。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: November Gathering

RAINYPAW.
THE SILVER QUEEN
16/100

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
➔ @Leafy; @Omari; @silverwynds; @FrostyGalaxy; @poppy.

Well isn't this just lovely? Ruffles was already here, which was something, at least. The Silver Queen scoffed lightly, slipping to the idiot's side and fluffing out her fur. Starsdamned it was too cold out here, and it was beyond Rainy why they had to do this here, on the beach, with the wind, of all places. During leafbare. Just stupid, idiotic if you asked her, she'd much rather stay in the apprentice's den, with a certain someone, cuddled up and warm instead out here, and trekked to this dreaded place. She watched Chubbers, seeing as he was looking for somebody, her catbrow cocking slightly as he seemed to head towards the healer's perch, making the shivering molly wrinkle her nose slightly at the sight. Ew, love.

Speaking of love, she wondered of ol' Deerie would decide to accompany them, them being lonely old Rainypaw and her stupid furball of a friend who called itself Rufflepaw, and whether Mid or her little boyfriend who join, not that she really wanted Batty here but, the more the merrier she supposed..

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; November 10th, 2023 at 01:29 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade was following her clanmates to the Seastones, an incredible place where rocks met an endless stretch of water with an enchanting sight. It's leaf-fall, but it bears so much beauty. The rocks feel rough under my paws, and I can smell something salty in the air.

Dawnstar and Vulturefang, along with the medicine cat Elmshadow, held a special place along with the other important cats of Riverclan, Thunderclan and Windclan. She took a moment to scan the whole place and see what her fellow clanmates were doing; mixing themselves with other clans, exchanging poisonous glares, chatting with much noise.

She decided not to make the first step with another clan - who knew how they would react to her? Nobody here knew her. She felt out of place, just like a fish out of water.
Suddenly she noticed a familiar face, a she-cat whose name bore the name of an owl. "Good evening, Owlcatcher." She waved her tail and went to sit beside her.

This was her opportunity to have a closer look on the other clans without having to lift a claw. What would Dawnstar announce in front of the four clans? And why was there so much turmoil and rumors about Riverclan? Lynxshade thought that something was wrong about their leader, but she wasn't sure what it was.

The full moon is shining on us. Is Starclan watching?

Open for 1 cat (no Shc)!

Owl'Catcher
A black classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

My ears perked up as i heard my name be pronounced. It was Lyxnshade's voice.
-´´Oh, good evening Lyxnshade! Sit next to me´´ I pointed a spot next to me with my tail
I wanted to interact with someone this Gathering, and i would have a chance to get to know about Lyxnshade more.
-´´So, what do you think is gonna happen this Gathering?´´ I meowed
I looked at the cat, with rosettes markings.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
14/100

Midnightpaw was completely and utterly ecstatic. She was oh, so excited to be attending her very first gathering. Sure, it was a little bit bittersweet. Neither her dad, nor her brother Morningpaw were here to experience it with her. The thought of one of her brothers not being here left a bit of weight on her shoulders–the unfamiliar weight of grief… And on the other hand, thinking about her father sparked a red hot flame within her chest that had never been there before. A flame that not even Batpaw could set alight with all of his ridiculous, annoying shenanigans. It's funny how someone who used to be the textbook definition of love to you could also be the one to make you feel genuine rage for the first time.

Whatever, though. She had Eveningpaw. She had Nightshiver. She had her friends. Perhaps they were all that she needed right now.

Speaking of her friends, there were a couple of them! Rufflepaw and Rainypaw were not too far ahead of her, and as soon as their familiar pelts registered in her mind, she darted after them, brushing up beside Rainypaw with a big grin. Hi, guys!”

She sat down beside the molly, leaning forward to peer around her so that she could look at Rufflepaw. “Isn't this just so exciting? This is so cool! I could have never imagined just how many cats actually came to these gatherings!”

