Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @elaif
"You're on!" Batflight raced back to camp after her friend. It felt good to be back on her paws and running through the territory again. She skidded to a stop as she arrived in camp, finding the deputy to report back.

"All is well at the RiverClan border!" Batflight mewed to Vulturefang, still puffing a little. "Seems like the fish are finally getting the idea that border crossing means death."

She turned to Dreamingbloom and gave her a friendly bump, excited for their outing. "C'mon, let's get to the creek! I can't wait for you to try minnow."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Dreamingbloom

Dreeamingbloom bounded with all her strength, feeling her muscles ripple beneath her pelt. Oh, to run like this without someone chasing you! Bounding into the camp alongside her friend, it seemed like they got there at the same time. Winded from running, she gasped for air as Batflight spoke to Vulturefang. Dreamingbloom growled playfully at her friend when she bumped her. Looking to Vulturefang she spoke too. "Scent markers are strong, and there's no sign of anyone." The scarred molly didn't want to get in trouble again with a patrol.

@elaif

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Hearing a rather loud approach, Vulturefang whipped his head around to face the duo. After hearing what the she-cat had to say, followed by Dreamingbloom's words, Vulturefang nodded. Alright at least the fish weren't causing and unnecessary drama at the moment. And that was certainly a win. " Great work you two." he replied, eyes scanning them briefly. " That'll keep that part of the border maintained and controlled, you two are life savers for real." dipping his head, he dismissed them with a wave of his tail. "Alright, that sums up your duties for right now you're free to go ladies. "
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:05 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Patrols are due January 14th by 11:59 Central Time.
If you'd like to be replaced, let me know before January 8th.
You're always free to ask if an extension is needed!
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Lostspark and/or Dawnstar.

Report to Lostspark in this thread with the number of each herb and links to the herbs collected. Realistically, no single cat should be able to carry more than 5 herbs - obvious exception for OCs with The Collector purrk.

Every character reports their own herbs unless stated by the patrol lead. *Returning empty-handed could result in IC punishment!

If you have any questions, feel free to VM me!

*If none of the warriors are showing to the patrol, it is still the apprentices' responsibility to either let Lostspark know or find another warrior to go with!

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Pawsteps silent, each as careful as the last, Lostspark made her way over to the patrol place, blind gaze fixed ahead. Tail lashing against the floor once, the scarred molly waited a couple beats before sitting down, bushy tail curling around her paws as she sat down at the base of Shadowledge.

"Shademoss [ @hawkboi ], Darkcloud [ @The Doctor ], Seedpaw [ @Shade. ]." Lostspark exhaled slowly, pausing a moment to think, and then continued. "I want you to go out to Sunkissed Creek for chickweed and yellow bells. Chickweed is a ground-covering vine-y plant with small round leaves. Yellow bells are drooping yellow bell-like flowers."

"Lynxshade [ @Wingnettle ]," Lostspark lingered on the name a moment. But Lynxshade was entirely capable of leading a patrol, and the Medicine Cat was positive she could do this. If Lostspark had judged wrongly... well, that would be unfortunate. "I want you to take Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] and Featherpaw [ @RavenzzGlow ] out into the territory to find burnet and thyme. The thyme is low-growing woody shoots with tiny, sparse green leaves and a strong scent and burnet will be found more in the grassy areas with long purple cluster atop grass-like stems."

"Pearnose [ @chickadee ]..." Lostspark lifted her muzzle to scent the air. She needed to know which cats were in the clearing, after all. "Take Brokentalon [ @Cubeisdagoat ] and Shadowpaw [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ] out to Shadow's Break to collect yarrow. I'm only giving you lot one herb so you can bring back as much as you can"

"And lastly..." Lostspark heaved a sigh, ears pricking for any other cats lingering nearby. "Alderblossom [ @paris ], take Tanglerose [ @Copperbeanz ] and Palepaw [ @celeste ] to Mourning Ruins. You guys are mainly looking for celandine, which are small yellow flowers. If you do find boneset while you're there, bring that back too. Boneset are tall stalks with clusters of tiny white flowers at the top."

Herbs must be listed and linked individually by every patrol member, unless specified by the patrol leader. Failure to report herbs will be considered a no report.

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.

Last edited by Rose; January 7th, 2024 at 08:57 AM. Reason: editing
Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:44 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Pearnose perked up as her name was called by the medicine cat. She stretched from where she was sunning herself in the clearing and looked over to find the cats she’d be on patrol with. Just yarrow? Should be simple enough. They’d travel to Shadow’s Break collect the herbs and then come back.

Pearnose trotted over to the middle of the Clearing. She wasn’t quite sure who Shadowpaw and Blacktalon were, and quite frankly, she didn’t care, but she needed them to collect herbs with her so she called out. “Shadowpaw! Blacktalon! C’mon, let’s head down to Shadow’s Break and get the yarrow.” Pearnose might’ve been a lazy bum, but she’d do patrols and whatnot with no complaints.

. . .

@TheLostAmongTheStars @Cubeisdagoat

Last edited by chickadee; January 2nd, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:34 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw was excited to do her very first patrol. She quickly came over when she was called but seemed slightly confused. When she got up to Pearnose she spoke up softly. "Pearnose, what does yarrow look like?" She said with a little head tilt.
@chickadee @Cubeisdagoat
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

“They’re clusters of little white flowers.” The she-cat meows back with a flick of her tail. “They should be pretty easy to spot and collect, because of the white petals. Especially among the patches of herbs and pine trees. Don’t worry. I’ll point them out to you. Is this your first patrol?”

