Today 06:10 AM

Old April 16th, 2019, 02:10 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Frostfall led her apprentice into the territory, watching him over her shoulder as he followed her. There was something special about venturing outside the camp for the first time, and she wanted to be able to remember how he reacted. Her pawsteps felt lighter, now. It’s going to be okay, she realised, watching the young tom. I can do this. She gave a happy flick of her tail. And I don’t think I could have been given a better apprentice.

She gave him a minute to look around before speaking. “We’re walking towards the ShadowClan border,” she meowed, briskly, but not without a warm glance at her apprentice. “The border extends in that direction, and then we have a border with RiverClan. In that direction,” she indicated with her tail, “is the thunderpath and Twolegplace, and behind us is SkyClan, the Starcave and Seastones. Don’t worry if you forget some of this,” she added, not wanting to put too much pressure on him on his first day. “You’ll learn your way around the territory surprisingly quickly.
((Sorry for the long wait! Had a lot going on))

Herringpaw followed his mentor through the camp entrance, his pelt rippling with excitement at the thought of taking his first step outside of the ThunderClan camp. Once his paws hit the earth outside the tunnel, he stepped the rest of the way out and gazed around, blue eyes wide and round with awe, before letting out a surprised squeak. He was amazed by the beautiful scenery that New-leaf makes, and as he followed Frostfall, he continued to gaze around him. As his mentor began to speak, however, he turned his attention to her, listening intently. "Oh, it's alright. I'm sure I will. I have a great mentor, after all," he mewed, pausing a moment to give his shoulder a quick lick. "I heard that the Gathering is held at Seastones every three moons! Is that true?," he asked, glancing up, his ears perked and attentive to what she had to say. A small moth fluttered around his head and landed on his nose. He let out a little sneeze, his head shaking, causing the moth to flutter away. He watched it fly away before turning his attention back to his mentor.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 16th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash continued forward, trying to spot a flash of whatever creature there was. His ear flicked slightly as he continued forward. His gaze was focused, pupils slit and sharp as he continued forward until the scent became stronger. Hopefully it'd be a bigger piece of prey. His mouth watered at the thought of a big catch, and his heart rate increased at the thought of chasing it down.
All of a sudden she saw what exactly the prey was, it was a large thrush golfing down its own food, she stopped in her tracks to allow Tiger'Slash to catch the prey but she waited at the ready just In case she was needed, her blue eyes narrowed as sunlight glistened on her golden tabby pelt.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 16th, 2019 at 05:00 PM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 05:05 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireAndBright View Post
Brightpaw flicked her tail happily at his approving nod. “Okay!” she agreed. She tried again, slashing down with her paw, and this time the strike was okay, although she still stumbled. After a few more tries, she managed to do it reasonably well. By that point, she was beginning to get bored of the move, and she considered asking to move on. But she convinced herself to try it a few more times, to be confident in what she was doing. “Is that good?” she asked. “I think I’ve got it.

Are you okay?” she asked suddenly, realising that she’d basically been attacking him for quite a while now. “You’re not hurt, or anything?” He had seemed very tired as well, she remembered, with a pang of guilt.

(Congratulations on the high rank, by the way!)
(( thanks.<33 ))
--

The warrior gave a silent nod, lost in thought for a split moment. He thought of an effective battle technique he could teach Brightpaw. His eyes lit up slightly, nodding to himself, Leap and hold should be good. Addereye thought. "Next, is leap and hold. This is used by smaller cats, apprentices or warriors, against a larger opponent." He explained, taking a step to make his limbs wake up a bit, from standing in the same position and spot.
"When the opponent have their back turned, leap onto their back, grip with claws unsheathed. Now, the opponent can't claw, or bite you, instead you have the advantage." He stopped to take a breath, "You can see all their weak spots, which, you can aim for. You just have to remember, if they try to do drop and roll, you have to jump off or..you'll be squashed." He informed, giving a mouth full of information.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 16th, 2019, 05:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
All of a sudden she saw what exactly the prey was, it was a large thrush golfing down its own food, she stopped in her tracks to allow Tiger'Slash to catch the prey but she waited at the ready just In case she was needed, her blue eyes narrowed as sunlight glistened on her golden tabby pelt.
Tigerslash caught sight of the thrush, his eyes widening slightly. The tom flicked his tail slightly. If he could chase it towards Tansyjaw, then she could finish it off. "I'll send it in your direction, get ready," he spoke softly as to not alert his prey to his position before getting closer to the thrush and reminding himself of his plan. He got a clear sight of the creature before positioning himself and pouncing. The small creature squeaked and began to ran towards the other cat, though it was unaware of the trap it was rushing into.
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash caught sight of the thrush, his eyes widening slightly. The tom flicked his tail slightly. If he could chase it towards Tansyjaw, then she could finish it off. "I'll send it in your direction, get ready," he spoke softly as to not alert his prey to his position before getting closer to the thrush and reminding himself of his plan. He got a clear sight of the creature before positioning himself and pouncing. The small creature squeaked and began to ran towards the other cat, though it was unaware of the trap it was rushing into.
Nodded silently as she crouched getting ready, as the thrush hurdled in her direction she lunged forwards grasping it in her jaw catching the creature unaware, she bit into the struggling bird until it went limp in her mouth, she stood up and brought it to the pile of prey they had."Well the clan won't be going hungry...".She said softly.

RP Tracker
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Nodded silently as she crouched getting ready, as the thrush hurdled in her direction she lunged forwards grasping it in her jaw catching the creature unaware, she bit into the struggling bird until it went limp in her mouth, she stood up and brought it to the pile of prey they had."Well the clan won't be going hungry...".She said softly.
Tigerslash stood as she ended the thrush, padding over with a sense of pride. He nodded at her statement. He considered the trip a success. Usually, when he went alone, he could catch a bit more. But with two cats, one of which he supposed he could call a friend or at least a close acquaintance, this was the best he had ever gotten. The thrush especially gave him satisfaction. He'd mange to get both of them involved, which felt like a victory on both his part and hers. He scented the air, scenting only the faint scent of blood from their recent catches. "I don't think there's much more around. Should we take these back to camp?" He turned to the she-cat.
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:00 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade caught the scent of a mouse and lowered down, stalking after it into the grass. Once he was close enough, he silently leapt from behind it and finished it swiftly.

Lightningstrike purred in approval and looked around for more prey while Cherryblossom buried hers.
"nice catch" iceclaw purred checking the sky it was still mid afternoon they still had time to hunt

cherryblossom followed her keeping alert for prey

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash stood as she ended the thrush, padding over with a sense of pride. He nodded at her statement. He considered the trip a success. Usually, when he went alone, he could catch a bit more. But with two cats, one of which he supposed he could call a friend or at least a close acquaintance, this was the best he had ever gotten. The thrush especially gave him satisfaction. He'd mange to get both of them involved, which felt like a victory on both his part and hers. He scented the air, scenting only the faint scent of blood from their recent catches. "I don't think there's much more around. Should we take these back to camp?" He turned to the she-cat.
Tansy'Jaw nodded as she flashed a bright smile."Sounds good!".She picked up the Squirrel she had caught and slowly padded back towards the camp.'I think it's safe to say we are friends now...right?'. She thought to herself as her blue eyes peered at the Tom next to her.

RP Tracker
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw nodded as she flashed a bright smile."Sounds good!".She picked up the Squirrel she had caught and slowly padded back towards the camp.'I think it's safe to say we are friends now...right?'. She thought to herself as her blue eyes peered at the Tom next to her.
Tigerslash grabbed the thrush and the mouse and followed after the she-cat. The two pieces of prey were swinging from his maw, their bodies limp. The tom considered calling Tansyjaw a friend. He knew their personalities were quite different, but she didn't irritate him like most other cats did on most days. In fact, he had found himself enjoying her company, despite his independent nature. Perhaps it was simply because of their activities, their hunting trip had been rather successful, but he had enjoyed their short chat before it as well.
Old April 17th, 2019, 07:18 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"nice catch" iceclaw purred checking the sky it was still mid afternoon they still had time to hunt

cherryblossom followed her keeping alert for prey
"Thank you," Greyshade purred proudly, burying his prey.

Lightningstrike caught the scent of a bird and stalked after it, eager to catch one before it took off.
Once she was close, she leapt, but the bird began to take off. Luckily Lightningstrike pinned it down before it could properly get off the ground and she finished it.