Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
burntToast character...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:13 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM

Old November 9th, 2022, 08:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Coldsong had to really fight for his fur to stay flattened, because good STARS was this a moronic group of outsiders. Some were hostile, some were welcoming, others confused or didn't even react, and...apparently someone from WindClan had joined them?? What the hell was even happening???

He kept his mouth shut behind Twlightstar as the chaos unfolded before them, but his eyes were slitted on the one called Laurelpaw. He'd only been back in WindClan for a single day, so he had no clue who this she-cat was, but he refused to believe Twilightstar would fake recognizing a member of her Clan. What a bratty little traitor.

The warrior's eyes would then switch over to the tom speaking with an uncomfortable amount of charm and over-played innocence. Just looking him gave Coldsong a bad aftertaste. And were they really supposed to believe this entire group of cats was a family? What a snake. He wasn't buying any of it. "You are dumb to assume all these things." Coldsong suddenly spoke out, flicking his ear in annoyance. "As someone who's spent their fair share of time in the outskirts, you lot have plenty of other places to go. I'd happily point you in the right direction, too." His voice was clear and direct. "Don't let him weasel you." He added, leading towards his leader.

@Moonraven @Starfall

Last edited by Doom; November 9th, 2022 at 08:10 PM.
Old November 9th, 2022, 10:15 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar observed the few cats that spoke to her before the tom, one being quick to spat out a challenge, another what sounded like mockery, one who pointed her in William's direction. When tom finally noticed her, he immediately came off similar to how she saw him at the border, friendly and non-threatening. Unfortunately for him, no matter how nice he acted he told Twilightstar that he had no intentions of playing nice or being deemed trustworthy in any way the moment he set paw over her borders and laid claim to the Swooping Cliffs.

He made a valiant attempt to smooth everything she said over, even being so bold as to imply that she lied to him, but nothing he said phased her. Twilightstar looked over to Coldsong as he add his own colorful thoughts to the conversation. Oh, how she had missed this tom. Whereas the rest of her patrol seemed to be perfectly alright with leaving the talking to Twilightstar, Coldsong had no issue with jumping in and expressing his opinion. Coldsong would have liked Bravebird. Considering how many outsiders were spewing nonsense at her, she didn't see why her clanmates couldn't speak up themselves. She didn't bring them with her to sit pretty and watch as verbally duke it out with the small rogue leader.

"You should have waited, it is cold, yes, but no snow has touched the ground, there was no need for such haste. You, outsiders, have clearly survived a few leafbares on your own, without the clan's territory, there was absolutely no reason for you not to wait for my answer. I'm quite certain I told you that I need some sunrises to speak to the clan, if you wanted an exact number you should have asked." Twilightstar replied, eye darted over to Fallownose as her deputy made no attempt to hide his eye roll and scoff as William stated his words were meant as concern and care for the deputy and not a threat. Fallownose has been serving WindClan for many moons now, a senior warrior, and her deputy, she trust he knew the difference between a threat and genuine concern.

"Uh-huh, let's go with that." The response came out as if it was sarcastic but her tone was so stern that not a hint of snark could be detected. "I don't see why I wouldn't blame you and your 'family' if something had happened to Fallownose, you deliberately trespassed and stole territory that was not yours to take, purposely ignoring everything I said about waiting. You seem upset at the thought of taking the blame, but it's not like you've done anything to deter me or my clan from blaming you." Which he hadn't, if anything everything he's done made him out to be a threat over an ally.

"Just as you never said how big this 'family' of yours is, I assured you that the message you had would get to the right ears and it did, I never specified that those ears would be mine and again you never asked who I was. I've never lied to you, however, you told me that you intended to stay out of the clan's fur if you were allowed to stay, I don't see how hunting in my clan's territory is staying out of our fur. You make it sound like the outskirts are void of prey to hunt, if you had postponed, perhaps we could have worked hunting terms, but now you have your family out trespassing in my clan's territory and stealing our prey to fill bellies that have no right to be here in the first place." Her tongue cut as sharp as her claws, but her expression remained unmoved and icy as the harshest of leafbare gales.

