Today 02:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Sighing, Sharppaw faced Darkpaw. His green eyes searched the other tom’s face for any expression. It was one of seriousness. He knew he had to come clean, even if that meant being ridiculed. “...I just have this looming feeling...” he started, scraping st the sand beneath him with his paws. His claws were unsheathed, as they always were when he was under immense stress. “And, I just - I...” he stuttered, before letting out a long sigh. “I can’t explain it. I just feel something bad is going to happen this Gathering.” Sharppaw glanced at the darkening sky, silently cursing the clouds flitting in front of the moon. It was clear. Something terrible was to happen. He hoped he wasn’t just being paranoid. If it ended being a smoothe Gathering, he would firmly apologize to one of his only friends. But he couldn’t ignore the pit in his stomach; the prickling of his fur; the unsheathing of his claws. It was as if doom was impending, but no cat knew what it was. It was torture.

Darkpaw followed his friend's gaze. The... the clouds, He suddenly realized, his neck fur prickling, Sharppaw could be right. The tom's eyes softened as he noticed the other apprentice's unsheathed claws. "I can understand that," He finally stated, "But we shouldn't alert anyone else. It would just put everyone on edge, or it could damage your reputation as an apprentice if nothing happens in the end." He gave a small sympathetic smile; a rarity for the dark gray apprentice. "I just don't want you in danger, okay?" He asked in a smoother voice.
Old October 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Ravenpaw felt themself relax. Their shoulders dropped into a casual position and the fur flattened on their neck. It was an alien feeling, almost. Feeling comfortable around those around them. Their parents made them paranoid beyond reason. They were once again thankful that WindClan took them away from their abusive home in the TwolegPlace. They snapped back to the present, realizing they hadn’t responded to Dustpaw. “Thank you,” they purred happily. “What Clan are you from? I don’t have the scents down yet,” they added sheepishly. It was all a jumble to them, honestly.
Dustpaw grinned, eyes lighting up as Ravenpaw seemed to be more comfortable now. The other apprentice's purr made him feel happy he could help. However, his smile faded as he heard the question. He couldn't blame Ravenpaw though, it was their first time here at the Gathering. "I was born on the border of Thunderclan and Windclan. My parents are from those clans." He said softly, "I live in Shadowclan. You'll only smell Shadowclan on me, I have been there since I was a kit." He felt a little embarrassed telling Ravenpaw this, and a nervous too. Would this cat call him a traitor from leaving the clans his family was from? Dustpaw looked at his chubby paws, flicking an ear.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 19th, 2017, 09:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike didn't react to Honeythistle's growl, not wanting to make a wrong move and add more fuel to his anger. Still slumped over from pouting and indignation, she completely missed his facial expression. However, she could feel his rising temper charge the air until she managed to abate it by leaning against him. Not that that was her intention, but he'd abated her own through his words. Cloudstrike listened to his purr but didn't echo it, waiting for his response. It came after he placed his head atop hers and Cloudstrike began explaining what had happened in a tone that made it clear that it was important to her. "Well, I heard a rustling noise and went to see what was making it, but I remembered that you wanted me not to wander away, so I turned back and started following you again. It wasn't for another couple of minutes that I realized the silver tail tip I was following wasn't yours! See, I tried to follow. It's not my fault that your tail tip looks like every other cat's!" Her voice was still sullen, and she moved to look into Honeythistle's eyes with an earnest look in her own.
All the while Cloudstrike was talking, Honeythistle simply nodded his head calmly, trying to keep a mustered serious expression displayed. The she cat was quite forgetful, but apart of him felt proud that she remembered he didn't want her to wander away. "Well, next time - try harder." He cleared his throat. That's all she needed to do was try harder. Honeythistle believed in improvement, and with time she would get better. When she mentioned that his tail tip looked like every other cat, this made him pull his tail from around her, and he swept it in front of him. Flickering it to his eye level. "Hmm...I think my tail tip is a lot more special than other cat's." He purred, propelling it around for a moment. Turning his gaze back towards her, he half lidded his eyes. "Besides, you should know how my tail tip looks. It's always around you, anyway." He seen the earnest look in her eyes, and the sulkiness in her voice. So, this must had been very important to her. Honeythistle stopped lashing his tail in front of him and brought it to blanket his paws. Letting out a deep sigh, he bows his head toward her. "...though I am proud of you. It's good that you told the truth, and wanted me to know what happened. I appreciate that." His voice low, a mere whisper and he threw her a small smile. "Just don't be so hard on yourself about it, Dove. I need to see where you are when you're around me." He didn't look at her when he said this, instead his eyes stayed in front, seeking out his other mate.
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:19 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Hearing her son's soothing word definetly calmed down Drizzleflowwer. She took in deep gasps of air as she tried to end the attack.She didn't think this one was going to be as bad as the others she had experienced.
Seeing that she was just calming a bit down, let relief flood in his eyes even if Wolfpaw tried hiding it. He had rarely seen her attacks, and had kept away while someone helped. Repeating, "Inhale, Exhale." Over and over again until it was over. His bushy tail flickered, even if Wolfpaw had more questions on his mind he didn't need to worry her more by giving her false thoughts. Snowstar wouldn't do anything unless we were forced to, right? His face was blank, emotionless but he offered a small reassuring fake smile. It was like he didn't feel any emotion, but Wolfpaw did just.. did express it enough.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old October 19th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Together forever up in the sky." He repeated quietly. He relaxed and looked up. "I couldn't imagine it any other way." Then she talked about how those cats after us could be our kits. "They could very well be." He said with a soft purr. He didn't want kits now though, he felt like he wasn't ready to raise kits yet. He didn't feel responsible enough. Soon in the near future however, that will change. He then turned toward the yowl and saw the leaders. It looked like the tension wasn't going away when he saw the leaders arguing back and forth. He looked back at her mate when he felt her face buried in his fur. "It's ok," he licked her cheek. "I'll be right here."
“What if they start fighting?” Blackfrost mumbled to her mate with concern in her tone, “Starclan will punish us surely if they break the full-moon truce.” The black-and-white-furred female didn’t know what to think of what to do right now. The sounds of anger and tension spread through the clearing, even some cats down here in the clearing showed signs of wanting to go at each other’s throats. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to go to the Gathering tonight, however, Blackfrost stayed calm. She knew deep down that she needed to support her clan, even though they weren’t even apart of this chaos between Windclan and Thunderclan. The young warrior appreciated Crowhawk’s kindness and comforting licks as she buried her face into his shoulder. In the slightest, Blackfrost could hear the Skyclan leader’s weakened attempts to stop the fighting leaders - perhaps there was hope to stop this before it was too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw narrowed his eyes, a light snarl ripping from his throat. "Coward?" He scoffed. "Hardly! Size judging?" He purred. "That's more like it!" As he heard her mew 'Challenge accepted,' he grinned. With a false yowl of battle, Eburneanpaw darted toward the she-cat, quick as a barely. He was about to bowl her overhead on and attempt to hold her down when he felt her lightweight on his back. "You might not be such a slow-Shadow after all!" The young tom meowed as he attempted to shake her off. He stopped as he heard his leader, Blazingstar, yowling his ears off at Snowstar. Baring his sharp teeth in a grimace, he blinked. "Well," he meowed. "That doesn't sound like it's going well after all." His tail flicked. Eburneanpaw new something bid was going on between the two clans, but he hoped it wouldn't end as many of his clanmates assumed it would, a battle.
Despite the other apprentice’s attempts to fling her off his back, she was able to keep balance, remembering her mentor, Raspberrybubble, teaching the small apprentice how to keep balance in situations like this since moves such as these would surely help her in battle. “These paws may be smaller than average, but they still have gotten me far in life.” Newtpaw said with a lighthearted giggle stirring from her, but the jokes and banter soon came to a close when the Gathering began to kick off and leaders began to yowl at each other in anger and irritation - she noticed how Goursestar, the Skyclan leader, was attempting to calm the two quarreling leaders down, especially since it was the full-moon truce. The short-legged apprentice appreciated the tomcat for such acts, but unfortunately, it didn’t seem to help much. “Oh, Starclan..” She murmured, “What if they actually cause a fight to break out?” The youth said this to her dear friend as she was still on his back, but decided to slip off and sit down beside him, her ears flattening. “I’m a bit scared..” The munchkin admitted quietly.
Old October 19th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“What if they start fighting?” Blackfrost mumbled to her mate with concern in her tone, “Starclan will punish us surely if they break the full-moon truce.” The black-and-white-furred female didn’t know what to think of what to do right now. The sounds of anger and tension spread through the clearing, even some cats down here in the clearing showed signs of wanting to go at each other’s throats. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to go to the Gathering tonight, however, Blackfrost stayed calm. She knew deep down that she needed to support her clan, even though they weren’t even apart of this chaos between Windclan and Thunderclan. The young warrior appreciated Crowhawk’s kindness and comforting licks as she buried her face into his shoulder. In the slightest, Blackfrost could hear the Skyclan leader’s weakened attempts to stop the fighting leaders - perhaps there was hope to stop this before it was too late.

Despite the other apprentice’s attempts to fling her off his back, she was able to keep balance, remembering her mentor, Raspberrybubble, teaching the small apprentice how to keep balance in situations like this since moves such as these would surely help her in battle. “These paws may be smaller than average, but they still have gotten me far in life.” Newtpaw said with a lighthearted giggle stirring from her, but the jokes and banter soon came to a close when the Gathering began to kick off and leaders began to yowl at each other in anger and irritation - she noticed how Goursestar, the Skyclan leader, was attempting to calm the two quarreling leaders down, especially since it was the full-moon truce. The short-legged apprentice appreciated the tomcat for such acts, but unfortunately, it didn’t seem to help much. “Oh, Starclan..” She murmured, “What if they actually cause a fight to break out?” The youth said this to her dear friend as she was still on his back, but decided to slip off and sit down beside him, her ears flattening. “I’m a bit scared..” The munchkin admitted quietly.
"I'm concerned too." He said softly to her, though he didn't look concerned at all. He watched the leaders. To them, they must be arguing the world out right now. But to Crowhawk, this only seemed like petty bickering. "But deep down." He watched the Skyclan leader trying to calm them down. "I don't think the fighting will go on much longer." He looked around at the other cats. "And if it does, it won't be a fight of words for long." He unsheathed his claws, though he was perfectly calm like he had no plan of moving from his spot. "But that's just silly. Breaking the sacred truce like that." He licked his mate again.
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather gazed up at his leader. His ears pricked as Cherrydawn whispered something. The tom looked at her. "I didn't report you, no. Although someone did..." His gaze scanned the clearing for a brief moment before staring at the leaders again. I wonder who reported the patrols. Heck, anyone could've done it, so I won't bother looking. Then a thought struck him. He turned to Cherrydawn. "If Blazingstar is saying this now... Then..." He paused. "Do you think our clans will fight?" Skyfeather whispered.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 20th, 2017 at 01:04 AM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:49 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze bobbed his tail along to the tune he created, even going as far as to humming along with it. Ah, he must had been lost in his own world for a second, keeping his eyes on the leaders ahead of the. They all looked so regal...so, powerful and stunning. It was like they could face anything. Now, Passionblaze knew Grousestar been around for a while, and so had Blazingstar, but he knew the newest leader was Goldenstar. Snowstar was making her way...up there. She was friendly, sometimes taken as a weakling to the others, but Passionblaze had a fierce determination in her. She haven't left Thunderclan down yet. Hopefully, not ever. Occasionally, he looked around at his companions, trying to muster the ability to not appear as shady as many cats seemed. He didn't want to be on wrong terms with the other deputies. Especially if they all were to be leader someday. It was better to have allies than enemies. Once his "musical stand" ceased, the Tom proceeded to dance his eyes among the throng of cats. It was so...many of them. Different colors of pelts mingling to make a work of art. It made running a clan seem so tough. At least to this firey colored Tom. His neck fur ruffled slightly, and he gave a couple licks to smoothen it down. Not by much as it continued to stick up. A voice beside him caught him off guard, making him internally jump at the magical sound. He slid his gaze to look at the ebony colored she cat, forming a gentle smile on his maw. Now...this was one of the deputies. When she introduced herself, Passionblaze spoke at the same time, "Auroraflame of Skyclan - " Passionblaze widened his eyes, recognizing that it wasn't best to over talk her while she was introducing herself. So, he allowed her to finish, and chuckled nervously. "Uh - Auroraflame. Yeah..I know who you are," his flattened his ears for a quick second. Knowing that this was a coward move, Passionblaze straightened his posture, and perked his ears, puffing out his chest. "Passionblaze. Newest deputy of Thunderclan." He spoke, excusing the fact that his voice was deeper than usual. He didn't know Auroraflame personally, only her name as he seen her around at gatherings in the earlier past. To think...he was a normal warrior within the crowd of cats, and now he was sitting in the line of the next era of leaders. Giving a bright smile to his company - and, hopefully newfound friend if he played his cards right, Passionblaze gave a curt nod of his head to show his gentlemanly upbringing. "And, may I ask how are you, miss Auroraflame?"
As the tom started to speak at the same time as her, Auroraflame felt her voice grow a little softer. She didn’t like speaking over the others. Mostly because she couldn’t hear anything correctly when she did. Only a little did she care about being disrespectful. It didn’t mean she was disrespectful, just that she cared more about hearing things accurately rather than how respectful she was being. ThunderClan had a new deputy? If she was correct, the cat before Passionblaze had been appointed a moon or two ago. Did that mean that something had happened to them already? The ebony deputy concealed her surprise with warmth. “Congratulations,” Auroraflame purred. Although she hardly knew the tom, he had this aura to him that made her believe that ThunderClan would still have a peaceful leader after Snowstar.
“I’m doing well. How are you?”. The politeness in his voice brought a smile to her maw, one that was friendlier and warmer than before. The she-cat could not stand it when cats were rude. At least, she couldn’t stand it when others were going to be rude towards her. It was just one of those things that she despised. But Passionblaze did not seem at all rude, and Auroraflame had a feeling that she was going to be friends with this tom. Or maybe not friends, since they were from different clans, but good acquaintances sounded alright to her ears. But maybe she was wrong and they would indeed become friends. Making friends with cats from the other clans was not an easy feat, considering the clans were not supposed to be super friendly with each other. Obviously they weren’t supposed to be sending glares at each other every time they saw each other, but they weren’t supposed to act like they were very close. Anyone who was way too friendly would be accused of disloyalty.
Auroraflame opened her mouth to ask the tom something, but a loud commotion interrupted her before she could start. Her head turned curiously to look at the leaders who were perched on the stones. Blazingstar seemed to be accusing Snowstar of something. The deputy wasn't quite sure what was going on, so she forgot about the question she had been about to ask and instead listened to understand what was going on. The shock she felt was shielded by a calm look. She had to admit, she could understand why Snowstar would've wanted to hunt on territory that belonged to another clan, even if it wasn't the right thing to do. But she didn't see much of a point in taking a WindClan cat hostage. Still, she could also kind of understand why she had done that, after all, WindClan had killed one a ThunderClan cat so Snowstar's actions were somewhat understandable. Things were getting tense and her icy hues briefly flickered up to the sky. She quickly shifted her gaze back to look at the two leaders. She watched as Grousestar tried to calm things down but she herself stayed silent and calm. It wasn't because she wanted things to turn even more serious, but she had the feeling that they needed to argue. It looked like something that had to be fixed, one way or another, sooner or later.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 20th, 2017 at 04:50 AM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Wavesplash laughed. Not in a mean way, or to mock Blizzardfrost. More as a humorous laugh, a sweet sound. “I’m sure you will,” she purred, fur warming. “Or...” Wavesplash stood in front of the larger tom and continued. “I’ll have to protect you.” ‘ Did I just say that?!’ she thought, internally gasping and blushing outwardly.
Blizzardfrost chuckled, flicking his ears in amusement.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Slatestone turned his gaze from Zenithwhisker to the leaders who sat above them as his mother answered him. "How's lil' Peach?" He meowed, suddenly thinking of his little sister. He hadn't seen her around in a while, but that may have been due to both of the siblings being busy.
Zenithwhisker thought for a moment. "I don't know...", the cream she-cat meowed, scuffling her paws on the ground. (Since I haven't rped Zenithwhisker in awhile, sometimes I forget that Peachkit even existed... O_O)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread