Today 09:00 AM

Old April 9th, 2019, 04:06 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by What a weirdo View Post

The tom was struck with confusion as the two stormed off. He truly had no idea what to do. Both had gone in separate directions, and both were fighting and he really didn't know why. Fluffy'Bubble had already told him that it really had nothing to do with him. I have not much knowledge on any of my siblings, as they are no longer here.., he thought, trying to think of things to compare to maybe what they were dealing with. He looked in the direction of Misty'Cry, then in the direction of Fluffy'Bubble.

Fluffy'Bubble says that it's between her and her sister, so should I not interfere? I can not tell whom is more affected. Misty'Cry seems fed up, while Fluffy'Bubble seems a bit immature on the matter? He thought, still trying to decide on whom to go after. Finally coming to the decision that perhaps he check on Misty'Cry, for he truly doesn't know where she was going, and she seemed to be having some more troubles in her relationship with her sister.

So with his decision, the large cat took one more look at what he assumed Fluffy'Bubble would be safer curled up in her tree branch, then turned in Misty'Cry's direction and took after her. Maybe I can bring both of them together and try to help?.. They had been there for him and helped him through his troubles. Normally he wouldn't be making these types of actions, but there had to be something done he believed, to at least ensure of the safety of his clan mates and kit hood friends.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Misty'Cry slowed down once she was a little away before she came to a stop, now that they were out of earshot she sat down as tears flowed out of her eyes, she felt a massive amount of emotions hit her like a monster as she thought to herself.'Im so stupid! I shouldn't of left the clearing, I'm acting based on my emotions and I need to stop...I even made my own sister cry! But....She's probably being comforted by Ebony'Pine right now so....'.She felt torn between multiple decisions and feelings, she lifted her head upwards as she looked at the sky to try and stop the tears from flowing out, breathing a sigh she sat there with a dull and troubled expression.

'....I wish...that Fluffy'Bubble wouldn't be so childish sometimes...it's hard to have a proper conversation about serious topics when she becomes hot-headed and mouthy....I hate when she's protective of things...I hate when she always seems to want the things I want without even knowing it...I...hate that we just had to fall for the same guy...I hate that Fluffy'Bubble is so innocent and kind, I hate that I care about her more then I care for myself...'. Her thoughts made her feel both guilt and sadness but she tried to take a deep breath.

The bluish grey she was then caught off guard by approaching paw steps to reveal it was Ebony'Pine, instead of moving she just sat there, she forced herself not to cry but she didn't bother to change her expression to a normal happy one. Misty'Cry's face wore expressions of both exhaustion and sadness."...I...uhm...I-I'm sorry that you had to see that fight earlier...It was...pathetic of me to let my emotions slip out like that...".She said this with her watery eyes avoiding his, her voice was sad and weak sounding.

@~Silverkit~

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 9th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old April 9th, 2019, 04:18 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She paused,” She must have had ambition to do what she did. She sounds strong, I’m almost certain she is still alive, wherever she is.” She reasured him.

Bearear sighed, "I guess she could be, but as I said before, I don't want to get my hopes up. It's true that I've missed her, and it's true that I want her to be here, but if I strongly believe that she's alive only to find her dead one day, it would just kill me to know." The burly brown tom hopped over a fallen tree and sniffed at a feather stuck in a pile of rocks.

Last edited by Cave; April 9th, 2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old April 9th, 2019, 04:23 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Misty'Cry slowed down once she was a little away before she came to a stop, now that they were out of earshot she sat down as tears flowed out of her eyes, she felt a massive amount of emotions hit her like a monster as she thought to herself.'Im so stupid! I shouldn't of left the clearing, I'm acting based on my emotions and I need to stop...I even made my own sister cry! But....She's probably being comforted by Ebony'Pine right now so....'.She felt torn between multiple decisions and feelings, she lifted her head upwards as she looked at the sky to try and stop the tears from flowing out, breathing a sigh she sat there with a dull and troubled expression.

'....I wish...that Fluffy'Bubble wouldn't be so childish sometimes...it's hard to have a proper conversation about serious topics when she becomes hot-headed and mouthy....I hate when she's protective of things...I hate when she always seems to want the things I want without even knowing it...I...hate that we just had to fall for the same guy...I hate that Fluffy'Bubble is so innocent and kind, I hate that I care about her more then I care for myself...'. Her thoughts made her feel both guilt and sadness but she tried to take a deep breath.

