Today 12:47 AM

Old July 28th, 2023, 04:27 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese mix - 19/100- She/her

Jesus did thus guy get annoyed by every living thing around him or was he just asking to be boring. If she bothered even further to read into his expressions or body language, she probably would of been able to tell he almost forgot her name. She probably would of given him some off hand trouble for that since she thought that her name was basic compared to others around here. for fun of course. Since it seemed her presences along with Yarrowcrest was bothersome to the deputy, good part of her wanted to bother someone today. Sadly today it was Alderstep getting bothered by her, her first victim for the day she would have more later on of course. Leafpaw raised a brow wondering what he was fixing to say but she had a feeling he was going to call her something, good she didn't have to go bite his leg for it. Trust she was willing to do so she wasn't going to let anyone get away with calling her some sort of name, high rank or not.

Oh now she was grinning to herself she could see his resolve of supposed irritation getting to him, maybe she gave him a good idea. She eyed Alderstep as she waited to see what he would say about her little offer or idea whatever one wanted to call it. Either way it was a chance to get out of camp with out having to go hunt for her mentor or some random warrior. She almost let herself snicker as he agreed to it, yay she was going to go out hunting with someone besides her mentor. It also seemed he was going to drag someone else out with them more the merrier then she want to look over to said warrior. "Think said kit would probably get tired playing anyways" they didn't have all the energy in the world even if they wished for it. Oh this guy could grow up a bit didn't seem he was afraid anymore, she didn't know how others seemed scared of their own clanmates. Ears perked at said mention of a game, oh this was going to fun she was sure of it, she'd make it fun. "Watch this apprentice beat you at catching more prey" she snickered thank god her mentor had shown her how to hunt.

@.squid @silverwynds

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 28th, 2023, 09:35 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Leafí ]

It was MISSING!!

This was impossible. Someone had STOLEN it. His favorite item!! It wasn't in his nest, it wasn't around the den, it wasn't in ANY corner of the camp that he could see. Craneblood was losing his mind. Who could have dared? He'd flay them alive from chin to tail if he ever caught them, he'd spatter the grass with their blood, he would! URGH!

Yellow eyes narrowed to slits, the mostly white tom swiveled his head to scan the clearing, locked onto another white cat, and immediately splashed through the small stream to corner him. "You!" Craneblood barked at Cracklepaw, fur bristling. "Have you seen anyone around here carrying a big pebble around? It's gray and black, never leaves my sight, about yea big." He cupped his paws in front of him to demonstrate, claws flexing. "Someone has STOLEN it and I need to know who! You look attentive! What have you seen? What do you know?"
Old July 29th, 2023, 09:52 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Featherglow sat.

Rosekit and Sparrowkit played.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old July 29th, 2023, 09:52 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

Dapplepaw also still exists-

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old July 29th, 2023, 09:44 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Brokenpaw
~Queen of Broken Heart's~
Female- She/her- Black she-cat with white markings, brown eyes.

Brokenpaw gracefully slipped out of the Apprentices Den with a flicker of disproval. not that she was disappointed or anything, but it be nice to be able to made some... respectable friends... friends other then Fillypaw. But whatever. She was Tired of Trying to be Social. Enough was enough for today. she had better things to do. like Find Her Mentor to Ask for Some training. or at least some warrior To Train with. She still hadn't gotten her paws out of camp.

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 30th, 2023, 01:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface sat.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old July 30th, 2023, 05:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Silverpaw
[Open!]

The tabby had been sitting in the clearing. For the past few moons one could describe her as downcast. Her fur only slightly unkept, although if one paid attention they could see she was putting in effort. It just wasn't her best, she couldn't be her best at the moment.

Right now, she was curled in on herself, chin resting on her paws as she had her eyes focused on the clearing floor. Looking at nothing in particular other than a bug here and there.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 31st, 2023, 01:20 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(68/100)
----

Finally, some time to himself! After countless days of putting up with his clan-mates crap... he was able to just relax. There was nothing more annoying than Thunderclans stupidity. Everyone here (except Mapleface of course!) was unbearable, whether it was Bumblestar or your local hell spawn kits, they were all annoying in their own ways. Sometimes he wished they could all die so they couldn't bother him anymore! UGH... Too bad that sinkhole wasn't more catastrophic. Loafing into a more comfortable position, the lanky apprentice let his tired eyes droop. Now, it was time for some slee-

"YOU!"

The word shattered his very sanity as he jolted up and looked around frantically. "Huh? What!? IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR-" hearing the rest of his words, Cracklepaw let his voice fall. Oh, okay, he wans't getting in trouble... So, what did this hooligan want? Well, he wanted a rock. A FREAKING rock... Face crinkling in confusion and complete disgust, the sinewy tom frowned. " So YOU woke me up... Because you lost your god damn rock?" he accounted in disappointment. " A ROCK! REALLY!?" standing up and facing the other tom with bristling hackles, he let his temper flow free. " DO YOU THINK I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR DUMB CHILDS PLAYTHING?!" he yelled, "Are you STUPID or something? Are you even thinking correctly? Because I don't CARE." he snarled " This ISN'T my problem; NOW GET LOST BEFORE I DISLOCATE BOTH OF YOUR SHOULDERS!!''

You may call this overexaggerating, but to him this was a very plausible reaction. This dunce ruined his nap, so he would ruin his life he kept up with his ridiculous behavior.

// @dino. \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:46 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@silverwynds

sparrowfur padded through thunderclan with a couple pieces of prey dangling from her jaw. the sun shone on her warmly, it made her almost tired. as she dropped her prey into the pile she caught a glimse of a familiar pelt. almost right away her tiredness faded-- instead making way for a sudden energy burst. she giggled on her way over to her friend.

"yarrowcrest!" sparrowfur leaped over to where her friend was sitting in the clearing. she circled around him almost tauntingly and flopped down beside him "youll never guess what i saw when i was hunting today." she flashed a toothy grin.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:56 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post
@silverwynds

sparrowfur padded through thunderclan with a couple pieces of prey dangling from her jaw. the sun shone on her warmly, it made her almost tired. as she dropped her prey into the pile she caught a glimse of a familiar pelt. almost right away her tiredness faded-- instead making way for a sudden energy burst. she giggled on her way over to her friend.

"yarrowcrest!" sparrowfur leaped over to where her friend was sitting in the clearing. she circled around him almost tauntingly and flopped down beside him "youll never guess what i saw when i was hunting today." she flashed a toothy grin.

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

By Starclan's good graces...

The young warrior was enjoying a moment of peace-- it wasn't very often that the camp was settled into such a quiet calm. Perhaps he had gotten too lost in thought, staring up at the beams that filtered through the leaves overhead, to notice the whirlwind that was bounding towards him. The call of his name nearly has him jumping out of his pelt, tail shooting straight up and claws unsheathing to stick uselessly into the dirt beneath his paws.

Oh, it was just Sparrowfur. Didn't she know better than to scare him like that by now?

In a fit of embarrassment, he goes about licking the fur on his chest flat, turning his head to look at her once she flops down beside him. Remember your manners, Yarrowcrest... Don't bat at her head in retaliation for scaring you...

"Right... What did you see?"

// @Roo_!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !