Today 02:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:09 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Poppytwist felt the small apprentice jab at her belly. She growled and lifted a forepaw to slam down on him. This left a small opening for him to escape from. She just hoped he wouldn’t notice.
He scratched once again, but this time, he pushed himself out through the opening. He smiled, he was actually fighting!
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

He scratched once again, but this time, he pushed himself out through the opening. He smiled, he was actually fighting!
(Poppy should give him one last scar, then maybe he pretend to be unconscious and run away? What do you think?)

Poppytwist snarled again and twisted around, her giant paw aiming to slam into him.

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @SilentLamb @Shimm ]

"Don't you dare call her over," he grumbled, voice muffled through his paws. "She'll take out my other eye just to be spiteful." He hated her. Hated all of them. Home stealers, sight stealers, pride stealers. All of them were good-for-nothing, rot-hearted thieves.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 24th, 2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:15 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Crocusblaze so far had been left unharmed in the raid, as they'd had nobody to grapple with just yet. Didn't matter though, their temper was roaring. They had for the most part refused to participate in the attack against ThunderClan believing it was not something worth shedding blood over. But this was different. They were in their house now.

Finally fixing their gaze on a target, their amber eyes dark and narrowed had a look of fire to them. The tomcat appeared just about as big as they were- but that thought didn't even cross their mind. The few thoughts they did have weren't exactly clear words, just instincts flashing through their head and soul like hot electricity. Giving a loud and enraged war yowl, they pushed their large body forward and towards Snailriver.

Their eyes looked nearly rabid and so did they way they were moving- they charged past Snailriver at first, but they hadn't missed. Giving a leap, they pushed off once again off the tree nearby they had aimed for and had turned themselves back around towards their opponent. Claws outstretched and jaws ready to latch down on any piece of flesh given, they suddenly had a much higher advantage due to the sheer height of where they were barreling down at them from.
Snailriver reared back but he was unable to avoid the attack by the vicious Shadowclan cat who both had the advantage of being fresh, knowing the territory and even size for him. When he reared back he made an opening for the cat and could only watch as the move that had been aimed for his back now was aimed directly at his throat. He made no move to change his fate, his eyes glancing up to the stars that was hidden by the pine trees and just wished for an easy end... He was granted that as the outstrectched claws reached his throat and tore it open, leaving the tom to fall forward, still in the world of the living, barely, as he breathed his last breaths.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Slushie @Shimm
"coulda told me that when you got over here " he said in a calm ish tone. He shook himself " I so want to ruin her, but I don't wanna die right now...." he coughed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:17 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

riverripple grunted as he was knocked over, and he quickly righted himself. he slashed just above her eyes, hoping to temporarily blind her. @Mayflower

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.

Last edited by Space Cat; April 24th, 2020 at 12:17 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:19 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
(Poppy should give him one last scar, then maybe he pretend to be unconscious and run away? What do you think?)

Poppytwist snarled again and twisted around, her giant paw aiming to slam into him.
(but what if I actually make him unconscious? mwhaha)
He ried to manover out of the way, but that just put him in the way more. He got slammed by the paw and got knocked unconscious.

Last edited by Greenleap; April 24th, 2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:19 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw followed the molly's gaze, then scanned the crowded clearing for a way to reach the nursery. Of course Nightpaw would be worried about her mother. Personally, Frostpaw had no experience with that emotion, although he supposed it would be some sort of mix between dread, worry, a fear. He glanced at Nightpaw and muttered, "Follow me," before attempting to lead the white she-cat through the makeshift battlefield. After a few steps, he turned to see if Nightpaw was following him.

@Estelle @:Grimm:
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:26 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Shimm @Slushie @Cörruptly

He looked up at her "an apprentice , goosepaw knows who I'm talking about I think , he dragged her off of me..But she's crazy!I don't think she'll leave me alone...besides she seemed to get angry when I aimed at bloodtooths eye. She said run or I'll kill you, i managed to get out of her hold...." he explained only to give a few coughs. "your right I ran! " he added.
Then yelled in her direction "CRAZY!" he yelled again.
Sparrowpaw whipped her head around, slowly lowering onto all four of her petite - though surprisingly strong - paws.

"I'll show you crazy!" she yowled, dropping into a crouch. Her gaze searched the three RiverClan warriors', and for a brief couple heartbeats Sparrowpaw hesitated. Could she really handle two apprentices and a full-grown warrior? Sparrowpaw had her doubts.

With a dismissive flick of her tail, Sparrowpaw turned tail and scampered away; such a small apprentice, she thought, would never be able to take on three savage, bloodthirsty cats.

[OPEN]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

(but what if I actually make him unconscious? mwhaha)
He ried to manover out of the way, but that just put him in the way more. He got slammed by the paw and got knocked unconscious.
Poppytwist looked at the unconscious apprentice, then at her paw. That fight had seemed unfair. Maybe she should fight more warriors rather than apprentices.

Closed Thread