiverClan. A mock battle... where he'd nearly been drowned.

Everything pointed to this being a disaster.

But Wolffang knew he had to follow Twilightstar's orders.

He knew he had to fight for his Clan.

So, he had to trust this toad... and, if it came to the worst, he knew how to look after himself.

And there's a good chance it might...

@Abyssopelagic

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old Today, 04:38 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer

she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Stagskull - @ChaosBringer. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded to Crowtooth as they separated, then followed closely behind Dawnstar. The enforcer watched idly as the red rabbit began giving orders, raising a brow and glancing at Dawnstar. She, understandably, seemed a little irked. She supposed that he did know the territory, and he seemed enthusiastic about coming up with a strategy. She resisted the urge to shake her head and roll her eye. These rabbits were exhausting.

Split into a group alongside Stagskull and several WindClanners, Mistlewhisker eyed her team. Some of them seemed rather absent, but hopefully once the adrenaline got going they would perk up. She couldn't afford to be on a team where everyone had their head in the clouds.

Mistlewhisker joined her group at the valley, waiting for Hawkfur's--that was his name, yes? Hawkbite was a MUCH cooler name--call. She didn't have to wait long, and a flood of minks rolled down the hill towards her.

Mistlewhisker wasted no time lunging for one, her experience fighting minks aiding her as she wrestled the forsaken creature onto its back, its shrill screeches piercing her ears. Another mink barreled into her side, letting the first mink squirm out of her grip and back into the crowd. Mistlewhisker snarled at the newcomer, tail whipping back and forth behind her. The mink let out a shriek, lunging for her. Mistlewhisker leapt into the air over it, twisting so she could land on its back. Its spine snapped pitifully under her weight, and the creature went limp.

Mistlewhisker snagged the mink and chucked it to the side. She would have to take that to skin later. Maybe it would make a good gift for Dawnstar.

Mistlewhisker twisted around to check on her patrol. Stagskull had taken care of a mink, and the rabbits seemed to be holding their own. Good. This allowed her to throw herself back into the fray, vision red and adrenaline coursing through her. The normally collected enforcer was a whirlwind, a flurry of precisely executed swipes and bites to drive minks towards her fellow warriors.

Mistlewhisker spotted Stagskull now battling two, and the enforcer snagged the one the other warrior had clawed, tugging it away and throwing it harshly to the ground. She looked at Stagskull, good eye glimmering with bloodlust. "Hope you don't mind me cutting in." She meowed wryly.

Another mink charged, and Mistlewhisker let it slam into her flank, completely unbothered by its tiny weight. The mink paused, as if realizing "oh crap" and began to run. Only for Mistlewhisker to reach out with a huge paw and snag it's hind leg, dragging it towards the pair kicking and screaming. "All yours." She offered to Stagskull.

[ Wolffang - @TheNyanCatMinecart | Foxpaw @Katiethewolfchild | Stagskull @ChaosBringer.] | Warmsun - @Desert Rain Frog | Spiraltail - @Tallstar | Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; Today at 04:40 PM.