Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 09:45 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:04 AM

Old February 3rd, 2024, 06:16 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

@Poprock // @dino. // @Kieran // @CollapsingStars

Foxbound rolled her eyes at Fleckstorm's response, then followed the two warriors out of camp.

(I'm sorry for the short response. I'm currently at work.)

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 3rd, 2024 at 06:17 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:07 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Patrols

v Mentions v
@Lillith
@Poprock
@dino.
@leopard.

Foxbound
WindClan Warrior - 22 Moons

____

Foxbound slipped into the clearing, heading over towards Fallownose when she spotted the Deputy.

''Fallownose!'' She called.

''The border was clear, and we found no RiverClan cats, so no signs of a fight,'' The warrior explained.

''Also, Dovegrowl and Lichensprout never showed up for the patrol, so Littleshock, Fleckstorm, and I left without them.''

Foxbound then turned to her apprentice, Lynxpaw.

''I want you to take prey to the queens, elders, and then to Lightningstorm. When you have finished, you may take prey for yourself and then meet me beside the camp entrance so I can take you out for training.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 9th, 2024 at 08:11 AM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 01:38 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescar entered camp and immediately went to fallownose” sorry for being late we were searching for prey, not much prey to find but of course it’s leafbare, cypressflake and I caught 2 rabbits, and I tried helping Spottedpaw” he reported with a swish of his tail

( 2 rabbits caught) @Lillith ( rushed sorry if sloppy) @Starphobia @TheLostAmongusStars

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; February 10th, 2024 at 01:41 PM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:38 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Deerfang returned, and Fallownose's gaze softened as he took in the shivering warrior. "Thank you, Deerfang. Please make sure you eat something and rest, it won't due for you to get sick."

@RavensCall [No need to respond if you don't want to!]
Old February 12th, 2024, 12:58 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Dunecall padded inside with Swiftfire at her heels, frogs' legs dangling from their mouths as he headed toward the freshkill pile to leave them. "Th't was a nice walk, wasn't it?" He grinned at her, then invited her with a flick of his tail to head to the deputy.

"Fallownose, we apologize deeply for being late. We were... caught in the mud, so to say." He was half-joking, for they had actually spent lots of time playing and hunting in the marshlands between a marking and another, but he knew Fallownose would understand.

"We marked all the border. Everything's quiet there." He commented, leaving space for Swiftfire to come and add something if she wanted. Great Starclan, he had lived like a kit today! This lady surely knew how to switch the fun on.

@Lillith @Tiabirb Apologize for not having replied to our last post at the border, I was not very well so I decided to end it there! Hope you don't mind too much! /gen
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Beetlewing

[B]"FallowNose, May i take some warriors on a border patrol with me?, i saw that some are a little Bored"/B] he asked
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:19 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
-------------------------

She padded into camp next to Dunecall, and yes, jaws full of frogs. Swiftfire blinked in response to Dunecall's comment about their..er..walk. She let Dunecall report, but she felt a strange sense of flustered embarrassment when he mentioned their games of leap-frog to the Clan deputy; Leaping at each other and at the frogs. Her ears splayed out awkwardly, the tips burning so much that she had to vigorously flick them to cool them off.

When Dunecall stepped back, she shook her head sharply, avoiding his gaze, but she tried to play it off that she was still needing to deposit the fresh-kill, so she gave Dunecall a friendly flick of her tail to his shoulder, a farewell for the time being, before padding off to leave her jawful of frogs on the fresh-kill pile.

@Wingnettle //No worries! @Lillith

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 12th, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

She hadn't been expecting anyone back. Not yet, in any case. WindClanners weren't overall known for caring. Herb patrols brought little in the way of boasting and instantly gratifying accomplishments, so the patrols that did get finished were far and few in the grand scheme of things. If there was one cat she could rely on, however, no matter how much he glared, was her former mentor. Despite everything that had happened, she found herself trusting his earnestly disappointed at the world face more than the fake smiles and hidden judgement of the rest. Silverpaw she did not grant as much trust if any, but at the very least her lack of trust in her was more understandable than the rest. She was new to the clan in comparison to the rest of them. Had not seen her grow up and tend to the clan for more than half her bloody life. If she wanted to be suspicious of her, it was at least more sensible for her.

"Appreciated," the healer muttered as the warrior and apprentice duo approached with the herbs.

Lightningstorm's gaze narrowed as she took note that Littlepaw did not seem to be with her mentor. It was odd to not find the apprentice, considering how diligent she had been up to that point. But then again... perhaps she like the rest of the clan had decided that they did not have to hide their true faces anymore. Maybe the closer she got to warriorhood the lazier she got. It certainly fit most of the warriors in this stars forsaken place. Still... if Leechscar had reported nothing note worthy concerning the paw, she would let it be. She'd gotten herbs out of this, and with them, WindClan was safe for another day. Dipping her head to grab at the herbs, she left the duo as they spoke about heading back out for a much needed tour of the territory beyond the camp's walls. Evidently Silverpaw's distrust didn't just come from a lack of knowing the healer... WindClan had simply been letting her down as well.

@Undertaker [Leechscar] | @Estelle [Silverpaw]
| Patrol had been accepted since forever, have just realized I had only thought of responding and hadn't actually gone through with it. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:21 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

The young healer paused, her eyes on the dark tom that approached her. Surprisingly, it appeared that a second patrol had arrived shortly after Leechscar's, and they seemed to have had more luck in finding herbs. Plenty of moss which would be important to wrap up and cushion broken limbs. Assuming she had sticks, of course. And the borage was... definitely necessary, as well. Not as plentiful as the moss, but she would accept whatever she could get! Taking her gaze from the herb pile, she nodded, her hardened gaze reluctantly softening at the sight of a job well done.

"More than I expected this late in leaf-bare. You done right, you have. I'll put these in storage. Thanks," Lightningstorm stated, inspecting the herbs before taking them with her to the bottom most chambers of her lair.

@al3cc766 [Ravenswing]
| I saw that the patrol was already submitted in the supplies! Thank you very much. |

Old February 16th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

| Lightningstorm |

Ever since Cowtuft's exile, Lightningstorm had been hateful of the cats in WindClan. She distrusted them. Saw nothing but callous murderers all around. And today? Today that lingering paranoia that had persisted since the call for games and bloodshed had flown full force as only two of the five patrols she'd sent bothered coming back with herbs. She was surprised... honestly. One of the patrols had seemed to be fairly on top of things. They just... never reported back? She'd give those another chance. They had earned as much. But the rest? The rest would be getting an earful from her. She could promise that much.

"Dewsong! Orangepaw! Stempaw!" the healer called out, her voice thunderous as her tail lashed out behind her, creating the very illusion of a lightning's strike. "I saw the lot of you getting read to pick up juniper berries and sticks, yet nobody bothered bringing back a thing or reporting? Orangepaw, you know how important those berries are. I'll give you all a chance to head back out to Windy Hills and see what you can find. Dewsong... please make sure you all come back this time."

Despite her stern stare when looking at the first patrol, it swiftly paled in comparison to the storm that brewed in her eyes as she turned to face the rest of the clan. Hypocrites, the lot of them. Quick to cast out a cat who had been framed while trying to do his work... whose one crime was being too trusting... too naive, and yet they couldn't be bothered to lift a bloody paw for their clan. Who the bloody hell did they think this was all for? Certainly not for her. If she became ill... if something dreadful happened to her... she would die. She knew as much. Lightningstorm wouldn't trust a single cat in this stars forsaken band of rats to take care of her. They hardly bothered taking care of their own! Obviously they couldn't see that a lack of herbs could just as easily affect them if their health took a turn for the worse.

Or at least... that was the original plan. To shred a few ears with her scathing words. Turned out that not only had these cats not come back with herbs. They hadn't come back at all! Perhaps the prospect of collecting herbs for the day had been too much for them? Good riddance, she supposed. If they couldn't go looking for herbs, then she didn't want them stuck among the rest of the rats wasting her preciously scarce materials. That said... there was still one warrior and one apprentice to take care of, and just because they hadn't upped and vanished didn't mean she wasn't going to have words with them. Breathing was hardly an accomplishment as far as she was concerned.

"Duskpaw! You were called to go on patrol with Lavenderhaze and Curlypaw. Now, I understand that your patrolmates seemed to have up and vanished, and with you being an apprentice, it's hardly fair to expect you to pick up the slack. Still... What I do expect is for you to show some bloody initiative. The warriors of this clan letting you down? Be better than 'em. Contact me next time, and I'll go out with you to get the herbs. Or better yet, find a willing warrior and head on out with them. You can go for now, but I won't be so lenient if this repeats itself," she stated coolly, lapis hues narrowing before she turned her attention to Catchingflame.

"You, on the other paw, I see no excuse for. I understand Lionpuff and Mintpaw aren't around anymore, but you're a warrior, not an apprentice. You were here. Catmint and cobwebs are of utmost importance, and we are now in the middle of leaf-bare with neither of those two things. If you can't leave for those things, then you shouldn't be leaving camp at all. For the next quarter moon, you are relegated to apprentice duties. I want to see those dens clean. The fresh kill pile well stocked. Elders with no ticks. The dens in pristine condition. This is not a demotion, but fail these tasks and it will be," Lightningstorm stated, her voice crisp and businesslike until she waved her tail, dismissing them all.

@Ladiebugg [Duskpaw]

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewsong] | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato [Orangepaw] | @elaif [Stempaw]
| You all have until February 23rd 11:59 PM EST to hand in this punishment patrol. Due to the nature of communication between the patrol members, please assume this is one final extension as I know there were some problems going on here! However, there will be in character punishment if this deadline is failed. |

@Rustleaf [Catchingflame]
| Your character is currently assigned to do apprentice chores around camp. This includes hunting if Catchingflame so wishes, but must do so in the company of another cat! Please have Catchingflame performing three activities around camp involving upkeep or elder care and have her come back to Lightningstorm on February 23rd - no earlier - to report her punishment back! Links to the posts will be appreciated. Failure to accomplish these three chores will lead to a heavier in character punishment for her. |