Last post by alec
Today 03:24 AM

Old March 2nd, 2017, 05:11 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The warrior pricked his ears, he listened to her breathing, her paw steps, everything, he found it odd, he didn't trust her whatsoever, and in all honestly he was supposed to kill her back there and dump her body in the river, but he didn't, was he getting soft? He let out a snort and lashed his tail and decided that if she took one paw step out of place he would kill her, at least Waterstreak would have a friend in the cold, depressing, heavy earth. His ocean blue hues shone with menace for a few seconds as he thought of the many ways to dispose of the mollys body, but the menace was quickly replaced with curiosity, her breathing changed, it slowed down, she almost seemed....relaxed. Upon her statement he tried his hardest to strain a scoff, but considering the fact that, to him, she actually seemed to be calming down...mentally, he would try his hardest to be nice, sweet, and considering the fact that she hasn't shown any signs of being a higher rank, it wouldn't be too hard for the ebony Tom. It's quite alright, I jumped to conclusions too quickly, after the battle against the Dusk Syndicate and the Dark Forest supporters....well...everyone's still a little on edge, even though it happened moons ago." he said, his voice dripped with exhaustion as he remembered the multiple battles and all the fighting he had to do that day, it put his usual training to shame. Fallenstream slowed his pace, a scowl plastered his face as he trecked through the slush, he truely hated leaf-bare and was incredibly happy that it was almost over, but instead of thinking about cold winds and snow, he thought of how easily blood could be spotted on the snow. He let out a snort and pushed the thought away, it wasn't like him to be thinking of such things at a time like this, that's what the higher ups and murderes did.
The ebony warriors mind wandered for a few moments, thinking about...everything, for a few seconds he completley forgot about Honeypool and just continued to wander, until his senses were pulled back to earth by a single question "I wonder if there's still some DS cats in the other clans....or....what if other clans changed their believes and began to work with the DS cats, if any of them would....it would be Windclan, those cats can't be trusted." he sighed, he knew problems like this existed within his little world, Andy it was his job, no his duty to put an end to such things. He vowed to get rid of high ranked cats and stick up for the little, unrecognized warriors, and he's been, he's only a few steps closer to taking down the rank system, and making his clan an equal opportunity clan, where no one will be more important, no one will have special privileges, all equal, just the way he wanted it, and just the way they needed it.

Swishing her tail in a carefree manner as she walked behind him, lowering her head once again, but she didn't focus on the ground, she looked up and down the tom. She never how muscular he was compared to her. She looked at her own golden body, that looked so soft and squishy where his body looked hardened. Her paws and feet were still very tired and began to hurt. She didn't know how she was going to hunt with tired feet. She's an excellent hunter, she knew this, but never hunted when she was so tired. She slowed down, but didn't stop following. She was too afraid to ask him to stop and rest. He spoke a bit more nicely earlier, but she still remained on edge. She believed he could kill her in one swipe of his claws. Her head was perked up once again as he mentioned Dusk Syndicate for the second time, then accidentally let out a tiny gasp when he accused WindClan joining forces with that evil group. Surely WindClan would never.... surely Fireflare would never. Nervously, she stammers her words in an effort to defend WindClan, because she believed no clan in their right mind would assist the Syndicate. Though most of it was for Fireflare. "I-I... well... I don't think a clan would become allies with Dusk Syndicate. Our codes are too different from each others and so are our morals. I'm sure Blazingstar will be a great leader for WindClan. He may be a new leader, but so is Russetstar. They are both young, but I doubt they will be naive to the Syndicate's words." she rambled, she wasn't finished. "I see WindClan full with carefree and fast cats, some can even be very loving..." she paused and tried to prevent her pelt from getting hot when thinking of Fireflare. "...but I guess not all cats there are the best cats." she finished.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Territory

{ @fenic! }
Nightfang padded around, his yellow hues looking around, the darkness of the night making him unseen. He stopped by the border, and stastared along the edge of the territory, hoping to see something good or something to rid of his he had.

(Sorry mobile post in school)
Old March 2nd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=paint splattered shadows;188893]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Silentbird licked the kit and nuzzled birdsong,"What shall we name him?" She asked quietly
He looked at the kit "Moonkit?"
Old March 2nd, 2017, 08:49 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;189833]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
He looked at the kit "Moonkit?"
She nodded licking moonkit,"I was thinking moss kit but I like moonkit too!" She purred
Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:23 PM
Memerofthememes

[QUOTE=paint splattered shadows;189839]
Quote:
She nodded licking moonkit,"I was thinking moss kit but I like moonkit too!" She purred
He purred and rubbed against his mates cheek. "I love you."
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:49 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

*EmeraldNight padded around the Camp, her emerad green eyes flickering over the cats in the Camp. She was bored and hungry, and wanted a mouse to quiet her growling stomach. She wished the Leader would hurry and just put together a Hunting Patrol so she could Hunt for something to eat*

