Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:15 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:13 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:22 PM

Old September 17th, 2017, 10:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: DayClan Sign-Ups

Name: cinderfall
Appearance: she is a black and gray she cat with one missing eye and one embed eye her left ear is torn as her right leg has scratch on it and she has orange patches
Personality:she is cold and unforgiving at times and very very hard to please. She has trouble speaking sentences due to what happened . She is has a Russian accent . And cinderfall is mostly she is independent and doesn't talk to most cats but once you get to know her and gain her trust she is loyal ( @Mad King i fixed it up! )
Other: nope

@Rose Queen

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 18th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Whitekit Whitepaw Whitethunder
White: For his white fur
Thunder: For his yellow eyes and loud voice when angered

Appearance: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3
Whitepaw is a handsome, elegant tom with solid white, long, fluffy fur. He has cold, beautiful yellow eyes that have hints of light green in them, which is only visible if you look hard enough. He is taller than most his age and almost always has a serious look in his face. He has a few scars littered beneath his fur here and there, but he has a fairly large slash on the side of his left eye that is clearly visible.
Personality: Whitepaw is an insanely laid back tom who is mostly seen with a calm smile on his face when he's unstressed or peaceful, when he I saw stressed, however, he will often times have a scowl or frown plastered in his maw. He is incredibly cautious and wary of new cats, mainly because of his background, and tends to stick close to this early he knows and or completely avoid anyone and everyone at any cost, it takes a lot to gain his trust. Also because of his past he is incredibly observant, watching everyone he meets closely to make sure they won't cause him any harm. He is quite intelligent but lacks people skills, which in turn makes most believe he is an absolute idiot, though he isn't smart it takes him a while to remember something, no matter what it is, a name, a place, or a plant it takes Whitepaw a few tries. He does smile but it's rarely a true smile, most others see his fake smiles when he' smile trying to provoke someone, he can be sly and hot-headed from time to time, only those he considers close have ever seen his true smile, other than that he keeps his emotions in check and tries his hardest to keep a serious face. Whitepaw has a bit of a defiant streak in him, he hates being told what to do and will disobey a direct order from time to time, but only when he's in a bad mood. Often times when he's bored he's will provoke someone he knows is stronger than him and will try to fight them without using his wits, which only works in his favor every once in a while, hence the scars. When disobeying orders he will most definitely have a defiant smile pasted on his maw, which of course he uses to provoke others even more.

Whitepaw is incredibly hardened by his past and is considered a cold and cruel tom, which is only partially true, he is cold but when fighting others he is sarcastically merciful, although h can be cruel to others if he considered them to be too much of a burden. He is also very blunt when responding to others, turning down cats with ease if the young asked to be their friends. Despite his tearse and cruel demeanor towards others Whitepaw still retains compassion and kindness, risking his own life for the clanmates he claims he finds annoying and working tiredlessly to keep others well provided, though he will call them idiot s and lazy during and afternoon his efforts. Whitepaw is also an incredibly honorable tom, refusing to take credit for anything and will instead pass the glory to others he feels deserve it most. He is also a very strong believer in fate, "if it didn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be." But that doesn't stop him from trying to trying to bend fate in order to protect those he cares for.
Other: I read that they will be chose not based off of how active one must be in Dayclan, and I wasn't sure if that ment you can make a form and if you're active we'll pick you or if it ment submit a warrior form and if you're active than we will have you make the character then and there...if that makes sense @Rose Queen

Name: Elmfrost
Appearance: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3||Ref4
Elmfrost is a muscular, battle scarred tom with long, fluffy, dark brown and black fur with sharp, forest green eyes. He has a strong build and is quite a bit bigger than most Warriors, most finding him intimidating. He has thousands of scars littered beneath his pelt and has few visible ones, he has a scar over his right eye, which is always closed, and a three thick scars going across his chest, as well as a nicked ear.
Personality: Huge wip /v\"
Other: I'm not gonna lie, I have fallen in love with these two XD

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 17th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

I'll certainly be signing up <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 18th, 2017, 11:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@Mad King

First off, thank you.
Second off, I didn't really have a set plan for her joining, I just had a few random ideas, none of which are fully developed. So basically, Iridescent is found trespassing and hunting on DayClan territory and is taken into camp becuase, being a bit more impatient and snippy than necessary, she doesn't exactly listen to the warriors who encounter her. The other one was she was fighting a fox and, to her irritation, couldn't beat the creature it alone. The las idea is much simpler and doesn't be involve her striking hostility: Iridescent wanders along the border and meets a cat, maybe the medicine cat, who somehow doesn't strike up the old fire of hostility and she ends up learning about DayClan and decides to ask for acceptance.
The second and third options are probably better, since I don't think Thrushstar would allow a hostile, uncooperative thief to join DayClan. Maybe a patrol could run into her by the border while she's dealing with the fox and help her out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Name Ebonypaw
Gender Female
Age 8 moons
Rank Apprentice
Appearance
Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref
Slick and black. Ebonypaw was named for her dark black fur that resembles the dark wood, ebony. She has dark brown/black tints around her neck, that could be called highlights. When the light hits them in a certain way they tend to light up almost and have their natural burnt wood color show more. She has flecks of silver fur on her chest, though their are really only around four of those. The fur around Ebonypaw's joints has the same burnt wood color as the ringlet around her chest. In fact, in every place their is the burnt wood color it tends to be a circle. Like a necklace that is around her neck, or a braided jewel anklet. Most of her fur is not fluffy, but the fur on her paws is probably the fluffiest fur ever, soft and fluffy covering up her paws with something someone is going to want to touch. Ebonypaw's fur is always neatly groomed, as she pays attention to make sure it isn't knotted, it's slick and sometimes has a bit of fluff in the really well groomed places. The fur on her tail should probably be one of the slickest, but it is one of the fluffiest. Next to her paws of course.

Then there's the thing that in most romantic stories people talk about. Eyes. Gazing into another persons eyes. Well, you need to know the color of the eye in order to make that sentence where "Emerald eyes meant sky blue" ext. ext. so I'm going to tell you about Ebonypaw's eyes. Her eyes can not be defined by one color. They are a mixture of what seems like a million colors. But one that stands out is the deep amber. It edges her eyes right next to her black fur, going from black to a lovely amber. It's beautiful really. The best part is even though the amber is the most beautiful where it is at the rim it continues on through the olive, lime and other colors that are stronger in the center. Little flakes of amber. The very center of her eye has a even more surprising color. Of course there is the black, but around it? Royal blue. It's true, around that black there is a only slightly faded royal blue. Now one spot in the eye with royal blue is enough, but what if I told you there were two. Two in each eye. At the rim, along with the amber, there is a deep royal blue. Royal blue, amber, cream, royal blue again, and then black. Beautiful.

And finally, what is best used when fighting or hunting, but really action in general, her build. Those sentences where "the wind rippled her pelt and you could see the muscles flexing as she ran" could not exist without knowledge of the cats build. Ebonypaw's is thin, and running built is you were to put it briefly. But in more descriptive words, well, that will be in this paragraph. She has long limbs, definitely built for running or swimming. Hunting would be easy. She has muscles in her shoulders and right above her back legs, they're obvious when you look at her. When Ebonypaw moves a muscle, it's easy to see for all the hairs around where she did it move. The ripple is beautiful. You can imagine her swimming and hunting easily, though fighting looks like a weak spot for her. Even if she can leap upon cats easily. The muscles in her back legs are surprisingly strong. Well, after that I can just say that I'm finished telling you about her build, and I'm sure you have a good picture of what she looks like.
Personality
Ebonypaw is a cat of few words, probably one that very few would want to hang out with. It's not that she can't speak, but rather she doesn't want to. Some cats may think she's silly, for not speaking her mind or simply watching when other cats are doing something important. But every cat is important, even if they don't say much. Ebonypaw is one of those cats. She doesn't speak much, but she is a good listener and doesn't make rude comments even if she thinks it. She feels the need to take things in more than to tell other cats everything she thinks and everything she sees. Now I'm not saying she's a daydreamer, I'm just saying that she understands lots of things. Most of them involving silence. Every cat has their silent moments, for Ebonypaw it's just a larger amount than most cats.

Ebonypaw chooses to watch and listen rather than speak. If she needs to she will, she's not mute, and she answers questions that cats might ask. Just as long as the questions don't involve what she can and cannot do. She doesn't like interviews as you might say. But that's not the point, I'm saying she observes instead of going in and speaking her mind, cutting other cats off and bossing them around. She thinks that saying what she thinks could hurt other cats feelings, so she keeps quiet. Being quiet will hurt cats feelings less than yelling at them because you disagree with something they said right? She has good intentions, but fails often. No cat is perfect, that includes Ebonypaw. But think about it, if you were "mute" for a day, then wouldn't you learn a lot more by watching and listening. Ebonypaw does. Maybe you should try it. She seems to make it pretty easily when she doesn't talk to much. It's like you have an extra pair of ears and eyes. You can hear things you never thought were there. You can see things you never thought were there. Ebonypaw chooses to listen and learn. As well as watch. She focuses on her other senses and is quieter than most cats. It's really not that strange. I mean, sometimes you want to hear things. Or see things. Then to focus you need to be quiet. Ebonypaw just bases her life off that.

But even if quiet is the number one word you would use to describe her, every cat has deeper emotions. Ebonypaw is very emotional, and emotionally vulnerable. She has problems with her romantic relationships. She believes that some day the right cat will just come skipping around the corner. The "right" cat turns out to be multiples cats. Too many cats. Way too many cats. As in if you come skipping around the corner she'll think you're the right cat. Kidding, kidding! Ebonypaw just thinks that you can fall in love without any control, she's right, and she has a problem where she has no control over it at all. Maybe this paragraph on inner emotions wasn't the greatest idea. But, she just seems to think that even if she fails the the first "right" cat, she will always find another. As emotional she is, she gets over her past relationships easily. She is also extremely sensitive, so platonic loves can also hurt her way more than you would expect. Ebonypaw should probably get better in that category. Sadly that won't happen anytime soon. Why wouldn't it? Every cat has there faults.

Now, I said that every cat has there faults and it's not like emotionally unstable is her only problem. Everyone has more. As she is sensitive, Ebonypaw strives hard to impress cats. Like way to much. But wouldn't you if you believed you were frowned upon by your entire clan? She doesn't understand that cats will accept and love you just the way you are. She thinks that only she will do that and that she is constantly frowned upon for being quiet. She often self doubts and is always trying to impress cats. She thinks she needs to impress cats in order to be accepted by them. It's silly, but it's just the way she is. If you tell her it's silly, she'll see it as you disapproving of her and probably not speak to you again. Impressing cats is what she thinks will get her somewhere. However, Ebonypaw thinks that cats find her unimpressive and that she should just go back to apprentice duties. She is hard working, but is always worried about other cats view of her. Like if she'll do it wrong. She often takes to long to check the elders for ticks ext. ext. because she fears she'll mess up.

Ebonypaw strongly believes that every cat has say in the matter. She doesn't like the fact that sometimes only one cat is the one choosing the decision. She doesn't think it's a good thing as it seems like cats are being forced into doing something. She doesn't like that and wants every cat to be able to do their own thing and have a good time, but follow the warrior code as well. Doesn't every cat get a say in a decision that would change the effect greatly? Ebonypaw thinks they should. Because every cat has a view, even if she doesn't show hers some cats strive to get an opinion in things. Every cat should. every cat should get a say in the matter. That's what she thinks, and she's sticking to it.

Other Since she's an apprentice will her mentor be chosen?
Accepted! You can either contact someone who's already been accepted to see if they'd be willing to mentor her, or have me select one for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

||Name||

Sunstrike

Sun- | His golden pelt || -strike | His striking amber eyes and personality

||Gender||

Cis Male [ He / Him / His ]

||Age||

28 Moons

||Rank||

Warrior, wants Deputy

||Appearance||

Ref | Ref | Ref

Sunstrike was named after his beautiful golden pelt, which stood out prominently since he was born. As he grew, it become long and silky, and what's even more astounding, the tips of his ears and tail turned a burnt tan color, further enunciating his striking fur. Faint tabby stripes are visible on his long, fluffy pelt. He has a paler tan underbelly, adding a lighter tone to his color scheme. He has a plumed tail, and his fur is never seen knotted. He takes care to groom it until it's straight every day, sometimes multiple times a day. The most striking feature, though, has to be his eyes. At first glance, they seem like a deep amber or honey color. When one looks closely, there is a thin ring of olive on the edge of the pupil. There are some lighter flecks around the iris, small, otherwise unnoticeable details that enunciate his eyes.

||Personality||

Stubborn | Quirky | Funny | Flirtatious | Upbeat | Ambitious | Humble | Loyal | Honest | Trustworthy | Guarded

||Other||

Naw

Accepted as a warrior!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Name: cinderfall
Appearance: she is a black and gray she cat with one missing eye and one embed eye her left ear is torn as her right leg has scratch on it and she has orange patches
Personality:she is cold and unforgiving at times and very very hard to please. She has trouble speaking sentences due to what happened . She is has a Russian accent . And mostly cinderfall is a steal kitty
Other: nope

@Rose Queen
Hi!

You'll want to revise your form before we can approve you -- some of it doesn't make sense (e.g. "cinderfall is a steal kitty".)

Once you've elaborated on that, mention me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Name: Whitekit Whitepaw Whitethunder
White: For his white fur
Thunder: For his yellow eyes and loud voice when angered

Appearance: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3
Whitepaw is a handsome, elegant tom with solid white, long, fluffy fur. He has cold, beautiful yellow eyes that have hints of light green in them, which is only visible if you look hard enough. He is taller than most his age and almost always has a serious look in his face. He has a few scars littered beneath his fur here and there, but he has a fairly large slash on the side of his left eye that is clearly visible.
Personality: Whitepaw is an insanely laid back tom who is mostly seen with a calm smile on his face when he's unstressed or peaceful, when he I saw stressed, however, he will often times have a scowl or frown plastered in his maw. He is incredibly cautious and wary of new cats, mainly because of his background, and tends to stick close to this early he knows and or completely avoid anyone and everyone at any cost, it takes a lot to gain his trust. Also because of his past he is incredibly observant, watching everyone he meets closely to make sure they won't cause him any harm. He is quite intelligent but lacks people skills, which in turn makes most believe he is an absolute idiot, though he isn't smart it takes him a while to remember something, no matter what it is, a name, a place, or a plant it takes Whitepaw a few tries. He does smile but it's rarely a true smile, most others see his fake smiles when he' smile trying to provoke someone, he can be sly and hot-headed from time to time, only those he considers close have ever seen his true smile, other than that he keeps his emotions in check and tries his hardest to keep a serious face. Whitepaw has a bit of a defiant streak in him, he hates being told what to do and will disobey a direct order from time to time, but only when he's in a bad mood. Often times when he's bored he's will provoke someone he knows is stronger than him and will try to fight them without using his wits, which only works in his favor every once in a while, hence the scars. When disobeying orders he will most definitely have a defiant smile pasted on his maw, which of course he uses to provoke others even more.

Whitepaw is incredibly hardened by his past and is considered a cold and cruel tom, which is only partially true, he is cold but when fighting others he is sarcastically merciful, although h can be cruel to others if he considered them to be too much of a burden. He is also very blunt when responding to others, turning down cats with ease if the young asked to be their friends. Despite his tearse and cruel demeanor towards others Whitepaw still retains compassion and kindness, risking his own life for the clanmates he claims he finds annoying and working tiredlessly to keep others well provided, though he will call them idiot s and lazy during and afternoon his efforts. Whitepaw is also an incredibly honorable tom, refusing to take credit for anything and will instead pass the glory to others he feels deserve it most. He is also a very strong believer in fate, "if it didn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be." But that doesn't stop him from trying to trying to bend fate in order to protect those he cares for.
Other: I read that they will be chose not based off of how active one must be in Dayclan, and I wasn't sure if that ment you can make a form and if you're active we'll pick you or if it ment submit a warrior form and if you're active than we will have you make the character then and there...if that makes sense @Rose Queen

Name: Elmfrost
Appearance: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3||Ref4
Elmfrost is a muscular, battle scarred tom with long, fluffy, dark brown and black fur with sharp, forest green eyes. He has a strong build and is quite a bit bigger than most Warriors, most finding him intimidating. He has thousands of scars littered beneath his pelt and has few visible ones, he has a scar over his right eye, which is always closed, and a three thick scars going across his chest, as well as a nicked ear.
Personality: Huge wip /v\"
Other: I'm not gonna lie, I have fallen in love with these two XD
Whitepaw has been accepted as a warrior apprentice, and Elmfrost has been accepted as a warrior.

To become a high rank, your character must be accepted into the roleplay prior to receiving the rank, and the roleplayer must be active around the Clan. We will not have you create a character for the position.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:53 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

The second and third options are probably better, since I don't think Thrushstar would allow a hostile, uncooperative thief to join DayClan. Maybe a patrol could run into her by the border while she's dealing with the fox and help her out?

Accepted! You can either contact someone who's already been accepted to see if they'd be willing to mentor her, or have me select one for you.

Accepted as a warrior!

Hi!

You'll want to revise your form before we can approve you -- some of it doesn't make sense (e.g. "cinderfall is a steal kitty".)

Once you've elaborated on that, mention me!

Whitepaw has been accepted as a warrior apprentice, and Elmfrost has been accepted as a warrior.

To become a high rank, your character must be accepted into the roleplay prior to receiving the rank, and the roleplayer must be active around the Clan. We will not have you create a character for the position.
Okay, the fox idea it is!
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:17 PM
chirps

Name:
Spottedkit - Spottedpaw - Spottedfire
Kit
Appearance:
Light brown tortoiseshell with green eyes and white paws.
Personality:
-Adventerous
-Talkative
-Bubbly
-Outgoing
-Nosey
Other:
Will I need to create a mother/father for her?
Also, I'll add more fleshed out personality in a little bit when I have access to a laptop!

Last edited by spade; September 18th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Mad King
Could you assign her one?
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Mad King
Could you assign her one?
Sunstrike would be willing to mentor her if that's okay...

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Sunstrike would be willing to mentor her if that's okay...

Sure <3
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM

|| Name ||
Softkit ➺ Softpaw ➺ Softstep
/sɔft/ - Softstep was born with a long, fluffy coat that continued to be as soft and fluffy as a cloud while she grew into a warrior.
/stɛp/ - Softstep was given her suffix of 'step' because of her ability to walk quietly enough to not disturb prey.
|| Gender ||
Cisgender Female
|| Age ||
Thirty-three Moons. (Two years and Nine Months) Softstep was born December 14th, 2014
|| Rank ||
Warrior, hoping to be Deputy.
|| Appearance ||
[Ref. 1] [Ref. 2] [Ref. 3]
Softstep is a dark brown Maine Coon cat with yellow eyes. Her size is slightly below the average height of a female Maine Coon, and her paws are smaller as well. Her ears are relatively big, giving her a slightly comical look. The fur on her tail is slightly shorter than the rest of her body.
|| Personality ||
Warm + Kind + Accepting + Friendly + Cheerful
Extroverted = Loyal = Daydreamer = Excitable = Motherly
Overbearing - Clingy - Anxious - Dramatic - Loud
Softstep is warm and friendly, trying to be the best friend that she can be to others (even if they don't want to be her friend). She tries to be as accepting as possible, and stays cheerful in public. She desperately wants to be loved, but it seems that unrequited love may be her curse to bear. She tends to let her mind wander, often caught daydreaming when she isn't hunting, training, or talking. To younger cats, she comes off as a little motherly at times. When making friends, Softstep can be overbearing and clingy, not wanting to lose her new friend(s), and she can be quite anxious at times. She definitely is the funny one sometimes, seeing as she can be dramatic and loud when she's upset.
|| Other ||
- Softstep is open for an apprentice
- Softstep is a major WIP, and I'm considering making her into a Main Roleplay cat.