Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:22 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:09 AM

Old April 8th, 2024, 08:10 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kitty. View Post

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Inactive | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Glimmermask drew back and looked down at the white-furred apprentice with wide eyes. "Oh, I see." His expression softened upon hearing that this tom was... deaf?

"I assure you, it won't be a problem," Glimmermask mewed earnestly. "I'll make sure to teach him extra about how to use senses other than just hearing." He offered a small but bright smile, not wanting to let down this young cat or his mother.

Whitepaw stared at the cat some more. "Dweif?" Nightshine laughed. "He seems to be able to read lips, to a certain extent."
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old April 8th, 2024, 09:24 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Whitepaw stared at the cat some more. "Dweif?" Nightshine laughed. "He seems to be able to read lips, to a certain extent."

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Inactive | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Glimmermask chuckled softly, trying not to make things awkward. He looked Nightshine in the eyes for approval, then quickly looked back down at the new apprentice. "No worries, kid," he purred, puffing out his chest. "I'm not gonna make you rely on lip-reading alone..." Then, adding with a wink: "I tend to stammer a lot."

He would decide to try something else entirely. Straightening, the pointed tom turned on his heels and make a sort of sideways-flicking gesture with his tail, looking back over his shoulder at the white tom. He was gesturing for him to stand.

"Do you know what this means?" he asked, hinting for the apprentice to pick up on his tail signal.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 9th, 2024, 05:06 AM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kitty. View Post

Glimmermask

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Glimmermask chuckled softly, trying not to make things awkward. He looked Nightshine in the eyes for approval, then quickly looked back down at the new apprentice. "No worries, kid," he purred, puffing out his chest. "I'm not gonna make you rely on lip-reading alone..." Then, adding with a wink: "I tend to stammer a lot."

He would decide to try something else entirely. Straightening, the pointed tom turned on his heels and make a sort of sideways-flicking gesture with his tail, looking back over his shoulder at the white tom. He was gesturing for him to stand.

"Do you know what this means?" he asked, hinting for the apprentice to pick up on his tail signal.

Okay, weird.motions. the last words out of the other cat's mouth he knew, and thought often. "Thith ith?"
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:39 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

well that was a lot of names. huffing out a puff of air, shrikepaw fought to stay sitting tall. this was sooooo boring. they had thought that angry big cat meant fun meeting, but noooo. boo. but wait, they knew some of the names mentioned, they had been in the nursery with some of them! they were going to have new denmates, that’d be fun. but wow, it would be crowded. sheesh. it would be hard to be better if they had so much competition, but shrikepaw was shrikepaw and they wouldn’t let a little thing like 13 new apprentices stop them.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 9th, 2024, 05:50 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Amber eyes sparkled in pride as his final remaining kit was called forward and made an apprentice. Low voice booming out as he called out the new apprentice names of the clan, Lioncrest gave his son a proud nod as he made his way towards his new mentor. Having all of his progeny apprenticed was certainly... well it was a step towards the future. In a few moons, Starclan permitting, they would join him as warriors of this clan.

Perhaps it was time to speak with Dovefluff regarding another gaggle of kits... He certainly thought that his first children had turned out splendidly, so why deprive Thunderclan of future leaders and stalwart defenders?

With that delightful thought in mind and a burning in his chest, the large golden tom settled back onto his haunches and awaited any further announcements.

[ @gs29513 for the mention ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Mistheart ~

Oh! She was... Getting assigned a new apprentice?

Grey eyes flicked around the clearing before landing on the small child that approached her. Oh stars... Bumblestar wanted her to start one from scratch... Swallowing and rising up into a more formal sitting position, Mistheart gave the young cat a small, crooked smile before dipping down to touch noses with them. Maybe she'd have better luck with this one.

"Pondpaw... Right? Let's take a tour around the territory once this meeting is over," she hummed, settling back down into a loaf and awaiting whatever else their leader had to say.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

Old April 9th, 2024, 06:16 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Good news. This was good news! Rare, good news. And Bumblestar really hoped things would go smoothly with zero interruption, and if it didn't she was not afraid to resort to claws first thing.

"To finish off news today, I have two more ceremonies to go over." With a flick of her tail, Bumblestar stepped down from the Stormcrest to stand just beneath it. "Sprucepaw, Daylightpaw - both of you, step forward."

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @bubble[error]. @Breaking Dawn @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @mars @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @Artemis @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone @Lightningpaw666

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 9th, 2024, 06:47 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
4/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

She jumped off the Stormcrest and landed next to a cat. Alpinepaw thought as she scanned the crowd, "Where is Mudblaze? What do they look like?"

Mudblaze - @Peril
Old April 9th, 2024, 07:19 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw arrived late so he opted to stay on the outskirts of the crowd of cats to listen to what his leader had to say. Although with his big stature he didn't have to try hard to see over his clan mates.
Old April 9th, 2024, 07:39 PM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable

✿ berryflake ✿
she/her || thunderclan || straight

[open]

The brown she-cat sat down carefully on the ground, late to the meeting. She flashed a quick glance up at Bumblestar, waiting for the next announcement. Hopefully no one's noticed how late I am...

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||

Last edited by ramen; April 9th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 07:47 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
4/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

She jumped off the Stormcrest and landed next to a cat. Alpinepaw thought as she scanned the crowd, "Where is Mudblaze? What do they look like?"

Mudblaze - @Peril

Mudblaze | ThunderClan Warrior

The warrior perked at the call of her name. An apprentice? Her? A mentor? She was proud of such a feat. She was a mentor. An apprentice to train? How wonderful! She looked around, and spotted a particularly small apprentice- maybe they were a little young? Not to worry, she'd still do fine. Mudblaze would make sure of it.

"Alpinepaw, here!" she called politely, smiling and holding her tail high to greet the young cat.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