. . .
@Cubeisdagoat @TheLostAmongTheStars

Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:13 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Herb patrol? That was certainly something Shrewstep could do. Shadowclan's new medicine cat wasn't Ebonyfang, that much was clear, but he was still figuring out what to make of her. She was blind, first of all, which seemed like it might be a disadvantage in assessing wounds and such, but he wasn't about to question Dawnstar. She could always have a warrior report things to her, or get an apprentice at some point he supposed. She seemed quite deliberate in her words and motions, which gave him the vague sense that perhaps she wasn't fully comfortable with her blindness. It might just be her nature, of course, but it might also be because she had been a warrior before.

Dawnstar probably found some medical aptitude in her, but Ebony had been a warrior before becoming a medicine cat, as had his successor from what he heard. Regardless, Shrewstep was going to go out, and get that thyme and burnet. He had a vague memory of purple flowers like the ones Lostspark described from his time out in the territory, and perhaps he had seen them in the medicine den once or twice. Thyme he knew little to know about, but that was fine. He just had to find a strong smelling plant with little bitty green leaves, how hard could it be? Or he could always leave it to Lynxshade or Featherpaw to find. He thought that he might have known of Lynxshade at some point, but he wasn't sure. They hadn't been close regardless. Whatever. He was here for patrol.
@Wingnettle @RavenzzGlow
Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:01 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

Lynxshade returned and placed her prey in the fresh-kill pile, then headed toward the deputy with a serious face and a slight pout.
She dipped her head before speaking, as she had learned this was the way of respecting high-ranking cats in the clans.

"Rattail didn't show up at all. Hawkgrowl, apparently, arrived late after I had already returned back and decided to make up for their delay by going alone. I led the most solitary hunting patrol at Croaking Swamp, and came back with three pieces of prey. Nothing else to report, Vulturefang." She explained to him, turning then back so she could head to her nest and get some rest. "I'll go now."

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

A herb patrol. The first one of many others she would join in the future. But now and here, she was also to lead her very first patrol. I'm ready. She thought of determination, lashing her tail back and forth to dissipate the tension. Burnet, thyme, burnet, thyme. She repeated many times in her head, determined not to forget the names of these herbs. She listened intensely to Lostspark's explanation of how these plants looked, but she hoped that her clanmates were doing it as well in case she forgot some details.

"Alright." She nodded to the medicine cat, then turned away to meet the cats that would join her. A small, wiry brown-furred tom was waiting for her just close.
"It's nice to meet you, Shrewstep. I'm Lynxshade." She introduced herself calmly, taking a long stare at the warrior's green eyes to figure out what was wrong with him. She had a feeling she might know what was going on with the warrior, but she didn't want to address the problem directly. She was the type to accept existential facts without putting them into discussion. If something couldn't be changed, one only had to live with it.

So she sat down near the tom and curled up her tail around her paws. "We'll wait here for Featherpaw, but if she doesn't show up soon enough we'll leave without her." She knew that could sound a bit harsh, but she didn't mean to. She just wanted to do things right, and she would follow some rules to do it this way.

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 4th, 2024 at 04:34 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

- Palepaw -
32/100
She/her | 6 moons | Kitty Softpaws | Flock Together T1
Palepaw's ears pricked when Lostspark started calling out herb patrols. She really hoped she would be put on one, because she loved collecting and finding stuff like moss. She'd never been on the search for herbs before, but it couldn't be too different right? With a small tilt of her head, she watched as the last patrol was being announced.. she was out of luck today, she supposed. Oh, wait! Her name was the last called, which made her smile a little. A herb patrol! I hope I do well.

Celandine. Small yellow flowers. That was easy enough. Bonset. Tall stalks having tiny white flowers at the top. Alright, she guessed that was doable! And with the help of the warriors they would get through this smoothly. So.. Tanglerose and Alderblossom. The shecat had only heard their names in passing but never interacted with them, so she decided to place herself somewhere near the middle of the clearing while waiting for them to arrive. "Alderblossom? Tanglerose?" she called out.

// @paris @Copperbeanz

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 5th, 2024 at 02:32 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 05:42 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

TW: EXTREMELY SHORT POST

Featherpaw heard his name called. Herb patrol... He groomed his fur, running up to to the cats he needed to meet, patting his fur down. "My apologies..." he panted, "Not to sound rude, but- Is this everyone? Are we to wait for no one else?" Lynxshade... she's leading the patrol, she's joined a few moons ago if my memory serves me correct... And she seems like a nice cat. Shrew...step? Was that their name? I'm not sure about them. The blue-grey apprentice sighed. "Shall we go now?"
@Wingnettle @gs29513

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Lynxshade returned and placed her prey in the fresh-kill pile, then headed toward the deputy with a serious face and a slight pout.
She dipped her head before speaking, as she had learned this was the way of respecting high-ranking cats in the clans.

"Rattail didn't show up at all. Hawkgrowl, apparently, arrived late after I had already returned back and decided to make up for their delay by going alone. I led the most solitary hunting patrol at Croaking Swamp, and came back with three pieces of prey. Nothing else to report, Vulturefang." She explained to him, turning then back so she could head to her nest and get some rest. "I'll go now."

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Watching the she-cat approach, he stood to greet her.
He narrowed his eyes at the news, but continued to listen nonetheless. Just perfect of course one person had to do the whole god damn patrol, what else was new. Sighing deeply, he nodded his head. "Great work," he began. " At least you managed to finish it Lynxy, you're a trooper." ears flicking, he glanced around the clearing hoping to maybe catch a glance of the two slackers. Seeing nothing, he returned to the conversation. " I'll track em down later, no need to worry about it." waving her away with his tail, he departed.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...