The bluish grey she was then caught off guard by approaching paw steps to reveal it was Ebony'Pine, instead of moving she just sat there, she forced herself not to cry but she didn't bother to change her expression to a normal happy one. Misty'Cry's face wore expressions of both exhaustion and sadness."...I...uhm...I-I'm sorry that you had to see that fight earlier...It was...pathetic of me to let my emotions slip out like that...".She said this with her watery eyes avoiding his, her voice was sad and weak sounding.
Fluffybubble stayed curled up in her tree. She refused to speak or come down the tree. This is so Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! I wish my sister would care more about herself than me! She protects me like a child! I can prot- she was interrupted by a snap. Her watery eyes widened. She let out a scream, as she crashed to the ground, tree branches scratching her.
@What a weirdo
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Bearear sighed, "I guess she could be, but as I said before, I don't want to get my hopes up. It's true that I've missed her, and it's true that I want her to be here, but if I strongly believe that she's alive only to find her dead one day, it would just kill me to know." The burly brown tom hopped over a fallen tree and sniffed at a feather stuck in a pile of rocks.
She paused,” You could always search for her...I’m certain Grousestar would understand.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 10th, 2019, 03:29 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Tuftbreeze smiled; their last nest-building night in the territory was a fond memory of hers. Even though the rogue incident happened the next morning, the two events seemed like a lifetime apart to her - meaning she thankfully didn't associate shelter building with the anxiety-inducing rogue attack. "Of course I remember! I was so impressed when you first told me, you know. Not everyone in the clan's a good builder." She stood and approached the place that Ravenvine had pointed out, looking over the area and giving a firm nod. "I'll see if there's moss nearby - and don't worry, I've just checked for any spiders here. You shouldn't have any issues while I'm gone." As she spoke, she gently pawed a tiny spider, causing it to run the opposite direction. Satisfied that she'd ensured the area's 'safety' for Raven, the molly walked off on her search for moss. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she should've eaten earlier when she had the chance, and decided it'd be a good opportunity to catch the two of them some food as well. A quick scent of the area brought a blackbird to Tuftbreeze's attention. Perfect! They'd be able to use the feathers as part of their nest as well. Falling into a hunter's crouch, she reveled in being able to hunt once more. This, along with patrolling, had been all Tuft spent her days on before Raven. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed hunting until now, when the opportunity to do so fell into her paws. Soon enough, Tuftbreeze was headed back towards the spot Ravenvine had decided to set up shelter, bird between her teeth and a small bit of moss clamped to her chest using her chin. She had to walk funny to make sure she wouldn't drop any of their moss, and quickly let it all fall once she reached the dug out spot for their nest. "I found food!" Her exclamation was muffed by the bird, and she dropped that, too, licking her lips. "Blackbird - figured we'd need food, and the feathers would be nice and soft for our nest too." She looked down at the prey, pride swelling in her chest - she still had her hunting skills, even after a moon without practicing - before she took a good look at the shelter. "How're things coming along on your end?"
Ravenvine looked up as Tuftbreeze walked over to him the scent of blackbird clear in her wake. "You're right.. I've gotten too used not to hunt for food. I really need to get back into hunting, like I know I am still getting used to this but I feel like a burden rather than an asset." He just blurted everything out, not knowing what he was even saying before he looked in down in slight shame. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, I am progressing quite well, I think." He walked down into the hole and felt around for any loose dirt that would fall down and make them itch, none were to be felt at least. He then walked over to Tuftbreeze by her scent and stuck his face down to the ground, locating the moss pretty easily. Picking up the bundle gingerly he walked back to the nest by retracing his steps and laid down the moss stamping on slightly before pushing it down completely with his paws. He then curled up and laid his head on his paws looking ahead, his slightly blind eye playing with the shadows from the pines. He turned his head and began cleaning the coal fur that he could barely glimpse and the filth from the earth touched his tongue and he spat shaking his head funnily enough trying to get the taste off. He couldn't see anything but the shadows yet touching with his tail he did feel the soft layer of dirt that had come off when he had dug the shelter. Trying to focus his head on Tufty's body, he said, "How am I gonna get all of this off? I won't sacrifice any of our tongues for that."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 10th, 2019, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Fluffybubble stayed curled up in her tree. She refused to speak or come down the tree. This is so Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! I wish my sister would care more about herself than me! She protects me like a child! I can prot- she was interrupted by a snap. Her watery eyes widened. She let out a scream, as she crashed to the ground, tree branches scratching her.
@What a weirdo

As he finally caught up with Misty'Cry, he sat beside her. His olive green eyes staring down at the bluish grey she-cat and gave her a second to speak, before replying with, "It's ok, they happen.". Giving her a smile, hoping that maybe that'd help? He could tell by her facial expressions that she was still very much upset. "Emotions are a natural thing. I don't believe they are something to apologize for. I've had my deal with them plenty of times." He said, recalling the number of times he had lashed out due to his emotions. "Is it ok for me to ask what is happening between you and your sister? Why there is so much sadness in your voice."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Old April 10th, 2019, 11:00 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

(No worries! Hope you've been having fun on vacation )

Sunmist looked down at his paws where the pebble had landed, his ears perked up attentively. His whiskers twitched in amusement, but he still managed to pull an awe-struck tone. "It's beautiful." Glancing up at the molly, a grin spread across his maw at the sight of her laughing. He felt oddly proud, managing to get Duskwing - a cat known for being moody - to giggle. He tilted his head, nodding a bit in agreement to what she said. "Hey, at least you'd have all the apprentices at your beck and call." He chuckled, shaking his head as he did so and wondering what was wrong with him. A cat going deaf and blind was a horrible scenario, how was he able to joke about such a thing? He didn't have the slightest clue, but here they were, laughing at the possibility. At least the tom didn't think she'd actually be going deaf and blind.

The tabby eyed Duskwing, trying to imagine what she would be like with kits of her own. Despite her moody reputation, he imagined she'd be a fairly good mother. She was proving to be exceptionally friendly and enjoyable to be around to him, after all, so why couldn't she be pleasant with kits too? He didn't comment, though, instead opting to voice his own stance. "I know I want some for sure, just... it's a bit of a weird situation. I want them, but I'm not even feeling romantically towards any molly right now, you know? Like, sure, I've got plenty of mollies I hang out with, but they're all either friends or just hunting buddies." He gave a brief frown. "Everyone's expecting me to have kits, though, and soon. I'm almost thirty moons old now, and pretty much everyone I've grown up with has already paired off and are starting families. So I've been asked about kits pretty frequently nowadays, actually. It's starting to get embarrassing." He gave a short laugh despite the situation. He glanced away, only to have his attention drawn back to the molly by a nudge to his side. "I'm not good with receiving compliments. It's not everyday I get one, either," Sunmist explained, trying to push all his embarrassment back, but his ears still flitted backwards, giving him away.

When the molly looked away, Sunmist did as well. "Thank you," he murmured. Feeling her tail, he turned to face Duskwing, giving an appreciative smile when she turned his way. He was visibly relieved to notice she hadn't taken any offense to his words. "Glad it did," he answered, giving the molly a smile.

His expression quickly changed to barely contained amusement. Alright, alright, fine. But if you breathe a word of what I'm about to tell you to anyone - and I mean anyone - you can consider yourself crowfood." He tried his best to appear threatening, but tied in with his barely restrained laughter, Sunmist wouldn't have even looked intimidating to a kit in that moment. The tom sat up, taking a breath in preparation for his retelling. "So, I must've just turned 7 moons, right? Back then, I was nothing like how I am now. Starclan, I was the most arrogant, loud-mouthed apprentice in the den. I don't know how my denmates put up with me." He gave a short shake of the head and breathed a laugh. "Anyways, I'm trying to show off to the apprentices from one of the other clans. Riverclan I think. And one of the she-cats there wasn't digging it at all. She dared me to take a swim - said if I was as much of a big shot as I was acting, then I'd be able to do it. I should've said no." The tom's whiskers twitched. "But of course I didn't. Now, I'd never had any experience swimming in my life, so I was scared out of my mind. But my reputation was on the line, so I had to do it. Back then, Sunpaw was a tom who wouldn't back down from anything. So I dove in head first, no hesitation." He gave a pause and let quiet fall for a moment before finishing. "In the end, I had to be saved... you can imagine how satisfied that molly was when she dragged me out. Her mentor praised her for her actions... while I was getting the biggest telling-off in my life." While it was an incredibly embarrassing story - one that Sunpaw demanded no one speak of - Sunmist's unrestrained laughter made it clear that he didn't dwell on it anymore. He'd changed a lot since then, and to him the past was the past. He was more than happy to laugh about how much of a mouse-brain he'd been in his younger days.
Duskwing felt a rush of pride at how happy Sunmist seemed to be. She's always struggled to make others smile, the feeling making her all warm and fuzzy inside. Yet it all felt so foreign and confusing at the same time for the molly. "Ooh, that's right. My own set of personal assistants." Her whiskers twitched in amusement at the thought. While the joke was dark, the she-cat didn't seem too particularly bothered by it. She always joked about herself in that way, whether that was a good thing or not.

