Last post by alec
Today 08:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 05:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

"A broken leg? Pfft, that's an easy fix. She didn't do anything for it?" Lionstar scanned his leg, not seeing any sort of bindings on it. Concerning! Well, he had an idea on how to amend this. "Mind if I try something?"

At his question, he shrugged. "I just wanted to check on things, you know-- after the battle and a bunch of new cats coming in, I figured the den would be pretty full and oh Stars, I was right."

[ @Katwhisperer ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang was suspicious. "Are you sure you can fix it?" He asked. "Oh well, mine as well try it... I mean... He is his leader... surely he couldn't make it worse?" He thought. Without waiting for a response he blurted out, "You know what, I'm desperate to get out of here! Try whatever your gonna try and if it works it works!" Not meaning to sound forceful. "And if it does work, I wouldn't know how to thank you!"
@BILL.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:37 PM
work is never done

"Oh, this'll only take a moment. Hold still."

Broken bones? Lionstar was pretty sure the solution to that was to jam it back into place, so he did just that. Taking Emberfang's leg between his paws, he shoved it forward-- unintentionally forcing it back into place with a POP.

Wellll, that didn't sound good. Lionstar dropped his leg instantly with a little grin, masking his uncertainty with an upbeatness. "How's that?"

[ @Katwhisperer ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 17th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

Emberfang was trying not to tense up while Lionstar was "fixing it." When he shoved it forward, Emberfang felt pain he had never felt before. It felt like his leg was being ripped apart. He couldn't help but scream, HOLY STARCLAN! Soon after the pain slowly went away, gradually. Slowly he got up, and he gradually put his injured leg down. It barely hurt! "I-I think you f-fixed it!" he exclaimed. "Oh! How could I ever thank you!" He, out of excitement, and thankfulness, pressed his muzzle into Lionstar's golden pelt. "Thank you." He murmured after taking his face out of Lionstar's fur.

@BILL.

Old April 17th, 2020, 09:03 PM
work is never done

It worked.

Wait. It worked? Lionstar was careful to conceal his surprise he didn't damage things further. Pleased with himself and his 'magic touch', he winked at Emberfang. "I told you it was an easy fix! Broken legs, they're only broken because they're not together, so you have to.. force them back into one! Easy." Yes, his Shiverpetal training (that never happened) was paying off.

"Rest," he lightly pushed at Emberfang to get him to settle down. "You still have some pretty bad wounds, let those heal up then jump back into your duties once you're better off. Okay?"

[ @Katwhisperer ]

Old April 18th, 2020, 11:27 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Goosepaw! Hello my young friend. Doing well?" She smiled at him. "I can check your injuries real quick. Should be healing up well." She stepped closer. She peeled off his cobwebs, taking some wet moss and cleaning the dried herb paste off gently. The wounds beneath had started to heal. "I'll patch you up. You can start hunting soon. Not yet though." She put a thin layer of tansy paste on and repasted cobweb on his wounds. "Could you help me please?" She asked to Goosepaw. "I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed and I can't seem to find my apprentice anywhere." After his reply she smiled. Ears flicking as two more cats came to the den she looked over and heaved a sigh, with a smile that was rough around the edges she looked at Goosepaw. "I'll come back in a second."

Goosepaw smiled, albeit a little awkwardly. Young friend? That was an interesting way to be greeted by the medicine cat, and he couldn't think of a reason to explain why he deserved such a title. Nevertheless, he was a little pleased to have earned it.
He waited patiently as she did what she had to do. Although he was a little disappointed in the fact that he still wasn't able to hunt, he pushed the feeling away. "No hunting" didn't mean "no walks", so he supposed he would be all right. He also made sure to pay close attention to what she was doing. That herb wasn't dandelion, no, it was... tansy! Tansy, right, the stuff she had told him was a sort of disinfectant. Interesting.
He glanced up, surprised, as she asked for his help, and quickly nodded his agreement. "Of course, just show me what you need me to do." Her smile looked a little strained, but he decided not to question it for now. She was probably just busy.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:43 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Snowpaw slowly walked into the medicine cat's den, making sure that duckpaw was ok. "Otterstone! Duckpaw fell into the river. Can you make sure she's ok?" She mewed to the medicine cat.

@Zesty Mango @.Bread. @CheetahPelt

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowpaw slowly walked into the medicine cat's den, making sure that duckpaw was ok. "Otterstone! Duckpaw fell into the river. Can you make sure she's ok?" She mewed to the medicine cat.

@Zesty Mango @.Bread. @CheetahPelt
Salmonsong glanced at Otterstone,”It’s my fault, Duckpaw is my apprentice, Duckpaw is 3 moons old and wanted a badger ride to see the territories because she got tired before we reached Sedgewater Valley, we were going down hill and she loosened her grip and just tumbled down the hill, I went after her, but thank’s to Snowpaw and her mentor we were able to rescue Duckpaw...she seems in a bit of shock.” she meowed hoping not to be diagnosing anything prematurely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:27 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

Emberfang's wounds had healed nicely, and thanks to Lionstar, his leg too! "Alright, Otterstone, I'ma head out now!" [ @CheetahPelt ] He called as he strolled out of the den into the clearing.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:15 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Wolfie @Zesty Mango @Dust @Fae @Slushie @Mumble

"Well, how are you feeling? Are you hurting, in pain?" She asked. Looking back into the den, she frowned. "I'll be right back." She smiled at the two kits and popped back into the den.

"Goosepaw, nevermind." She sighed. "You're dismissed." Now it wasn't just putting poultice on wounds, she had to check each cat. Now she was up to cat's she hadn't seen yet.

"Cherrypounce." she spotted the cat in her den, blood trickling down her side. "Sit, sit." She padded over, spreading poultice on her wounds and batting it with cobweb. "You're injures don't look too bad, just be careful with them."

She moved on to her next patient. Bumblingbee was back, and she tried to smile at the elder. "Here, Bumblingbee." She meowed. "I'm sure you weren't the one wrong in the argument." Her voice held no trace of sarcasm as she patched up the clawmarks on the elder's face. "Come back if they keep hurting, alright?" She meowed with a small smile and a nod, before padding away.

Coming to Badgerpaw, she smiled. "Good to see you apprenticed." she nodded to them. "What seems to be the problem?" She asked.