Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:14 AM

Old May 8th, 2022, 03:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
// @zenosaurus ;; u can powerplay a pretty heavy blow to start out with idc what

>Loonpaw<
Loonpaw wasn't even sure what was going on. All she did know was that ThunderClan was attacking the Cove and that RiverClan needed reinforcements. She didn't have any battle training, hadn't even been given a tour of the territory yet, knew little of what a warrior's life was like. But as she plunged into the Cove, she got her first and quite possibly her last taste of it.

Lanky Loonpaw skidded to a stop, whip-thin tail waving wildly as she drank in the scene. The sharp scent of blood was overwhelming and she had no idea of where to go next. She froze up, wide eyes scanning the writhing cats, before throwing herself randomly at the closest one with a sharp cry, though her attempted swipes had no real targets.
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢ Upon Bumplepaw’s call for more cats to help take back the cove, the lean tortie didn’t hesitate to run with their clanmates to the battlefield. The smell of blood and the high-pitched screeching of fighting clans were everywhere. It made Brightpaw’s green eyes widen with excitement as adrenaline pumped through her veins. After enduring such harsh battle training from Sleethound, it was finally time to put that trauma to good use. Dropping to a crouch, the Thunderclan apprentice went forward, stalking through the bushes around the open field, preparing themselves for their first opponent. However, when Brightpaw was unable to focus on one single cat, she broke out from hiding and drew closer to the fray of teeth and claws. The moment she left the bushes, another cat slammed into her and the two went rolling through the grasses.

The nasty fishy scent of Riverclan was heavy on this other feline, so obviously, this would be Brightpaw’s first battle buddy. Leaping to her paws, she dodged any of the other molly’s foolish attempts at swiping at her. “Did Riverclan get so desperate for warriors that they sent out untrained babies to fight for them?” The torbie said with an amused huff, but soon broke away from the amusing banter and switched to a more serious display. Slamming herself into Loonpaw head-on, Brightpaw uttered a low growl before aiming to sink her teeth into one of the Riverclan apprentice’s ears, biting hard enough to draw blood and even tear it off if the shecat tried to get away.
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Birchheart- (THC)

He ran hard into the cove, looking for any cats that needed help, Also any cats he could fight. Panting, his heart pounding, he had very quickly made it to the cove
Maplefall let out a guttural, furious snarl of rage as the molly strode into the Cove, fur bristling. There. A non-Clanmate. Leaping forward, she aimed a rough, painful slash at his face. "You are not allowed here." She spat, attempting to barrel into him and knock him off balance. He would regret this!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:27 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

[rolled a 4! see last post for rolling rules]

The warrior's swipe connected with the claws Cinderpaw had sunken into her side, forcing the apprentice to let go. Her eyes widened a bit in shock, but narrowed her eyes as she retreated back a few pawsteps, trying hard not to favor her newly-wounded forelegs - blood trailed across the ground from where a claw had been ripped out. A snarl rippled through her throat as she got a good look at the older cat; her eyes were just as haunting as they'd been that night. A pang of anxiety shot through her chest, but she shook it off in favor of baring her teeth at the warrior in a show of intimidation. "I bet you don't even know who I am, do you? Did they let you use some more kits as scratching posts?" She prodded, hoping to jog the Riverclanner's memory. The utter catharsis that would no doubt flood her body when her opponent realized would be worth it.

Deciding to waste no more time with her monologue, Cinderpaw bolted towards the other molly's backside, and attempted to take a running leap onto her back. If she landed, she would try the attack that Sleethound had taught her and rip her claws in and out along the warrior's spine. If her father had been telling the truth, her attack would cause some serious damage to her walking if completely successful.

@Rainquail
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:28 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose raced towards the battle just behind Shimmerbird, skidding to a stop at the edge of the battle to take in the scene. The fight was... a lot closer than she had made it seen, and it hindsight he probably didn't need to bring so many cats. Well, they didn't all need to fight, there were other ways to help RiverClan than battling.

"Toadpounce, Cricketfire, Ratwhipser, Skyleaf, Acornnose, and Silentpaw, I want you all to move the seriously wounded and find Snakeheart or Reedpaw and see if they need help gathering herbs or treating the injured. You are not to engage in this battle unless attacked first and it is unavoidable. Batglare, Shredsky, Poisondrop, Eagleheart, Leechpaw, Rabbitpaw and I will join the actual fighting. Now GO!"

With that, Fallownose flung himself into the battle, ready to help WindClan's ally.

[OOC: If your cat was asked to help the injured, you are not to join the battling cats unless attacked first, otherwise your character risks punishment. If you are chosen to battle then you may join and fight a ThunderClan cat or help a RiverClan cat!]

@Moonraven @Ravensong @Rockfall @Kateri @x ghostie @starry. @poppy. @Serenitystar @R0WAN @Undertaker @Bliss. @Clock Dragonshifter

Last edited by Ian; May 8th, 2022 at 07:33 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@Ziera (sorry this is short :tiredface: )

At Robinpaw's call, Mistypaw did not hesitate. She would make ThunderClan pay for attacking her and Birdpaw at a gathering. The sight in her right eye was completely lost, a disadvantage that would show itself later on in life - she could not simply sit with it, ignoring all the wrong that ThunderClan had done. Electric currents of rage rippled through her body as she entered the firefly Cove, tail lashing wildly. I will make them pay I will make them pay I will make them pay. Dark amber eyes were intent as they scanned the cove. Her fighting skills were useless, but right now, she didn't mind. All she wanted was to avenge sweet little Birdy's wounds. Her gaze settled on a warrior that carried ThunderClan scent, and she leapt. The sensation was odd - none of her paws were on the ground and all she could feel was air, air, air flying against her face. It was cold. Her claws unsheathed in mid-air and she tried to dig them into the warriors' shoulder, for once yearning for flesh and blood between her claws.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Otterfluff
Pain was everywhere, and Otterfluff felt it radiate upwards and into his chest. His eyes opened as he felt his breathing quicken, slowly lifting his head off the ground. His vision was blurry but in the distance on the middle of the battle field was...

"Brother!"

At the sight of his dying brother (unaware that he was just passed out) something shot through the shield. He struggled to get to his paws, holding his hind legs off the ground and placing only a little weight on his forepaw. It hurt - great StarClan it hurt - but his brother was dead and ThunderClan was going to pay.

Twisting around the brown fluffy tom half-limped half-ran into the fray, a vicious snarl escaping his maw. He charged at the cat he had saw tangled last with his brother and aimed a swift and sharp claw right towards their cheek. Pain seared through him as he realized that meant he put weight on his broken paws, but Otterfluff stayed upright, snarling at the ThunderClanner.

[ @Slushie ]
// roll disregarded

>Bumblepaw<
A single voice rose above the rest and Bumble whipped around to face it. She didn't have time to react to the claw swinging toward her face and it caught, sank, and tore. An enraged howl left her gaping jaws as blood, HER blood, arced through the air in the form of shining droplets. A hateful snarl grew in the back of her throat when she recognized him. "You lot just CAN'T LEARN, can you?!"

Cheek stinging, she reared up on her hind legs, and brought her paws down HARD, looking to knock him unconscious just as she had done with Peonyraven.
----------------------------

// @zenosaurus ;; roll disregarded

>Loonpaw<
Fear overtook triumph as her attempts at attack missed and she scrambled to her paws again, glaring hotly at Brightpaw, but saying nothing. The she-cat slammed into her full-force and she crumpled immediately. Teeth sank into her ear and she tried to jerk her head out of the ThunderClanner's grip.

A near-blinding flash of pain seared through her and she howled as she felt her ear tear itself from her head. Spitting and snarling tearful swears and insults, Loonpaw tried to batter Brightpaw's face with her claws and tear herself away.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; May 8th, 2022 at 03:34 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Teeth yanked his tail, and Jaystride growled as he twisted again to smack her. Alone, the tail pulling wasn't enough to throw him off course, but having his tail pinned in place while he writhed to free it did. His paws slid in the sand and he tumbled over.

[ @Bean_The_Cat ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:

// @zenosaurus ;; roll disregarded

>Loonpaw<
Fear overtook triumph as her attempts at attack missed and she scrambled to her paws again, glaring hotly at Brightpaw, but saying nothing. The she-cat slammed into her full-force and she crumpled immediately. Teeth sank into her ear and she tried to jerk her head out of the ThunderClanner's grip.

A near-blinding flash of pain seared through her and she howled as she felt her ear tear itself from her head. Spitting and snarling tearful swears and insults, Loonpaw tried to batter Brightpaw's face with her claws and tear herself away.
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢ Despite the other apprentice’s screeches of pain, the slim torbie youth continued to rip and tear the mollie’s ear from her head, allowing it to drop into the grass as blood coated Loonpaw’s head and Brightpaw’s muzzle. “You should’ve stayed in the nursery, fishcat.” The short-furred Thunderclan apprentice sneered, staring down at her as she tried to claw at them and get away. Tsk. The scarred tortoiseshell apprentice raised a paw and smacked Loonpaw to the ground, pinning the Riverclan cat down with one paw placed on the base of her throat. “Honestly, I thought you’d be more of a fight, but…” Brightpaw gave a shrug before smirking. Looking around at the loud fray of battle that was still erupting around them, the slender youth quickly applied more pressure to Loonpaw’s throat, beginning to choke their opponent harshly.
Old May 8th, 2022, 03:58 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

// roll disregarded

>Bumblepaw<
A single voice rose above the rest and Bumble whipped around to face it. She didn't have time to react to the claw swinging toward her face and it caught, sank, and tore. An enraged howl left her gaping jaws as blood, HER blood, arced through the air in the form of shining droplets. A hateful snarl grew in the back of her throat when she recognized him. "You lot just CAN'T LEARN, can you?!"

Cheek stinging, she reared up on her hind legs, and brought her paws down HARD, looking to knock him unconscious just as she had done with Peonyraven.
Otterfluff
It had taken all of his energy to even make it here. Now, after his swift blow to the cheek of the ThunderClan cat, it was draining. As the poised claw came down to strike him Otterfluff simply closed his eyes. His only thought was his family, and as it landed everything else went dark. His body slumped down onto the ground, overlapping the body of Peonyraven, as he sank into the shadowy depths of unconciousness.

[ closed for thunderclan; open for riverclan or windclan help to find him and his brother! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2022 at 03:59 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 04:03 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
Dovecloud ran at Lilycreek claws unsheathed planning on pinning her down

Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN

She screeched as the other cat landed on her. She wriggling wildly, slashing at the other cat, praying her claws made contact.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "