Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search Party!
Last post by Fish
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:05 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM
Jagged
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt smirked a little, and the tip of her tail twitched in amusement. "Hm. Well, we'll see- perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. It 'could be fun', as you put it." The she cat purred, her expression fairly smug. She glanced at Foxspring, and licked her maw briefly, before her thoughts turned back to Dawnstorm. "So tell me something about yourself." She mewed, rolling over onto her side and glancing at him with her forest green hues. The black furred she cat awaited his reply, while trying to think of a way to prove him wrong. She really wasn't cold hearted- it just appeared that way because of how well she guarded herself. It would probably be a while before she would prove Foxspring wrong, considering she would rather learn about him before she were to go and tell him more about herself. Perhaps someday, if she learned she could trust him, she would tell him about her past. But for now, she would get to know more about him and soon, she would learn whether he was trustworthy and good for her to be hanging around or if he was a bad companion. So far, he seemed to be a fairly satisfactory one. After all, he was giving her a good conversation. That was more than she generally got, which was nice. She kept her forest green hues fixed on him, her head tilted at a slight angle as the tip of her tail brushed against the ground.

Smokepaw jumped slightly, his own pelt beginning to bristle with slight embarrassment as he looked at the she cat. "Oh, I'm sorry...um...you okay?" Smokepaw asked, his grey hues fixed on Jinxpaw with slight concern. He wasn't one to fight back against accusations; and he especially didn't want to upset this she cat. From the looks of it, she was pretty fiery. The young smoky pelted tom's tail brushed against the ground, while he continued to watch her a little nervously. "I'm- I'm Smokepaw, by the way," He introduced himself with the smallest of smiles on his maw. His fur was still bristling a little, although it didn't look too hostile. The tom lowered his head a little in a sign of respect towards her, hoping to win her over by perhaps being polite. That had seemed to work pretty well for him throughout most of his life; so perhaps now it would work Her approach towards him had reminded him a lot of Crimsonmoon, which was slightly uncomfortable, and brought back both good and bitter memories. Smokepaw sighed, keeping his head dipped politely although his grey hues were staring almost pleadingly up at Jinxpaw. It was obvious that he wasn't looking for trouble, at least not at the moment. Smokepaw was generally mellow, and he pretty much never looked for trouble; it seemed to find him.
(xD it was good!)
Foxspring merely seemed to shift his weight a little in response, growing slightly bored of small talk. Something interesting had to happen or something interesting had to be said or he'd end up walking away. Sure, it may seem rude for the moment, but he wouldn't take a moment to hesitate or ponder on whether it was right or wrong. Although her voice broke him away from his thoughts and his yellow hues rested upon the she-cat once more. Pricking his ears, he thought for a moment before giving her a small shrug, "Well that depends on what you want to know. You tell me what I should tell you," he replied with a mischievous look written across his face. It wasn't common, although it wasn't uncommon. He could be quite the trickster when he felt like it. Otherwise, the fox-colored feline always seemed serious and closed off from the world. Who could blame him though? He was bullied growing up, rejected by even his parents and his sister. They hadn't talked in a while and he had to admit he knew nothing of her well-being as of right now. Blinking, the warrior was staring back at Forestpelt, her gaze keeping him away from the deeper thoughts that lingered in his mind.

Jinxpaw sniffed, giving her chest a few more licks before cuffing the ground with her forepaw. "I'm fine. A small tumble isn't even to knock me down. Blazingnight taught me better than that!" she boasted as any apprentice would. Although she couldn't help but look over the intimidated looking tom-cat. Thinking whether she should ask or not, she finally decided to be a decent feline, "Are you alright?" she blinked her yellow hues. They were rather emotionless now, she didn't need him seeing she didn't really care, although she also didn't want him assuming she did. It was a strange situation, but she knew better now to determine who you could and couldn't trust. Allowing him time to answer and introduce himself, she gave him a curt nod, "I'm Jinxpaw," she replied simply. She had finally settled down enough to sit down and wrap her tail around her paws neatly. She looked more composed now. The ebony feline tipped her head a little, wondering what the tom-cat would say next. Anyone who met Jinxpaw now would think her introductions and attitude were weird, although with the rule they were under, it seemed rather normal to those to support the evil leader.
[you're still rping with young Jinx xD She's about to be a warrior]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:30 AM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ Don't worry about it, that's completely understandable c: ]

Augustus dropped the limp rodent on the ground before him, disturbing the earth below them when it hit the ground. ``Don't worry about that, Finn,`` He meowed as he glanced around. His eyes were narrowed into slits in an alert manner, and his large, rounded ears twitched at every sound. ``They'll meet us.``

He had been right, as he spotted a dark tabby molly approach them. She carried a dominate aurora, and Augustus was quick to assume she was the Commander - er, Leader. However, her weakened state convinced him she wasn't completely healthy. This gave him much more confidence that she'd be easy to persuade. He found her intimidating facial expression to be slightly amusing when compared to her physical state, but he didn't comment on this. He knew she was impatient, and he was tempted to irritate her further, but then he decided it wouldn't work out well for them if he went through with his notion. Her curiosity made her skeptical behavior much more bearable, though.

``Mm,`` He murmured as he glanced her up and down, studying her condition. Augustus met her gaze, and refused to break it as he spoke. ``We are traveling through, and honestly, we're exhausted. We were hoping you'd offer us a few sunrises to stay, to heal up, y'know?`` He flashed her a bright grin, adopting a careless look. ``My buddy here caught you a mouse. We're sorta hoping it'll convince you to allow us to stay, so...`` He stood tall, awaiting the high-rank's response. His thin tail swung lazily behind him, as if he didn't care anything about the she-cat's decision.

He couldn't report to the others with failure. They were running out of time, Finn and him. Augustus refused to meet the other groups and tell them they were turned away. Of course, if they were to be turned away, they could always lie. He was a skilled liar, actually, as acting was something he'd learned to master over the moons. However, though, he preferred not to have to lie about something so important.
The grey tomcat eyes scanned the clearing and settled on the cat walking towards them. She was short, just a little taller than himself, and definitely shorter than Augustus. She didn't seem like a leader, but he could sense she had some authority and he brightened, knowing they'd found "Blazingnight".

The approach that Augustus had taken in responding to her was not the one he would have. Perhaps, he thought, he was used to being around figureheads, as that was probably the way he would have spoken to his brother before he disappeared. The Russian Blue crossed his heart that the leader of ShadowClan wouldn't take his partner's tone as uppity or nonchalant.

Finneous waited till the end of Augustus's speech and added a quick, "If you'd be so kind. We'd be so grateful." His ears flattened when realizing there was a huge chance they'd be turned down. What Commander would want two strangers from an enemy's ranks sitting inside their own camp. It's like inviting a fox into your den because it's a little chilly outside. Though Finneous knew it wasn't true, he couldn't help his thoughts, She'd be mouse-brained to let us stay longer than a sunrise or two.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Burrpaw padding into camp after Swiftfang, linping slightly on his injured paw. He didn't think he needed it checked out, but he was carful to step around any objects that could hurt it further. His amber eyes swept the ground in front of him, watching carefully. Wearily, the messy tabby apprentice padded toward the apprentice den, where he would lay down in his nest for some well earned sleep.
By this point Swift's mind was so absorbed in other things he'd forgotten about Burrpaw completely. It wasn't until he turned around the clearing, looking for a decent-sized piece of prey, that he noticed the apprentice heading over towards his den. Okay.

Swiftfang turned his head around though, without a single good-bye. It was as if he had no relationship with his apprentice. Training was over, and their companionship would dissolve for the night. This was the warrior's logic.

His plan was to go and eat now. The tom's orbs scanned for one of the largest pieces of the pile, a vole, and his paw scooped it up delicately. The Siamese ripped through it, sitting alone as usual. It was a rather average night for him.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 11th, 2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:56 AM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(It's okay 'w' )
Mintpaw's gaze wavered over towards his brother in slight surprise. "Hmm, you have?" He asked, cocking his head and believing the tom's words with every ounce in his soul. I've learned move that quite a while ago. The apprentice thought, and honestly this was true, as their mentors had taught that battle move at around the same time. The difference was that Cedarpaw was the type to lie and Mintpaw wasn't; he'd only do so if he had to save his own poor hide from embarrassment or to pretend that he was better than he really was.

And although Mintpaw really did believe Cedarpaw's words, the tom did notice that it was a little bit strange. Cedarpaw... he didn't seem like one of those lazy apprentices that refused to get up in the morning, or procrastinate on training until the very last moment. In fact, Cedar looked to be quite the opposite; he tried to do more than everyone else in half the time. Well, Mintpaw decided, perhaps my brother forgot how to do that double-paw slash and relearned it. That sounds pretty likely, the tom finally concluded. And if he really did just learn it yesterday, well, maybe I'm just more advanced than him! He was satisfied with these thoughts, and although they were quite fun to think about, the brown tabby wanted to move onto another topic to talk about. Practice battles were only fun if he were actually in the midst of it, not talking or thinking about the moves.

"That sounds interesting. Battle training's going pretty well for me too. There's a lot of new moves and tactics to learn, but hey, that'll just make us better warriors later!" His eyes shone with excitement for the last part in his statement. There was nothing that he wanted more than warriorhood, which was his most daunting goal yet. Although all apprentices were forced to strive for this achievement and had this mindset- if they were born into clan life, anyways- Mintpaw didn't care. The tabby was convinced that he contained more wits and power than the rest of them combined, and thus, he'd make a better warrior than them.
[[Aha sorry again, I'm only really posting on weekends atm]]

A slight pang of worry squirmed in Cedarpaws's mind as Mintpaw seemingly disbelieved his statement- there was a fine line between underestimation and seeming so behind it was hardly credible. "Yeah!" he replied, furrowing his eyebrows as if confused as to why his brother would even ask the question. His calm, sweet exterior returned from its slightly shaken state, the apprentice prickig his ears- as if he'd ever be interested in anything his brother had to say. First impressions were a big deal for the tom, and even if Mintpaw did say something interesting, Cedarpaw would likely dismiss it as a stroke of luck. A broken clock is right twice a day- that kind of thing.

He watched as the other apprentice retreated into his thoughts for a moment, Cedarpaw rolling his eyes internally. Other cats could be so slow sometimes. It was only because his brain operated on a level quicker than that of most others- his thoughts were mere flickers and his retorts came automatically, requiring no thought. It had its downsides, though. The apprentice had always despised anything mundane, and cats like Mintpaw, who were slow thinkers and with nothing of interest to say, wee practically the embodiment of boredom. They could make great allies though- since they couldn't think for themselves, Cedar could command them to do anything. He vastly underestimated these cats, honestly- but he'd never admit he was wrong about anything, so the opinion remained his despite how often disproved it was.

Beginning to listen again, if only to formulate his answer, the apprentice caught his brother's statement- evidently, his battle training had been going well. Despite not knowing just how well they were going, the tom automatically assumed his were superiour. It was probably his fatal flaw- he was overly confident in his own ability- wanting to be underestimated, but at the same time underestimating others. "Yeah, same here! It's great," mewed Cedarpaw, honeyed tone chafing through his throat. "Yeah, I can't wait to be a warrior either!" He didn't actually want to be leader, unlike many of his friends. The danger, the pressure, the fame- none of it was appealing in the least. He did want power, though- but in an advisor-to-the-king sort of way, where his plans could come to frution without ever being blamed. Pulling all the strings, but never seen. He was practically certain his brother didn't really have a set ambition- all the more reason to be annoyed by the apprentice.
Old December 11th, 2016, 02:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Foxspring merely seemed to shift his weight a little in response, growing slightly bored of small talk. Something interesting had to happen or something interesting had to be said or he'd end up walking away. Sure, it may seem rude for the moment, but he wouldn't take a moment to hesitate or ponder on whether it was right or wrong. Although her voice broke him away from his thoughts and his yellow hues rested upon the she-cat once more. Pricking his ears, he thought for a moment before giving her a small shrug, "Well that depends on what you want to know. You tell me what I should tell you," he replied with a mischievous look written across his face. It wasn't common, although it wasn't uncommon. He could be quite the trickster when he felt like it. Otherwise, the fox-colored feline always seemed serious and closed off from the world. Who could blame him though? He was bullied growing up, rejected by even his parents and his sister. They hadn't talked in a while and he had to admit he knew nothing of her well-being as of right now. Blinking, the warrior was staring back at Forestpelt, her gaze keeping him away from the deeper thoughts that lingered in his mind.

Jinxpaw sniffed, giving her chest a few more licks before cuffing the ground with her forepaw. "I'm fine. A small tumble isn't even to knock me down. Blazingnight taught me better than that!" she boasted as any apprentice would. Although she couldn't help but look over the intimidated looking tom-cat. Thinking whether she should ask or not, she finally decided to be a decent feline, "Are you alright?" she blinked her yellow hues. They were rather emotionless now, she didn't need him seeing she didn't really care, although she also didn't want him assuming she did. It was a strange situation, but she knew better now to determine who you could and couldn't trust. Allowing him time to answer and introduce himself, she gave him a curt nod, "I'm Jinxpaw," she replied simply. She had finally settled down enough to sit down and wrap her tail around her paws neatly. She looked more composed now. The ebony feline tipped her head a little, wondering what the tom-cat would say next. Anyone who met Jinxpaw now would think her introductions and attitude were weird, although with the rule they were under, it seemed rather normal to those to support the evil leader.

[you're still rping with young Jinx xD She's about to be a warrior]
Forestpelt's ears flicked forwards in interest and a smirk spread across her own maw, while her green hues glinted with amusement. "Is that what you say to all the she cats?" She asked, although her voice was teasing and didn't really show much interest in the answer. "Oh...I don't know...perhaps we could start with your social life. I bet you have cats lining up to be your friend...must be your rapier wit that does it," She mewed, her green hues sparking in a teasing manner. She was curious in Foxspring's social life; although there was no way she would admit it. This was much more fun. Oh well- perhaps this would get him to open up a bit more. Although if he was anything like her, as she had seen so far, it was more likely that he would avoid the question. Either that or answer it directly. Oh well, might spice this conversation up a little bit. That would be nice, been a while since I've had a good banter, Forestpelt thought, stretching out as though it were every day that she met someone new and talked with them. If she were being honest with herself, it had been a long time since she had attempted to engage in conversation with another cat. A very long time. She wasn't quite sure whether she was going to be able to keep up or not...from Foxspring's quick wit, it was definitely going to be hard for her to keep up with him. The she cat kept her green hues fixed on him, waiting for his reply to her earlier remarks. She wasn't quite sure what to make of this fox colored tom with his sharp wit and blocked emotions. In more ways than one, he reminded her of herself...although she wasn't sure whether that was a good or bad thing. We'll see. We'll see how this goes. She thought. She knew better then to allow herself to hope for things this early. Her trust had been broken too often for her to do that.

Smokepaw blinked in surprise, and then his grey hues widened and an astonished expression came across his face. "You're Blazingnight's apprentice? Wow, that's really cool...I bet you're learning a lot," He mewed. He was impressed; he hadn't expected Blazingnight to have an apprentice. She seemed to have a lot of spirit, which was something Smokepaw had always wanted but had never seemed to get up the guts to try and go for. His tail twitched a little and he cocked his head to the side, examining the other apprentice. "I'm fine, thanks." He mewed. He was unable to tell whether she was just being polite, or if she actually cared...her hues weren't betraying any emotion. Smokepaw looked away from her, a little uncomfortable having her watching him. It was almost as though she were Blazingnight herself; Smokepaw felt like he were talking to the leader. Although that was perfectly natural for him, the young tom wasn't very good in social situations. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Jinxpaw." Smokepaw smiled a little, allowing himself to look a little more friendly then before. He looked more comfortable now, although he was having to tell himself over and over to relax. Jinxpaw wouldn't hurt him; at least, he hoped she wouldn't. She was his clanmate, surely she wouldn't try and do anything to him. "Uh...if you want, we- we could do something. Maybe. I mean, only if you want to. What do you like to do, Jinxpaw?" Smokepaw asked. He didn't want to seem pushy at all, but he was beginning to feel more uncomfortable just sitting there with the she cat watching him. Perhaps if he could be moving around, doing something, things might feel more...natural. He waited for her reply, keeping his grey hues averted from her own, anticipation and anxiety filling him as they usually did.
(Oh, okay! xD both ForestxFox and SmokexJinx make interesting pairs lol)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 11th, 2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

