Today 09:48 PM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 02:57 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Loonfeather ★

As far as he could remember, this was the first time someone outside of his adopted family had laughed at his jokes. A smile formed on his face before hearing that Robinleaf’s lizard had got away, causing it to retreat to a sympathetic frown. “They are a bit flighty,” he admitted.

“You know, despite me getting wet and your lizard getting away, this has been fun. You’re pretty amazing, Robinleaf,” he said. It was so rare to find cats that weren’t looking to berate him at every turn. He had started to think that was all ShadowClan had anymore, but it looked like there were still come cats more interested in doing their best for the Clan and their Clanmates.

@Mistletoe
~Robinleaf~

“Thanks! You’re great too! This has been fun not to mention very productive. I hope we can hunt again very soon!” She purred. Loonfeather’s praise made her very happy. He seemed a decent and thoughtful warrior. They had done a lot for their clan together. She was very excited to have met such a rational cat. She would definitely ask him to hunt with her next time the prey pile got low.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 26th, 2021, 11:20 AM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Robinleaf~

“Thanks! You’re great too! This has been fun not to mention very productive. I hope we can hunt again very soon!” She purred. Loonfeather’s praise made her very happy. He seemed a decent and thoughtful warrior. They had done a lot for their clan together. She was very excited to have met such a rational cat. She would definitely ask him to hunt with her next time the prey pile got low.
★ Loonfeather ★

He purred, happy that things had gone so well. “Perhaps next time we could also see who can climb highest in one of these trees. I know Dawnstar had wanted us to learn to be better climbers before since there was the threat of RiverClan attacking, but I think it’d give us a great view of the surrounding area. For now I guess we should get this prey back to camp though.”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old December 26th, 2021, 12:24 PM

The loner padded around, looking for prey. She saw a mouse and punced at it and killed it.
Old December 26th, 2021, 02:01 PM
trying to figure out life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlstorm21 View Post
The loner padded around, looking for prey. She saw a mouse and punced at it and killed it.
~ Owlfeather ~

The large brown molly was stalking through the undergrowth, scenting the air for prey, until she found a scenttrail. A mouse had been here. Not the best prey she could think of, something like a rabbit would have been prefered, but she'd tale what she could get, Shadowclan would have use for the prey anyway. She followed the scent, until something else mixed in with that smell. She rose up, forgetting about the prey as she could smell a rouge.

Her fur bristeled up slightly and she growled at them. "Didn't you notice the border markings, fleepelt?" Lowering her head in an more menecing stance she stalked forwards, unstheathing her sharp claws. "Leave, now. Or I'll personlly make you." Not only had they come on their land, they had dared catch their prey.
Old December 26th, 2021, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~

The large brown molly was stalking through the undergrowth, scenting the air for prey, until she found a scenttrail. A mouse had been here. Not the best prey she could think of, something like a rabbit would have been prefered, but she'd tale what she could get, Shadowclan would have use for the prey anyway. She followed the scent, until something else mixed in with that smell. She rose up, forgetting about the prey as she could smell a rouge.

Her fur bristeled up slightly and she growled at them. "Didn't you notice the border markings, fleepelt?" Lowering her head in an more menecing stance she stalked forwards, unstheathing her sharp claws. "Leave, now. Or I'll personlly make you." Not only had they come on their land, they had dared catch their prey.
She looked up and bristle back as someone came towards her "You can't tell me what to do!" she hissed, dropping her prey.
Old December 26th, 2021, 03:07 PM
trying to figure out life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlstorm21 View Post
She looked up and bristle back as someone came towards her "You can't tell me what to do!" she hissed, dropping her prey.
~ Owlfeather ~

She snarrled in discuast and anger at the rouge's arogance. "You can't tell me what to do" Foulish. The rouge must be blind not to see the scars on her brown pelt and take notice of her large size, teeth and sharp claws. Cats who couldn't understand their limits made her sick, but she would be happy to teach them. "Oh really" she hissed while stalking closer and closer. "Then maybe my claws will, would you like me to show you perhaps." Every word came out as a snarl, anger at the dump cat.
Old December 26th, 2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~

She snarrled in discuast and anger at the rouge's arogance. "You can't tell me what to do" Foulish. The rouge must be blind not to see the scars on her brown pelt and take notice of her large size, teeth and sharp claws. Cats who couldn't understand their limits made her sick, but she would be happy to teach them. "Oh really" she hissed while stalking closer and closer. "Then maybe my claws will, would you like me to show you perhaps." Every word came out as a snarl, anger at the dump cat.
The small cat put her nose in the air. "Why not." she growled, while chivering slightly in fear.
Old December 29th, 2021, 08:34 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
★ Loonfeather ★

He purred, happy that things had gone so well. “Perhaps next time we could also see who can climb highest in one of these trees. I know Dawnstar had wanted us to learn to be better climbers before since there was the threat of RiverClan attacking, but I think it’d give us a great view of the surrounding area. For now I guess we should get this prey back to camp though.”
~Robinleaf~

The redish molly tipped her head up thoughtfully. She wasn’t a very good climber. Working on that skill with another cat couldn’t go wrong. Especially since Loonfeather didn’t seem like the kind of cat who would make fun of her if she fell. She nodded.

“Good idea! Practice makes perfect! Maybe I’ll learn to climb so good I’ll be able to catch the next lizard that escapes me.” She said the last part with a playful growl and swish of her tail.

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 31st, 2021, 01:49 PM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Robinleaf~

The redish molly tipped her head up thoughtfully. She wasn’t a very good climber. Working on that skill with another cat couldn’t go wrong. Especially since Loonfeather didn’t seem like the kind of cat who would make fun of her if she fell. She nodded.

“Good idea! Practice makes perfect! Maybe I’ll learn to climb so good I’ll be able to catch the next lizard that escapes me.” She said the last part with a playful growl and swish of her tail.
★ Loonfeather ★

“I’m glad I’m not a lizard,” he said with a laugh. “I think you’ve got enough determination alone to catch the next one you see.”

He went to gather the prey he had caught, collecting it all into his mouth. He looked a bit silly, but most of them did when they tried to carry multiple pieces of prey at once. The vole and frog would be a good addition to the fresh-kill pile. This had truly been a great outing with a wonderful cat. He hoped to do it again sometime.

(Shall we wrap this up and consider doing another thread sometime soon? )

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old December 31st, 2021, 01:56 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
★ Loonfeather ★

“I’m glad I’m not a lizard,” he said with a laugh. “I think you’ve got enough determination alone to catch the next one you see.”

He went to gather the prey he had caught, collecting it all into his mouth. He looked a bit silly, but most of them did when they tried to carry multiple pieces of prey at once. The vole and frog would be a good addition to the fresh-kill pile. This had truly been a great outing with a wonderful cat. He hoped to do it again sometime.

(Shall we wrap this up and consider doing another thread sometime soon? )
~Robinleaf~

The redish molly laughed at Loonfeather’s joke. She dug up her prey. When she looked back up and saw Loonfeather she couldn’t keep in a snigger. Looks like he caught more than he can carry! She flicked her tail to let him know she was ready and began to pad back towards the clearing.

[Sure! When’s the best time for you?]