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Stormsoul smiled at his friend and bounded after her. He knew some cats were afraid of the water, but Silverheart hadn't ever shown too much of a sign of this, so he didn't feel quite as bad as he would have if she had been completely terrified. The white-and-black tom kept right on her heels, allowing her to be ahead of him the whole run there. There was such a thing as chivalry after all. As they neared the rushing, freezing water, Stormsoul slowed to a halt. He listened, hoping to simply hear fish rushing up or down the river along the surface. No such luck was to be found, however. "So, Silverheart, why exactly do you find yourself running everywhere? Got something to hide?" he asked jokingly. He was mainly looking for conversation, feeling slightly odd. His immediate thought was to Argentate, but then, he'd never really felt his alternate self try to make an appearance. It sort of just... Happened. The tomsimply shrugged it off, and padded up to Silverheart. The pretty she-cat needed a little bump on the shoulder. Maybe a small shove. He did so and started holding back light laughter, as he knew he didn't do so much as throw off her step a bit. Why this was funny he didn't really know. Hey, it made him forget about Argentate, so what was the harm as long as Silverheart was unharmed?
As they arrived at the river, Silverheart grinned lightly at Stormsoul's question. "Well.. Can one not be allowed to love running?" She said, giving a bright cat-like smile. She did indeed love running. Feeling the wind against her semi-short pelt felt amazing in her own mind. And at this time of year, the snow made it even better. Not only did it feel cold and nice at her paws, but it also disguised her better. Her silver pelt mixed right in with the mix of white snow and gray-ish colour of the fallen leaves.
"Right.. So how are we going to do this? Any strategies for a team hunt by the river?" She asked, her own brain really working on it's highest to think of something. It was freezing cold, so jumping in to scare the fish towards the other cat was most likely going to turn out wrong.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;189865]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
He purred and rubbed against his mates cheek. "I love you."
She purred back, curling her tail around him and moonkit,"I love you too!" She said, passionately licking his face
Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:33 PM
Memerofthememes

[QUOTE=paint splattered shadows;190067]
Quote:
She purred back, curling her tail around him and moonkit,"I love you too!" She said, passionately licking his face
He yawned and said "well if you're kitting soon I guess it'll be good." He curled around Moonkit and his mate and went back to sleep
Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Swishing her tail in a carefree manner as she walked behind him, lowering her head once again, but she didn't focus on the ground, she looked up and down the tom. She never how muscular he was compared to her. She looked at her own golden body, that looked so soft and squishy where his body looked hardened. Her paws and feet were still very tired and began to hurt. She didn't know how she was going to hunt with tired feet. She's an excellent hunter, she knew this, but never hunted when she was so tired. She slowed down, but didn't stop following. She was too afraid to ask him to stop and rest. He spoke a bit more nicely earlier, but she still remained on edge. She believed he could kill her in one swipe of his claws. Her head was perked up once again as he mentioned Dusk Syndicate for the second time, then accidentally let out a tiny gasp when he accused WindClan joining forces with that evil group. Surely WindClan would never.... surely Fireflare would never. Nervously, she stammers her words in an effort to defend WindClan, because she believed no clan in their right mind would assist the Syndicate. Though most of it was for Fireflare. "I-I... well... I don't think a clan would become allies with Dusk Syndicate. Our codes are too different from each others and so are our morals. I'm sure Blazingstar will be a great leader for WindClan. He may be a new leader, but so is Russetstar. They are both young, but I doubt they will be naive to the Syndicate's words." she rambled, she wasn't finished. "I see WindClan full with carefree and fast cats, some can even be very loving..." she paused and tried to prevent her pelt from getting hot when thinking of Fireflare. "...but I guess not all cats there are the best cats." she finished.
Fallenstream flicked his ear and listened intently as the molly began to defend the rabbit runners, amusement and curiosity flickered in his blue hues, he was intrueged by the fact that she defended them with so much emotion. It took him a few moments to realize just how tired Honeypool was, she did just come back from chasing a rabbit, supposedly, across the Riverclan border, and decided to slow down. The ebony warrior completely stopped and dug his claws into the ground, he didn't get it, what made the molly calm down when she thought of Windclan, all they did was chase rabbits and whine about their food, their weak and mouse-brains, he didn't get it, and it annoyed him. He turned to look directly at Honeypool and glared, his eyes were accusing and full of anger, but it wasn't towards the molly, no, not at all, in all honesty he grew quite fond of the molly, her weakness, her sweetness, her fear, he felt as though her could protect her, he would protect her. "Why in the name of Starclan are you defending them? I never said anything about Blazingstar being a bad leader, and Russetstar was appointed by Starclan to become leader, they're star's apart." he snapped, his tail lashed back and fourth, he soon realized that he was yelling at the molly, he let out a snort and turned around. The warrior dug his claws into the soil and let out a huff, he didn't like it, the fact that she sided with them, why could she side with him, was he really all that bad? Was he really that scary, that evil? He lowered his eyelids and let out a long sigh, his tail drooped and his ears flattened against his head, never, not once in his live time, has he shown his soft, defeated side to another cat, but he didn't care, he felt as though he had been clawed in the stomach, no, he felt as though his heart had been clawed "Yeah....that's true, there are some evil cats in all clans...even Riverclan......" he trailed off, he thought about it, deeply about it, and he came to a conclusion, he was one of those evil cats, he killed, even though he did it for his clan, he still killed, and it has been eating away his soul. Fallenstream let out a long sigh and turned his head to look at Honeypool "you can go back to camp if you would like, I won't make you come hunt with me, you're tired and you need to rest." he stated, his tail tip flicked as he awaited to hear the molly walk away.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us