A trio of bodies lingered just outside the den, laden with gifts that hung from their mouths or rested at their feet. The brown she-cat with a white splattered tail cleared her throat, and smiled in with a soft expression. "Excuse us," Whitesplash meowed, "Blazingnight, Burdockpool, we were wondering if we might meet our new family? We brought something for the kits too." Auroraeyes gave an agreeing nod, the she-cat in an eager mood to see the leader's kits more so than her half-brother's. Liontuft seemed to have given his fluffy coat an extra grooming, and puffed up with pride to look his best before the cousins or what were they specifically. All he knew for fact was that they were family, and he would protect them.

Burdockpool smiled up at them, and turned his head to his mate and their bundles of fur nestled between them. "It's alright with me," he meowed to her, letting her decide if they should enter or not.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Blazingnight touched her muzzle to Burdock's as he leaned towards her for permission to let her family in. She'd wanted to keep them well sheltered for the first little while, just to make sure they got a good start on their growing without the chance of any risk of health issue, or chance that bad allies might know of their existence. She gave him a quick lick to say yes then turned to look at those poking their heads into the den. Her eyes dropped and looked over the small selves, they were growing so quickly. Even in the short week since their birth they had already come to life so much more, filling out and beginning to open their eyes and really interact with their parents. It made her heard squeeze with joy to see them doing so well. She let out a soft purr as she answered to the cats waiting at her door. "Of course you guys are welcome to see them, anytime for family." She said surely, she wanted to make sure these youngsters always knew who to look out to, and who to go to if they ever needed anything. Th dark tabby had never really gotten a sense of family more surely in he life than the one she sensed now.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Clan Leader

With smiles, the trio entered and placed their gifts at the couple's paws. "Fantastic," purred Whitesplash, looking at her son who was quick to present his gift for the new members of the clan and family. "I can't believe you actually brought that," she chuckled.

"It's a perfectly sensible gift," he huffed, and then smiled at Blazingnight and Burdockpool. "It's a seashell, see," he meowed as he picked it up in his teeth and brought it closer. It was light and thin, almost as thick as a leaf but sturdy as he held it and then brought the teeth like end down his mother's brown fur who simply rolled her eyes in amusement. "It's great for grooming," he meowed as he placed it back down. "I used it all the time myself! Found it on the beach a few moons back."

"She has her tongue, and so does Burdock," meowed Auroraeyes with disapproval, "what do they need that for?"

"When their tongues are dry of course."
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The dark tabby raised a curious brow, watching the tom explain his gift. She looked over the mother quickly, no matter how hard she tried she was still indifferent to the female. Ever since that first rift in her relationship with Burdock and they'd been snuggled into a nest together. She couldn't swipe the image from her mind and her golden eyes were hard as she watched her. Though she held nothing against her son, who she gave a warm smile to. "I'm sure one of them will make use of it. You can teach them when they're older.' She said with a flash of a white grin. Her tail tapped against the edge of the nest happily as she found herself staring at the little ones again. They were most awake, shifting this way and that without getting anywhere. One, Onyxkit was fast asleep though, not even flicking an ear to the new cats.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Clan Leader

"Oh I certainly will, I'm an expert groomer!" Boasted Liontuft, puffing his copious amounts of chest fur out. "How do you think I always look so fabulous?"

"Modesty Liontuft," chided his mother softly, and the warrior deflated with a huff. "It's a sweet gift," she added to cheer him up, and his eyes lightened with joy. Amber eyes flicked over to the mother of the kits, and she had an emotionless mask upon her face as she caught the look the dark tabby gave her. Internally she sighed, and then moved on by smiling at the kits. "I brought them some rolling stones," she meowed, picking up the moss she'd used to carry the smooth orbs of rock in and placing them where they could see. "Last a lot longer than moss balls."

Mountainkit poked his head above the protective bodies of his parents, and stared at them with keen interest, squeaking softly as he tried to climb over them to investigate what was being brought but he flailed about before tumbling onto his back much like his father. Burdockpool chuckled, and set the kit upright.
Closed Thread