Today 11:08 PM

Old February 18th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Milkyblossom glanced up at the birds above them. He let out a breath, saying nothing. "What animals do you like?"
Mountaincry shook out his pelt. "I like river rats. Their actually really cool looking if you've ever seen them.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 18th, 2019, 09:35 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post

Mountaincry shook out his pelt. "I like river rats. Their actually really cool looking if you've ever seen them.", he meowed.
Milkyblossom awed. "I like mice, they're adorable."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 18th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Milkyblossom awed. "I like mice, they're adorable."
"Adorable, but good to eat.", he teased with a small chuckle. He knew that he most likely failed at that joke, but he didn't seem to care.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 18th, 2019, 11:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Ringpaw was trekking through the snow. As it was growing closer to the hardest moons of leafbare, snowfall was a lot more common and Ringpaw was used to it by now. She had spent most of her life in the warm spring and greenleaf, but it was finally turning back to ice and chills. Ringpaw rather liked the snow, to be honest, it was crisp and refreshing and easy to sit in and ignore the world. That’s what she was doing now. Snowflakes drifted across her muzzle lightly, and she watched as the world grew soft and whiter by the second. No birds were chirping, no creek was splashing around, it was just deathly silent in the forest. The blanket of white seemed to hush everything around it- it was little moments like these when Ringpaw finally kept her mouth shut and enjoyed the silence.

This was so pretty! Snow was what her mentor has called it right? The cold feeling it gave yet the sight of it made your eyes stretch in wonder. Everything was white! The trees were covered in it, the shrubs and bushes and grass anything that you could see had snow on it. Hoping through the fluffy looking white ground Firepaw let out a purr of satisfaction after diving under a pile of snow and popping up covered in it. Her normal bright ginger striped fur was covered with snow and despite the cold she was having a blast. Continuing through the territory just playing in the snow she came across and sorta familiar pelt sitting among the silent white scenery. Not really thinking if it'd bother the other molly or not the young feline found herself skipping over to her. "Hia!" She greeted with a purr. "Your.. Ringpaw right? I'm Firepaw nice to meet ya!" She purred a smile beaming from her. That was right Ringpaw was Shinefang's apprentice she was sure, at least this molly looked the same.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Dark

(@RosePelt145)
What was this place? Finneous had wandered father this time than he usually ever did. He could tell not only by the unfamiliar landscape but by the throbbing in his pads, warning him that another mile might leave him injured. He decided to get a better vantage point and rushed towards a rocky structure a few tail-lengths away. His shoulders flex and he heaved himself up. the first step and his muscles rippled underneath his blue pelt as he neared the peak.

Once on top of the boulder, Finn could see the land he felt was so strange. Unbeknownst to him, this was SkyClan, a concept and a place he had hardly ever grappled with even when he was in the Dusk Syndicate. He marveled at how suddenly the landscape changed from the marsh he was so accustumed to to.. Whatever this was. He took a deep breath but didn't recognize any scent. Bent down and lapped at some soil strewn across the boulder but realized it was not nearly as acidic as his home's. The tomcat narrowed his eyes. Where am I?

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:17 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

(Don't worry none! You're doing great! )

The tabby just stared, and after a second sat himself down. She hit his legs, and side, and his chest...but she needed to work on her aim. He placed his paw on her head, motioning for her to stop. "I figured we could just jump right into it but... We need to figure out a way for you to fight your opponent based on just your other senses." the warrior said, he knew training Skypaw was going to be tricky, but he never figured it'd be this tricky. After a moment of thinking an idea light up in his mind. "Describe what you hear,d smelled, and felt when you were fighting with me." Applesight stated.
"Well I smelled you and the forest and I Heard the the wind and you moving I felt the ground beneath me and when I jumped on you I felt you." She explained.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; February 19th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old February 20th, 2019, 11:17 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post

(@RosePelt145)
What was this place? Finneous had wandered father this time than he usually ever did. He could tell not only by the unfamiliar landscape but by the throbbing in his pads, warning him that another mile might leave him injured. He decided to get a better vantage point and rushed towards a rocky structure a few tail-lengths away. His shoulders flex and he heaved himself up. the first step and his muscles rippled underneath his blue pelt as he neared the peak.

Once on top of the boulder, Finn could see the land he felt was so strange. Unbeknownst to him, this was SkyClan, a concept and a place he had hardly ever grappled with even when he was in the Dusk Syndicate. He marveled at how suddenly the landscape changed from the marsh he was so accustumed to to.. Whatever this was. He took a deep breath but didn't recognize any scent. Bent down and lapped at some soil strewn across the boulder but realized it was not nearly as acidic as his home's. The tomcat narrowed his eyes. Where am I?
White, sparkling, fluffy snow was everywhere. In the trees, on the bushes, covering the ground. The young apprentice whom was trudging through the white fluff wanted to romp about and play in the sparkling wonderland, but she knew she needed to focus on her task, which was to hunt three pieces of Fresh Kill by herself. She let out a sigh; she wished she could play in the snow for just a few minutes... She made up her mind, and, after straightening her flower crown with a paw, she began to jump and fling snow in the air, letting out a small mrrow of laughter. She threw and batted the white fluff around, pretty much a game of moss-ball, but with snow. Suddenly, she threw a bunch of snow farther than she intended, and it flew over a large rock. A yowl of surprise was heard afterwards. Confused, the apprentice scrambled up the rock to see a tom there, and she realized she had accidentally hit him with the snow! She let out a little gasp. "Oh- oh! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that!" she started kneading her paws into the moss on the rock, which surprisingly had not a bit of snow. Well, except for what she threw, of course. She let out a little wail of despair. She... She might have killed him! She shook her head before padding closer to the tom. Are- are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?," she asked fearfully.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; February 20th, 2019 at 12:25 PM.
Old February 20th, 2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
White, sparkling, fluffy snow was everywhere. In the trees, on the bushes, covering the ground. The young apprentice whom was trudging through the white fluff wanted to romp about and play in the sparkling wonderland, but she knew she needed to focus on her task, which was to hunt three pieces of Fresh Kill by herself. She let out a sigh; she wished she could play in the snow for just a few minutes... She made up her mind, and, after straightening her flower crown with a paw, she began to jump and fling snow in the air, letting out a small mrrow of laughter. She threw and batted the white fluff around, pretty much a game of moss-ball, but with snow. Suddenly, she threw a bunch of snow farther than she intended, and it flew over a large rock. A yowl of surprise was heard afterwards. Confused, the apprentice scrambled up the rock to see a tom there, and she realized she had accidentally hit him with the snow! She let out a little gasp. "Oh- oh! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that!" she started kneading her paws into the moss on the rock, which surprisingly had not a bit of snow. Well, except for what she threw, of course. She let out a little wail of despair. She... She might have killed him! She shook her head before padding closer to the tom. Are- are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?," she asked fearfully.
Finn sighed. He was ready to give up his mental search for answers and seek them out on foot. He took a whiff, readied his shoulders, and immediately was hit in the face with a snow ball. He yowled and fell back on his haunches. Out of breath from both the cold and the blow, he let the snow slide down his face. Seconds later, a she-cat arrived. Finn could hardly make out her pelt, as his eyes were squinted almost shut to avoid the snow that still adorned his cheeks and forehead. "It, uh..." the tom began, pausing to wipe the wetness from his brow, "It's fine. I guess." He stood back up and shook himself of the cold, though there was really no escaping it due to the temperature. "I wasn't really expecting anything would hit me in the face today," he meowed, making eye-contact with the stranger. He might not have been expecting a snow ball to the face, but he could hardly hide his excitement. He was trained to be a fighter, this is what he lived for! A chance to show off his skills was just what he needed... but... He took a closer look at his acquaintance. She was wearing flowers on her head, she had been apologetic and her claws were retracted. Finn huffed a sigh, not caring to hide the fact that he was disappointed he wouldn't be beating her up. Almost as if the blow had caused short-term memory loss, Finn appeared to have to recollection of being lost, or of wandering anywhere at all. He sat blissfully unaware of his predicament, as if waiting to be prompted of it when the stranger again spoke.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 20th, 2019, 01:33 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Finn sighed. He was ready to give up his mental search for answers and seek them out on foot. He took a whiff, readied his shoulders, and immediately was hit in the face with a snow ball. He yowled and fell back on his haunches. Out of breath from both the cold and the blow, he let the snow slide down his face. Seconds later, a she-cat arrived. Finn could hardly make out her pelt, as his eyes were squinted almost shut to avoid the snow that still adorned his cheeks and forehead. "It, uh..." the tom began, pausing to wipe the wetness from his brow, "It's fine. I guess." He stood back up and shook himself of the cold, though there was really no escaping it due to the temperature. "I wasn't really expecting anything would hit me in the face today," he meowed, making eye-contact with the stranger. He might not have been expecting a snow ball to the face, but he could hardly hide his excitement. He was trained to be a fighter, this is what he lived for! A chance to show off his skills was just what he needed... but... He took a closer look at his acquaintance. She was wearing flowers on her head, she had been apologetic and her claws were retracted. Finn huffed a sigh, not caring to hide the fact that he was disappointed he wouldn't be beating her up. Almost as if the blow had caused short-term memory loss, Finn appeared to have to recollection of being lost, or of wandering anywhere at all. He sat blissfully unaware of his predicament, as if waiting to be prompted of it when the stranger again spoke.
The apprentice let out a little sniffle, feeling tears gather in her eyes. "But... But it's not okay! What if I had hurt you?!" she stepped closer, then tentatively reached out a paw, setting it gently on top of his as a way of greeting, her tear-filled dark blue gaze meeting his. "My... My name's Robinpaw, by the way. It's nice to meet you. What's yours?" she felt her maw tremble as she struggled to not let out another wail. She felt really really bad about hitting the tom with the snow and wanted to do something, anything to make it up to him... She hated herself for being so foolish. Then, she suddenly had an idea. "Oh! I know, what if I hunt some prey for you? Maybe a nice rabbit or squirrel? I'm not the best hunter, but I can certainly try!" she gave him the best smile she could, though her maw was still trembling from the need to cry.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The apprentice let out a little sniffle, feeling tears gather in her eyes. "But... But it's not okay! What if I had hurt you?!" she stepped closer, then tentatively reached out a paw, setting it gently on top of his as a way of greeting, her tear-filled dark blue gaze meeting his. "My... My name's Robinpaw, by the way. It's nice to meet you. What's yours?" she felt her maw tremble as she struggled to not let out another wail. She felt really really bad about hitting the tom with the snow and wanted to do something, anything to make it up to him... She hated herself for being so foolish. Then, she suddenly had an idea. "Oh! I know, what if I hunt some prey for you? Maybe a nice rabbit or squirrel? I'm not the best hunter, but I can certainly try!" she gave him the best smile she could, though her maw was still trembling from the need to cry.
Finn's head sort of shrunk into his neck in discomfort. He wasn't used to cat's being as.. apologetic as his stranger was being. "Don't worry about it," he said cooly, though he hardly felt cool, "And I'm fine, really, no harm done!" He watched her place her paw on his and instinctively pulled away. He wasn't aware of how sensitive the molly was and had no idea how she would react, but even if he had he wasn't the kind of cat that would pay attention to those type of things. When she told him her name his memory was jogged and for a moment, he forgot she was talking to him. A Clan name? Wait, where am I? "Wait, where am I?" He repeated his thoughts out loud, not having her her suggestion of catching him some prey.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]