[ @Leafy @staurn @silverwynds @FrostyGalaxy ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:57 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw // he/him // 10 moons
80/100

---

Pah. How pathetic. Little Midleaf was so eager to attend a boring old Gathering. Just the bounce in her step and the light to her eyes was enough of a giveaway. What a kit. It's not like these things were very interesting. Sulking along behind her, he doesn't make any kind of effort to cackle or grin. Just sits down at her side silently with his ears laying flat against his head. Ever since that cursed day where ice fell from the sky his head has throbbed incessantly. Everything was too bright and too loud. And the world seemed to spin around him. His silence was in part of him having to focus on his paw steps in order to keep walking as straight as he could.

So why come to the Gathering, one might ask? Because the Bat didn't know weakness. He didn't show injury or pain. No one needed to know that he was struggling. Not even this group of peons of his. Shoulders hunched, he watches cats of other clans mingle and chatter, the scents around him too a lot for his poor head to handle as Midleaf chatters mindlessly to the others.

rufflepaw | @Leafy // midleaf | @Omari // rainypaw | @staurn // deerpaw | @FrostyGalaxy // chubpaw | @poppy.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 10th, 2023, 02:19 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom looked over to the Riverclan cat that was hissing at her. "Calm down. Your leader is the least of my concerns, darling." The brown molly said, her face turning to look at Bumblestar. Her eyes pierced towards the Thunderclan leader, her blind eye seemed like it could see again.
@dino. |Bumblestar| (just if she wants to react)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Shellwhisker, a RiverClan warrior, shot Dreamingbloom a glare from cold, ice-blue eyes. She had noticed the way that the warrior had been looking at her leader, and Shellwhisker wasn't very fond of that look. ''Stop glaring at my leader unless you want some more wounds to worry about!'' She hissed.

Rushingcrest
Windclan Warrior || He/Him
"Blue and grey lynx point tom."
The Windclanner trails behind the rest of his clan. Not keeping the quick pace that most of them have but he was still "on-time". Lynx-point pelt weaving through the crowd as sound of a few voices hit his hear that cause nothing short of pure annoyance. Finally joining the two, it quickly caused empty threats. "Will both of you shove a mushroom in it? Nobody cares who's looking at who's leader, so shut it, you both have caused me to want a dog to claw my ears off, star above," The windclanner mews flatly, a sigh swiftly following the words.
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old November 10th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

˚✧₊⁎〜☆〜⁎⁺ ˳✧༚
-•_____•-
CherrySmoke
[She/Her | Black and russet calico with green eyes]
[Active Purrks: Silver Tongue]
-•_____•-
˚✧₊⁎〜☆〜⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

Something stirred in her slightly as she smirked, Amusement.

Cherrysmoke felt herself match a similar expression to Rushwater’s, the two were subtle yet the heavy eye contact spoke more than they would divulge to others. Her green eyes narrowed slightly, her lidded gaze soaked up the tom’s features, to which she noticed the ever so faint smirk that had coloured his usually stoic disposition. She thought for just a moment how nothing seems to change when it came to the tom in front of her, in a way she supposed it comforted her. Not that she would admit that openly of course. Upon his words, she couldn’t help but have a small laugh escape her maw as she situated herself next to him taking this as a subtle invitation to join him.

”Mm…life would be too easy and unappealing if a little chaos hadn’t been stirred, you can’t deny that.”

Her tone was one of amusement, as if to play along with his little game of pleasantries. It had been a while since she last spoke to him…the last time had ended on good terms, whatever was between them, it always lasted in intervals. No matter how part they ever seemed to be, something made her seek him out and vise versa. She tried to deny it, but a part of her felt like she…wished for more from him. Although, knowing him, it was no easy task, he played by his own rules of logic. But she wasn’t one to back down either. His allure was dangerous but she supposed she was never quite deterred by such things, after all, she was a wild one. Cherrysmoke focused her attention on Rushwater, she smirked at him a bit more this time as she continued this banter, her tone turned sly and almost teasing, she leaned in a bit closer to him as if to cause a ensure only Rushwater could hear the string of words that flowed like honey from her mouth.

”…besides, you aren’t one to shy away from a challenge, maybe a little wildness is what you need, hmm?~”

With that she leaned away, her usual neutral expression returning to her features. She admitted she enjoyed it. His reaction to her teasing always seemed amusing.
However for his and her sake, this was the most she could say for their safety. As if to play off her mixed emotions her tone returned to her usual blunt tone however you could tell by the look in her eyes it was more delicate than usual. The calico shecat, looked towards the leaders.

“Although, I can admit things have certainly been very much heated between clans. While amusing at first, to see some of those thunderclanners tripping over themselves, I suppose I do worry for what may erupt. Not that I usually care for such futile things, but there has been much more death recently. That alone isn’t a pretty picture for what’s to come. Bad blood needs to be settled. “

A slither of concern could be noticed in her tone, she wasn’t one to entirely express such emotions but she supposed the feline beside her was worthy enough to hear such inner dialogue. She thought for a moment what it could mean if all the clans were to go to war, as a shadowclanner, she did not particularly care much for others well-being but…

Her gaze drifted.

Cherrysmoke glanced at him, a very faint expression of unease painted her features.

“…As much as I enjoy a good fight as much as the next, I’d be a shame if RiverClan lost you, Rushwater. It would be a pain having to explain why I had to save your behind!”

She gave a small eye roll, feigning annoyance although there was heavy amusement in her conflicting tones. She wasn’t one to be vulnerable but she felt he needed to know she wasn’t ENTIRELY an enemy to him personally. Atleast not for now anyways.

˚✧₊⁎〜☆〜⁎⁺ ˳✧༚

[ @redshiftreign | sorry for slight post quality drop, it’s currently 5am my time T_T ]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 10th, 2023 at 02:29 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 02:37 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Rushingcrest
Windclan Warrior || He/Him
"Blue and grey lynx point tom."
The Windclanner trails behind the rest of his clan. Not keeping the quick pace that most of them have but he was still "on-time". Lynx-point pelt weaving through the crowd as sound of a few voices hit his hear that cause nothing short of pure annoyance. Finally joining the two, it quickly caused empty threats. "Will both of you shove a mushroom in it? Nobody cares who's looking at who's leader, so shut it, you both have caused me to want a dog to claw my ears off, star above," The windclanner mews flatly, a sigh swiftly following the words.
Shellwhisker quickly turned and shot an ice-blue glare at the WindClan tom. She gave a faint hiss of defiance before turning around.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old November 10th, 2023, 02:39 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas View Post
Finally, Yellowpaw was there! Took long enough... he wondered what the other apprentices are up to. Besides Thunderclan, they were probably plotting murder. "Hello, people who are not my clan. If you're thunderclan, I hope you die in a ditch. He thought to himself. "Anyways, how're you doing?" He asked, approaching a fellow apprentice.
[OPEN]
Squirrelpaw, a RiverClan apprentice, jumped. ''Great StarClan, you scared me!'' She looked at Yellowpaw, her green eyes wide. Her fur flattened as she noticed it was just an apprentice. ''I'm doing well. You?''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old November 10th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Shellwhisker quickly turned and shot an ice-blue glare at the WindClan tom. She gave a faint hiss of defiance before turning around.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom hissed too before padding off to see if Cougarbite was here, her whole mood changing as the thought of Cougarbite flashed in her mind. She smiled and continued looking around.

@vampire @JackHunt_17 |Cougarbite :>|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 10th, 2023 at 02:41 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Worried

Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I finally arrived at the Gathering place. I sighed, that could be my last Gathering if my thoughts remained the same. I found a spot to sit, and greeted a few friends from other clans. Usually Gatherings were depressive, especially with the conflicts happening lately. ´´Let's see what will happen today´´ I sighed
Open for - @leopardheart00

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