Today 10:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:35 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Everything was happening so fast. She watched as Falcondive used his speed to his advantage when it was obvious that the molly was all brawn and no brains. While her clanmate attacked from the back she went for the front of the Riverclanner. Claws out she tried to go for the face but not to blind the cat.

@Rainquail

----

Shimmeringpool was absolutely done with this Shadowclanner and how he tried to go for Brambleblaze's neck. Using all of her strength the molly pinned the tom down where he couldn't move with one paw and the other was with claws out. Pressed against his pathetic throat she looked down at him with no mercy. "Move to attack me or any of my clanmates and I can easily dig my claws into you and end your worthless life." She hissed at him and to show that she meant it the molly pushed the sharp claws aginst him enough where small droplets of crimson showed.
@SilentLamb @AJtheWarr10r @Slushie
The blow landed on her chin and throat, mostly just splitting her nose and lip and ripping fur. Startled, Flyfur used Falcondive attacking her heels as extra leverage to hop and slam her paws full force into the other Shadowclanner, hoping to knock a d pin her down.

@BILL. @Shimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:42 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@shortstack
Warm wet blood leaked from the lacerations on his back and flank as he hauled the tom off of him. The wounds were worth it, he hated having cats on his back. Green eyes glare at the tom as he plunges underneath him, Beastspark is already rearing up on his hind legs no higher than a tail length or two. He places enough of his weight in his large front paws as he comes back down, attempting to crush the tom without dropping all of his weight down. His back legs are poised to spring away at any given second. He had more than enough scars on his belly from the last time he tangled with RiverClan, Beastspark didn't need anymore.

[ @shortstack ]

At Sootflare's command, Hailfire had fallen back to give the deputy some room. Now, as she witnessed Beastspark try to slam his weight down onto Sootflare, she decided she couldn't afford to stand idly by. She leaped into the air to replace Sootflare's position on Beastspark's back, claws hooked and ready to snag onto the ShadowClan deputy's fur.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:49 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
The warrior paused as he asked if she was a warrior, Swiftshine stared blankly at Fawnsqueak "Umm, yes I'm a warrior." The molly answered before lunging at Fawnsqueak. {Sorry it's short!}
Oh, that was good. He breathed a sigh of relief. Fawnsqueak had almost been afraid of finding another queen somehow, though he hadn't seen the kits or elder in ages. Although he was about to elaborate on his previous gratitude, she was already coming in for another attack and he was forced to act quickly--he wasn't fast enough to dodge her lunge--so he needed a backup plan, unsheathing his claws to try to rake them down her sides.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:49 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

(yup, lets get this party started~)
Daisybloom had only been up after sleeping off her journey to deliver Ravenvine's body. So the half asleep she-cat froze at the sudden patrol of cats storming the camp. Wide green eyes stared unblinkingly as her ear flattened. Unable to comprehend the attack until Rosedapple pulled her back as a white and red blur barely misses tackling her to the ground.

Rosedapple is in front of her sister in an instant, glaring as if the tom standing before them. Arching her back with a hiss. It was the hiss that broke Daisybloom out of her shock and brought her head back into the game. Pale green eyes narrowed as she studied the much larger Riverclan cat as her dark eyed sister subtlely braced her legs as she crouched lower.

"Never touch my sister big guy." Rosedapple smirked before Daisy was suddenly using Rose's back as a spring board to leap at the tom, aiming to land on his back. "Che--knew Icestar's choice was going to bite us..." Rosedapple growled as she leapt into the fight herself to swipe the toms legs out from under him.
Snailriver managed to evade the attack that was aimed at his back but the large tom was unable to move fast enough to avoid the cat who was sweeping for his legs and he fell over and lost his balance but while he was falling he tried to aim so that he would land on the other cat's body and hopefully trap them beneath his large weight and body. It was a goal, but he needed to keep his eyes on the other cat as well, so that he did not get taken by surprise but it was harder than just simply looking out for her.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@BILL.

Patience was a virtue that one learned to have as a warrior, and it's clear Falcondive had not learned that lesson yet. She would be more than happy to teach him that. She might have felt bad that she was going against an inexperienced warrior, but this was a Shadowclan cat. And she was ordered to attack. There wasn't room for emotion.
The tom got fed up with her toying and circling and decided to make a change, a change that unfortunately did not catch the she-cat off guard. He bunched his legs and lunged, and so did she, propelling her to the side to leave the tom to crash into the dirt where she had been. Spinning on her heels, she lunged right back at him, aiming to latch herself onto his back to start pummeling his backside with jackrabbit kicks. Maybe tear out some fur so it'd be easier to do some actual damage.
This was.. frustrating, who knew RiverClan would be so fast? Falcondive crashed into the ground and hissed as he tried to get to his paws, only to have this flea-bag jump on his back and kick him.

He bucked upward, trying to dislodge her as her claws ripped through his fur, and after a bit, his skin. "Stupid fish-face!"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@BILL.

So the brute did speak, but it wasn't anything of note. Just a stale, over-used insult she had heard plenty of times before. A waste of breath on his part, but then again, maybe it helped him voice his frustrations. It didn't really matter to the she-cat, she wasn't going to respond verbally.
Instead, she would show him to fear the so called 'stupid fish-face'.
Cobaltshade knew she had the upper hand in the situation, and she wasn't going to let it go. Her front paws were at his shoulders, claws hooked in deep to stabilize herself on the bucking brute while she dug and tore with her hind legs. A good way to visualize it would be perhaps digging a hole, kicking the dirt out behind you, only her claws were working over and over at the same spot on his back, digging, digging, digging into the flesh. When he bucked, the claws on his shoulders sunk in deeper to keep her stable.
The she-cat would let him go if he conceded, otherwise, she would continue to work and make him bleed.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

As her claws sunk in deeper, Falcondive did not stop thrashing, instead using this as an opportunity to use his strength to push himself into a roll-- hopefully squashing her under his weight in the process.

[ @The Cannibal ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Halfstone turned his head to the side so the slashing claws missed his eyes. While her leg was still out reached, he lowered into a crouch and snapped for her elbow.
Russetpatch felt the teeth sink in her paw and snarled, clawing towards one of his paws. After that, she tried to bite the fish breath's muzzle.

Click my dragons!
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:14 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@BILL.

After a while it became incredibly difficult to maintain a good grip on the tom, the blood on her hindpaws making it somewhat slippery. She needed to let go, but unfortunately not soon enough. The tom rolled similar to a crocodile and Cobaltshade did not dislodge herself in time to avoid being caught under him for a moment. Steam-rolled by the thrashing tom.
It wasn't painful per say? But it caused her to dislodge, kicking herself away, skidding on the ground before climbing back to her paws with a small lash of her tail to regain balance. The small scratch on her muzzle had stopped bleeding by now.
"Are you done?" The question was simple. If he wasn't, she would knock him unconscious and make sure he was done.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:16 AM

My Mood: In Love

wait we are attacking?
Closed Thread