If it was just the cliffs they wanted, Twilightstar really wouldn't have cared in the slightest. Twilightstar had no attachment to the chunk of land, she certainly didn't want to shed blood over it. She could even deal with the whole trespassing thing if she really had to. However, the whole hunting in her territory so close to leafbare and threatening Fallownose was pushing the limit. Add the fact that it seemed these rogues thought her and WindClan to be completely stupid also added a bit of salt to the wound. Twilightstar has seen how families act, the clans were full of them, mates, siblings, parents, cousins, and so on. These cats were not selling the family bit in the slights, some tried too hard, and others while others literally wore their thoughts and expressions on their face. This was a joke. It might have worked if Twilightstar was a three-moon-old kit and not a sixty-something-moon-old leader who's watched how cats interact with their kin daily.

Their grins were off, their smiles were dashed with just a hint of malice. At least their leader sold the nice guy act to a point. What else Twilightstar had to say was lost to the wind as Cowpaw shot forward to be the adorable sweetheart that he was and tried to nuzzle and greet Laurelpaw, and naturally, it seemed like anyone that attempt to show a hint of warmth or understanding to that Paw resulted in getting hurt. In one smooth, rapid motion, Twilightstar was at the medicine cat's side, sniffing to make sure that there was no blood involved with the hit, and then went to nudge the large cat back gently but forcefully towards the rest of the patrol while sharing a glance with Fallownose; expressing her desire for the deputy to keep a better eye on their medicine cat with that single, intense, look.

"You don't want to know us, that's fine. Laurelpaw of WindClan is no more, you've made your choice and I truly hope and pray that this brings you even a minuscule of happiness that you couldn't find in our Clan, and that you don't regret your decision." Twilightstar turned to face the former WindClan apprentice with a sad glint in her green eye that came and went in a blink. Was this an exile? Not exactly, the leader wasn't banishing Laurelpaw from WindClan more like letting her go. After watching so many cats up and leave WindClan for ShadowClan all those seasons ago, she's taught herself to stop harboring resentment for such things or calling those cats traitors, they wanted to leave so why feel guilty about it, and just let them go.

It was a pity considering how hard Eldersky had fought to get her kits into WindClan, not that Twilightstar was certain how much that meant considering the queen vanished not long after returning home, and her family followed one by one after. It was sad, she had been hoping Batglare might be able to do what the leader obviously couldn't, now Laurelpaw was going to invest her hopes in a bunch of rogues. If she was happy here, so be it, Laurelpaw has never had any issue turning her claws on her denmates before. The paw was going to be seen as a traitor from here on out, and if claw and tooth was the only way to settle this dispute with these rogues her clan would not be going soft because they had a former clanmate among them.

The WindClan leader returned to the head of her patrol, even though she kind of wanted to fuss over Cowpaw, she yielded her attention back to William wondering what he and his 'family' had to say.
@Starfall @birdie

@CreeperLover649 @oleander @tanuki @Eaglet @Rizo @Alchemist Kitsune @NinjaBloss @x ghostie [The WindClan kitties can talk to the other rogues if you guys want, so long as there is no physical fighting without Twi's order no one's going to get in trouble.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 9th, 2022, 11:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

William
@birdie / @Moonraven / @Flea / @TheDragonGoddess

Amber hues locked onto another familiar face, it was just one big old party wasn't it? As he looked at the tom that came in to inturupt his last speech, the tabby wiggled his eyebrows, smile widening. The crybaby, the one who tattled on him, had he no sense of fun? Acting as if his 'worry' was something short of outrageous. William could do worse than toss him off a cliff. But he wouldn't out of the kindness of his heart.

Ears twitched as he watched a rather...large stranger walk towards him. It took everything in his power not to fluff his fur up. Instead he kept his smile, tilting his head to the side as the spotted one lumbered up to the small one he was speaking to. Much to his surprise the small one had smacked said large one in the face, which was followed by a hiss. Well, he didn't like that at all. In an instant his smile fell and the tom made a move to step in front of the little one he had met earlier. Still, he made sure there was no anger nor threat coming from him. "I don't believe she likes that...if you could please step back." curt and to the point.

As he was about to speak to the leader, one of his idiots began shouting somewhere behind him. With a heavy sigh, shoulders rolling, the tom shot his stranger friend a smile. "One second please." he requested before turning to look at the old one who was yelling. "If you would please yell somewhere else, I'm trying to have a conversation and it's rude to be loud." he huffed. There, handled. As he looked down at the small one, another small one seemed to materialize beside him. They needed to stop doing that, it wasn't good for his heart.