It was the tortoiseshell's turn to imagine the tom as a father. Obviously he'd be fit for the task, considering he's been around the nursery plenty of times. His friendly personality and sense of humor made him comfortable to be around. With a nod of her head, she held a similar frown upon her face. "I understand that feeling. Everyone's been getting together and having their own families. For Starclan's sake, I'm pretty sure my own brother has his eyes on some molly too," She gave a light-hearted laugh. There was a flicker of envy in her eye, but it disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

"I know I can be a little.. Rude.. At times," Duskwing felt her fur heat up in embarrassment. "But it doesn't mean I don't want to be with somebody, you know? I can't help but feel it's my appearance that puts off most." Realizing that she had been starting to open up about her insecurities, she coughed and ended her 'embarrassing' venting. "Sorry- I didn't mean to just.. Put myself down in front of you. That was rude." She grimaced, "I suppose that makes two of us then. I'm not good at taking compliments either."

The molly was relieved when the subject eventually changed to the interesting tale of Sunmist's first gathering. "Crowfood? Oh, how terrifying! I won't tell a soul." She poked fun at his attempt to be intimidating, but she truly did mean the last part. Her eyes glimmered with interest and amusement the entire time he told the story, letting out a snort or two at the funnier parts. At the end of the tale, she had found herself laughing alongside him. "That's awful! I'm s-sorry for laughing! Snrk.. It's a good thing she went in after you, even if you got the scolding of a lifetime." Duskwing's laughter had eventually subsided into a giggle or two, letting out a relaxed sigh after.

Anti-Thistleclaw Club 2k19
Old April 11th, 2019, 12:03 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She paused,” You could always search for her...I’m certain Grousestar would understand.” she meowed
(You mean Windystar? right? cx)

"I'm sure he would, but I would have to think about it, not to mention I would have to finish training my apprentice. In short, it would be a while before I would feel comfortable leaving. As a warrior caring for my clan will forever be my duty until I die or retire at least." He held his head high now, and he spoke with pride, "should we try to catch something and then head back to camp?" He asked with his head tilted towards her.
Old April 11th, 2019, 01:35 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by What a weirdo View Post

As he finally caught up with MistyCry, he sat beside her. His olive green eyes staring down at the bluish grey she-cat and gave her a second to speak, before replying with, "It's ok, they happen.". Giving her a smile, hoping that maybe that'd help? He could tell by her facial expressions that she was still very much upset. "Emotions are a natural thing. I don't believe they are something to apologize for. I've had my deal with them plenty of times." He said, recalling the number of times he had lashed out due to his emotions. "Is it ok for me to ask what is happening between you and your sister? Why there is so much sadness in your voice."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
(I'm sorry if I sound rude but could we maybe turn down the drama factor a bit? Sorry it's just becoming very confusing to RP as first they randomly get into an argument that started from nothing to now fluffy getting crushed by a tree? I mean I don't mind these things happening but not all at once, I feel it would be easier and smoother to RP the argument and tree Cushing over time and I sorta wanted the relationships to progress overtime and not full on random emotion changes. I apologise if I offended anyone but I feel the drama is too extreme atm. @~Silverkit~ )

MistyCry looked at EbonyPine as she then replied with a blank expression."Like FluffyBubble said it is between us so I can't tell you all the details but...I can...tell you what's on my mind?". She looked at him with a sad smile, she felt horrible for doing this, why was she so stubborn? MistyCry looked at him as she realised how close he was to her but she pushed the thought away.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 11th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 07:05 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(I'm sorry if I sound rude but could we maybe turn down the drama factor a bit? Sorry it's just becoming very confusing to RP as first they randomly get into an argument that started from nothing to now fluffy getting crushed by a tree? I mean I don't mind these things happening but not all at once, I feel it would be easier and smoother to RP the argument and tree Cushing over time and I sorta wanted the relationships to progress overtime and not full on random emotion changes. I apologise if I offended anyone but I feel the drama is too extreme atm. @~Silverkit~ )

MistyCry looked at EbonyPine as she then replied with a blank expression."Like FluffyBubble said it is between us so I can't tell you all the details but...I can I guess...tell you what's on my mind?". She looked at him with a sad smile, she felt horrible for doing this, why was she so stubborn? MistyCry looked at him as she realised how close he was to her but she pushed the thought away.
Fluffybubble jumped down from the tree. She walked and walked, until her paws hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude? But she shouldn't have done that! Maybe just for now on, I should be more nicer? she wondered. She decided to hunt instead of think of what just happened. After a few attempts, she managed to catch a frog.
@What a weirdo