Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A finder for a fish! (Not...
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:31 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:20 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:10 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by WinterMara
Today 05:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2017, 10:04 AM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaggedspot looked up, having been ready to take a doze. Though it had been interrupted, she didn't mind, as long as she got to talk to someone. Boy, did she love to talk.

She stood, her maw opening in a huge yawn. She licked a paw, then ran the paw over her face, grooming herself.

She blinked and twitched her whiskers. "Oh, hello..." she glanced over to the fresh-kill pile. "Prey just keeps getting scarcer and harder to find. And with so many young ones here..." she trailed off.

@nightbriar
Falconestrike finished gulping down her thrush, then sat up and swiped her tongue across her jaw, licking up all the prey juices. She curled her tail forward and starting to groom the leaf bits from it.
"Agreed," she said, nodding. "it's unfortunate. I predict there will be lots of hungry bellies this season."
She sighed, the cocked her head at Jaggedspot.
"Did you go on patrol today?"
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

(DOUBLE POST!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Lingering around the apprentice den was Badgerpaw, her fur neatly groomed and shining from her morning bath. A yawn stretching across her maw, the tuxedo rose to her paws, her tail swaying back and forth in boredom. Starclan... Anything would be interesting to do! Sighing quietly, the young apprentice picked her way through the clearing, her eyes scanning the cats bustling in the clearing. Thankfully, the prey was beginning to return, which in turn made for a lot happier clan. What would have happened if they had run out of prey? Lingering on the thought for a moment, she shook out her fur, pushing it away for now. There was work to do, er.. hunting. Maybe training? Scanning the clearing once more, Badgerpaw locked in on her mentor, Spiritsight, her paws basically flying over to her mentor. She had met the other a few times before, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that they did some sort of training. Pacing up to her mentor, her breath hitching in her throat, she offered a warm smile. "Spiritsight! Am I glad to see you." The apprentice huffed, her tail rapidly whipping back and forth. "We need to do something! I can barely stand being in camp." Badgerpaw whined as she danced back and forth on her front paws impatiently.

Spiritsight finally caught the movements of her apprentice, succeeding in turning to face Badgerpaw before the young cat approached her. If she remembered correctly, the apprentice did not yet know of her mentor's disability. The grey molly turned her head to where she presumed the youngling was, her misty grey eyes staring into nothingness. She gave a cat-like smile to the youngling, grinning lightly as her apprentice danced back and forth in front of her. The pressure in the ground made the blind cat aware of such.
Giving an amused purr, the she-cat spoke up. "Hmm yes indeed. I was thinking about taking you out for some hunting practice, now when the prey is returning. How does that sound to you, Badgerpaw?" She asked with her usual, calm and kind voice. She sat with her tail neatly folded over her forepaws as she did her best to keep her head facing towards the moving cat in front of her.

(Sorry, a tad short)

@Random Melody

A quite small kitten sat at the edge of the clearing, watching. His summer-green eyes followed every single movement around him as he sat silently.
He had not yet completely gotten used to the life of a clan, and still kept to himself. Every now and then, he would go into the medicine den to talk to the cat who had rescued him from dying in the territory about three moons ago, as well as sometimes poke his head into the leader's den to check if his guardian was busy. But for now, he had had no luck in finding either of the cats that had taken care of him, and with his silent nature, he had not yet succeeded in making any acquaintances sadly. Not that he didn't mind being on his own. He enjoyed watching and learning in that way. He was afraid of interacting with the other kits, in fear of rejection. Memories of how his family had treated him still made him uneasy when it came to socializing.
He had always been the little one that was supposed to just stay out of it since he was 'too weak to do anything'.
In this clan, however, he felt that he belonged. There were so many cats around, and no one seemed to mind him. Life in the clan seemed happy and wonderful. It was rare for him to see anyone being bullied, and when he did,
he quickly learned who to stay clear off and who was the weak ones.
He planned to someday start interacting, but for now, he still felt like the best idea was to just sit back and observe, to fully learn how one went on with things.
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:20 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Random Melody

A quite small kitten sat at the edge of the clearing, watching. His summer-green eyes followed every single movement around him as he sat silently.
He had not yet completely gotten used to the life of a clan, and still kept to himself. Every now and then, he would go into the medicine den to talk to the cat who had rescued him from dying in the territory about three moons ago, as well as sometimes poke his head into the leader's den to check if his guardian was busy. But for now, he had had no luck in finding either of the cats that had taken care of him, and with his silent nature, he had not yet succeeded in making any acquaintances sadly. Not that he didn't mind being on his own. He enjoyed watching and learning in that way. He was afraid of interacting with the other kits, in fear of rejection. Memories of how his family had treated him still made him uneasy when it came to socializing.
He had always been the little one that was supposed to just stay out of it since he was 'too weak to do anything'.
In this clan, however, he felt that he belonged. There were so many cats around, and no one seemed to mind him. Life in the clan seemed happy and wonderful. It was rare for him to see anyone being bullied, and when he did,
he quickly learned who to stay clear off and who was the weak ones.
He planned to someday start interacting, but for now, he still felt like the best idea was to just sit back and observe, to fully learn how one went on with things.
(*le duplicate*)
Snowstar was on her paws, not really busy with anything. She was crouched down as low as possible, ears laid back, tail swishing side to side and her gaze fixed on a leaf in front of her, blowing casually across the ground in small inches from the breeze. Her ice blue eyes were fixed on it, lit up with easy excitement. Times like this, the leader often felt like a kit. With the prey returning, she felt lighter than she had in moons since she'd taken charge over the Clan. Even though she was missing a deputy. Ah, yes, she still needed a deputy. But that could wait. For the time being, she was intent on hunting this leaf. So, with a soft hiss, Snowstar pounced, the leaf giving a satisfying crack under her paws.

Satisfied, the Siamese rolled over and kicked the leaf away from her, twisting her head around to groom the fur down her side before rolling completely onto her back. To others, she may look pretty childish - But that's just how Snowstar was. Her eyes drifted shut, tail lashing across the ground. Then, as sudden as ever, she rolled over and leaped to her paws again. She needed something to do. Someone to talk to. Tail twitching, she kneaded her claws into the ground and looked around. She could go visit her kits again. But they were probably asleep, by now. The young leader thought for a moment, before her eyes latched onto a familiar kit at the edge of the clearing. At once, she picked her paws up and trotted over to him.

"Hey, sweetheart," Her voice was soft, gentle, not wanting to startle him as she used the little nickname that had stuck with her from day one for the young Tom. The Siamese glanced over the clearing for a moment before bringing affectionate ice blue eyes back to Antkit, smiling. "How are you doing?" Her black tail brushed lightly against his side as she settled back on her haunches beside him, her ice blue gaze fixed intently on the kit in front of her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(*le duplicate*)
Snowstar was on her paws, not really busy with anything. She was crouched down as low as possible, ears laid back, tail swishing side to side and her gaze fixed on a leaf in front of her, blowing casually across the ground in small inches from the breeze. Her ice blue eyes were fixed on it, lit up with easy excitement. Times like this, the leader often felt like a kit. With the prey returning, she felt lighter than she had in moons since she'd taken charge over the Clan. Even though she was missing a deputy. Ah, yes, she still needed a deputy. But that could wait. For the time being, she was intent on hunting this leaf. So, with a soft hiss, Snowstar pounced, the leaf giving a satisfying crack under her paws.

Satisfied, the Siamese rolled over and kicked the leaf away from her, twisting her head around to groom the fur down her side before rolling completely onto her back. To others, she may look pretty childish - But that's just how Snowstar was. Her eyes drifted shut, tail lashing across the ground. Then, as sudden as ever, she rolled over and leapt to her paws again. She needed something to do. Someone to talk to. Tail twitching, she kneaded her claws into the ground and looked around. She could go visit her kits again. But they were probably asleep, by now. The young leader thought for a moment before her eyes latched onto a familiar kit at the edge of the clearing. At once, she picked her paws up and trotted over to him.

"Hey, sweetheart," Her voice was soft, gentle, not wanting to startle him as she used the little nickname that had stuck with her from day one for the young Tom. The Siamese glanced over the clearing for a moment before bringing affectionate ice blue eyes back to Antkit, smiling. "How are you doing?" Her black tail brushed lightly against his side as she settled back on her haunches beside him, her ice blue gaze fixed intently on the kit in front of her.