Ears twitching as they muttered worried whispers, "Oh I hope not small one, they seem much nicer than the other rouges we've come upon." a hint of a lie. Although not entirely a lie...a little white lie perhaps. Or a wonderful story he had spun up. Either way, he wanted to sell it, which meant he'd pour his whole heart into it. If he needed to be some sad sap who others took pity upon, than he would be. "Other's believe many different things, they may not view us as a family, but that doesn't mean we have to stop." a knowing hum.

He watched as the Leader teleported by the large feline, making sure they were alright. He watched paitently, waited patiently. He would let them finish, as she was doing that, he looked down at the small one and gave her a 'dissapointed' look, a single brow quirked. Than, she spoke up once more and he felt a sigh bubble in his throat. Oh, he would need a nap after this, so much lying made someone tired after all. "You're right, there's bouts of prey and areas...said areas taken by other rouges and outsiders. Many much more violent than you lot." lies. They kill for sport. But, he didn't need to voice his concerns yet. "We try to find prey and they attack with teeth and claws with intent to kill, no matter how small the prey is. So pardon me for getting excited when someone finally expressed the fact that they would think about it." to the point. His smile once again blooming on his maw. "It's either we get settled here, out of the hair of those who have clawed at us, or we scatter about, out there. Although I suppose you don't much care do you?" a hint of sorrow. He would attempt to butter them up.

"Surely we deserve to live comfortably as well yes? Do you believe we'd be here if we had so many spots open out there? I don't prefer to be in the middle of those we don't know about. By a gigantic gathering of cats? Strangers? We were on our last legs, but...I think I'm just babbling at this point." he said, stopping abruptly. He looked just above Twilightstar, as if buffering, before giving her his full attention once more. "See, that's what I mean. Yes , we're trespassing. But that's all this really is. I don't want blood to be spilt over land...it's simply dirt." a sigh. Because it was true, who said they owned this land? It was just...land. Pieces of rocks and rubble here and there. Was every pebble theirs? If he had taken a pebble over to one of the other Clans, would they go to war? Well, a silly question, of course they would. They were Clan Cats.

If he were smart, he would be intimidated by her. She was seasoned, for sure. Words meant to strike someone down within seconds, make them loose their spirit. But William was not smart. He was stubborn. He had plans, and he had an incinerating determination to watch these violent beings burn in the very thing they spilt blood to build. "Nobody likes taking blame, would you? You're in a little group full of cats who have been hurt in many ways, believe it or not, many lash out...but I promise you. Their words are nothing more than empty, dusty promises that hold as much meaning as a bug." a tilt of his head. That's how the Clans viewed them anyways, a bug. An inconvenience. "Half of the time, it's their immediate response to either threaten or scurry away...hence kinda why I'm here after all. A voice, I'm sure you know what that is like, yes?" he asked. He wanted to have a sense of familiarity, hopefully than they would leave them be. Let them build and prosper.

Than she spoke to the small one he still had tucked behind his backleg. A wave of confusion washed over his features as the older spoke to the smaller, and involuntarily he moved away slightly. Looking at the speckled one with a brow raised before turning his attention back to the one eyed one. Now wasn't the time to confront that, now wasn't the time to talk about it. He needed to keep his front. If she truly was a Clan Cat, he would drop her off at one of the other Clans...although he still had no idea how many there were. Five maybe? Many choices.

[Heyo ditto on that no fighting thing. If someone gets violent William will either kill, or send them out immediately /w\ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 9th, 2022 at 11:17 PM.
Old November 10th, 2022, 06:20 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Scorpion~~

{ @Moonraven @Starfall }

Scorpion had a bad feeling that thing might get... physical... especially with William. She wanted to avoid that as much as possible. She wanted to work out a peaceful solution with this... WindClan leader. "W-wait!" The sandy-yellow she-cat spoke up again, meeting the leader's eye. "U-um... maybe there's a workaround! You, um..." Why am I struggling with words!? Scorpion took another deep breath. "My name is Scorpion, by the way, uh... WindClan leader... and, um... I want to find a peaceful way and not a violent way. I, uhm... don't like fighting, um... is there anything, that, maybe I, um... that I can do to help?" Finally. The words came out. The she-cat dropped her gaze down right after finishing her words, her green eyes staring down at the ground, flicking her tail back and forth.

~~Nightheart~~

{ OPEN }

Nightheart hissed lightly at William's words. And Twilightstar's response back to them made her even more angry. "This is why I hate rouges. And now there was a traitor in WindClan. Laurlpaw... more like Laurl now. Ugh," the black she-cat whirled her head toward the nearest cat that spoke to her.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 10th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.

@Starfall (open)

dusty

dusty, slightly overwhelmed decides to go hunt. "sir, I'm going out to hunt." he mews, "its too loud to hear my own thoughts. I'll bring back some prey for anyone who wants it." and with that he trots out of the camp. when the sound of other cats faded to a dull roar in the distance he hunts a few things and takes a nap in the higher branches of a tree. he returns several hours later with 2 squirrels and a small hawk. ''
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 10th, 2022 at 08:55 AM.
Old November 10th, 2022, 09:10 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post

~~Nightheart~~

{ OPEN }

Nightheart hissed lightly at William's words. And Twilightstar's response back to them made her even more angry. "This is why I hate rouges. And now there was a traitor in WindClan. Laurlpaw... more like Laurl now. Ugh," the black she-cat whirled her head toward the nearest cat that spoke to her.

Night Watcher came out of the darkness "Your apprentice had chosen his way, it is just this, he heard the call of the true freedom, he smiled, and I think she is right", he spoke calmly, in contrast of his contained fury, he watched the cat "And don't hiss on Wiliam, he is our true savior, if he haven't found this place, we could all die outside, in the cold and without food, forced to eat rare prey or bodies left in the wild...", it was true, but not everything, soon, they wouldn't have any problems...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 10th, 2022, 09:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Night Watcher came out of the darkness "Your apprentice had chosen his way, it is just this, he heard the call of the true freedom, he smiled, and I think she is right", he spoke calmly, in contrast of his contained fury, he watched the cat "And don't hiss on Wiliam, he is our true savior, if he haven't found this place, we could all die outside, in the cold and without food, forced to eat rare prey or bodies left in the wild...", it was true, but not everything, soon, they wouldn't have any problems...
~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart glared at the new cat. "I never spoke about William, rouge. I want nothing to do with all of you. I just want you to either stop hunting on our territory or leave WindClan territory." She growled.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 10th, 2022, 11:13 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

William
@birdie / @Moonraven / @Flea / @TheDragonGoddess

Amber hues locked onto another familiar face, it was just one big old party wasn't it? As he looked at the tom that came in to inturupt his last speech, the tabby wiggled his eyebrows, smile widening. The crybaby, the one who tattled on him, had he no sense of fun? Acting as if his 'worry' was something short of outrageous. William could do worse than toss him off a cliff. But he wouldn't out of the kindness of his heart.

Ears twitched as he watched a rather...large stranger walk towards him. It took everything in his power not to fluff his fur up. Instead he kept his smile, tilting his head to the side as the spotted one lumbered up to the small one he was speaking to. Much to his surprise the small one had smacked said large one in the face, which was followed by a hiss. Well, he didn't like that at all. In an instant his smile fell and the tom made a move to step in front of the little one he had met earlier. Still, he made sure there was no anger nor threat coming from him. "I don't believe she likes that...if you could please step back." curt and to the point.

As he was about to speak to the leader, one of his idiots began shouting somewhere behind him. With a heavy sigh, shoulders rolling, the tom shot his stranger friend a smile. "One second please." he requested before turning to look at the old one who was yelling. "If you would please yell somewhere else, I'm trying to have a conversation and it's rude to be loud." he huffed. There, handled. As he looked down at the small one, another small one seemed to materialize beside him. They needed to stop doing that, it wasn't good for his heart.

Ears twitching as they muttered worried whispers, "Oh I hope not small one, they seem much nicer than the other rouges we've come upon." a hint of a lie. Although not entirely a lie...a little white lie perhaps. Or a wonderful story he had spun up. Either way, he wanted to sell it, which meant he'd pour his whole heart into it. If he needed to be some sad sap who others took pity upon, than he would be. "Other's believe many different things, they may not view us as a family, but that doesn't mean we have to stop." a knowing hum.

He watched as the Leader teleported by the large feline, making sure they were alright. He watched paitently, waited patiently. He would let them finish, as she was doing that, he looked down at the small one and gave her a 'dissapointed' look, a single brow quirked. Than, she spoke up once more and he felt a sigh bubble in his throat. Oh, he would need a nap after this, so much lying made someone tired after all. "You're right, there's bouts of prey and areas...said areas taken by other rouges and outsiders. Many much more violent than you lot." lies. They kill for sport. But, he didn't need to voice his concerns yet. "We try to find prey and they attack with teeth and claws with intent to kill, no matter how small the prey is. So pardon me for getting excited when someone finally expressed the fact that they would think about it." to the point. His smile once again blooming on his maw. "It's either we get settled here, out of the hair of those who have clawed at us, or we scatter about, out there. Although I suppose you don't much care do you?" a hint of sorrow. He would attempt to butter them up.

"Surely we deserve to live comfortably as well yes? Do you believe we'd be here if we had so many spots open out there? I don't prefer to be in the middle of those we don't know about. By a gigantic gathering of cats? Strangers? We were on our last legs, but...I think I'm just babbling at this point." he said, stopping abruptly. He looked just above Twilightstar, as if buffering, before giving her his full attention once more. "See, that's what I mean. Yes , we're trespassing. But that's all this really is. I don't want blood to be spilt over land...it's simply dirt." a sigh. Because it was true, who said they owned this land? It was just...land. Pieces of rocks and rubble here and there. Was every pebble theirs? If he had taken a pebble over to one of the other Clans, would they go to war? Well, a silly question, of course they would. They were Clan Cats.

If he were smart, he would be intimidated by her. She was seasoned, for sure. Words meant to strike someone down within seconds, make them loose their spirit. But William was not smart. He was stubborn. He had plans, and he had an incinerating determination to watch these violent beings burn in the very thing they spilt blood to build. "Nobody likes taking blame, would you? You're in a little group full of cats who have been hurt in many ways, believe it or not, many lash out...but I promise you. Their words are nothing more than empty, dusty promises that hold as much meaning as a bug." a tilt of his head. That's how the Clans viewed them anyways, a bug. An inconvenience. "Half of the time, it's their immediate response to either threaten or scurry away...hence kinda why I'm here after all. A voice, I'm sure you know what that is like, yes?" he asked. He wanted to have a sense of familiarity, hopefully than they would leave them be. Let them build and prosper.

Than she spoke to the small one he still had tucked behind his backleg. A wave of confusion washed over his features as the older spoke to the smaller, and involuntarily he moved away slightly. Looking at the speckled one with a brow raised before turning his attention back to the one eyed one. Now wasn't the time to confront that, now wasn't the time to talk about it. He needed to keep his front. If she truly was a Clan Cat, he would drop her off at one of the other Clans...although he still had no idea how many there were. Five maybe? Many choices.

[Heyo ditto on that no fighting thing. If someone gets violent William will either kill, or send them out immediately /w\ ]
Killico growled "i'l yell where i please!"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 10th, 2022, 12:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @tanuki for the coldsong mention

>Eel<
Eel sat atop a raised stone, forepaws slung casually over the edge, while his hind legs splayed out behind him. Despite his careless demeanor, the tom watched the interaction with sharp eyes. Twilightstar; he recognized her. He would be lying if he said he was surprised she was still around and kicking. He'd always harbored a healthy amount of respect towards her, no matter how many conflicts Dawnstar drove their two Clans into.

Eel glossed over the rest of the group, considering them to be insignificant, and instead locked onto the loud white one. Impressive scars, like the ones Twilightstar sported. Handsome, too. He let his eyes wander for a moment as he dragged his tongue along a forepaw before peeling his gaze away. If this was one of the cats that rat from before had sent to evict them, Eel wasn't complaining.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 10th, 2022, 12:58 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Nightheart~~

Nightheart glared at the new cat. "I never spoke about William, rouge. I want nothing to do with all of you. I just want you to either stop hunting on our territory or leave WindClan territory." She growled.
@Starfall

coincidentally this is the moment dusty returns with 2 squirrels from hunting. he drops them in a neat pile without stopping. "sir i finished hunting. not too much out there with the cold."
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP