Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:31 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:50 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:47 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:32 PM

Old June 6th, 2024, 09:13 AM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired
Default Kestrelpaw training [P]

Kestrelpaw

He/him || 7 moons || ShadowClan
Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat and white circles under amber eyes
Tags @JackHunt_17

· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

The sun had just risen over the horizon as the tom sauntered out of the apprentice den. He gracefully stretched, dipping downward before continuing on with his walk. white tipped paws carried the apprentice to the warrior den and as he peered inside he noticed the familiar lean reddish-brown of his mentor. "Fiercefire" Kestrelpaw wisperd into the Warriors’ Den, Kestrelpaw twitched his whiskers feeling impatient. He'd been itching to go outside camp "Let's go out on an adventure. The territory needs to be explored!" There was a territory tour to be had and gosh darn it they were going to do it today

Last edited by Hound; June 6th, 2024 at 09:14 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:16 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Kestrelpaw training [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Kestrelpaw

Tags @JackHunt_17

· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

The sun had just risen over the horizon as the tom sauntered out of the apprentice den. He gracefully stretched, dipping downward before continuing on with his walk. white tipped paws carried the apprentice to the warrior den and as he peered inside he noticed the familiar lean reddish-brown of his mentor. "Fiercefire" Kestrelpaw wisperd into the Warriors’ Den, Kestrelpaw twitched his whiskers feeling impatient. He'd been itching to go outside camp "Let's go out on an adventure. The territory needs to be explored!" There was a territory tour to be had and gosh darn it they were going to do it today

Fiercefire chuckled. His apprentice seemed funny. "early riser I see, eh?" The senior warrior told the young tom. "Grab something from the freshkill pile before we head out, its a long ways around the territory." He said, and flicked his tail before heading to the pile. He sniffed out a mouse that seemed about a day old but still smelled alright.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 6th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Feed me...

Kestrelpaw

Tags @JackHunt_17

Kestrelpaw sprang to his paws, nearly tripping over them in his haste. “Oh, okay, yeah, good plan!” The young tom followed a few pawsteps behind his mentor, his tail flicking eagerly as they headed towards the fresh-kill pile. The scents of food making his stomach rumble. He sniffed around, before a plump vole caught his eye. Kestrelpaw grabbed the vole in his jaws, and settled down next to his mentor, he placed the vole between his paws and began to eat. The rich, warm taste of the fresh-kill filled his mouth, and he savored each bite. Between bites, he glanced up at Fiercefire. “So, where are we gonna go first?” he chirped, his voice muffled by the food in his mouth.

Old June 10th, 2024, 08:42 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Kestrelpaw

Tags @JackHunt_17

Kestrelpaw sprang to his paws, nearly tripping over them in his haste. “Oh, okay, yeah, good plan!” The young tom followed a few pawsteps behind his mentor, his tail flicking eagerly as they headed towards the fresh-kill pile. The scents of food making his stomach rumble. He sniffed around, before a plump vole caught his eye. Kestrelpaw grabbed the vole in his jaws, and settled down next to his mentor, he placed the vole between his paws and began to eat. The rich, warm taste of the fresh-kill filled his mouth, and he savored each bite. Between bites, he glanced up at Fiercefire. “So, where are we gonna go first?” he chirped, his voice muffled by the food in his mouth.

"I'll take you to a few of Shadowclans landmarks first, and then we'll go to each of the borders we share with the other clans. It's important to know which clan is where so that when you need to check the borders you can make sure everyone's scent is in the right spot." Fiercefire explained.

He finished up his mouse and then stood up, stretching, waiting for Kestrelpaw to finish. Once he did he gestured with his tail towards the camp entrance. "Lets head out." He said, and started off.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old June 11th, 2024, 10:18 PM
Feed me...

Kestrelpaw
Tags @JackHunt_17

Gulping down the rest of his vole kestrelpaw bounded to the feet and sprang forward to Follow Fiercefire through the camp and into their territory. An array of scents bombarded Kestrelpaw’s nose as he breathed in: pines and moss and a distinct pack of flowers off somewhere to the right. “Where are we gonna go first?”

Last edited by Hound; June 11th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 07:09 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Kestrelpaw
Tags @JackHunt_17

Gulping down the rest of his vole kestrelpaw bounded to the feet and sprang forward to Follow Fiercefire through the camp and into their territory. An array of scents bombarded Kestrelpaw’s nose as he breathed in: pines and moss and a distinct pack of flowers off somewhere to the right. “Where are we gonna go first?”

"Lets go to one of my favorite landmarks, Mourning Ruins." Fiercefire said. He led the apprentice there, and once they arrived, he put up his tail to halt Kestrelpaw, before going into a little narrative. "Formerly an abandoned Twoleg-Structure, some sort of den of theirs, the Mourning Ruins is now hunting grounds. It is charred and burned from a fire, and named Mourning Ruins as many died here in the incident. It can be used as shelter in case of emergency or need for evacuation as well." He explained.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old June 18th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Feed me...

Kestrelpaw
Tags @JackHunt_17

He looked around at the charred remains of the weird Twoleg structure, squinted his eyes and tilted his head trying to distinguish charged ashy stuff from all… the.. other charged ashy stuff. politely nodding along as Fiercefire spoke "That's... really sad," Kestrelpaw murmured, his voice tinged with sorrow. He turned to Fiercefire, curiosity and a touch of confusion in his eyes. "Why is this your favorite place, Fiercefire? It seems so... tragic."

Old June 20th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Kestrelpaw
Tags @JackHunt_17

He looked around at the charred remains of the weird Twoleg structure, squinted his eyes and tilted his head trying to distinguish charged ashy stuff from all… the.. other charged ashy stuff. politely nodding along as Fiercefire spoke "That's... really sad," Kestrelpaw murmured, his voice tinged with sorrow. He turned to Fiercefire, curiosity and a touch of confusion in his eyes. "Why is this your favorite place, Fiercefire? It seems so... tragic."

"Because its so important and memorable to our clan. It has saved our lives and also taken some. But that is what leads to making it so special. It really sits with me to think about how something like a fire ruined it, but its ruins have saved us in times of distress." Fiercefire explained. "Think about it." He added.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~