Antkit peered up as he spotted the clan leader approaching him. His green hues followed his somewhat adoptive mother closely, tracing every single pawstep she took. It was not because he was cautious, he just happened to be the kind of cat to take in every single little detail about everything happening around him. This would later prove to be a great advantage when it would come to learning. The just-turned six moons old tom raised his head to peer at the Siamese as she sat down beside him. His eyes shone with happiness to be accompanied, but that was also the only show of feelings on the young cat's face. The pitch black kitten had a habit of never really showing how he felt except for his eyes. They were, after all, two tiny windows to his soul.
"Mmh, I'm doing okay. Still taking in everything. This is much more different than the life I am used to. It is nice" he replied, nodding his head lightly to emphasize his words. He was more than happy to have fully recovered from the cold he had fought with for weeks, making him stuck in the medicine den. Even though the black tom was silent and reserved, he still craved being able to move around freely, perhaps chase a leaf now and then when no one noticed him.
Antkit enjoyed the company of Snowstar. He felt comfortable around her, and free to be who he was. So far, that side of him had only been shown to the cat now sitting beside him, and Wheatfur. The black tom didn't usually speak much unless he was with one of those two. Instead, he would sit and listen, nod and shake his head when asked, but never really speak up. He had heard whispers suggesting that he was a mute before, and to be fair, didn't really mind it. He would rather be seen as silent and loyal than loud and annoying.
"And how about yourself? Have you been busy lately?" He asked, speaking for the second time that day, his voice semi-low and soft. His green eyes continued to glance around the clearing, his focus still on the molly beside her, however still taking in everything he could at the same time.
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:16 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Antkit peered up as he spotted the clan leader approaching him. His green hues followed his somewhat adoptive mother closely, tracing every single pawstep she took. It was not because he was cautious, he just happened to be the kind of cat to take in every single little detail about everything happening around him. This would later prove to be a great advantage when it would come to learning. The just-turned six moons old tom raised his head to peer at the Siamese as she sat down beside him. His eyes shone with happiness to be accompanied, but that was also the only show of feelings on the young cat's face. The pitch black kitten had a habit of never really showing how he felt except for his eyes. They were, after all, two tiny windows to his soul.
"Mmh, I'm doing okay. Still taking in everything. This is much more different than the life I am used to. It is nice" he replied, nodding his head lightly to emphasize his words. He was more than happy to have fully recovered from the cold he had fought with for weeks, making him stuck in the medicine den. Even though the black tom was silent and reserved, he still craved being able to move around freely, perhaps chase a leaf now and then when no one noticed him.
Antkit enjoyed the company of Snowstar. He felt comfortable around her, and free to be who he was. So far, that side of him had only been shown to the cat now sitting beside him, and Wheatfur. The black tom didn't usually speak much unless he was with one of those two. Instead, he would sit and listen, nod and shake his head when asked, but never really speak up. He had heard whispers suggesting that he was a mute before, and to be fair, didn't really mind it. He would rather be seen as silent and loyal than loud and annoying.
"And how about yourself? Have you been busy lately?" He asked, speaking for the second time that day, his voice semi-low and soft. His green eyes continued to glance around the clearing, his focus still on the molly beside her, however still taking in everything he could at the same time.
Snowstar smiled when the younger cat spoke. She liked the sound of his voice - So soft and sweet. And intelligent, for such a young cat like himself. "I'm sure it is different. Must be alot to take in. But if you think this is anything, wait until you're an apprentice; You'll be able to see the whole territory." She grinned at the kit beside her, shifting positions as she laid down. Her nose pressed gently against his shoulder for a moment before her head turned to look over the clearing. His question had her looking back at him in an instant, though, and a smile tugged at her maw.

"Pretty busy, yes. But I can relax a bit more now that the prey's coming back. Although, I still have to choose a deputy." Her thoughts trailed for a few moments, blinking, then she shook her head and smiled warmly at Antkit. "Anyway - You're growing fast, aren't you? You're gonna be an apprentice soon." Her eyes glowed with pride as she spoke; She felt as though this kit was her own son, having taken him in. "Leaving the nest so soon... Any thoughts on who you'd like your mentor to be?" As she spoke, her expression turned slightly serious, watching him. Perhaps she could take him in as her apprentice, too. She'd grown rather close to her adopted son, having him as an apprentice would be a thrill. And, she still needed an apprentice, after all.

Forever...

Old September 28th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Boop!

Quote:
Snowstar smiled when the younger cat spoke. She liked the sound of his voice - So soft and sweet. And intelligent, for such a young cat like himself. "I'm sure it is different. Must be a lot to take in. But if you think this is anything, wait until you're an apprentice; You'll be able to see the whole territory." She grinned at the kit beside her, shifting positions as she laid down. Her nose pressed gently against his shoulder for a moment before her head turned to look over the clearing. His question had her looking back at him in an instant, though, and a smile tugged at her maw.

"Pretty busy, yes. But I can relax a bit more now that the prey's coming back. Although, I still have to choose a deputy." Her thoughts trailed for a few moments, blinking, then she shook her head and smiled warmly at Antkit. "Anyway - You're growing fast, aren't you? You're gonna be an apprentice soon." Her eyes glowed with pride as she spoke; She felt as though this kit was her own son, having taken him in. "Leaving the nest so soon... Any thoughts on who you'd like your mentor to be?" As she spoke, her expression turned slightly serious, watching him. Perhaps she could take him in as her apprentice, too. She'd grown rather close to her adopted son, having him as an apprentice would be a thrill. And, she still needed an apprentice, after all.

Antkit tilted his head lightly as he listened to the older cat's words. He had somewhat caught the order of the clan, with the kits staying in the nursery, apprentices in their own den, and so on and on. In secret, the young cat had feared the time he himself would have to become an apprentice. He knew no other cats than Snowstar and Wheatfur other than seeing them around in camp and didn't quite know if he was ready to have to bond with a completely new cat.
"Well... I have sort of seen the territory when I was on my own and all that" He said with a slight grin. He was still angry at his family to have left him for dead but was starting to be able to look back at it with a feeling of wanting to prove them wrong, instead of the feeling of being weak.
Peering around the clearing, he seemed to now take extra notice of warriors. Searching through the crowd of cats, he looked for anyone he could remember the name of, but, not surprised, he found none. Sighing lightly, he laid himself down quietly, shuffling a little closer to the older cat as he laid his head on top of his front paws.
"Well.. I don't really know anyone else than you and Wheatfur, and I know that Wheatfur is not looking for an apprentice, and you are pretty busy, especially with having to choose a deputy so suddenly.." He mumbled, the uncertainty slowly creeping into his voice. He was still determined to become a great warrior someday, but he was afraid of the ceremony, to put it bluntly.

Last edited by Spirit; September 28th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:46 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Antkit tilted his head lightly as he listened to the older cat's words. He had somewhat caught the order of the clan, with the kits staying in the nursery, apprentices in their own den, and so on and on. In secret, the young cat had feared the time he himself would have to become an apprentice. He knew no other cats than Snowstar and Wheatfur other than seeing them around in camp and didn't quite know if he was ready to have to bond with a completely new cat.
"Well... I have sort of seen the territory when I was on my own and all that" He said with a slight grin. He was still angry at his family to have left him for dead but was starting to be able to look back at it with a feeling of wanting to prove them wrong, instead of the feeling of being weak.
Peering around the clearing, he seemed to now take extra notice of warriors. Searching through the crowd of cats, he looked for anyone he could remember the name of, but, not surprised, he found none. Sighing lightly, he laid himself down quietly, shuffling a little closer to the older cat as he laid his head on top of his front paws.
"Well.. I don't really know anyone else than you and Wheatfur, and I know that Wheatfur is not looking for an apprentice, and you are pretty busy, especially with having to choose a deputy so suddenly.." He mumbled, the uncertainty slowly creeping into his voice. He was still determined to become a great warrior someday, but he was afraid of the ceremony, to put it bluntly.
Snowstar cracked a smile at the kit's words, shaking her head. "Of course you have, silly. But now, you'll be able to actually enjoy it." She purred, lowering her head to her paws. Meanwhile, her tail swished up to curl around the kit, pulling him a bit closer to her with a warm smile. "Being an apprentice is rewarding. I know it must be scary, though, being here so suddenly. But you know I'm here - And so is Wheatfur." She murmured, gazing at him through soft, but serious ice blue eyes for a few moments before smiling again, her eyes sparkling when he spoke.

"Oh, choosing a deputy won't be so hard." She brushed it off. It was harder than she gave it credit for, at least. Finding someone loyal. Someone who wouldn't leave. Snowstar was silent for a moment before speaking. "But I'm not too busy to have an apprentice, you know. I'd be glad to mentor you, if that's what you'd like." Snowstar's muzzle buried lightly against her front paws as her ice blue eyes studied Antkit's face, ears pricked up for his response.

Forever...

Old September 28th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Snowstar cracked a smile at the kit's words, shaking her head. "Of course you have, silly. But now, you'll be able to actually enjoy it." She purred, lowering her head to her paws. Meanwhile, her tail swished up to curl around the kit, pulling him a bit closer to her with a warm smile. "Being an apprentice is rewarding. I know it must be scary, though, being here so suddenly. But you know I'm here - And so is Wheatfur." She murmured, gazing at him through soft, but serious ice blue eyes for a few moments before smiling again, her eyes sparkling when he spoke.

"Oh, choosing a deputy won't be so hard." She brushed it off. It was harder than she gave it credit for, at least. Finding someone loyal. Someone who wouldn't leave. Snowstar was silent for a moment before speaking. "But I'm not too busy to have an apprentice, you know. I'd be glad to mentor you, if that's what you'd like." Snowstar's muzzle buried lightly against her front paws as her ice blue eyes studied Antkit's face, ears pricked up for his response.

Antkit gave the tiniest of smiles for a few seconds as he was dragged a tad closer to his mother, now hesitantly leaning his tiny head against the older cat gently. Listening closely to her words, his ears perked up a bit as she offered to mentor him herself. His eyes shone of great gratitude as he turned his head to peer up at the clan leader, ears standing straight up from his head. His tail started to quiver a little, showing that he was excited about this.
"You would? Really? It wouldn't be a bother, would it?" He asked, the excitement now clear in his voice, which had also become a little more high-pitched due to this. He had never really thought much of becoming an apprentice. His plans were in the future, beyond being a 'paw', so much that he had never really sat down and thought about how he was supposed to get through his training. He had a great amount of stubbornness inside of him. He wanted to show the clan that he could be loyal and helpful to the clan despite his ancestry.

(Tad short, sorry)
Old September 28th, 2017, 12:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Antkit gave the tiniest of smiles for a few seconds as he was dragged a tad closer to his mother, now hesitantly leaning his tiny head against the older cat gently. Listening closely to her words, his ears perked up a bit as she offered to mentor him herself. His eyes shone of great gratitude as he turned his head to peer up at the clan leader, ears standing straight up from his head. His tail started to quiver a little, showing that he was excited about this.
"You would? Really? It wouldn't be a bother, would it?" He asked, the excitement now clear in his voice, which had also become a little more high-pitched due to this. He had never really thought much of becoming an apprentice. His plans were in the future, beyond being a 'paw', so much that he had never really sat down and thought about how he was supposed to get through his training. He had a great amount of stubbornness inside of him. He wanted to show the clan that he could be loyal and helpful to the clan despite his ancestry.

(Tad short, sorry)
(No worries :3)
Snowstar grinned at the excitement Antkit was displaying, lightly pressing her nose against his shoulder and breathing in the kit's warm scent. "Oh, sweetheart - Of course it wouldn't be a bother! I'd be glad to have you as my apprentice, son," She whispered, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. The affection she felt for the Tom was no different from what she felt for her biological kits. It was the same warm, loving, protective feeling for all of them - Antkit was one of her own. Because, family didn't always mean blood. "So, whattya say, kiddo?" Her head nuzzled lightly against his side, an affectionate purr building in her chest. "You want me to mentor you?"

Forever...

Old September 28th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Boop!

Quote:
(No worries :3)
Snowstar grinned at the excitement Antkit was displaying, lightly pressing her nose against his shoulder and breathing in the kit's warm scent. "Oh, sweetheart - Of course it wouldn't be a bother! I'd be glad to have you as my apprentice, son," She whispered, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. The affection she felt for the Tom was no different from what she felt for her biological kits. It was the same warm, loving, protective feeling for all of them - Antkit was one of her own. Because, family didn't always mean blood. "So, whattya say, kiddo?" Her head nuzzled lightly against his side, an affectionate purr building in her chest. "You want me to mentor you?"
Antkit, now glowing with happiness, started wiggling his head from side to side in eagerness. At being called her son, his eyes shine up even more. His facial look however still stays calm and serious.
"I'd love you to mentor me! But.. How would the rest of the clan see that? The leader mentoring a rogue kit.." He says, lowering his head lightly in thoughts. Another worry that this started in him was if the other apprentices would see him as more privileged, and perhaps be annoyed at it. But nonetheless, he was really happy over Snowstar's offer, no doubt.
Tilting her head lightly into Snowstar's fur as he looked up at her, he patiently awaited her reply
Closed Thread